Twisted Mother & Son - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a deep breath, Mom," Mark heatedly instructs, "'cause I'm finally putting this dick where it should've been."

He doesn't really want to be slow, soft, or tender. But Mark forces himself to start that way, because watching his mushroomed head slowly disappearing between his mother's round cheeks is something too erotic to pass up. And with a little push, his tip is gradually being swallowed up by her thick, glistening globes.

Luckily, because of Billy, he doesn't have to run the full gamut to open her up. With a single hard push forward, he's quickly sheathing his sword inside her already spread hole. Mark bites into his bottom lip as his mother's asshole flutters around him. And then it's firmly bearing down on his dick, almost strangling it.

"Fu... ck....Loosen up, Mom," Mark curses and groans, even as he gets up and puts his feet flat on the bed around her. "You gotta loosen this ass for me."

"Baby, that's... hard to do... when you just... rammed that... fat dick into me," Linda pants out with a loud hiss between each of her jumbled groups of words.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Mark smartly poses back, already grinding against her. "Fuck, Mom, Billy was right. Your tight little asshole feels so goddamn good....So much better than Kelly's....Better than any girl I've ever been with....Maybe 'cause it's wrong....Maybe 'cause I'm not supposed to....But I really need to fuck your ass hard and deep."

Her son's nasty words make her pussy clench even when she's supposed to be loosening up her butt. She can't help it, though. Mark feeling so much lust for her--his own mother--makes Linda tremble with twisted pleasure.

Mostly because she wants this too. She wants her precious boy to use her and abuse her and give it to her GOOD.

...Just the way she knows he's always wanted to with his too soft girlfriend, but never could.

But Linda will take it. Right now, she's all too eager to soak up her son's sexual abuse.

After sliding his hands over her slick ass and further up over her narrow hips and onto her toned back, Mark pushes down on his mother's spine.

And, easily bending further for him, Linda just goes with it.

And then Mark's further sliding his hands up his mother's shoulders and neck and into her hair. He gathers her soft, blonde locks in a ponytail that he wraps around his hand. Then, after a few soft kisses and sucks at the side of her throat, he starts pumping slow but hard enough into his mother that her ass and thighs bounce and jiggle against his snapping hips.

"Oh... baby... boy," Linda pants out with each rough thrust. "Give... Momma... what... she... needs."

"I will, Mom....God, I will," Mark promises, all too willing to give her the rough treatment she needs, the things his inexperienced girlfriend either doesn't enjoy or would never allow.

But he needs her to do one thing for him first.

Fully pulling out of his mom, he smacks the side of her ass and orders, "Scoot up closer to the headboard, Mom."

Needing more, Linda crawls forward and waits.

Staring at her reddened hole that's been reopened the barest bit, Mark grips her cheeks and darkly admits, "God, I wanna gap this ass so much it'll never close."

Switch completely flipped, he rubs his jelly glazed dick while he smacks his mother's ass cheeks hard.

Linda only moans as she raises her butt high in the air and begs for more. "Again, baby. Spank your naughty Mommy again."

"You're so needy, Mom," Mark quietly grinds out through his thick fog of lust while squeezing his throbbing meat. "You're so... fucking... hot."

And then he's smacking her butt hard enough to leave a mark and humming appreciatively at his mother's loud hiss.

"God, Mom, you make my dick so... fucking... hard," Mark growls, slapping her ass yet again, making it really sting.

Then Mark is unceremoniously shoving his cock inside her shit-hole again. And then he's getting up on his feet and leaning forward. However, he doesn't slide his hands into her hair. Instead, Mark leans forward and wraps his fingers around two of the vertical black bars on her headboard.

"Oh... fu... ck," Linda brokenly curses, pained and pleasured and so turned on.

And she does so because her son uses his new hold to lay across her back while lifting both of his knees off the bed. Weight fully pressed down and centered on her nasty little entrance, Mark is using his newfound hold to just rock his buried cock up and down and side to side inside her.

Linda feels her son forcefully stretching both her puckered entrance and deep inside her intestinal walls. He's doing it so much harder and filthier than Billy ever did. And it's getting her off so god. Damn. Much.

"Gonna open this hole up, Mom," Mark hoarsely grits out, "Gonna open this fucking nasty little asshole up good....And I'm gonna make sure it hurts and reminds you whose cock was inside you every time you try to sit down on it too."

