Twisted Gang - Cumming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!" Henry moaned back to her, "I can feel your slutty cunt clenching around my cock! I knew you were a whore when I first met you!"

"Nooooo." Bridgette weakly protested but it just came out as more of a moan.

He wasn't even holding her legs open anymore, Bridgette just lay back and let them flop as her pussy was getting destroyed by his big, hard, throbbing cock.

Each thrust felt like he was so deep it was in her stomach, Bridgette was panting and moaning louder and louder and she knew hew orgasm was building up inside her.

"Please.... Stop..." She weakly protested, not wanting him to make her cum.

"What's wrong whore?" Henry said with a laugh, "You going to cum with my cock fucking your cunt again?"

"No.... pleaseee.." Bridgette moaned out again.

"That's it whore, cum around my cock! That's your life for now on, you belong to me and my uncle! We're going to fuck you over and over and over and you're going to love every minute of it!" Henry moaned back.

Something about him declaring Bridgette's future broke the last bit of strength she had left. With an almighty explosion, Bridgette felt her pussy clench around his cock and her orgasm erupted through her.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK NOOOOOOO!!!" Bridgette moaned as loud as ever as she came around his giant cock.

"Cum you fucking slag! I'm about to fill your little cunt up with cum!" Henry moaned back.

After they last came inside Bridgette's unprotected pussy she panicked over a pregnancy scare and she didn't want to risk it again but there was no stopping him.

She wanted to stop him, to tell him no, but it felt too good and her orgasm was never ending. Then she felt the first strike of cum inside her unprotected cunt.

"FUUUUCCCKKK!!!" Bridgette moaned again from the feeling of being filled.

Henry pumped a gallon of cum deep into the 18 year old slut that he ruthlessly fucked on her sofa.

Feeling him cum inside of her just made Bridgette's orgasm last longer.

By the time Henry finished, Bridgette felt like a hot, sweaty mess. His cock fell from her battered pussy and she felt his cum start to leak out of her as she panted for air.

"That's some good pussy." Henry said with a laugh.

Bridgette's chest was heaving up and down as she watched Henry pull his jeans back up.

"Please..." She panted out, "I need to go."

"Oh no," Henry said with a laugh, what does he want now? "You're going round to my Uncles house, he wants another go on you."

"I can't," Bridgette weakly argued, "honestly, it's an emergency, I need to go home."

"When are you going to learn that you don't get a say," Henry laughed back at her, "in fact, my uncle has said to pack a bag because you are staying there for the week."

I can't do that! Sasha only has a week to sort this thing out with Missy!

"Please Henry, I'll do anything, I need to get back to my friend!" She begged again.

"You'll have to take that up with Simon, and you better hurry, or he won't be happy." Henry said in a threatening tone.

Bridgette knew that she had no control, Henry and Simon had complete control over her income which she relied on for Uni, they also had enough videos to blackmail her for eternity.

However, she didn't want to let Henry see her cry, to see her even weaker. So, she grabbed the bag that she planned to take home and got into her car. Henry told her his uncle's address, it was the house she originally woke up in, tied up and gagged.

As she drove over, she knew she couldn't help Sasha, but maybe someone else could.

Her phone rang and eventually it got answered.

"Hello?" Theo replied back, they hadn't spoken much since she ended it with Jacob. However, she didn't want to call Kieron as it was his sister that was causing all of this, she also didn't want to call Oliver in case he told Kieron.

"Theo, it's Bridgette, I need your help." She told him.

"What's wrong?" Theo asked, he could obviously tell the panic in Bridgette's voice.

"It's Sasha, she's in some shit with Kieron's sister Missy." Bridgette said.

Theo I

"What, that can't be serious?" Theo said in utter shock to what Bridgette had just told him about Sasha.

In all honesty, Theo wasn't too surprised to hear that Sasha was a lesbian, however he never in a million years expected her and Missy to be a thing! Then to hear that Missy was blackmailing her, she was even more of a twisted bitch than Theo thought.

"I know, I couldn't believe it either." Bridgette replied on the phone.

There was something strange in Bridgette's voice, as though she was trying to hold back tears, I suppose she is just upset for Sasha, they were always close.

"How are you holding up?" Theo asked her.

It had been a long time since he spoke to Bridgette. They were good friends, but she had dumped Theo's brother and Theo had to take Jacob's side, but that was nothing against Bridgette.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Bridgette asked back, almost defensively.

"Nothing, just wanted to make sure." Theo told her, taken aback by her response.

"Look, I can't head home, I've had something come up, but you need to help her." Bridgette urgently told Theo.

What's more important than this? Theo thought.

"Okay, sure," He eventually replied, "Who else knows?"

"Just me and you." Bridgette told him.

"Are you going to tell Jacob?" Theo then asked, he knew that Jacob would have to be brought up eventually.

"I don't know." Bridgette said.

"I'll pack and get going, you call Jacob, he can help." Theo told her, he almost hoped that if he could force them to talk then they could all be friends again, almost get back to normal.

"Can't.... can't you call him?" Bridgette asked.

"I need to get going, you call him, I'll keep you updated when I'm home." Theo told her bluntly, knowing he had to take on the role of the leader of their group role.

"Okay, I'll call him." Bridgette whispered.

"You did the right thing telling me," Theo said to her, "I'll speak to you soon."

"Yeah, speak soon." Bridgette said and they both put down the phones.

This is fucking crazy, Sasha and Missy?

Theo quickly started to shove some clothes into a bag to head back home. He was about ten minutes in when his bedroom door opened.

"What are you doing?" He heard Alex say from behind.

"I'm heading home." Theo told him, too focused on the task at hand to turn and look at Alex.

"You're going home?" Alex said, his voice sounded almost upset, "It was just a fight, you don't have to go."

Urgh, I don't have time for this.

Theo grabbed his bag and turned to look at Alex.

"It's not about that, I can't go into it but somethings come up, I have to get home asap." Theo told him.

"So... so you're not just running away?" Alex asked him.

"No," Theo told him, he could see the worry in Alex's eyes and Theo didn't want to upset him anymore than he had, "I'll be back in a few days and we can sort it out."

"Can we?" Alex asked.

Theo was taken back by that, he had been arguing with himself ever since his first night with Alex. When they first had sex, Theo couldn't explain it, he felt a better connection with Alex than he had with any other girl.

Although he knew he was in a rush, he walked up to Alex and gently placed a hand on his cheek.

"We'll talk when I'm back, okay?" Theo whispered.

He then leant in to place his lips against Alex's but Alex moved away.

"You should go, we'll see how things are when you return." Alex told him.

Is he really this angry about it?

"Okay," Theo said in a huff, "I'll see you later."

He grabbed his bag and went to his car. As he drove he was lost in his own thoughts.

How can he be so angry at me for it? All I did was flirt and kiss another girl! It's not like we are even a couple! And I told him straight away.

He's taking it way too fast, I'm not even gay. Sure, the sex with him was great, better than great. I've never had pleasure like it, but, I'm straight. End of.

Theo thought about when he got home that night after making out with a girl in the bar and told Alex what happened.

Theo had been confused about everything, especially feeling guilty after kissing another girl. Then when Alex kicked off about it Theo got his back up. He couldn't understand why Alex was so angry, Theo knew he needed time to accept what was going on, but Alex couldn't seem to get that.

He was an hour into his drive home when his phone started to ring and he saw Bridgette's name.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"I've tried Jacob a few times but he won't answer to me, you'll have to call him." Bridgette said, this time, her voice sounded even more desperate.

"Is everything okay?" Theo asked, genuinely worried about her.

"I'm fine," She said and Theo heard what sounded like her getting out of a car and closing the door, "I have to go. I have something I need to do, I'll try him one more time but after that you will have to call him."

"Okay, I will," Theo replied, "When I get back I'll call him."

"Okay, good." Bridgette said and then hung up the phone.

Why has everyone gone so crazy?

Jacob I

Jacob's phone vibrated in his pocket. As he grabbed it and saw Bridgette calling him again he gave out a huff before pressing the red button.

She tells me Uni was a mistake and now she keeps calling me, he thought as he walked up a long drive, well it's too late, I'm busy.

Jacob knocked on the big, double doors and waited excitedly for an answer. His heart nearly stopped when he saw the beautiful, ebony skinned Denise answer.

"About time you got here, our little slut." Denise said with a seductive smile.

Before Jacob could even answer, Denise grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. Her plump, black lips felt soft and perfect against his as Jacob melted into her arms.

"Mmm." Jacob moaned into Denise's mouth as they passionately kissed.

When she broke the kiss, Jacob was horny as fuck.

"Come in," She said and opened the door wider, "what's this surprise you have for us?"

"It's more something I have to show you, Mistress." Jacob said.

He was so nervous about revealing that he had been wearing thigh high stockings for weeks, but he knew it was time to tell them both.

