Twisted Gang - Cumming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With shaky hands, he knocked on the door and Sasha's dad answered with a big smile.

"Jacob, it's great to see you." He said.

"Hi, is Sasha in?" Jacob asked.

"Of course, in her room, you go on up." He said.

This is it, come on Jacob, help your friend.

Even with everything going on, underneath his normal clothes, Jacob wore a thong and thigh high stockings. It felt weird not to wear them now.

He opened Sasha's door and saw her lay on her bed, eyes closed, but not asleep.

"Sasha?" Jacob whispered.

"What are you doing here?" She grunted but didn't move.

She was in a baggy hoody and jogging bottoms, very unlike the skirt and thigh highs she wore around to Jacob's house.

Wait, is that because Missy made her wear them?

"I know what's going on." Jacob said bluntly and shut the door.

When he said that, Sasha sat up and stared at him with a pale face. She looked shocked at first, but then just sighed.

"I suppose it was going to come out eventually." She said and lay back down.

"Why didn't you tell any of us that you're a lesbian?" Jacob asked.

"What was I supposed to say," Sasha said and then mimicked a fake conversation, "hey guys, I know we've known each other for years and you're my only friends, but I'm gay, please don't stop being friends with me."

"Sasha," Jacob replied in shock, "None of us care if you're a lesbian, you're still our best friend."

He placed a hand on her ankle where she lay down, hoping to comfort her.

"Well, it doesn't matter now, I have no option." Sasha groaned.

"You can't let her win." Jacob told her, "She's been tormenting all of us for too long, we have to stop her."

"How?" Sasha asked, it was a real question though, it was as if she had already accepted defeat.

Honestly, I have no idea.

Kieron II

It had been a couple of days since Kieron rejected his sister and he couldn't stop thinking about it.

I love her, I really do, but I can't leave my friends? I've known them my entire life... but I guess, I've known Missy my entire life as well.

He had spent the last two days going back and forth in his head about what to do.

In the end, he sat down on the sofa in silence.

I love Missy, maybe she's the love of my life. If my friends are really my friends, I can convince them to accept her as family.

He grabbed his phone and called Missy.

"What do you want?" She grunted down the phone, her defensive side was clearly still up.

"I've made my decision," Kieron told her, "I want you."

There was a brief pause and Kieron worried he was too late.

"Are you sure?" Missy asked, a hint of fear in her voice, "If you choose me, you can't change your mind, that will break me Kieron."

"I'm sure, I love you Missy, I want you." Kieron told her and felt a huge smile take over his face.

"Are you at home?" Missy asked.

"Yeah." Kieron quickly and told her Oliver wasn't there.

"I'm coming over." Missy said and hung up.

An hour or so later, Kieron went to answer the door and was met with his sister kissing him passionately.

He held onto her, in a loving embrace as their tongues danced along each other's.

"Oh Kieron," Missy moaned into his mouth, "I'm so glad, I'll show you, you made the right decision."

"Mm, I know, I love you Missy." Kieron said as they made their way to the bedroom whilst making out.

"I love you too." She whispered.

They undressed each other and Kieron took a moment to stare at his older sisters naked body.

She truly is beautiful.

She straddled on top of him, held onto his hard cock and Kieron watched as she slowly lowered her wet, smooth pussy down.

"Oooh Missy." Kieron moaned out as she took him completely inside of her.

"Oh Kieron, yes." Missy moaned.

She leant down and kissed him hard as she slowly rode his cock.

Kieron loved his sister, and he loved having sexy with her.

Their bodies just fit together perfectly as they made passionate love.

Kieron would grab her arse as she bounced up and down on his cock, both of them moaning into the other's mouth.

"Oh god, Keiron," Missy moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Me too." Kieron panted back.

"Cum in me, cum in your sister." She moaned.

"Fuuuckk!" Kieron roared out.

Just as he felt his cum fire inside of his sister's pussy, he watched as she came around his cock. It was a beautiful sight. The woman he loved, he didn't care that it was incest.

After that, Missy lay in Kieron's arms. Her head on his chest. And Kieron felt, at peace.

They spoke for what felt like hours, just enjoying each other's company.

"Right, I need a shower." Missy eventually said.

Kieron watched her naked body as she walked away, then, with strange timing, as soon as she was out of the room Kieron's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Kieron asked without even looking at who it was.

