Twisted Gang - Cumming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ripped the clothes off of each other and fell onto the bed. Her warm body pressed up against his. Kieron's hard cock pressed against Missy's stomach.

He rolled her onto her back and spread her toned, smooth legs.

She is so beautiful.

Lifting her legs into the air, Kieron aimed his cock at her tight, wet hole and slid inside of her.

"Oooh Kieron, I love you." Missy moaned quietly.

Kieron leant down and pressed his lips against hers. Feeling her legs wrap around his waist as he slowly made love to her.

"I love you too." He moaned into her mouth.

He was only thrusting slowly, taking his entire cock out of her pussy before pushing it back it. Each thrust made Missy give out a little gasp.

Her pussy wrapped around his cock perfectly, the brother and sister made passionate, beautiful love.

Their tongues constantly rolling against the other, her tits pressed against his chest.

Keiron reached down and held onto his sisters bare thigh, he leant up and lifted her ankles onto his shoulders so he could fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh Fuck! Kieron! Fuck me!" Missy moaned.

He watched his sisters tits bounce as he fucked her harder. Her moans became animalistic as he thrusted his cock in and out of her faster and faster.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big fucking cock!" She moaned out.

He felt her pussy start to clench around his cock and knew she was about to cum.

"Fuck! Cum in me Kieron!" Missy moaned, "Fill me with your cum! I only want you!"

"Fuuuuuuucckk!" Kieron grunted and felt his cock fill up his sister's tight pussy.

"Yeeeees I'm cumming!" Missy moaned out as she came around her brother's dick.

He held himself in her, her warm, clenching pussy around his cock she milked every last drop of cum from him.

It felt like they stayed like that for hours. Holding each other, panting in pure sexual bliss.

Then Kieron heard a beep on his phone.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked her and stood up.

"Yeah." Missy panted out, still out of breath.

"Come on, let's go watch TV." Kieron suggested as he looked at his sister.

She slowly got up and the two of them dressed.

"Hey," Missy said and grabbed Kieron's hand before they left the room, "I love you."

"Yeah," Kieron whispered and looked to the ground, "I love you too."

I'm sorry.

They opened the door and he saw Missy's face turned a deathly pale.

Turning his head, in the living room he looked around.

Theo, Sasha and Oliver sat on one sofa, Jacob on the arm chair and Bridgette at the side holding Missy's phone with a smile on her face.

Theo IV

That look on her face, fucking bitch.

Theo stood up and smiled at Missy who's mouth was wide open in shock.

"Surprised to see us?" Theo asked her.

"What the fuck is going on?" Missy barked out.

"Well, let's just say, we got you." Theo said with a little laugh.

Missy eye's darted at Sasha who was sat there silent and awkwardly.

"You little bitch!" Missy shouted and went to charge at Sasha, but she was stopped when Kieron grabbed her hand.

"Missy, it's over." He whispered to her.

"You.... You helped them?" She said, her anger seemed to turn to sadness, "It was all a lie?"

"It wasn't," Kieron said, "but I couldn't let you do what you were doing with Sasha."

Kieron looked back at Theo and Theo smiled back at him.

"You see Missy," Theo said, "You thought you had us all nailed down. Well, Kieron is too good for you. He told me what was going on and guess what, we don't care, because he's our friend. But you would never understand that because you don't have friends or care for people."

"So," Bridgette said, joining in the conversation, "Whilst Kieron kept you... distracted. I managed to sneak in and get your phone." She then waved it in the air.

"We got a nice app downloaded onto it," Jacob said, "And now all the evidence you have of Sasha is gone."

Theo smiled at the group, knowing they had defeated Missy.

"You're all just a bunch of fucking losers!" Missy shouted and grabbed her phone from Bridgette, "Don't ever fucking contact me again!" She shouted at both Sasha and Kieron.

Sasha, still wasn't smiling.

What's wrong? Shouldn't she be happy?

Missy slammed the door shoot behind her and the group all looked at one another.

"Well," Oliver said, "Seems I've missed a lot of what's going on this year."

The whole group then burst into laughter.

A few hours later.

They whole "Twisted" gang ordered some pizzas and were playing video games in Oliver and Kieron's house. Having a good time, laughing, joking, just like they used to.

It's so good to see everyone like this again, it's not been like this since our last leaving do.

"Right," Theo said and stood up, "I best get back, I need to thank Alex for his help."

Everyone shouted bye, Theo hugged them all and headed into his car. Once he started it up he called Alex.

"Hey, it worked." Theo said with a smile.

"That's great, what are you doing now?" Alex asked.

"I'm on my way back, I want to see you," Theo told him, "I want you Alex, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to figure it out."

It was a few hours later, Theo barged into Alex's room and without saying a word kissed him passionately.

"Well, you have missed me." Alex said with a grin.

"Shut up," Theo joked, "You know I missed you."

Wanting to make up for what he did to Alex, Theo lowered himself down the other man's body until he pulled out Alex's cock.

Without wasting anytime, Theo leant forward and took Alex's cock into his mouth for the second time.

"Mmm!" Theo moaned, he didn't realise how much he missed doing this.

"Oh god, Theo." Alex moaned.

His hand lightly landed on Theo's head, as Theo bobbed up and down on the beautiful, delicious cock.

Theo's tongue circled around the thick head, tasting Alex's precum and greedily swallowing it down.

"Oh god... Theo, I won't last long if you keep doing that." Alex moaned out.

"Mmmmm!!" Theo moaned back, wanting Alex to cum in his mouth.

He kept bobbing up and down, trying to take more down his throat but without the practice he couldn't get too far.

"Oh god... I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Alex panted.

"MMMMMM!!" Theo couldn't stop himself from moaning when he felt the first strike of cum hit his tongue.

It tasted fucking amazing!

He kept bobbing on the beautiful cock, draining every last drop of cum that he could and swallowing all of it.

"Oh god, well that was a nice hello." Alex joked.

Theo whipped his mouth and looked up at his roommate.

"So, maybe I'm not 100% straight." He said with a smile.

Kieron IV

"So, you and your sister?" Oliver asked as Kieron played a football video game with him.

"Yeah, don't make a big deal about it will you?" Kieron said nervously.

"I won't don't worry mate," Oliver said, "at least one of us was having sex around here."

They carried on playing and chatting for a little while, enjoying being able to be honest with Oliver, his closest friend again.

When they finished, Kieron stood up to address the room.

"Hey, I wanted to apologise to everyone, and especially Sasha for my sister." He said.

"It wasn't your fault." Sasha replied, speaking a few words for the first time that night.

"I know, but still, I'm sorry Sasha." Kieron said and hugged her, "Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed, it's been a long day."

"Yeah, I might set off too." Jacob said and the rest of the gang got up to leave the leaving do.

Sasha II

As they were walking out of Kieron and Oliver's apartment, Sasha was still sad.

I should be happy, but I'm not. I really cared about Missy and I thought she cared about me. Maybe it was all just a game to her.

She was also a little nervous that everyone knew she was gay now and wondered what that would do to their friendships.

Just as they were leaving, Jacob walked past and she grabbed his arm.

"Can we have a quick word?" She whispered.

He looked over to Bridgette who was walking out.

"Be down in a sec." He said to her.

Once alone, Sasha nervously played with her hands and looked at the ground.

"Thank you," She whispered, "for what you did."

"You're not going to tell anyone are you?" Jacob asked nervously.

"No, but hey, I'm happy for you." She whispered, "So erm, are you gay?"

Jacob looked a little shocked at that, but since he told Sasha about this Paul and Denise, Sasha was curious about what he was.

"No... I don't think so, I'm just exploring." He whispered.

"That's fair enough, I get it." She said and hugged him.

"You're okay, right?" Jacob asked.

"I will be," Sasha replied, "You go say bye to Bridgette first."

Jacob IV

"Hey, Bridgette, wait up." Jacob shouted as she was opened the car door.

"Oh, hey, Jacob." She replied, looking very nervous.

"Listen, Theo told me you had some important stuff going on this week, so I'm just saying thank you for coming to help." Jacob said to her, although he didn't know what the important stuff was.

That seemed to make Bridgette blush though.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." She said to him.

"And I'm sorry," Jacob then said, "For how I reacted, I want to be friends again it's just... I'm still a little heartbroken."

"I know, I'm sorry too." Bridgette said with a little smile.

"But you've done nothing wrong, I just need to get over you." Jacob said.

Bridgette leaned in for a very big hug with Jacob and they held each other for a few minutes. After that, Sasha said by the Bridgette and they all went their separate ways.

Bridgette II

It was pretty late in the night when Bridgette got back to Henry's house. She knew the rules, she wasn't to go home but go straight to his.

As she walked in she saw his bald head shining from the living room light. He had a huge smile on his face and Bridgette felt scared.

"About time bitch, come get on your knees." He ordered.

Bridgette just did as she was told, it was better than arguing. She spent the first few days arguing until she just submitted and let him do what he wanted to her. She was actually grateful he let her go home to help Sasha.

As Bridgette wrapped her lips around Henry's cock she bobbed up and down, swirling her tongue around his head that leaked precum.

"Now, you remember the deal you made?" Henry moaned as Bridgette gave him a blowjob, "For me being nice enough to let you go home?"

"Yes, Master." Bridgette whispered and went back to sucking his cock.

"Good, because we already have a few clients for you," Henry grunted, "You're going to be one great whore."

Epilogue

"That was a good thing we did, helping out those kids." Denise said as she cuddled up with Paul on the sofa.

"I know right, I feel good about it, poor girl that Sasha, I couldn't imagine having to go through that." Paul said to her.

How could someone blackmail another for sex, sick woman, Paul thought to himself.

Then his phone rang in his pocket.

When he saw who it was his heart stopped for a second.

I guess I knew this call was coming.

"Back in a sec." He said to Denise and walked out of the room.

"Yes?" Paul asked when he answered.

A deep, robotic voice spoke on the other end.

"Hello Paul," The voice said, "This is to confirm the agreement."

Paul knew what he meant, to help get Jacob and his mates that app he had to make a deal with the society he was a part of.

"I understand." Paul replied.

"Good, we will be in touch," The robotic voice replied, "but don't forget, you are now in debt to the St. Wilfrid's Society."