Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Glenda jutted her hips forward slightly in an acceptance of her son's inquiring gesture. She spread her lips wide with her fingers. She waited for the touch of her son's hand on her. She wanted to feel her son's hand on her pussy, the same pussy that had given him birth. She wanted him to know how much she was turned on by him. And then she felt the electricity of his touch.

Carl touched his mother's pussy ever so softly. He felt the softness of her inner lips. He felt the wetness of her sex. His fingers moved gently and ever so slightly. Then he felt the hardness of her little clit. As he touched it, his mom let out a moan. This excited Carl so much that he almost came. He stared at her beautiful pussy as his fingers explored it delicately. She was so very wet. His mom was turned on. He wanted more. He wanted to put his fingers inside her. He didn't care about anything else. He forgot the painful sensation of his near-breaking and bent cock in his pants. But Glenda didn't.

As her son toyed with her clit, Glenda reached out to her son and undid his belt and button. She unzipped his pants and reached inside his underwear. There it was; and like she suspected, it was a monster. She pulled it free from its confines and began to admire it as her son admired and played with her pussy. The tip of his cock was soaked with pre cum. It was at least ten inches long and her fingers barely met as she encircled its girth. It was so incredible; the feel of his fingers on her pussy and the feel of his cock in her hand. It was all too much, she began to feel the orgasm building in her groin. She started moaning. She was rubbing his cock up and down. Nothing floated into her mind but the sheer pleasure of the moment. Her son's cock in her hand and his fingers that were now inside her. It was overwhelming. Her hips began to buck and lurch as she moaned and groaned aloud. "Oh God, Carl, OH GOD BABY, that feels so good. OH GOD, I'M COMING BABY!!! OH, OH, OH! God Carl that feels so good. Push your fingers inside mommy. Harder baby, harder."

Carl instinctively curled his fingers and was rubbing the anterior wall of his mother's vagina as she squirmed and twitched in orgasm. His thumb toyed with her clit as he stroked her insides with his fingers. It was definitely different from the encounter with his sister. His mom was coming wildly. He thought at any moment she would scream out. She was thrashing all over the front seat of the car. Her thong was now a soaking mess as was his hand and the care seat. He gave it no thought. All he could think of was the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling at fingering his mom's sweet pussy.

Glenda gave it one last good twitch and slumped against the door. But she didn't stay there long. His cock was still in her hand and she wanted to pay her son back for the best orgasm she had ever experienced. She leaned forward and slid her ass back towards the door. In an instant she had her son's cock in her mouth. She engulfed his huge member taking it deep into her oral cavity. She bobbed her head expertly as she slathered his rod in saliva. She was in heaven; having just had the best orgasm of her life and now her son's massive cock in her mouth.

Carl was overwhelmed. His mother's mouth felt so good on his cock. Nothing else mattered at that moment. Nothing, that is, until he saw her ass. Her dress had ridden up and he could see her bare ass cheeks with her thong strap pulled to one side. He had to feel it. He had to feel his mother's gorgeous ass. He leaned over and grabbed her dress with his left hand pulling it up as high as it would go. He could now see her entire ass and the waist of her thong. He pulled his other hand from between them and grabbed the soft but firm flesh of her butt. That was all it took. He began to shoot cum into his mother's mouth without warning. He didn't care what the effects would be. Hell, he didn't know what it would do. He had never had a blow job. He had never had to worry about whether someone could swallow or choke.

But Glenda was an expert. She felt the first load hit her in the back of the throat. It just served as more lubrication as she slid his massive cock all the way down her throat. She leaned off of the seat and buried her face in her son's crotch as he buried his cock in her esophagus. Stream after stream of cum shot into her throat as she continued to pump him with her head. Her ass was now off of the seat. Even though Carl was blowing his load, he had the presence of mind to find her quim and once again bury his fingers into his mom.

As the wave of pleasure subsided in her son, Glenda slid his cock from her mouth sucking all remnants of cum and saliva from him. When it was finally freed from her mouth, it was as clean as it was when it went into it. She sat up, swallowed deeply and looked lovingly at her boy. He was dazed but ecstatic. She had seen that look so many times before; a man totally satisfied. "Happy day after your birthday baby," she said. She leaned over and kissed him. It was a motherly kiss on the cheek. But how could she leave it at that. After all she had just sucked a load of cum from his cock and filled her belly with its sperm. She leaned back a little and smiled at him. Then she leaned in and really kissed him. She kissed him with a lover's passion, not like a mother. She kissed him deeply. Her tongue slid into his mouth and danced with his.

Carl was in heaven. He just had the closest thing to sex in his life. His first blow job was probably the best that he would ever have. As she released the kiss, he looked into his mother's eyes. She smiled. Now Carl kissed his mom. It was he who pushed his tongue into her mouth. He could feel her massive tits pressing onto him. His hand went to one and he gently squeezed its flesh.

"Whoa tiger! Better save something for another time. Besides, we have to go shopping and now my panties are soaked so I gotta get a new pair," she said. She sat back in her seat and raising her ass she whipped off the soaked garment before it could wet her dress. "I'll just go commando for a bit. Would you mind?" she asked smiling at him. She sat her bare ass onto the seat leaving her dress hiked up so that the juices that remained on her pussy were left on the leather and wouldn't wet her dress. This was not her first rodeo.

Carl put his now limp cock back into his jeans and restored them to normal. He was so happy.

"Dad, do you and mom have a lot of sex?" asked Cynthia as Larry drove.

Larry spun his head to look at his daughter. "Why do you ask, sweetie?"

"I dunno, I just am curious. I just want to make sure that you guys are happy. And Mom has always said how important it is, you know sex, in showing someone that you love them. She says it is the best way to express true love," said Cynthia.

"Well, I can only speak from what I see and feel, but I think that your mother and I are feeling VERY loved by one another. And our sex life is great," he answered.

"So, like how often do you guys do it?" asked Cynthia.

"What? That's kinda personal don't you think?" replied Larry.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I just ... I'm sorry," she trailed off quietly.

Noting his daughter's embarrassment, he regretted his reaction. Larry took her hand. "Oh, it's ok baby, you know, you are a grown woman now and I guess you should have the best information that you can about love and sex and who better to provide that but your parents. We gotta lead by example after all, huh?" he asked. "Your mom and I have sex quite often, probably three to five times a week," he smiled.

"Is that a lot?" she asked re-enthused.

"I'm not sure if you'd call it a lot but we seem to be happy. I know that I am," he boasted.

"Well, like this week, how often have you done it this week?" she asked.

Larry glanced at his daughter. "Uh, ... well uh, ... let's see. Today is Saturday. We did it Sunday morning, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights and oh yeah, twice this morning," he smiled.

"What!?! You guys did it twice this morning? When?" she asked enthusiastically.

Larry threw caution to the wind and answered, "Well, I woke her up and had sex before we got out of bed. Then, after breakfast, when we went up to get dressed we did it again."

"Wow, Is that normal? Do most couples do it that frequently? I mean I've heard that it takes guys a little time to 'recycle' but that was, what, twice in like two hours?" she asked.

Larry thought for a minute. "Actually twice in about an hour and a half and I don't think that I'd call that normal for a couple." He replied. Larry noticed that his daughter was squirming a bit. He played it off as nervousness. But, in the back of his mind he was wondering if this was turning her on a bit. My God, it had to be. He was a grown man and the conversation was beginning to stimulate him. He was sure that a curious teen would be getting a bit aroused.

Larry was spot-on, Cynthia was starting to get more than a little turned on. After all, she had been fingered to orgasm twice by her brother and she had flirted with and been fondled by Carl in the kitchen. Plus, she had noticed her dad's stares at her at breakfast. It was almost as if the awakening of her and her brother's sexual energy had taken on a life of its own. She decided to push it. There was a short pause and she asked, "So, who's idea was it to do it the second time this morning?"

"Mine actually," he replied.

"Wow! So what got you so turned on this morning that you wanted to do it again so soon?" she asked.

They had stopped for a traffic light. Larry looked appraisingly at his daughter for a long time. He stared into her blue eyes that were filled with wonder and excitement. He loved those blue eyes as only a father could. He would do anything for her. "Honestly?"

"Honestly," she replied.

"Well, it was actually you and your brother," he said.

"Wait, what? What did me and carl have to do with you having sex with mom?" she asked.

"I dunno, it was this sexual energy that you two seemed to have. The way that Carl was looking at his mom, the way you looked, and, of course, the way your mom looked. It was all just kinda, I dunno, hot, I guess," he said looking at her again as the light changed and he pulled off.

Cynthia could feel her face redden. What did her dad mean by the 'sexual energy' that her and her brother had? Did her mom and dad know what her and her brother had done? Had they seen? Had they heard them? Had Carl told? No way! He would never do that. Dad was bluffing. Or maybe it was something else. She shifted her questioning. "How do you mean, 'The way Carl was looking at mom'?" she asked.

Now it was Larry's turn to redden. "Well, you know, uh ... he ... was ... uh ... just looking like at her butt and stuff," he stammered.

She knew exactly what her dad meant. Carl had eye-fucked his mom that morning and she knew it. And, she also knew that her dad had kinda eye-fucked her; looking down her blouse and at her ass. She could tell he was looking her over. She found herself getting wet. She took advantage of that bit of knowledge. "So did it make you jealous and you had like, assert your position again by having sex with mom?" she asked.

"No, no, nothing like that. It was just kinda ... a sexually charged atmosphere. You know, an 18-year-old boy with hormones raging and all that," he said smiling. Larry was now focusing exaggeratedly ahead and on the drive.

"Oh, I see. But it didn't make you jealous, your son eyeing your wife with lust?" she asked.

"Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it 'lust' maybe just curiosity?" he answered.

Now Cynthia really shifted into gear. "Oh, I see. Well, were you looking at me with 'Curiosity' too?" she asked coyly.

"What? Uh ... no ... no way. I mean you're my daughter," he stammered. He

"So, it's OK for a son to look at his mother with 'curiosity' but not a father to look at his daughter with the same curiosity?" she asked.

He noticed more movement in his daughter but dared not look at her. "Well, no, I guess it's kinda the same. But it is natural for a boy to look at his mom with those thoughts," he replied honestly.

"How about when a daughter looks at her daddy with those thoughts?" she said turning in her seat to face him.

Larry pulled into the parking lot and put the car in park. "He turned and looked at his daughter. It was then that he noticed that her hand was inside her unbuttoned jeans. Her other hand came up to her breast and touched her nipple. She was masturbating! He was floored. His daughter was masturbating right in front of him! He looked back at her hand inside her jeans. He could see the stretched fabric of her panties as her hand moved slowly beneath them. He looked into her eyes. He was shocked, he was flabbergasted, he was SO TURNED ON! "Cyn, what are you doing?" he asked shielding her crotch from view with his hands as he looked around.

"Daddy, I am just so turned on by all of this that I gotta do this. Please don't make me stop. Please let me do this," she said as her hand began to move more earnestly.

"Cyn, you can't do that out here. Someone might see," he said as he reached for a coat in the back seat. He covered her with it.

She continued. "I love it when you call me that. I love that you call me Cyn. I do think of you, daddy. I do think of you like with sex. I've done this before thinking of you. It makes me come," she said as she pulled her top up. She slid her hand inside her bra so that she could pinch her nipple. She leaned back against the door and continued to play with herself in front of her father.

Larry leaned back onto the door. He watched mesmerized as his daughter worked her pussy with her hand. He found himself wondering what it looked like under there. What did her pussy look like? Was it blonde? Were her lips tiny? His cock grew harder than it already was from their conversation.

"And now I have my daddy right here in front of me and I can play with my pussy better. MMMmmm. It feels so good," she moaned.

Larry was totally hard. Shock was gone. He was simply turned on. He now saw his daughter as something different. She was pure sex. He loved what was going on. He loved that she was so comfortable that she could do this in front of him. He LOVED what he was seeing. His cock twitched like mad.

Cynthia moved her hand from her chest and pulled, first the left then the right side of her jeans and panties down. As she did the coat fell away. She put her hand back to her chest and lifted her bra. She began to caress her breast and pinch her nipple. "MMMmmmm," she moaned.

Larry picked up the jacket but was powerless to cover the sexy scene before him. Instead he looked around. He had always parked his car far from others to avoid someone hitting their doors on it. He was glad. He was mesmerized as he watched his daughter masturbate. He dropped the coat on the console and leaned back again content to enjoy the show.

"Can I see it, daddy? Can I see your cock?" asked Cynthia in a sultry voice.

Larry was powerless. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

"MMMmmm, thank you, daddy. It looks so good. I want to touch it. Can I please touch it, daddy, please?" she pleaded.

Larry slid himself towards his daughter's outstretched hand. She smiled and grabbed his penis. She began to rub it and caress it. Then she started to pump it up and down. He knew where this was going. He knew he had crossed the line. He suspected this may happen when he and Glenda had had this conversation. Actually, he had dreamed of it. He had fleeting thoughts that morning of his daughter naked. His reached out and he took his daughter's breast in his hand. He squeezed it lovingly. "Oh, daddy, Oh, that feels good, oh daddy! Oh, Oh I'm gonna come daddy," she said as she pumped herself and him furiously.

He watched as his daughter started the throes of orgasm and could hold back no more. Hot sticky cum sprung from his cock and hit her uncovered chest and his hand. He came over and over shooting streams of sperm onto himself and his daughter. He watched as her lithe body jerked and twisted. Then it was over. She lay back and smiled at him.

"I love you so much, daddy," she said. She sat up and kissed her father on the lips. His cock was still in her hand. Then she licked his cum from her hand and began scooping up as much of the goo as she could find, licking it from her fingers. She searched and cleaned up every bit of cum she could put into her lips.

"I love you to, Cyn," he cooed to his daughter. They kissed again. He was kissing his sweet daughter like a lover; like he kissed his wife, her mother! It was so good. His tongue danced with hers inside and outside of their mouths. He could taste his own cum in her mouth and it turned him on even more. The same cum that had made her was now on her lips and in her mouth; daddy's cum.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers
12