"Kieron, it's Jacob." His friend replied.

"Jacob, hiya mate, how's it going?" He asked, feeling on top of the world.

That soon changed.

His conversation with Jacob lasted less than 10 minutes. That was all Keiron needed to find out what his sister had been doing. Kieron left out anything about him and Missy.

What the fuck.

The water from the shower shut off and Kieron got up from the bed, he felt red with pure rage.

When Missy walked in, wearing just a towel, she had the same happy face as when she left the room. But Kieron, he was furious.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked as she dried her hair.

"Missy," Kieron said, almost not wanting to believe what he had heard, "I have just heard what you're doing to Sasha."

Her face instantly dropped.

"Oh." She whispered.

"How could you do that? You've been with her, whilst with me? And you're blackmailing her?" Kieron questioned, his hands shook by his sides.

"Kieron I can explain." Missy said and took a step forward.

"How could you be such a heartless bitch?!" Keiron shouted, which made Missy take a step back, "Not only have you been cheating on my with my best friend! But you're blackmailing her and ruining her life! What is wrong with you?!"

Kieron instantly felt a little bad for shouting, but he knew she deserved it.

However, he saw the same look on Missy's face that she got when she got defensive.

"What's wrong with me?" Missy shouted back, "You wanted to pick your fucking mates over me, your own sister! You're the heartless one!"

"No, what you're doing to Sasha is wrong!" Kieron shouted.

"Like fuck it is! I will do whatever the fuck I want to that little whore!" Missy argued.

I can't believe the way she is speaking, do I know her at all?

"No, Missy, end it now. I will not let you do this." He told her.

"What are you going to do?" Missy asked, a sudden cockiness in her voice, "If you try and do anything, I'll tell the few friend you have that you've been fucking your own sister, what will they think about you committing so much incest?"

What?

"Missy..." Kieron went to speak but she interrupted him.

"Oh yes," Missy argued, "I don't care what they think of me, but will they want to stay friend with you when they know you have been committing incest with your own sister! You will lose the only friends you have!"

"How can you be like this?" Kieron asked, his anger turned to sadness, he couldn't believe how evil his sister could be.

"Grow up Kieron," Missy shouted and Kieron watched as she started to get dressed, "They're just your stupid little mates, call me when you've stopped being such a pussy and want to get back together with me again."

Kieron just stood frozen, unable to speak, not believing the words that came out of his sister's mouth.

How could I love her.

Once she left, Kieron wondered what to do. I can't explain incest to them all! Especially now with how much they hate Missy! If they find out I've been having sex with her they'll think of me as a freak!

But Kieron knew it would be more suspicious if he did nothing. So, he called Theo up.

"Hey, I heard that Jacob's told you what's going on with your sister." Theo said.

"Yeah, listen man," Kieron said and took a deep breath, "I want to help, I really do, but I can't."

"What, why? That's your sister!" Theo argued.

"I know, look, I can't go into it right now, but I won't be able to help on this one. Tell Sasha I'm sorry." Kieron said and put the phone down.

Fuck, what am I going to do?

Theo III

Theo sat in Sasha's living room. Her dad was out, thankfully.

Sasha sat on one side of the room and Jacob was on the other. Each of them had been silent for the last few hours, no one seemed to be able to come up with any sort of a plan, and time was running out.

Sasha only had a few days left to give Missy what she wants, or the videos will go out.

Wait, that's it!

"What if we can get rid of the videos?" Theo asked.

"And how would you propose that?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know, get her phone or hack her somehow and just delete it all?" Theo suggested.

"Won't work. I called her to try and beg her to stop, but she refused. She told me all the videos and photos were saved on her phone with a lock password that only she knows. Even if we got onto her phone, we couldn't access them. And it'll all be on the cloud anyway." Sasha grunted from the side, not even looking at them.

She's already given up.

"None of us know anything about that stuff," Jacob told him, "Yeah, Kieron might've been able to guess her password or get her phone, but he's not helping, is he."

Alex! Oh god, can I really ask him for help right now?

"My roommate," Theo said, "He's like a computer genius, maybe he knows how."

Jacob shrugged and Sasha just didn't move at all.

I've got to try.

Theo got up, walked into the other room, he didn't want them to hear his conversation, and then called Alex.

"Hey." Alex said bluntly.

"Hey, I need your help." Theo told him.

"Seriously? You run off, barely speak to me and now you need my help?" Alex scoffed.

"It's not about me, I need to help a friend, please Alex, I need you." Theo begged.

"I don't know," Alex replied, "I'm busy with work stuff."

"Alex I'm sorry alright," Theo whispered down the phone, "I feel bad about what happened, about what I did, I'm just new to all this, please, we can talk it out, but right now, I need you to help my friend."

"Okay, what do you need?" Alex asked.

Theo explained the problem to Alex, which took him by surprise which wasn't much of a shock and then went back to the room with Sasha and Jacob.

"Okay, he's going to see what he can do but it might take a day." Theo told them.

"That doesn't leave us much time." Jacob warned.

Looking over to Sasha, she just had a blank look on her face, not seeming to care about putting up a fight.

"I'll try Kieron again, maybe I can convince him." Theo said.

Once again, he went into the other room and called up Kieron.

There's something he's not telling me, why won't he help us?

"Hi Theo." Kieron answered.

"Right, you need to tell me what's going on, why won't you help?" Theo ordered, trying to be firm.

"I... I can't explain it, I just can't help." Kieron said, there was definitely a hint of fear or something in his voice.

"Yes you can Kieron, you can tell me," Theo said, "Just... just talk to me."

He waited for Kieron to reply, it took a minute but he eventually spoke back.

"I'm sorry Kieron." He said.

The next morning.

Once again, the three of them were sat in Sasha's living room whilst her dad was out working when he got a call from Alex.

"Hey, I might have a solution, but it's not a good one." Alex said.

"Lay it on me." Theo replied.

"Well, most of the ways I found were... illegal, which I'm not happy to do," Alex said, that's fair enough, "But I did find one system, it's an app, sort of."

"An app? How will that help?" Theo asked.

"It's been made by this society, I don't really know who they are, I've never heard of them before, but it's all above board and legal. If you can get the app downloaded onto Missy's phone, I can control it from here and just wipe everything from it." Alex explained.

"But that would mean we need to get onto Missy's phone." Theo said, not really knowing how they would do that.

"That's not all," Alex continued, "The app, it costs £5000 to purchase."

"What?!" Theo almost shouted in shock, "Even put together we don't have that kind of money!"

"I'm Sorry Theo," Alex said, "It's the only way I've found."

Theo said bye to Alex and then explained it all to Sasha and Jacob who were equally unexcited about it. There was no way they could get that kind of money or even get access to Missy's phone. It was no use.

"I think it's time we bring Oliver in on what's going on." Theo said.

"Great, another person to know." Sasha sighed.

"Who knows, maybe he can help somehow." Theo whispered.

Jacob III

It was the day before Sasha's deadline. She wanted to be alone. They had all given up hope.

I guess this is it, Sasha is going to belong to Missy. She probably won't even be allowed to see us anymore.

He wanted to distract himself, so he called Denise and Paul. He just liked being around them, it gave him some sort of comfort.

"Jacob, come in." Denise said with a smile as she opened the door.

"Thank, Mistress." He said and walked in.

"You seem pretty down, what's wrong?" She asked and put her arm around him.

Jacob couldn't hold it in, he just let everything out and told Denise what was going on. How he couldn't help his friend, about the app that was a lost hope, everything.

For a minute, she sat on the sofa and looked at him with a worried face.

"Give me a minute." Denise said and stood up to walk out of the room.

She was gone for nearly 10 minutes, talking on the phone to who Jacob worked out was Paul. When she returned she had a smile on her face.

"So, I've just been talking to Paul." She said and sat down, putting a comforting hand on Jacob's thigh.

"Yeah?" Jacob asked, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Paul can get access to the app you mentioned." She explained.

"What? How?" Jacob asked.

"Let's just say, he knows people." Denise said vaguely.

Does he know something about that society that Theo's roommate was talking about?

"That's great," Jacob said, still unhappy, "But I still can't afford it."

"Well, we will help you with that too." Denise said with a big smile.

"Mis.... Denise, I can't take that kind of money from you." Jacob said to her, although he appreciated the offer.

"Nonsense," Denise replied and took Jacob's hand into hers, "I think you can tell we do okay moneywise, plus, we care about you Jacob. And we want to help your friend."

Jacob could've cried, how am I so lucky to have these in my life?

He lunged across and hugged Denise, holding her body against his.

"Thank you, so much." He whispered.

But that still leaves one problem, getting the app downloaded onto Missy's phone.

But Jacob got distracted by that when he automatically moved his head to the side and felt Denise kiss him with her thick, soft lips.

It seemed once in the embrace, all of his worries washed away. He found himself being held tight by this beautiful woman and slowly making out with her.

"I hope just because you dress like a girl, doesn't mean you won't fuck me like a man?" Denise whispered to him.

Making out with her and hearing her words had Jacob's cock rock hard in his thong.

"No problem with that." He said with a smile.

He started to undress Denise until he held her large, heavy tits in his hands.

Denise undressed Jacob until he was lay on top of her. Her ebony skin next to his was a beautiful contrast as they rubbed against each other.

Suddenly, Denise easily pushed Jacob so he lay down on the sofa. In a quick motion, Denise impaled her soaked pussy on his hard cock.

"Oooh god!" Jacob moaned from the warmth of a warm pussy around his shaft.

"That's it slut, you still can fuck me." Denise moaned.

He watched this beautiful, older black woman grind herself on top of him with his cock, balls deep inside of her.

Denise grabbed and squeezed her big, black tits and she moved back and forth.

"Oh yeah, that's it you little slut, you like this black pussy?" Denise moaned.

"Yeees Mistress," Jacob moaned back and then felt Denise lightly grip around his throat, "fuuck I love it!"

"That's it, let me use you beautiful cock." Denise moaned.

She held Jacob down lightly by his throat as she used his cock for her own pleasure.

Jacob was loving, she was so hot, so tight, so fucking amazing.

Over and over she bounced her body up and down on his cock.

"Oh god, Mistress... Please can I cum?" Jacob panted out.

"You know that means you have to lick my cunt afterwards?" Denise moaned with a huge smile.

"Yes Mistress!" Jacob replied, "Gladly!"

She kept riding him faster and faster, Jacob's legs started to tense up and then it hit him.

"Fuuuuuuckkk!" Jacob grunted as he filled Denise's pussy with his cum.

In a heart beat, Denise held Jacob down as she moved up and lowered her cum filled pussy onto his face.

"Mmmm." Jacob moaned as he loved the mix of tastes on his tongue.

He greedily lapped away at her freshly fucked cunt as she moved back and forth over his face.

"Oh fuck... make me cum you little sissy... make me fuuckinng cuuuuuummm!!!" She roared out and Jacob got a splash of his and Denise's cum directly onto his tongue.

"Oh god, I needed that." Denise moaned.

Kieron III

"Missy, we need to talk." Kieron said to his sister on the phone.

"What do you want now?" She grunted back to him.

It was the day for Sasha to give herself up to Missy, and Kieron decided he needed to help.

"Come over, we need to do this in person." He said.

A few hours later, Missy arrived at his house, but unlike when she arrived last time with love, she was cold and heartless.

"Take a seat." He said.

He looked at his sister, even angry she was beautiful, how can I both love and hate her at the same time, why can't she just leave all of this and be the woman I know she can be?

"I will leave my friends," Kieron told her, "I'll never see or speak to them again, I'll even move out so I don't live with Oliver. We can be together, you and me, but you have to leave Sasha alone."

"What?" Missy asked, clearly that was not the conversation she was expecting.

"I mean it," Kieron said, he sat down next to Missy and took her hand into his, "we can be a couple, just us, no one else."

"Are you just doing this to help your stupid friend?" Missy asked, still keeping her coldness up, "or do you actually want to be with me?"

He looked into her beautiful eyes, eyes he still loved.

"I want to be with you, but to do that, you have to end it with Sasha," Kieron explained, "Then we can move on and just enjoy our relationship."

She blinked a few times and looked around Kieron's face.

"Kieron," She whispered and slowly smiled, "that's all I ever wanted."

Suddenly, she leant in and kissed him.

He couldn't help it, he knew what he had to do and although part of him hated Missy for what she had done, it felt so right being with her.

Kieron pressed his tongue into his sister's mouth and slowly made out with her.

In a few minutes, she reached over and started to undo his belt.

"Let's go to my room." He said.

Kieron stood up, holding both of Missy's hands in his. Her handbag fell off her lap and onto the floor.

As soon as the bedroom door was shut Kieron held Missy again and kissed her, embracing his sister.

"Oh Kieron, this is all I wanted." Missy moaned.