Twisted Gang - Cumming Together

Story Info
Twisted Tales: The gang has to come together against Missy.
16.3k words
4.68
7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,294 Followers

Author's note

This is the end of phase 1 that brings together the "Twisted Tales" so far.

For this to make sense you will need to read all the "Twisted Tales" story beforehand. The correct order are as follows:

Jacob Ch. 01: The Dominant Couple

Sasha Ch. 01: Mistress Rules

Theo Ch. 01: Bottom Roommate

Jacob Ch. 02: Anal Love

Kieron Ch. 01: Seductive Sister

Sasha Ch. 02: Anal Sub Slut

Bridgette Ch. 01: Bound

I have planned out 3 Phases for the "Twisted Tales" so I hope you enjoy the first one of bringing them all together. As there are 2 more phases planned out, not all questions are answered and there are loose ends that will be followed up on. I've put a lot of planning into this so hopefully you like it.

Now this story has different sexual acts so I didn't know what category to put it in. Be warned, it involves: Incest, Non-consent, gay male and interracial.

Unlike the other individual stories that pretty much revolve around the sex, this is more of a character based story with sex involved.

I hope you like it and will stay tuned for Phase 2 which will start with "Jacob Ch. 03: Feminization".

Twisted Tales

Twisted Gang: Cumming Together

Prologue: Missy I

Missy had been regularly having sex with her younger brother Kieron for nearly 2 months. It was completely different to any other sexual relationship she had before, which was many. With Kieron she actually felt a connection, there was something about being with him, as though they were two parts of a puzzle that fit perfectly together.

She let her guard down around him. Missy learnt from an early age that to make it through life you had to be a cold hearted bitch, which she was. She never intended to hurt people, but growing up she knew it was either bully or be bullied. However with Kieron, she let that side go. She let him take charge in the bedroom, she let herself become submissive to him. Opening up a whole new side to her that she never knew she hide deep down inside.

One day, she had gone to the local shopping centre to buy herself some sexy lingerie for the next time she saw Kieron.

As she walked through, she realised how dead the shopping centre was, but to be fair it was the middle of the day on a Wednesday so she didn't expect it to be so busy.

She worked a 4 on 4 off shift at work, it didn't pay well but she saved up her money with the intention of buying a house one day. She had gotten jealous of Kieron and his friend having their own place and Missy wanted the same for herself. Although she had only saved up about £5,000 at that point, not nearly enough for a deposit.

Then, through the shopping centre, she spotted one of Kieron's friends, Jacob. Missy had always been hard on Kieron's mate. Partly because her own friends were hard on them so she had to join in otherwise they could turn the abuse to her.

However she wanted to try and be nicer to them, if anything for Kieron's sake. She could barely go to Kieron's house because his friend Oliver hated her so much and if she could try and repair that a little, maybe she could see Kieron more.

"Jacob?" She asked as he clearly didn't spot her.

He looked up and his eyes shot wide open, as though she had just caught him wanking.

"Missy? Kieron's sister?" She said to him, why's he so weird, he knows who I am.

"Yeah, what's up?" He bluntly replied.

What's his problem, I was only saying hi... Come on Missy, try and be nice.

"Not much..." She replied, finding it hard to not just make fun of him as that was her natural reaction, wait, is that a bag from the lingerie shop? "What's in there?"

"Why don't you mind your own business?!" He shouted back at her and Missy actually took a step back, she couldn't believe how rude he had just been to her for no reason. Her defensive side automatically kicked in.

"I was only asking, Jesus chill out." She told him.

"Well piss off alright." Jacob barked and then stormed off.

What the fuck is his problem? Missy stood still for a moment and thought to herself, His mates are never going to accept me, they just want to keep Kieron as their nerdy friend, but he can be so much better than them!

With her mind made up, she grabbed her phone and called her brother but he didn't answer. So, she left a message.

"Kieron, it's Missy. We need to talk. Now." And then she hung up the phone.

Kieron I

Kieron was sat on his sofa watching TV as he waited for Missy to arrive. His roommate, Oliver, had gone back to see his parents for the weekend so he invited her over, knowing they would have the place to themselves.

I wonder what she needs to talk about? He thought, a question that had been running through his mind for 2 weeks since she first said it to him. Although she said it was a conversation they had to have in person.