Jacob was dressed in blue jeans and a white t-shirt, underneath he had his new, black, thigh high stockings.

"Oh well you do have me intrigued." Denise said and she slapped Jacob's arse before she walked in front of him.

He stared at the beautiful ebony goddess, she was in a black G-string thong, a black lacey bra and black thigh highs.

Jacob marvelled at her underwear, not just thinking how sexy she looked, but also wondering how it would feel to wear all of it.

His own cock was rock hard against his hidden thigh highs as he followed Denise to their sex bedroom where Paul was lay on the bed in just a black pair of boxers. Jacob could see the outline of his perfect, hard cock. The cock that made Jacob realised he wasn't as straight as he thought he was.

"Jacob, aren't I glad to see you." Paul said in his deep, masculine voice.

"Hi, Master." Jacob replied, he began to feel very nervous about what he was about to show them.

He had only just come to terms with it himself, I like wearing women's underwear, and now he was about to tell someone else.

Denise moved and lay down next to Paul. His Master and his Mistress, the couple that have opened Jacob up in so many ways.

"So, show us?" Denise said with a beautiful smile.

Jacob started to undress without saying a word. When he pulled his top off he showed that he was still completely shaved from the head down, as instructed.

Then, he pulled his trousers off and revealed that not only was he wearing a thong, but also thigh high stockings.

He stared at Paul and Denise, scanning their faces for a reaction. He worried for a moment, until he saw a smile appear on both of their faces.

"Well," Paul said, "This is a pleasant surprise."

Oh thank god!

A wave of relief washed over Jacob, so happy that they both liked it.

"Oh yes," Denise joined in, "I definitely like."

"Thank you." Jacob replied, just happy to be accepted by these two.

"In fact," Paul said, "I want you on your hands and knees right now, so I can get a good view of you from behind."

"Yes, Master." Jacob said and felt his cock grow in his thong.

"Come and lick my cunt slut." Denise ordered.

Jacob jumped onto the bed as Paul stepped out. He crawled in between Denise's ebony, thick things. He pulled her thong to one side and pressed his tongue against her already wet pussy.

"Mmm that's it, our little sissy slut." Denise moaned.

Sissy.... I like that, Jacob thought as he pleased the older woman.

As he kept licking, he felt Paul's big, strong hands grab his arse cheeks from behind and Jacob's cock twitched again.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Paul whispered, "How did we get so lucky to find such a sissy?"

"I don't know," Denise breathed heavily, "but I sure am glad."

Paul pulled the thong to one side, exposing Jacob's smooth, tight arsehole to him.

"Mmm and now I get to taste this tight, little, cunt." Paul whispered.

"Fuuuuckk!" Jacob moaned at both the feel of Paul's tongue on his hole, but also at Paul calling his arse a cunt.

"Don't stop licking me you dirty slut!" Denise ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Jacob moaned back.

He ran his tongue up and down Denise's black pussy as Paul ate his own arsehole. He could feel Paul's tongue pushing in and out of him, fucking his little hole.

As Jacob tasted Denise's sweet, perfect pussy, he felt a single finger push deep inside of him.

My pussy.... He's fingering my pussy.

Jacob moaned at the thought.

"Yeees!" Denise moaned as Jacob attacked her clit.

It didn't take long for Jacob to have three of Paul's fingers sliding in and out of him, he was moaning like a little slut as he kept licking Denise.

"Ready for my cock you little slut?" Paul asked and pulled his fingers away.

"Yes Master!" Jacob moaned, "Fuck my little cunt with your big cock!"

SPANK!

Paul slapped Jacob's arse which just made him moan more.

"You really are a little sissy aren't you?" Denise said with a smile.

"Yes Mistress... I AAAMMMM!" Jacob moaned when he felt his arsehole stretch and wrap around Paul's big, thick cock.

"Still so fucking tight." Paul moaned as inch by inch, his cock disappeared inside of the 18 year old boy.

"Oh god... so fucking good!" Jacob moaned.

He had fully accepted how much he loved cock, feeling himself be so full just turned him on immensely.

He tried to keep licking Denise's pussy, but the pleasure from his arsehole stretching wide open was too distracting.

Then, he felt Paul's balls rest against his.

"Fuuuckk yeeess!" Jacob squealed in a high pitched moan.

"Take it you fucking slut!" Paul grunted and went straight to fucking the young man.