On edge and so keyed up, Mark finds that Billy was right again.

Taking the time to really stretch out a woman's asshole is so filthy and feels like heaven. God, he's loving it. Mostly because, unlike a pussy, there's no limit to how far down his dick can reach. Not if he stretches her little brown eye as wide as it can go without actually tearing anything inside of her too.

Honestly, the filthy feeling he's swimming in from dominating the hell out of his usually authoritative mother is something else entirely. But he could definitely get used to it. Why not when Kelly's little asshole can't even compare? No. His hot little girlfriend isn't the dirty anal whore his cock really needs.

God, he wants his sexy mother so much that it's almost fucking embarrassing.

"Open this asshole, Mom," Mark shakily demands, grinding so hard against her. "Cause your son's about to literally fuck the absolute shit out of you."

As for Linda?

She's quivering in her own pool of sweaty desire as she continues to get off on her baby boy's filthy mouth and her asshole being so roughly used and abused. Truly, the fact that it's her handsome son doing all of this is the icing on top of her birthday cake. She just can't get enough.

"Oh, baby," Linda, whimpers and moans. "Take Mommy's asshole....Use that big cock and beat it up good."

Unlike Billy, Mark is purposely rubbing his cockhead along the backside of her pussy's walls. Grinding against her, he's trying to stimulate her g-spot through her ass and she is so here for it. Her toes curl as her core flares hard and bright inside her. But it's all just making her want to be violated even harder by her stud of a son.

And Mark knows he's found a good spot for his mother when he hears her giving a long, drawn out groan. And also when he feel's her knees sliding sideways with the rest of her body flattening into the mattress.

Holding on to the bars, Mark is just rocking his hips back and forth and side to side while throwing in a few hard, swirled circles for good measure.

"You're... so... deep," Linda grits out between clenched teeth.

But she's not pained at all as Mark's long, fat cock digs further inside her. Her clit is being rubbed into the bed, her pussy is tingling inside with each hard rock and deep slide of her son's cock in her ass, and his hard and heavy body is smashing her into the mattress.

It feels like sinful heaven. And, god, she can even hear every sexy grunt and groan of Mark's right in her ear.

Honestly, this is the deep and slow assfucking she's always wanted from her son. She's just missing the rough and fast sex she really really needs.

"Fuck... me," she begs, so hot and ready to be really pounded. "Fuck Mommy's tight little hole... like you're trying to split it open....Momma gives you permission, baby....Wreck this ass good."

"Fuck... mom," Mark curses, stilling inside her, suddenly fighting for his life not to blow his entire load deep in her bowels.

Again, she can be so nasty sometimes. And he absolutely loves it.

Honestly, he can't believe how good of a lay his own mother really is. Mark thinks once again that his dad is so incredibly stupid for not even appreciating the amazing wife he has at home. Thankfully, he's able to use his anger at his dad to calm the fuck down.

After several--SEVERAL--deep breaths, Mark manages to regain his composure. And when he does, he tries to wrestle back the upper hand again.

"Do you want my balls slapping against your pussy? Want my cock digging out that ass for you, Mom?" Mark growls into her ear. "Do you?"

"Yes, baby," Linda wails with her whole body rocking underneath him as he starts to violently buck back and forth into her. "Yes!...Fucking slam Mommy's tight little asshole with that young, hard cock of yours!"

"Get back up on your knees and reach back for me, Mom. Grab these thick cheeks and spread 'em good," Mark demands, moving back enough to let her up.

After getting back on her knees and raising her hips, Linda slides her hands back. Clawing into her own thick globes with her long, red nails, she forcefully spreads herself wide.

The delicious degradation makes her quiver inside.

Pulling out, Mark grabs two of her pillows and forces them underneath her stomach. Then, back behind her again, he's comparing his earlier work to now.

"Fuck," Mark hisses.

Before, her spread hole was only barely opened. But now, it's on it's way to looking like a small, fleshy cave. But it's not enough. Not nearly enough.

Mark hooks thumbs in her ass and spreads it wider. Leaning over it, he even spits into it for good measure. Not once. Not even twice. But three times.

But not because his mom's ass needs the extra lubrication. No. Her pink flexing insides are still fully glistening with both lube, his own precum, and the remnants of Billy's load. He just does it because he can. Because it's filthy and nasty and it makes his dick twitch and his mother's clit throb all to equally too.

"Oh, Mom," Mark quietly coos as he continues to stretch her hole and gaze into its pulsing depths that look almost alive. "Billy might've been the first to open this ass... But I swear it'll be my cock... Your son's cock... that fucking destroys it for you."

And with that, he's getting up on his feet and just jamming his 18-year-old dick right down into her 40-year-old depths.

"Hah!" Linda exclaims, her breath forced from her chest as her entire body is pushed forward.

But Mark doesn't pause or stop. He sets his violent pace quick, fast, and hard as hell. Banging his cock down into her spread asshole, Mark growls, "Take it, Mom!...Take this cock right... up... your... ass!"

"Oh... fuck... Mark!" Linda wheezes out, sweaty and hoarse and loving being so openly violated.

And she's absolutely enjoying the brutal thrusts that punctuates his words. After all, he's the deepest he's reached inside her yet.

Feeling the need to really gap her ass and abuse her, Mark leans forward.

Crushing his chest into her back, he twists his hand in her hair again as his other hand wraps around his mother's throat. With the pillows keeping her ass high for him, Mark fucks into his mother with a twisted chant, "Give me that asshole....Give me that... fucking... hole!"

Smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-SMACK!

"God... I can't get enough of you, Mom," Mark growls, grinding down on her while he catches a short breath. "Love how much you want it too."

Mark grinds away a little bit more, making his mother's toes curl. And then he's right back into repeatedly forcing all of his cock between her jiggling cheeks.

Smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-smack!

Mark's violent pounding goes on for much longer this time. And the hard beat of his hips against her leaves her creamy cheeks red splotched like they've had a good solid spanking. Linda's son is fucking her ass so hard and so fast that her eyes begin to water like Kelly's had.

But there's no pain and there's no burn for Linda. Being assfucked and choked while also having her hair pulled, there's only the feeling of being so deliciously degraded and so wonderfully full.

Honestly, Mark's railing away at her ass so hard that Linda can't even speak.

And with his hand wrapped around her throat and his weight crushing her into the pillows and the bed, she can hardly breathe. Even so, she's still trying to rock her ass back against that fat cock ramming her rear while being trapped underneath him. Why? Because it makes her feel so damn dirty and like the naughty mother that she really is.

That's what this is partly about, after all. Doing wicked feel good things together that has to be kept a secret. An ass wasn't made to be fucked and a mother isn't supposed to let her son use his cock to ream it out either. But Linda can't help but find the thrill of anal incest so exquisite.

Her son fucking her ass feels really good and everything about him turns her on.

She's loving the rough way Mark's treating her, the filthy way he's talking to her, the way he needs to fuck her ass just as much as she needs him to do it too. Mother and son have both laid their dirty kinks bare and Linda is all about letting Mark have his absolute way with her. God, even in college, she never felt like such a needy little slut before, never like such an absolute whore.

But, Christ, does her son's cock plowing away at her guts feel So. God. Damn. Good. She only wishes they had done this sooner.

Taking another breather to grind hard at his mother's nasty hole, Mark darkly admits while he nibbles on the side of her ear, "I think something's seriously wrong with me, Mom....Dammit!"

And he knows there is because she suddenly has him wanting to tell her things--emotional things--while he fills her with buckets of his own cum.

Feeling so many emotions that he knows he shouldn't, Mark sucks in a breath. And then he's back to pounding the absolute shit out of his mother.

Smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-smack!

"Oh, baby......You're... gonna... make... Mommy... cum!" Linda struggles to say with her clit flaring and rubbing into the pillow underneath her and her pussy aching from the fast slide of her son's cock along the backside of her fluttering walls. But she needs a little something more to make her really clamp down and gush and she knows it.

With a great struggle she cries out, "...I need your fucking load so bad, Mark....Dump it all over inside me....Please, do it and let me hear you cum, baby!...Let me hear you cum nice and loud while you shoot that hot sperm all up inside mommy's ass for her!"

His mother's whimpered begging and pleading makes Mark quickly reach his peak. After all, he's swimming in dark desires and romantic feelings he can't explain and...

...if she wants her own son's thick cream that bad... Well, by god, he's gonna give it to her. And he'll let her hear him doing it alright. Honestly, it gets Mark off so hard to know how much his own mother loves hearing him cum.

After a string of fast rutting that makes the tingle in his balls grow, he gives one last single hard push that just keeps going and going and going. It even makes Linda reach out and hold on to the bars to keep her lifted face from being pushed into them.

"Graaaah!" Mark thickly groans out, choppily shooting wave after scalding wave of thick semen all over his mother's bowels.

Seriously, it's so hard and forceful it's like someone's randomly squeezing and releasing a spewing firehose.

"....Hah!...Fu... ck!...Uuuunnnngh! Nnnnn! NNNNNGH!"

Then biting into the soft flesh where her neck and shoulder meets, Mark shudders. Even so, his hips continue to work his cum covered cock deep into her filthy hole. His creamy seed spills out around his glazed dick and falls down over his balls and his mother's juice soaked pussy lips as he does so.

But, even holding on for dear life, a young Mark has so much more to give his sexy mom too.

After all, cumming in his own mother's ass feels so goddamn good. It's so good that he's already completely addicted.

As for Linda, much like her son's cock and balls, Linda's cunt is pulsing hard. Mostly because hearing and feeling her son unloading inside her forbidden asshole has Linda cumming without her pussy even being touched. After a mighty squeeze of her son's cock with her ass, her slick fuck-hole walls give a massive push. And then her pussy juices are wetting Mark's balls, his thighs, and the pillow beneath. Linda shudders and shakes as Mark continues to ride out his orgasm by deeply fucking her ass (which just adds to her own heady climax).

But...

However much Mark may have finally cum in his mother's ass, he's not done. Not by a long shot.

Even when he's pulling out and turning her over, he warns, "This is only my second load, Mom. I'm young, remember? I can keep going a lot more than this."

With his mother now flat on her back, underneath him, Mark kisses her deep and hard. But not like a horny teenager this time. Instead, he claims his mother's lips like a passionate lover would.

It's weird. The love he's feeling for her right now is like that of an affectionate son for a cherished mom, but...

...there's also something else there. Something deeper. Something that's binding him to her in a way he never even thought about. But he can't ignore the heavy emotions in his heart as his mother opens up and really kisses him right back.

Even though they both just came, their hands are everywhere as they melt into each other.

And, after a bit, Linda's the first to pull back to breathe. But it's Mark who's first to speak.

Gazing down into the eyes of the slightly aged, ex-beauty queen who loves him unconditionally, Mark finds his mouth moving for him, "Mom... I think I..."

However, the sound of the garage door opening downstairs stops him dead.

"You have to be shitting me," Mark angrily complains, quickly moving off his mother and the bed.

"Dammit," Linda curses, painfully but steadily getting off the mattress as well. "He's never home early these days, and he even said to expect him to be late again when he went into work."

Turning to her son, she asks as her leaking asshole aches between her cheeks, "Can you fix the bed while I go jump in the shower, hun?"

"Go on, Mom," Mark tells her with a quick kiss to her cheek. "I got this."

XXX

"I'm going to need you to sign these as soon as possible. And I'll be back tomorrow, after work, to pick up the rest of my stuff."

"Are you kidding me right now, Dad?" Mark yells at his father. "Do you even know what day it is? Or did you purposely choose today of all days to do this?"

"Son, I--" Tom tries to explain, after a look at his smug looking secretary, who is standing right there at his side.

"Let it go, Mark," Linda sighs, in a white fluffy bathrobe with her wet hair wrapped up in a matching towel.

Smelling of minty body soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and mouthwash, she adds, "If anything, he's just giving me the best birthday present from him I could ever receive. It's fine. What I'm more mad about is that your father thought it was a good idea to bring his little mistress with him to do it. Hello, Nancy."

"Hello, Mrs. Walker," A younger Nancy says, wearing a smile on her face above a short, beige and black office dress that matches her heels.

"Won't be Mrs. Walker for long, but you already know that," Linda tells her, before turning back to her soon-to-be ex-husband. "Now, kindly take your little whore and get out of my house, please."

"Don't talk about her like that," Tom tries to scold.

"Don't talk to Mom like that," Mark angrily counters.

Linda sighs. "If you love our son as much as I think you do, you'll just take her and leave. Don't do it for me. Do it for, Mark."

Even with his young lover looking angry and put out, Tom deflates. "Okay. We'll go."

Turning to his son, he adds, "But, Mark, please know that this doesn't mean I love you any less. It's your mother I don't feel anything for anymore. And I hadn't planned on doing this today, but Nancy insisted that--"