Kieron had become infatuated with Missy since he lost his virginity to her. Before then he was obsessed with her, but since they took that step he felt himself falling more and more in love with her.

He didn't care that it was his sister or that it was incest, if anything that just made it feel even more perfect for him.

When a knock on the door came he literally jumped to his feet and ran to the door.

He opened to see his beautiful, stunning, sexy older sister stood there smiling at him. Her brunette hair was straightened down and she was wearing a big trench coat sort of thing that covered her nearly entirely, only leaving her lower legs on show, which Kieron instantly drooled over.

"Come in." He said to her.

"Thanks, it's freezing out here." Missy said with a laugh and walked inside.

As soon as Kieron closed the door, Missy span him around, pushed him against the door and her lips locked against his.

It was crazy how right it felt to kiss his own sister.

"Mmm." Kieron lightly moaned before opening his mouth and his tongue ran against Missy's.

He held onto her body and kept her close as the siblings passionately made out.

"I've got a surprise for you." Missy said when she broke the kiss with a coy smile.

"Oh, and?" Kieron asked, her last surprise was sucking his cock in the cinema so he couldn't wait for this one.

"Go sit down." She ordered and Kieron happily obeyed.

He sat on the sofa and stared Missy, she slowly unzipped her coat and let it fall to the ground, revealing that underneath she only had on a black, lazy lingerie.

It just about covered her body, her nipples were visible through it but it held her tits up so they looked huge and perfect. Her legs were long, toned and smooth which she kept slightly apart as she smiled at her younger brother.

"Fuck. Me." Kieron said as his cock begged for attention in his jeans.

"Oh no," Missy said, she slowly walked over and then straddled Kieron on the sofa, "you're going to fuck me."

Missy leant down and kissed her younger brother again.

His hands reached around and grabbed her exposed arse cheeks, it seemed only a thing strip of material went between her crack and Kieron was loving feeling her.

Missy started to grind herself back and forth, humping herself along Kieron's painfully hard cock as their tongues danced along each other.

"Fucking hell, you're so hot." Kieron moaned between kisses.

"You should know," Missy said, her mouth lowered and she started to kiss his neck, gently her tongue licked up and down until her lips pressed lightly against his ear, "there is a hole where my cunt is."

"Fuuuckk!" Kieron moaned as she bit his ear lobe, she's fucking perfect!

He couldn't hold it in any longer, Kieron took his sisters beautiful face in his hands and stared into her seductive eyes. He kept her only a few inches away, she smiled at him but also wondered what was going on in his head.

"Missy," He whispered, his heart felt like it was beating out of his chest, "I think I love you."

She stared at him, her face not giving any indication of a rection, please say something.

"Are you sure?" She asked him, showing him her self conscious side. He had seen it a few times since they started having sex. Missy wasn't nice to most people, but Kieron knew that deep down she was just a scared, anxious woman.

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life." Kieron told her with a smile.

He had never been in love before, being only 18, but he was sure this was what it was.

"I..." Missy stuttered, "I love you too."

Kieron couldn't stop the giant smile from erupting on his face.

He pulled Missy closer and kissed her passionately. The two siblings hands ran over each of their bodies in a loving embrace as Missy reached down to unleash Kieron's big, hard cock.

It took a minute, but she managed to get his jeans undone and Kieron pulled them down to his ankles.

He stared into his sisters eyes as she took his thick cock in her hands and lined it up with the gap in her lingerie. Her pussy already felt soaked as she rubbed his head up and down her lips.

"Oh fuck, Missy." Kieron panted before even getting inside of her.

Ever since their first night together Missy had gotten on the pill, they knew how risky unprotected sex was, even though it kind of turned them on more.

"Fuuuucckkk!" Missy moaned as she lowered herself down onto her brothers giant fucking cock.

Her pussy wrapped perfectly around his shaft as she went lower and lower. It felt warm, wet and fucking tight around Kieron's cock and he loved every second of it.

In a matter of seconds, Kieron was balls deep inside of his sisters soaked pussy and she sat on top of him panting for air.

"Oh god... I don't know if I'll ever get used to how big you are." She managed to gasp out.

Kieron loved watching his sisters face when she first took his cock, the pleasure from being totally and utterly filled because of him.

When he felt Missy sit up and her pussy fight to stay wrapped around his cock his entire body felt wave after wave of pleasure. She pulled herself up until just the head was left inside her, before pushing back down.