Jacob did take it, like the cock whore he was, he tried to lick Denise's clit but Paul was fucking him so fucking hard!

Every thrust felt like Paul was in his stomach, he felt the dominant man's balls hit his own and Jacob just moaned like a girl.

"Oh god... fuck... yes!" Jacob moaned.

"I've got a better idea." Denise said.

Clearly, Jacob wasn't able to lick her properly as Paul fucked him. So she moved to the side.

Jacob stayed on all fours as the big cock destroyed his arsehole. When suddenly, he felt Denise's black hand wrap around his aching cock.

"Ooooh fuuuck!" Jacob moaned.

"That's it you little girl, you like that?" Denise whispered into his ear.

She slowly stroked his cock as Paul battered in and out of his arsehole.

"Yeeeess Mistress!" Jacob moaned, "I love it!"

Over and over, Denise would gently stroke his cock as Paul fucked him. The double pleasure meant that it didn't take long for Jacob to get close to cumming.

"Oh yeah, I can feel her cunt clench around my cock!" Paul moaned.

"Are you going to cum with a big cock in your tight little cunt?" Denise whispered into Jacob's ear.

"FFUUUCCKK MY CUNT!!" Jacob roared out as he shot his thick load of cum all over the bed.

"Yeeess!" Paul shouted and Jacob felt a hot, cream load fill his bowels up.

Oh how he loved the feeling of being filled with cum.

When he felt Paul's cock slip from his gaped arsehole, Jacob flopped onto the bed, panting and moaning. He could hear the other two kissing passionately beside him.

When he eventually managed to turn around, he saw Denise's black pussy lowering onto his face.

It was nearly 2 hours later when Jacob left their house. He had cum another two times, swallowed one load of Paul's cum and licked another load from Denise's pussy.

Safe to say, he was pretty well spent.

He got into his car, his arse a little sore. When he checked his phone he saw a missed call from Theo. So, he called him back.

"Theo, what's up?" Jacob asked.

"Where are you?" Theo replied, his voice showed urgency.

"Erm, just at home." Jacob lied, definitely not wanting his brother to know what he has been up to.

"Okay good, I'll be back in an hour, we need to talk." Theo said and put the phone down.

Fuck, Theo's coming back? What does he need to talk about? Does he know what I've been doing somehow?

Jacob's mind was spinning as he raced home, he wanted to make sure he had time to shower and changed before he saw his brother.

Theo II

"Jacob?!" Theo shouted as he burst through the door.

It was date night for their parents so he knew they wouldn't be home, which would make things easier. Last thing he wanted was their parents hearing about what was going on.

"In here." Jacob replied from the living room.

Theo rushed in and saw his brother, does he had wet hair? Anyway, Theo rushed over.

"What's the big deal?" Jacob asked.

"Why haven't you been answering to Bridgette?" Theo asked.

Theo loved his brother and would always have his back, but he didn't want him to give up on Bridgette so easily, even if she did break his heart.

"How do you know she's been calling me?" Jacob asked with a confused look.

"Because we have a big, big problem," Theo said and sat down, "It's Sasha."

This made Jacob look very concerned.

"Is she okay? Is she hurt?" Jacob asked in a panic.

"No, nothing like that," Theo replied, "She's... Okay, let me just explain and don't interrupt me."

Theo took a deep breath and looked at his younger brother.

"Sasha is a lesbian, she's been having an affair with Missy ever since she turned 18. Kind of a dom / sub thing, I don't get it but whatever. Well, Sasha went to end it but Missy has been videoing them having sex and using it to blackmail Sasha. If Sasha doesn't obey to everything Missy says forever, she will show the video to the world and her dad!"

Theo took another deep breath after finishing and waited for his brother's reaction.

"That's... a lot to take in." Jacob replied with a straight face.

"Yeah, I know." Theo said.

"So, what do we do?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know, I honestly.... I don't know." Theo told him.

He wanted to step up, to help, but he just didn't know how.

"Should we go and see Sasha?" Jacob asked.

"She doesn't know that we know," Theo told him, "And it's pretty late, maybe we give her tonight and then see her tomorrow?"

"I'll go," Jacob replied, "We've seen each other a lot since everyone moved away, it should be me."

That's my little brother.

Theo smiled at him.

"Okay, sounds good." Theo replied.

Jacob II

Sasha, a lesbian, and a submissive... just like me.

Jacob barely slept with everything going on.

He had just parked his car outside of Sasha house and walked up the drive, he didn't even know what he was planning on saying to her.