All Comments on 'Twist'

by Seurat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Didn't Like This Story, but...

I applaud your creativity, both in this and your previous story. Very original. The other one was superior, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

For some reason, I read some of these same stories, and they get predicable and staid. I would prefer if more of these types of stories ended in different ways. Also, who lives like this full time? As the mistress in the last story said, "Get a life," people.

fetishfreak_2000fetishfreak_2000almost 14 years ago
Great collection.

I too despise how predictable some of these stories have gotten. You did a wonderful job. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was that supposed to be funny?

Or entertaining? Or interesting? It failed on every level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome endings! !

Like you, I'm sick of the same old tired endings. The inspired, ironic twists in your endings are what I would love to see more of. BRAVO Seurat, BRAVO. I can only hope that more writers will follow in your footsteps and give us more satisfying, ironic and truly twisted endings. Remember: "Time Wounds All Heels!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Closer to the truth than 90% of the f/dom

stuff on here. Hardly anyone really wants to live 24/7 as a dom or sub, it's only fun to play occasionally.

JackSwanJackSwanabout 4 years ago
Interesting. Very interesting.

It's always better to read a story when you don't know where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hilarious and pointed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous