Twins' Special Bond Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped and listened carefully.

"Sometimes I feel like we're too hard on them," our mother said.

"It's for their own good..." our father replied.

"Sam, you and I both know why they're like this. We know why they became so close years ago."

"I know. Their kidnapping. But that doesn't excuse their actions. Do you think their abduction has something to do with Percy not listening to us and having that girl here?"

"No.... that has nothing to do with it, Sam. You know how twins can be. They're right when they say they can't be away from each other. We just can't admit it."

"But they can be away from each other. They did years ago... they could do it now." Father sighned. "I love them both just as much as you do, Rachel. Maybe... we were too hard on them, but it helped them."

"I just... I still feel bad about how I reacted when I... caught them." Our mother sniflled.

***

Casey and I were in bed together. We were warm and looking at each other.

"Today is the last day of school," I said to him.

He smiled.

"I know," he replied. "I can't wait until we are together during the holidays. I'll be hugging you all day," he said, laughing.

"I'll be happy," I replied with a smile. "Do you understand why our parents think it's dangerous?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"There's nothing wrong with hugging."

"No, I mean sleeping together in bed," I explained.

"Maybe they think we're sodomites," he said, looking at me seriously.

"No way..." I laughed. "We like pussies, of course," I added and Casey laughed too.

"Okay... we're getting up. I don't want Mom to come and see us again," I said and we both slowly got out of bed.

One after the other we went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then we dressed into our school uniforms.

When I tried to put on a shirt, Casey looked at me.

"What?" I asked him with a smile, as I put on the shirt.

"Nothing..." he replied and came to me.

He hugged me again.

"Aww... do you want another hug?" I asked him as he held me in his arms.

"Always," he replied.

"Okay," I said and also hugged him tightly.

It was a wonderful feeling, to be so close to someone. Sometimes I had the feeling that one of us wanted to crawl into the other to be together forever, but we knew it was impossible.

After a few minutes of long and pleasant embrace, Casey slightly moved away. His hands stood on my waist, but moved a little lower. On my hips.

My smile disappeared and so did his. I didn't know where it came from, but I had the magnetic feeling of attraction again. Our bodies pressed closer to each other. Our faces were a few inches apart and we both felt the breath of each other.

Casey looked at me, looked into my eyes and then... his gaze rested on my lips. His face quickly approached mine and our lips sweetly touched.

I widened my eyes. I had no idea what just happened, but after a moment I returned my eyes to normal. I moved my lips away from Casey's and returned immediately. We kissed with small pecks, beautifully, slowly and gently.

It was a wonderful feeling for me and I believed it was for him too. We both relaxed and continued kissing.

We were so carried away that we didn't even notice Mom at the door.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" she yelled at us.

We both were startled and immediately pulled away from each other. We stood next to each other and stared at Mom, who still stood at the door.

Her face was red, her eyebrows frowned.

"I've had enough now!" she shouted at us again. "I wanted to resolve this with you in a good way, but you're not giving me any other option!"

"What?" Casey asked quietly.

Mother didn't answer. She turned and stormed out with an angry walk.

Both of us knew what had just happened between us. We kissed and we were afraid of what awaited us now.

We slowly went down to breakfast. We sat at the table and started eating. Mom drank coffee and looked at us angrily. Dad read the newspaper, but I had the feeling that he wasn't reading it. He looked at us through the newspaper.

We made one big mistake. Both of us were sad. We didn't know what Mom wanted to do now. None of our parents spoke to us.

After breakfast, we went to school. Casey was very worried about what was going to happen to us now. I was the same.

We were sinners. We kissed. We were full blood brothers... yet we kissed.

I cried when I thought about it. What we did was really very bad, but in someway it felt so right for me. For both of us. We will burn in hell for it.

Casey was also crying and I tried to comfort him when we walked home from school.

When we arrived at our house, cars were parked in front of the house. Our parents were at home. We went inside and both parents caught us in the hallway.

"Come with us to the living room," Dad said and left. We followed him.