"Ooooooh yes!" Missy moaned.

She was gripping onto Kieron's shoulders as she slowly rode his thick, hard cock. Her pussy was still getting used to the size as she took him in and out of her over and over and over.

Kieron reached around and grabbed her arse cheeks, then he leant up and pushed his tongue into her moaning mouth.

"Mmmm!" Missy moaned as she started to ride her brother a little faster.

She was so fucking wet, so warm, it was heaven around Kieron's cock and he couldn't stop himself from moaning back to her.

In a matter of minutes, Missy's pussy had stretched open and accepted his cock and she was riding him properly. Taking his entire cock out and back inside her every time she lifted herself up. Kieron was grabbing her arse and helping her speed up as she fucked herself with his cock.

"Oh fuck... so fucking deep..." Missy panted and then kissed her brother again.

Since they had been fucking regularly, Kieron was able to last longer when having sex. The first few times he only lasted a few minutes, but by this point he could last a lot longer.

SPANK!

Kieron slapped his sister's arse as she rode him, he knew she liked rough fucking and she moaned back in response.

"Oh fuck yes! I fucking love your cock!" Missy moaned as she rode her brother with a passion.

She kept riding him for 10.... 15 minutes minute until Kieron used his strength to stand up. He picked up his sister and kept his cock in her at all times.

"Oh fuck Kieron!" She moaned as he turned around and lay her back onto the sofa.

Kieron then grabbed Missy's tanned legs and held them into the air.

"Fuck me! Fuck my fucking cunt!" Missy moaned.

Kieron then properly went to town starting to fuck his sisters tight cunt. He watched his thick cock stretch her tight little hole as he thrusted himself in and out of her constantly.

Missy was moaning loud enough for the neighbours to hear but Kieron didn't give a shit. Her hands reached up and gripped onto the back of the sofa as Kieron destroyed her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck Kieron!!" Missy moaned over and over.

Kieron reached down and pulled on his sisters lingerie so her left tit came out, then he grabbed onto it and started to pull and rub on her nipple.

"Fuuuuck yes!" Missy moaned, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!!"

"Do it!" Kieron moaned back to her, "Cum for me!"

"I'm fuuuucckkinnng cumming!!!" Missy roared out.

Kieron loved feeling his sister cum around his cock, her pussy clenched and tightened around him and her moaning became erratic.

Her entire body was shaking and twitching as she tried to catch her breath.

"Missy, I'm gonna cum!" Kieron warned her.

Whenever Missy came around his cock and her pussy tightened Kieron could never hold it in much longer.

"Cum over my face!" Missy then moaned out.

Oh fuck! Kieron had never given his sister a facial, but it was definitely something he wanted to try.

"Really?" Kieron moaned as he kept fucking her on the sofa.

"Yes! Cover your sisters face in your hot, thick cum!" She moaned, her words making Kieron that much closer.

"Okay, quick!" He moaned back to her, knowing he was on the brink.

Missy quickly got down onto her knees in front of Kieron, he looked down at his sexy older sister as he stroked his wet cock furiously.

"Ooooh fuuuuccckk!!" Kieron roared and suddenly his cock started to erupt.

He watched the first shot of his cum hit his sister directly on her forehead. Kieron kept wanking and tried to aim to cover her face entire with his gallon of cum.

Shot after shot struck her face, her cheeks, her mouth, it even started to drip down her chin.

"Yyyyess! Cum over me brother!" Missy moaned as Kieron's cock seemed to never end cumming over her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Kieron panted out as he slowed down on his wanking.

When he finished, he looked at his sister who was smiling up at him, her face was well and truly coated in his thick cum.

Missy then took one finger and dragged it along her cheek before scooping his cum into her mouth and sucking it clean.

"Mmmm, delicious." She moaned.

"That was so hot." Kieron panted before sitting down on the sofa.

"I'll just go clean up." Missy then told him.

He stared at his sister's arse as she walked out of the room before coming back to sit next to him.

"So, what did you want to talk about? It sounded serious." Kieron asked her.

"Oh that, it can wait." She said and kissed his cheek.

Whenever Oliver was away for a day or two Kieron and Missy got to act like a proper couple. It was magical, they cuddled, kissed, held hands and slept together.

Kieron knew he was in love with her, she was perfect. Although he knew how wrong and difficult it would be, he knew she was the only girl for him.

By Sunday they had spent most of the weekend naked.

Missy was on her hands and knees as Kieron fucked her from behind. Both of them were moaning like crazy and when Missy came around his cock, Kieron unloaded another gallon of cum deep into his sister's pussy.

As she lay down to catch her breath, Kieron checked her phone.

"Fuck." He shouted out.

"What is it?" Missy asked, although her chest was still heaving up and down.

"Oliver is getting back early, you need to go." Kieron told her.

He hated whenever she had to leave, but Kieron knew they couldn't risk anyone finding out what they have been getting up to.

"Seriously? Can't I just hang out here and act normal?" Missy asked with an annoyed tone.

"You know he doesn't exactly like you," Kieron told her, "it's for the best."

I don't want her to go, but she hasn't exactly been nice to my mates. She can't expect them to just suddenly like her for no reason.

"This is what I wanted to talk about." Missy then told Kieron, her voice sounding very annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Kieron asked her, her sat down on the bed and although he knew they were pushed for time, he wanted to know what she was saying.

"It's not going to work," Missy said bluntly and Kieron's heart sank, "your friends hate me, we can never hang out and that isn't going to change."

"What are you saying?" Kieron questioned, he couldn't figure out what point she was trying to make, she knew their situation.

"You need to decide," Missy suddenly blurted out, "Me, or them."

"What?" Kieron asked, she can't seriously be asking me that!

"You said you loved me," Missy argued, "You're telling me that you would choose your pathetic, loser mates than to be with me."

This was the side of Missy that Kieron didn't like. When she got defensive, she got nasty and hurtful.

"It's not that," Kieron tried to explain, "I do love you, but I can't just stop seeing them. I've known them my whole life."

"And I'm your sister!" Missy shouted and stood up from the bed, "Obviously you can't have both Kieron, so what's it going to be."

"Missy, please don't make me decide that." Kieron whispered. He felt like his heart was breaking, he truly did love his sister. But his friends had been with him through everything, he couldn't give them up.

"It seems you just made your decision." Missy spat out and started to angrily get dressed.

"Missy..." Kieron weakly went to protest but his sister interrupted him.

"No! You know what Kieron!" Missy shouted, "Have your fucking loser mates! But don't come crying to me whenever you want a fuck or a blowjob again!"

"Missy." Kieron tried to shout before she stormed out and slammed the door as she left.

Fuck! What am I going to do? I love her. Is that enough of a reason to turn my back on my friends. Who have been there for me my whole life, stopped be getting bullied. This is fucking shit!

Sasha I

Sasha was lay on her bed, she was wearing a baggy hoody but completely naked from the waist down.

On her phone she looked at Jacob and Theo's mum, Isla, on her social media. Her obsession and love for their mother didn't seem to be going anywhere, even with her latest feelings towards Missy.

As she stared at the beautiful red head, her fingers softy circled her clit.

"Mmm." She moaned quietly and bit her lip.

Her dad was out at work, so she didn't need to be quiet.

It didn't take long for Sasha's pussy to be completely soaked and for her to easily start to finger herself.

Eventually, the photos just weren't doing it and Sasha closed her eyes.

She started to think back on memories with Missy. It was only the other week when Missy had a 5 inch dildo deep in Sasha's arsehole as she also fucked Sasha's pussy with a strap on. It was the first time Missy had DP'd her and Sasha fucking loved it.

She thought of all the names Missy would call her.

"You pathetic fat whore, look are both your slutty holes stretched wide open for me!" Missy would shout.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha moaned out loud as she fingered herself a little faster.

Her left hand went underneath her hoody and she played with her big, heavy tits.

Even though she had submitted completely to Missy for months, Sasha never got her head around why Missy would want her.

Missy was a beautiful, sexy woman that could get anyone she wanted. Missy was just grateful that for some reason she wanted her.

"Oh fuck... Missy." Sasha moaned.

She thought back to the time they had almost a loving embrace, where they kissed softly. Sasha had a fond memory of that and did sometimes wonder if maybe Missy wanted more than just sex, if they could actually be together.

Faster and faster Sasha's fingers went in and out of her soaked pussy. Even with the larger and larger dildo's Missy had been using on her, her pussy still felt tight as ever and she had come to love anal sex.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,294 Followers