Twisted Desires 03

Story Info
Gabriel takes his son for the first time.
2.7k words
4.65
56k
78

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are over 18*

*This story contains situations that are highly unlikely in real life*

***

After the haze of ecstasy from their orgasms passed Cass fell asleep while resting his head on his father's thigh. Gabriel was sure if he closed his eyes he'd sleep too, but as much as he wanted to sleep together with his boy, he didn't want that to happen in the living room. He wanted Cass in his room, in his bed, snuggled next to him so he could keep his baby boy close and warm all night long.

Gently, Gabriel lifted Cass's head from his leg and let it rest on the couch for a little bit as he got up. Then he lifted Cass into his arms and carried him to his bedroom. A room that, if things were different, he would like to call it their room. Gabriel would make a phone call to his lawyer first thing in the morning to get the divorce process started as soon as possible. He entered his room, lifted the covers, slowly put Cass down in order not to wake him and then went to his side of the bed and got in too. He pulled Cass closer to him, brought their bodies flush, closed his eyes and went to sleep having the person he loved most in this world finally in his arms.

The next morning, Gabriel woke up to the most magnificent thing he'd ever seen. Cass's serene sleeping face was facing him, his arm was draped over Gabriel's chest and their legs were intertwined. Gabriel took a moment to study his baby's face and appreciate how beautiful Cass was, not only in looks but on the inside too. He never knew he could someone so much and with such an intensity, but he did love Cass that way. He loved him more than words could describe.

Cass moved in his sleep and brought himself closer to Gabriel. The movement caused his cock - which was hard if Gabriel had to guess - to poke Gabriel in the thigh. Mmhmm, his boy was horny and Gabriel planned to get advantage of that and help Cass find release.

Gabriel lay Cass on his back and pulled the covers back to free both their bodies. He placed a soft kiss on Cass's lips and then started trailing kisses down his jaw and neck. He bit, sucked and suckled on Cass's neck until he'd left his mark on his baby in the form of several small and large hickeys. He moved lower then, peppering open mouthed kisses on Cass sternum, while his hands caressed Cass's body all over. When he took his nipple in his mouth, Cass writhed and moaned beneath him. Gabriel toyed with Cass's pink, pebbled nipple, rolling it around with his tongue. Mmmm his man titties will fill with milk soon when I fuck him and put my baby in him, Gabriel thought. He let the fantasy wash and settle over him, imagining the time when he would suck Cass's nipples and his nutritious milk would fill Gabriel's mouth.

He released Cass's nipple and went on to left one to give it the same loving treatment. After he'd given it enough licking and sucking, he tugged it between his teeth, pulled and stretched the nipple as far as it would go, while taking hold hold of Cass's leaking dick and stroking it. Cass let out a whining sound and his hips thrust forward, fucking in his daddy's grip.

"That's it my sweet baby," Gabriel murmured, picking his head up from Cass's chest to look at his sleeping face, which was awash with pleasure. "Fuck daddy's fist. Such a good boy even your sleep."

Cass's eyes fluttered open, sleepily looked around until they finally settled on Gabriel, all the while he didn't stop driving his cock in the circle of Gabriel's fingers. "Daddy? What are you doing?" he asked, his voice a little groggy and sleep-roughened.

"Waking up my baby boy like I wanted to for the past couple years," Gabriel replied and brought his lips to Cass's for a filthy kiss that was all tongues and teeth. Gabriel started sucking on Cass's tongue like he would suck his dick in a little bit and Cass circled his hands around Gabriel's shoulder's. Cass's hands traveled down the length of Gabriel's back and brought them to a rest on Gabriel's ass. He dug his finger's in his dad's cheeks and encouraged him to rut his cock against Cass's leg. Their kiss turned sloppy, their lips not really meeting anymore, just their tongues tangling with one another and saliva run down the sides of Cass's face. Gabriel licked it and then spit back into Cass's awaiting open mouth.

"Mmm I wanna cum, daddy. Your fist is fucking my dick so good, my balls are about to burst," Cass said breathlessly.

Gabriel took that as his cue to release Cass's cock and travel down his body, bringing his face at the same level as his son's beautiful, long, hard dick. "You will, baby, but daddy wants your boy juice in his mouth."

Gabriel took one of Cass's full balls in his mouth and sucked it hard, causing Cass to jackknife on the bed. He repeated the motion, alternating between the two delicious balls, a few times, before he started suckling the base of Cass's dick all the way to his pretty flushed red tip that dripping his boy's essence. He moaned as he encircled Cass's head with his lips, wrapping his tongue around it and savoring the delicious taste of his son. "Oh fuck, daddy," Cass shouted. "You're sucking my dick. My daddy is sucking my dick, the dick he created me with. Oh shit, oh shit." Cass threaded his fingers in Gabriel's hair, pushing his cock all the way down Gabriel's throat. Gabriel let his son choke him on his shaft and he loved every second of it. "So hot. So fucking hot, daddy, watching you with my cock in your mouth knowing your sperm created it."