I sat with Casey on the couch together and we were as close as possible to each other. Our parents stood and looked at us. Dad walked back and forth slowly and angrily, and Mom stood in place with tears running down her face.

"Both of you are grounded," Dad said. "For the entire summer," he added, stopped and looked at us.

"During the summer... you will be separated!" Mom said decisively.

"NOOOO!" We both immediately shouted and started crying.

"YES!" Dad yelled.

"Casey..." Mother talked to me, but I pointed finger on Casey next to me. "Casey you will go with me to Grandma's. Your things are already in the car. And you Percy will stay here," Mom said.

No! Everything yes, but not this!

We immediately hugged strongly and held on to each other. However, our parents pulled us apart. Mom grabbed Casey and started to take him out of the house.

"NO! You can't separate us! YOU CAN'T!" I screamed with all my might.

Dad held me tightly, but I managed to escape. I ran after mom, who was taking Casey, but she slammed the door in my face and locked it from the outside.

I pulled on the handle and tried to somehow open the door. Casey had the keys with him and by the time I got to my room for mine, he would already be long gone.

I ran back to the living room and looked out the window. Casey sadly got into mom's car as the passenger. He was crying just like me. He looked out the window and saw me. He leaned his left hand on the glass, as if he wanted to feel my touch one last time. He looked at me sadly. Tears were streaming down his face... and then... I only saw them driving away, farther and farther from me.

Casey...

I was hurt. I fell to my knees and cried with all my strength.

How could they do this to us? We didn't deserve this!

Dad came up to me from behind and put his hand on my shoulder. I shook his hand off and yelled at him. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" and then I got a slap from him.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm your father!" he said angrily.

"A father would never do this to us!" I said caressing my cheek and ran to my room.

I ran into the room and immediately jumped onto my bed. I was sad, I was brokenhearted. I laid on my stomach, hugged my pillow, and I cried, sobbing into it. I wanted him back!

I was alone. After such a long time. Until we were kidnapped, it didn't really matter to us to be apart. When one of us was sick and the other went to school, we didn't make a big deal of it. But now my heart was crying out in pain and despair.

Why did we deserve this? What we did was very bad, I knew it, we both knew it... but they didn't have to split us up right away.

I cried for a really long time. I beat on the bed and tried to call my twin back to me somehow.

Poor thing... how will he live now? He needed me. He must be going through a spate of panic attacks now.

Evening fell. All I did was cry. The door to the room opened and someone came in. I looked to see who it was. It was mother. She came to me and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Percy..." She sighed. Her hand began to stroke my hair and back. "Calm down. It's for your own good. You'll both thank us for this someday," she said.

"I won't thank you for something that only hurt us. You don't even understand how strong our relationship is. How much we love each other," I said and cried even more.

"I know. I saw how close you are. Boys and especially brothers CAN'T be kissing each other," she said a little angrily.

"Mom... you don't understand! There's nothing like that between us and there never was! Yes, we kissed... but it was one quick and bad moment! Both of us regretted it right away." I tried to convince her.

"First the kissing and then something much worse. I and father just won't allow something like that to happen!"

"What's supposed to happen? We're not sodomites! It was just a moment of weakness that nobody expected," I said and sobbed.

Mother sighed.

"Leave me alone please. Go away," I said and turned my back to her.

"Think about it Percy. Your father and me... we mean it well with both of you," she replied somewhat kindly. "I'm going to make dinner. Come downstairs to eat afterwards," she added, slowly getting up and leaving.

I didn't go to dinner. I didn't want to. I just lay on my bed feeling sad. Mom or Dad came to see me several times during the evening to ask me to come and eat, but I always sent them away.

I didn't feel like doing anything. Parents took our phones, so we can't contact each other. I took off my clothes and put on my shorts, threw a blanket over myself and tried to fall asleep.

My parents really hurt me deeply. Several days passed and I didn't leave my room. I lay on my bed all day, didn't eat, just drank occasionally. I was often crying and wished for Casey to come back. How much he couldn't be without me, I couldn't be without him.

We were twins, identical, we were together even before we were born.

Dad had it enough and came to talk to me. He knocked and entered the room, sat on Casey's bed and looked at me. I was sitting on my bed, leaning my back against the wall, my knees to my chest, my arms around my knees, and looking down.

"Percy..." He sounded a little hurt.

"Leave me alone," I replied quietly.

"This can't go on any longer. You haven't eaten anything for several days. You're not washing... you're locked up here all day. You only go out to use the toilet," he said and I just shrugged.

"I'm a little surprised at how I feel now... I didn't expect you to collapse like this."

"What did you expect?" I snapped rudely. "That I would be jumping for joy? God! You separated me from the person I care about most in my life. He's my twin! The worst thing you can do to twins... is to separate them from each other!" I burst into tears again.

Dad sighed. "I'm not going to punish you this time for your behavior, but don't take the Lord's name in vain!" he said. "I know that I don't have the best relationship with you or with Casey. I'm trying to raise you to be polite, to have good faith. I'm raising you with a firm and strict hand, because that's how my father raised me. Mom is trying to do the same, but we're all a little upset and confused right now..."

"You brought this on yourselves..."

"Percy!'

"I'm Sorry."

Dad sighed again. He sat down on the bed next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him. He must have seen my devastated face, and the traces of my tears.

"You both have to understand why we did this. Your 'activities' were bordering with sexuality. You can't kiss. It just isn't right! You're brothers, twins, and boys. You would be sodomites, incestuous deviants! It's against God! That's why you need some space from each other for a while."

"Dad..." I just sobbed. "We're not sodomites. We just love each other as best friends... but since we were kidnapped and imprisoned... we have a special bond between us," I said, looking into his eyes, tried to convince him to.

Dad stroked my hair.

"I think I understand. But please give it time. You'll see that when Casey comes back, you'll both feel better."

"I realize why you did this. You think we're gay. No. It's nothing like that. We both like girls. We want to have our own families and have children, Dad. Ah..." I said with pain and looked at the ceiling.

"I believe you... but I'm not completely sure. You'll both understand one day and thank us," he said with a small smile and stood up. "Come on, Percy... You have to eat something."

"Uhmm..." I whimpered like little puppy. I wiped the tears that were all over my face and slowly stood up and went to the kitchen with my dad.

In the kitchen, there was my mom who was also looking at me with a slightly sad expression.

I just let it be.

After the holidays, Casey will return and we can be together again.

By the end of the holidays, a few things had changed. It was like what my mom and dad told me. My parents kept talking to me... and I started to understand them after a few days. Of course, I still wanted to see Casey, but I understood the consequences of our actions. We were believers after all and I didn't want to commit sins because of my activities. I was afraid that we would kiss again. My parents put me back on the right path and I believed that it was much better for me and my twin.

When Casey finally returned, happily be back home with me, I told him how I felt, and he felt the same as me. We both really realized that we were really becoming too intense in our relationship. Casey, just like me, regretted our kiss because he wasn't gay. Neither of us was. We were believers, we wanted to have a wife and children. It was just a moment of weakness.

We no longer slept in the same bed, didn't hold hands and our embraces were only limited to a few embraces a day. Even Casey moved his bed back to where it was before.

Sometimes I was still a bit sad that we weren't as close as before, but I understood it and felt that it was better for both of us. Casey, at the beginning when he was away, had a panic attack almost every day, but over time it improved. He felt the same as me and understood our activities the same as I did.

We were still very close to each other, but it was like before we were taken. We were still the best of friends, laughed together, played PC games, watched TV, went out, etc.

Our parents helped us separate a little bit and we were both grateful for it.

***

Now we were both adults. We had more reasonable approach to our relationship and we never tried anything like that kissing again.

We stood together on the stairs and carefully listened to what our parents were talking about. Dad was back, hard and strict as always. He was just Dad. And Mom? She regretted her reaction when she saw us kissing, but probably anyone would react that way.

We continued walk together to our room and each of us sat on our own bed. We looked at each other and smiled.

"You know... sometimes I still miss our shared moments that we used to have," Casey said with a smile.

"Me too... But it's against God." I replied and finally we laughed.

After a while of just laying on our beds, I received a text message. I opened my phone and read the message.

"Hey... Nick is having a party at his house tomorrow," I told Casey with a smile. We didn't drink, we were both abstinent like our parents, but we just wanted to have fun.

"That sounds good," Casey replied with enthusiasm. "Should we go...?"

"If our parents allow it," I said and we both laughed.

Yeah... our parents loved us so much that even though we were both adults now, we still needed their permission to go out at night.

CHAPTER 4 - Dangerous route

"Okay," said our father. We were all together in the kitchen having breakfast when Casey and I asked our parents if we could go to Nick's for a party. It was a farewell party for our class. "You can go... but no alcohol," he emphasized.

"Okay," Casey and I replied.

"Anyway..." our mother started to speak as they were sitting down at the table and began to eat. "We are also going away for the night. We have been invited to a party at our friends' house, so we won't be home."

Our parents usually went to various parties, to chat with different people and with their friends. It was a bit strange to us that they returned home from vacation yesterday and are already going away again, but we didn't care.

Later in the morning, I replied to Nick that we would both be coming. He was happy and I asked him who he had invited.

"Just a few friends from school. Don't worry, Andrew won't be here..." he replied and added some smileys.

Andrew was the bully in our class. He bullied everyone who was shorter than him. He bullied Casey and me too because we were 5 feet 11 inches tall while he was 6 feet 2 inches. He was also more burly than us. Casey and I were more like twinks and he was a typical jock. But Casey and I always stuck together and that made us stronger as a team.

During the day, we just lay on our beds together and talked, and then we played Call of Duty on the PC for a while. I hoped that Nick had also invited Chloe, who I really liked. I gave up on Ashley, I liked her but after the way she treated my little brother, I just let her be.

This panic attack from Casey had been a long time coming. In fact, when he returned after our separation, he hadn't had any. Until now. I didn't know why all of a sudden, but I knew that panic attacks can just come at any time, even though I wasn't far from Casey.

I left it be and didn't burden myself with it anymore. Casey knew that if he ever got his attack, I would always help him.

In the evening, our parents left for a party with their friends, of course, they didn't forget to tell us to be home early and not to stay overnight. We then went out a short while after them, as soon as it got dark.

Nick didn't live very far away. It was only about a 15-minute walk from our house, through a beautiful park. We had a car with Casey, but we decided to walk.

We arrived at Nick's house soon after. It was a smaller house than the one we lived in. We climbed three steps onto the porch and then to the door, and Casey rang the bell. From inside, we could hear some music. Not too wild, just right.

"Oh... hey guys. You're finally here," Nick said with a smile as he opened the door and invited us in. At his house, we both took off our shoes in the hallway and stayed in our socks.

We thanked Nick for the invitation, and he led us down the hallway to the living room, where a few of our classmates were already sitting.

"Hey guys... the twins are here," he said rather loudly as we entered the living room, and everyone looked at us.

Tom was there with his sister Maggie, both of them immediately stood up from the couch and welcomed us. Maggie, of course, greeted each of us with a kiss on the cheek.

Phil was also here, a very good friend of Casey and mine, who also welcomed us. And, of course, Chloe was here too, whom I was excited to see. Chloe was a quite tall blonde with very long hair, an hourglass figure, and ample breasts. I would say she had about a D cup.

We've exchanged a few playful kisses and some touches between us, and by the look on her face when she saw us, I knew she was thinking the same thing as me.

"Guys, please take these two bracelets," Nick said and handed us two bracelets. One green and the other blue. "The green one is for Percy and the blue one is for Casey. That's the only way we'll be able to distinguish you," he added and laughed.

We sat down with them, there were a few bottles of different types of alcohol on the table, but also some Coke or soda. Casey and I didn't drink alcohol, so we poured Coke into cups.

We spoke with them and after a while, more people came. Of course, they were our classmates, with whom we both had good relationships and eventually Amy came.

Amy was Asian, but she was born here in America, only her parents were Japanese.