All Comments on 'Twins Spread Their Love'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Can't wait until he gets his cock in her tight teenage snatch.

Hot story. Made me wish I had a sister to play with.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
An AWESOME and beautiful beginning

I hope this is just the start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Only one word needed

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

a little editing /proof-reading would help. I hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

I like all your story’s. Clever beginning. I hope there’s a lot more to come

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

Such a lovely birthday treat for the twins, hope it is just the first of many intimate moments they share and that they can be open and honest with their parents about their love for each other.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
5 stars

great opening. I wish it was longer, but i know they'll be more. nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First Time

That was a really nice story! I could actually feel like I was there.

More of this story would be great. Just keep them coming!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Ok

The first part of their growing up held no bearing on the rest when they awoke on 18th birthday. You could have skipped everything before them talking at night and falling asleep.

The getting pregnant, marriage, being poor, being successful, home schooled, going to school, being top atletes and honour students, and their looks was all superfluous information. Their sexual encounter had nothing to do with that before.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
What a lovely and erotic birthday.

Can't wait for Hawaii!

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 5 years ago
Disagree with Ultimate below

Background is always important and I suspect some of it will play into parts of future chapters.

Actually, would have liked more background - they didn't just suddenly know how to masturbate and do it together on their 18th birthday. And, if the family was open as suggested, how much did that play into their sexual education and what experiences did they have with others prior to 18th, even if the details couldn't be given (due to Lit policy), it might be good to know about their dating history, etc.

I look forward to reading all the now available chapters and any that may come in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with "OK" comment.

The descriptions of the family and its history is so boilerplate. Reads just like most other kids and families in many of these incest stories. Smart, beautiful, likable kids with a 36 Y.O., beautiful and sexy mother, yadda, yadda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a twin sister. I was trying to find something like this, older, but at least they are fraternal twins. The pull of twins towards the other is always so strong. I have never acted on it, I don't think I ever will tell her or do anything. But it happens a lot in my head.

I agree with the family history being cut out and more focused on the 18+ part of sex between them. Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous