Twisted Mother & Son - Pt. 02

Story Info
Son gives mother anal for her birthday.
11.6k words
4.65
25.5k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Detailz
Detailz
162 Followers

Inside a white, 2-story house, a tall, dark-haired, 18-year-old son carries his mother up a set of stairs; she's thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Mark!...Mark! Put me down!" a bottle-blonde, 40-year-old Linda Walker yells.

Her fit, hourglass body is encased in a red, string bikini. And, somehow, she's still holding on to her bottle of KY jelly she was carrying when her son first picked her up in the kitchen.

Smacking the younger male's broad back and round butt, she yells, "Mark, seriously! Put your mother down this instant!"

A muscular Mark Walker's sporting white sneakers, a blue and white t-shirt, and a hard-on in his dark colored jeans. Easily holding his mom in a fireman's carry over his shoulder, he ignores Linda's shouts and flails. Instead, he just tightens his grip on her ass and continues up the stairs.

After watching their 19-year-old neighbor, Billy, and his mother coming down from their sexual high (and subsequently fixing their clothes), Mark had further watched his family's sweet matriarch verbally kicking the poor guy back over the fence. He had also heard his mom's lame excuse of, "My son's gonna be home any minute now. So..."

Honestly, still hidden in the kitchen and peering outside, Mark had almost felt like laughing as he had watched Billy awkwardly climbing back into his own yard.

But Mark had readied himself as he had watched his mother walking towards the house. And then he had easily scooped her up the moment she came through the sliding glass doors. And, now, here Mark is carrying his sexy mother to her bedroom.

Down the hall he goes, passing by the bathroom on his left and his own room on the right. A little further down the second floor hall, he finally comes up on his parents' chamber. After crossing the threshold, he goes right to their marital bed.

When he walks over to the side of the metal-framed mattress, he unceremoniously deposits his burden. And when he does, his mother gives a bounce and a shriek.

"Mark! What do you think you're doing?"

As for Mark, he wastes no time. He lifts off his shirt and just blindly chucks it to the side. Then he's unbuckling his belt and eyeing his mom, like a pissed off father about to discipline his unruly child.

It's when he's unzipping his pants that he finally answers, "What does it look like I'm doing, Mom?"

To Linda, her horny son's intent is clear as day.

"Mark," Linda trails off, hesitant, as she slowly sits up and perches on the side of her bed.

Needless to say, her heart is already pounding hard in her chest. The truth is she had been too scared to look toward the house the entire time she was with Billy. But the sick part of her that wants her son sexually had hoped Mark had been watching them fuck. Mostly because that vile part of her--the one that had wanted to entice Mark--had been hoping for exactly this. But even her tainted mind hadn't been able to predict how this situation would all play out.

She had no idea her son would literally ambush her.

Still, this outcome is so much better than Mark getting pissed off and beating the shit out of Billy or her son being so disgusted with her affair that he simply walked away.

The truth is Mark isn't disgusted.

After watching his sexy mother experimenting with anal for the first time, he's actually seriously turned on. And he's still hot and bothered as he quickly toes off his shoes and socks so he can take off his pants.

"You know what I want, Mom. And why not?" Mark demands, next kicking off his jeans. "You already cheated....Fucking Billy. Why him? Why couldn't it be me?"

At first, Linda's utterly surprised by her son's question.

After all, Mark has never shown even the slightest ounce of being attracted to her before. And what sane mother would blindly go after her own son (and possibly ruin their relationship for good) and not some easily obtainable, throw-away piece of ass next door?

For a second, she finds her self wondering if Mark has actually been hiding his own twisted attraction to her even before watching her getting fucked in the ass. But she quickly sets that question aside as her half-naked son pauses in stripping --obviously expecting an answer.

Not sure how best to word her reasoning, Linda looks away from a bare chested Mark standing there in nothing but black boxer briefs, "Mark, I--"

"And don't say you don't want me," Mark interrupts, determined, "'cause I already heard you say it loud and clear before."

"When?" Linda looks back, shocked and confused. "How? I've never--"

"I'm not the only one with a camera hidden in my fan," Mark smugly admits while looming above her bikini clad form.

Making up his mind, he slowly begins to peel his black boxer briefs down. After all, no matter what his mother says about her choice regarding Billy, Mark knows she's going to let him fuck her ass. Especially since his cock is still rock hard and aching from beating off to her downstairs. Well, because of that and the fact that he knows his mom wants to be anally taken by him too.

After all, just last weekend, Mark had heard her say exactly that as she had touched herself while watching him roughly sodomizing his girlfriend. And he can see it in the way his mother's eyes are glued to his body right now.

Oh, yes. Mark knows his sexy mom wants him and, by god, does he want her too. For one, it was kind of hard not to, after watching her touching herself to him.

As for Linda, she's still too stunned to say anything. Especially now that her handsome son's boldly stepping out of his underwear right in front of her.

But, damn, even with seeing Mark half-naked on camera, she has to admit that her smoking hot offspring looks even sexier fully naked in person. He's all bulging muscles and flat planes, and even manages to have that perfectly smooth baby face that looks so innocent and always ends up melting her heart. But her sweet baby boy has something between his legs that isn't so pure.

On the contrary, Linda's son's thick, 8-inch cock has a pink shade to it that makes the bulbous head look even more sinfully delicious to her.

It's so appetizing that Linda doesn't even realize she's licking her lips.

But her watching son catches her reaction. And Mark can't help but slightly grin as he takes in his mother salivating at the sight of his thick, aching erection that's already pointing her way.

Seeing his mom's legs unconsciously spreading for his dick pushes Mark into action as well. Next, he's using her pause to crawl up on the bed. Like a panther on the prowl, he even gives a little hummed purr as he pushes her back on the mattress and slides his warm, tingling skin all over her own.

If anyone had told him before that he would be doing this to his own mother, Mark would have called them crazy. But he's not about to let this opportunity pass him by. And it's not like he's blackmailing his mom. He's just coming on to her. She can still tell him no.

...But he knows she won't.

"You know about the camera?" is all Linda's suddenly dry throat can manage to ask as her naked son mounts her with his hard-on pressing into her belly.

"Yeah," Mark quietly replies, grinding his leaking cock into his mother's tummy with hands on the bed beside her arms. "And I know all about your sick little voyeuristic ways."

Dipping his head down, he whispers in her ear, "The apple didn't fall too far from the tree."

Linda bites her lip at Mark's revealing words. God, her son's been watching her too.

...The things she's done to herself while watching him.

Swirling his hips in a little circle, Mark boldly kisses his mom's neck and adds, "Unlike you, I know how to record live feed so I can watch it over and over again too."

Honestly, a part of Linda is incredibly turned on at the thought that Mark has been jerking off to her--his own mom. God, the surge of sexiness she feels at knowing she has that kind of effect on such a hot and handsome young man is powerful.

Trying to keep from touching her eager son just yet, Linda grips the bed covers in her hands. Instead, she focuses her attention upward, toward her ceiling fan.

Watching the blades going round and round and still not seeing the camera hidden in it's lighted core, she quietly scolds, "You naughty boy."

Mark drags his open mouth down his mother's neck to the juncture at her shoulder. "If I'm naughty, you are too. But you still haven't answered my question, Mom. Why him?"

Even loving the gentle feel of her son's lips on her skin, Linda continues staring up at the ceiling as she says, "Because your Mom's a lonely, weak coward."

Sitting back with a frown, Mark asks, "What do you mean?"

Looking off to the side, Linda forces herself to admit, "Hun, I didn't want you to ever find out this way, but... Instead of me, your father's been sleeping with his secretary for the past year. Terrible way to tell you, I know, but--"

"It's alright," Mark cuts in, affectionately rubbing her arm. "I've known for a while. Overheard you talking to Mrs. Warner about it. I think Dad's a real piece of shit for it too. But go on. Tell me why you chose Billy instead of me."

Shocked but also relieved, Linda continues her tale, "After being neglected for so long and... secretly watching you with your girlfriend so many times... Well, I started missing sex and ended up really wanting to try anal."

Looking away again, Linda admits with heat flushing her cheeks, "You just made it look so... tempting."

Turning back to her son now smiling down at her, she adds, determined, "But honey, who I ended up doing it with wasn't important. Not really....Like I said, it's just been a long time since your father and I've been intimate, and, after talking to Meredith about her 'teaching' Billy about anal, I--I got desperate."

With knit brows, she tries to make him truly understand. "And, Mark, I couldn't choose you. Honey, you're my son. After all, like a good boy, you've never given me any reason to suspect that you've ever thought of me in--Well, in 'that' way and, so, I--I came up with a terrible plan."

Shaking her head, she continues to speak to her son as she turns away again--this time in complete shame, "Selfishly, I just thought that I could get what I wanted from Billy and... stupidly... I thought... maybe even... entice you. And if my plan failed... you and I could come back from the damage of you seeing me cheating with Billy a lot easier than if... Well, than if you got disgusted by me coming on to and trying to touch you. The latter would have utterly destroyed me....So, I just saw going after Billy as the lesser of two evils."

Linda forces herself to turn back to her son, "But that's all it was, Honey. I swear."

Looking up, she finds Mark staring at her with a tense, but unreadable expression. She hates that she doesn't know how he's feeling about all the messed up things she just laid bare. And she's almost terrified to hear his response.

But she listens and watches her son say, "So... you basically used him? And you used him to try and get me?"

Looking over her son's handsome, frowning features, Linda brushes his bangs away from his forehead in a soft, gentle touch. "Yes. And it was a terrible plan all around. And I'm a horrible, selfish mother. I know that. And I know that I can lay here and say that I didn't know any other way to try and get you to want your own mother without coming on to you directly but... I know that doesn't excuse what I did. I even left the heavy burden of starting this whole messed up thing between you and I squarely to you. I'm--Honey, I'm just... Mommy's really really sorry."

Running her knuckles softly down the side of his cheek, she asks, "Can you ever forgive me?"

Looking over the sincerity in his mother's big, beautiful, blue eyes, Mark's expression softens.

The reality is his lonely mother went a whole year knowing that the person who's supposed to love her for life is touching and loving someone else. His dad's left her to masturbate all alone in their shared room. And his mother hadn't gone after Billy because she preferred the guy over him. She had done it because she was afraid.

Mark realizes that, even if he wasn't attracted to his mother and had been disgusted by seeing her affair, he would have still gotten over it with time. After all, his dad had left her high and dry first....But she still did it with a messed up secondary purpose to possibly entice her own son. Mark realizes this, and knows what she did was messed up and selfish as hell.

But...

...Still.

'If she hadn't, though,' Mark thinks, 'I wouldn't be sitting on her naked like I am right now. After all, she had no idea that me watching her playing with herself had already made me really attracted to her or that I had already planned to 'gift' her my cock before I left for the military in a couple of weeks.'

Brushing a strand of his mother's hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear, Mark gives a small smile, "I'll forgive you if you can do two things for me."

"Anything," Linda replies, rubbing his shoulders and looking at her handsome, naked baby boy all quiet but earnest.

Gently pressing his forehead to his mother's, Mark begins, "First, promise me that you won't ever let them touch you again. Not Billy... and especially not Dad. Actually... even though he's my father, I'd feel a lot better if you told me you were going to leave him. You deserve better."

"Oh, honey, I am. I just wanted to wait until you left the house, so our divorce wouldn't sour things between you and your dad. I still don't want that. I mean, even though we may have our own problems, he still loves you dearly," Linda easily admits, before she quickly prompts, "But what else do I need to do to earn your forgiveness?"

"Nothing big just," Mark states in barely a whisper, "seal your promise... with a kiss."

After all, Mark's been thinking about what it would be like to kiss his own mother since the first day he had watched her masturbating to him.

As for Linda, she doesn't even have to think about it. She had already resolved to never touch Tom again and Billy was always just a one time thing (a one off, something to be completely forgotten). After all, since the day she watched Mark's first unintentional live sex stream, it's her sweet and loving son that she's been desperately attracted to.

"I promise," Linda vows, breathy, before she slowly tilts her head.

So ready for this, Mark watches her do it. And then his mom's leaning forward to claim his lips.

With lowered lids, Mark inches forward as well. However, they both pause just before they connect. But it's not out of hesitation. For a twisted mother and son, it's out of wanting to savor this hot, scorching moment between them. After all, staring at each other's mouths, they both feel their forbidden desire for the other rising. But, as promised, it's Linda who succumbs first.

She's kissed her son so many times in the past. To say hello, to say goodbye, when she was proud of him, when she was trying to cheer him up, but... never like this. Never with this lustful intent behind it that makes her feel aroused, but also guilty and ashamed.

Heart pounding, Mark feels his mother's mouth on his in a soft, warm press. It's a faint kiss, one where she barely even captures her son's bottom lip between her own. Still, there's fireworks from just that alone.

...He wants her so much.

But Linda doesn't let the fire between them truly blaze just yet. She wants to make and seal her promise with her baby boy calmly and rationally and not just blindly with lust. That way Mark knows that she's serious and not just being led along by her overwhelming sexual desire for him.

Still, there's burning embers left just below the surface as Linda pulls back so slowly that not a bit of sound escapes from her gentle release.

Frozen in time, Mark's left with his lips tingling and a shiver running down his spine.

Wrapping her arms around her son's broad back, Linda pulls Mark to her. She rests her chin on his shoulder to try and calm herself down.

As she does, she can't help but ask, "You found the camera, but how did you know it was me?"

"I didn't at first," Mark easily admits, already feeling even more hot and bothered as he turns into her hair. "Not until I first watched you spying on me."

Brushing his mother's soft locks off her shoulder, he gently kisses her neck and whispers, "You looked so hot touching yourself to me, Mom."

Nibbling his way up the side of her throat, he purrs, "Made me so hard watching you."

Linda feels her own shiver as her son's soft lips go for her ear. Even embarrassed, she's tilting her head and whispering back, "Honey, you were never supposed to see any of that."

Reaching behind her to untie his mother's top, Mark says into the side of her throat. "Yeah, but you weren't supposed to be watching me either."

Arching her back and letting her son do as he pleases, Linda quietly laughs despite herself, "Yeah. Well, you definitely got me there."

Tossing his mom's bikini top behind him, a heated Mark admits, "But I'm glad you did."

After that, he sits back on her lap and stares down at his mother's firm, lightly tan-lined tits. They're white as snow compared to the rest of her barely sun-kissed skin. And her nipples look like two strawberry flavored Hershey kisses perched on the ends of her round, ripe melons.

Honestly, his mother's breasts are so beautiful and so much larger than his petite girlfriend's. And, even at 40, there's hardly any sag, and a hungry Mark can't wait to dive right in.

"Delicious," Mark whispers, leaning forward and trailing kisses from her shoulder down to her bare tits. "God, I want you, Mom."

Linda's heart races as her son's traveling mouth gets closer to her peak. The kiss was one thing, but this is another. But just like their tender exchange, she wants this too.

And then Mark's gently sucking his mother's pebbled nipple between his lips. The act alone makes his dick throb and his mother's taste makes him salivate.

"Mm," Linda hums, wrapping him up and drawing him in.

She feels so aroused and desired. But, unlike with Billy, she feels so comfortable and close to her partner--her own son. And a wave of heat washes over her. It makes her react to the exquisite suckle at her breast.

Like welcoming him home, Linda slides a hand into the back of Mark's hair. Cradling her son at her teat, she lets him suck at her breast like a hungry babe. It feels slightly nostalgic, but mostly not. Mostly because his lips' hard pulls are causing her clit to deliciously throb between her legs.

It's all making her hips start to writhe under her equally turned on son.

And Mark can't help but love the taste of his mother's tit in his mouth and the stretch of its peak as he pulls and sucks so eager at it too. Honestly, his mother's breast is like a long nippled baby bottle he wants to suck and chew on and drink so deep from.

...If only she was still able to feed him her mother's milk.

Even while enjoying her chest being feasted on, Linda's still thinking about her son's revelation, "So... your camera... Does it have a microphone in it?"

"Oh yeah," Mark rolls off, before turning his head and eagerly slipping her other breast into his mouth.

He squeezes and kneads both of her tits in his hands as he licks and sucks at her pink little nipple like it's his favorite piece of candy--because it is.

After a few more hard suckles that make his dick throb from doing such a filthy thing to his own mother, Mark shakily breathes into her creamy mound, "I heard every filthy word you've ever said, Mom....And I know you really liked it when I fucked Kelly hard and deep. And I know you always wished it was you on my bed with me....I've wanted that too, Mom. Seriously, you have no idea how much I wanted to be inside you while I watched you getting off to me."

Detailz
Detailz
162 Followers