Gabriel moaned around his son's rod. He didn't know Cass had such a dirty mouth or the fact that Gabriel was his biological son turned him on so much. He popped off Cass's dick, spit on the tip a couple of times and watch the spit running down the long length. He rubbed his thumb over Cass's pissing hole and Cass cried out in pleasure. "You like that baby, don't you? The man who sired you chocking your baby boy dick." He smacked Cass's shaft against his left cheek and then the right one. "Yeah, you do. You fucking do, because you're a fucking slut for me. You're my whore. Mmm take your dick and smack it in my face baby." Cass obliged right away. "Yeah, baby boy, wack your daddy with your cock. Mmm fuck yes, let me feel it all over my face before you cum. Smack me, baby." Gabriel begged and begged and delighted as Cass's cock slapped against his face again and again, his own cock so hard he was in pain. Sweet, delicious pain. "Release your jizz in my mouth, baby. Flood your daddy's mouth with your young boy juice." Gabriel opened his mouth wide and waited for the taste of his baby's cum to hit his throat.

Cass started jerking his cock at a frantic pace. "Yesss," he hissed. "I'll feed you my young tasty cum, daddy. The cum you made with your rod 20 years ago. Fuck yeah. Drink my spunk, daddy, drink it all, I'm cumming. Ugghh shit, yeah, let your son paint your mouth white with his cum."

Rope after rope of hot sperm flew out of Cass's dick into Gabriel's mouth, overflowing it. Gabriel swallowed everything and reached up to kiss a panting Cass. He moved to his ear, licking the lobe from top to bottom, before whispering, "I need to fuck you, baby. I can't wait any longer. I need to put my dick inside your warm, tight hole and fuck the shit out of you."

"Mmm," Cass moaned. "Fuck yes, daddy. Put your big daddy cock in me and wreck my ass with it. Come on, put it in me. I've waited so long."

Gabriel chuckled at Cass's eagerness and he almost came on the spot. But he had other plans for cum. He wanted all of it in Cass's ass, breeding him. He grabbed the lube from the nightstand, coated his dick with a generous amount and did the same with Cass's ass. In his mind he wanted their first time fucking to be slow and gentle, but he could do neither of those things right now. He just wanted to fuck his son and he didn't care if Cass was uncomfortable or hurt. He knew his baby would enjoy it, like he had beside the pool when Gabriel fucked him so hard and rough with his fingers. Cass clearly enjoyed being hurt a little bit.

He took his position between Cass's legs and swiped his dick over his son's pucker. Cass moaned like a slut at the feel and took hold of his own cock, which hadn't gone completely soft after his orgasm.

"You ready, baby boy? Ready to have daddy's big cock inside you?" Gabriel asked as he started pushing the tip in, slowly. "Shit, you're so tight, you're gonna strangle my dick."

"Yes, yes, yes," Cass chanted over again as Gabriel pressed more of his dick inside his boy. "Put it all in, daddy. Impale me on your cock and breed my fertile hole and belly with your seed." These words were Gabriel's undoing and with one single thrust shoved all of his inches in Cass's asshole, making Cass let out a roar of pleasure and pain. "Holy shit, it's me. Daddy you have your dick inside me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Gabriel grabbed hold of Cass's hips and pistoned in and out of his hole, watching his dick stretching it. "Look at that, look at tiny hole swallowing my cock. Fuck I wanna split you open."

"Ahhh yeah, daddy, destroy my ass, fuck it hard..." The rest of Cass's plea turned into an unintelligible mess from the pleasure and all his could do was jerk his shaft.

"Take daddy's big cock. Feel it wrecking your insides. I'm gonna fuck you so hard and deep my cum will be shooting out of your cock. Shit, look at you moaning like a whore while your father's fucking you."

"I love it, daddy. I love feeling it inside my slutty hole. I love the sound of your balls slapping against my ass. I love it. I love it. I love," Cass screamed and his cock rose to full mast again as Gabriel swiveled his hips and found his baby's prostate. He hammered on that spot over and over again. "Fucking shit. Please don't stop, daddy. Don't stop fucking me. I want you to empty these big daddy balls inside my fertile little boy pussy. Want to fill your spunk in my gut making my belly big. Please make my belly big, daddy."

Well, fuck. If Gabriel didn't already love his son, he'd love him after that. He was so damn lucky that he had Cass and that he accepted his father's particular kink. A kink that now, after hearing his son talk like that, had him ready to shoot. He drove his hips faster into Cass.

"Oh yeah, baby? You'll let me pump my sperm in your hole? You'll take my seed deep inside you? You fucking little whore. I'll bust my nut so deep inside you, you're insides will be swimming in my cum. Oh fuck yeah, I'll paint you all white and you will bake me a bun in your oven. My little baker slut, growing his daddy's baby in his fertile little bitch boy belly."

"Shit yes, daddy. YES! Give me your baby. Put it in my stomach. Make me your belly boy, impregnate me, breed me with your delicious daddy juice!" Cass erupted for the second time that morning, coating his stomach with his cum. He lazily swirled his finger in the mess he'd created, collecting some, bringing it to his mouth and eating it.

"You little cum slut. Do you like the taste of your own cum?" Cass nodded eagerly. "Eat it all then, gobble down all the jizz your cock squirted on your stomach. Come on, put on a show for daddy, while he drills your hole. Fuck, that's it. Lick it off your finger like you're licking it from my dick. Such a fucking good boy. Give daddy a taste too," Cass collected some more on his fingers and held it up for Gabriel, who immediately swallowed it all down. "Mmmm so tasty, baby. Now that I'll put my baby in you, your spunk will be full of nutrients and you will feed it to me. Will you do that baby boy? Will you be a good slut for daddy and feed him your cum to make his sperm stronger so he can plant more babies in you? Oh fuck yeah you will. You'll feed daddy your delicious, nutritious boy juice and daddy will keep breeding you. You will be my little baby maker. My baby boy will be my baby maker and grow them in his stomach. Fucking shit," the thought brought Gabriel over the edge and he came for what felt like forever, his cum turning to cream as he continued to ram his dick in Cass's asshole. "Feel that baby. Feel your father's seed washing your asshole. Oh yeah, take it all, become my belly boy. Grow my baby. Shit, yes. Mmm fuck, I'm still shooting. Look how horny daddy is for you baby. You made my balls so full, I'm still emptying them." Gabriel looked down and saw the mess he had made. "I got you so full of cum, some is running down your ass crack baby. Oh oh oh," Gabriel's voice turned whiny. He couldn't believe how much spunk flew out of his cock. "Holy shit, baby boy, here comes another one. I'm shooting again. Take my nut again. Fuck yeah. Feel it gushing in your little hole. Fuck, my dick is swimming in my cum."

"I feel it, daddy. I feel the sea of your cum in my hole and I feel it running down. Give me all your sperm, daddy. Release it all into me. Make me your fertile little cum bucket. Give me everything your balls have. Don't stop fucking me until every drop of sperm you have is in my hole. Fuck me and make us both cum again," Cass demanded.

Even after two orgasms, Gabriel's cock was still as hard as steel and still needed to fuck Cass. His baby asking him to do it too was just the icing on the cake. His hips started moving in and out again, the obscene wet sounds coming from all the jizz inside Cass were like music to Gabriel's ears. "You hear that baby? Hear that slushing sound? That's my seed overflowing your little boy hole. Fuck my dick is coated it in it, in my white creamy seed. It's so hot. I'm making whipped cream in your boy pussy." Gabriel groaned when something better hit him. "No, I'm making baby batter. Holy hell, my dick is turning my cum in baby batter in my son's boy pussy." Gabriel reached down and scooped up some of the cum that had thickened so much by the constant pounding, it did indeed resembled batter. "Open up, baby, and eat you batter. Oh fucking shit, yeah. Eat daddy's baby making batter. Shit, shit, shit. You'll feed me your boy juice full of nutrients and I'll feed you my batter. Oh god, fucking yes." Cass's cock exploded like a geyser, his cum flying around, without a single touch. "You liked that huh? Yeah, you did. Here, baby boy, another dose of daddy's milk in your tight little shitter. Guhhh ughhhh. FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN! MY DADDY SPERM IS FILLING YOU UP AGAIN BABY BOY! TAKE ALL THAT SEED IN YOUR FERTILE SHITTER! FUCK YES!"

Black spots danced in front of Gabriel's vision from the force of his orgasm and he was momentarily blinded. Panting, he collapsed on Cass, who was in no better shape than him, the mess of both their cum creating a sticky chaos between them gluing their bodies together. Gabriel's cock slipped out of Cass's ass and Cass smiled as he felt all the cum rush like a torrent out of his boy hole. With a smile on both their faces, Gabriel and Cass fell asleep together once again.