Twisted Mother & Son - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Detailz
Detailz
161 Followers

With that, Mark goes back to wetting her breasts with his mouth.

And Linda's left to shiver under her own son's erotic ministrations and filthy admission.

...If she had only known.

...If only she had any kind of inkling.

She would have definitely chosen Mark instead of Billy. But she knows her son's not a fault for her mistake. It's her own stupid decision, her own heavy cross to bear.

"I'm such a terrible mother," she admits yet again, already highly regretful but also highly aroused. "After all, I made you watch all that outside and--And just looking at you these days gets me so wet that I don't know what to do with myself."

Biting into the side of her breast, Mark does one of the things he's thought about and secretly jerked off to. He slides a hand down his mother's bikini bottoms and further between her spread legs. And he learns the truth in her words.

Sliding two fingers down her clit and through her slit, he already feels her sticky moisture. After listening to her answering moan, Mark can't help himself.

He pushes a finger inside her damp heat and whispers in her ear, "Even more than Billy or even Dad... I wanna make you gush, Mom."

Mark rocks his finger in her and goes back to sucking on his mother's milky white breasts. He's even biting and pulling on her nipple with his teeth. But his new favorite thing to do is to suck and pull on it with his lips. God, he loves the way he can just turn her tits into puffy-nippled udders that need to be worshiped.

Being fingered and sucked on, Linda closes her eyes and moans deep in her throat. And then she's reaching down and simultaneously undoing the little red bows at her hips. After all, there's no fight in her, no resistance. All there is is a burning hot desire that only her precious son can quench.

"Mommy wants you, baby," Linda admits, low, as she lifts her hips and pulls off the last of her clothes, "Mommy needs you so bad right now."

Even with his mother's tit deep in his mouth and his finger working up inside her, Mark shivers at 'Mommy' being used in such a filthy way.

After all, hearing her say it on video is one thing. But to hear her say it in person, to his face... Well, it's another thing entirely.

His cock throbs as his mother tosses her juice covered bikini bottoms onto the floor.

When he hears it land, Mark pulls back with her stretched nipple releasing with a wet pop from his mouth. Keeping his finger working magic inside her tight cunt, he takes his mother's hand and slides it down between his legs--over his rock, hard cock.

With his tip smearing precum along her belly, he forces her to squeeze his leaking dick nice and hard.

"What exactly do you need from me, Mom? Is it this?" he hotly asks.

Making her start to stroke him slowly but firmly, he heatedly adds, "Do you need your son's cock, Mom?...Go on. Tell me the truth."

Linda's blood absolutely boils in her veins. How can it not? Her son is feeling up the inside of her pussy while forcing her to finally grip the young, hard dick she's secretly wanted for so long.

"Yes, baby," she purrs, with a tight tug of his rigid pole and a roll of her hips. "Mommy wants your delicious cock....Won't you be a good boy and just give it to me?"

A shiver runs up Marks spine from her nasty words. It's one that runs back down to his dick and makes it leak all over his mother's tummy. It all feels so dirty and wrong but oh so hot.

"Where, Mom?" he shakily prods, really hooking his finger inside her and rubbing her cunt walls slow and deep.

So turned on, he's shaky and pressing his forehead to hers as he pleads, "Where do you want me to put it, Mom? Tell me where....Please....Say it for me."

Rubbing her son's hard cock with one hand and gripping the back of his neck with her other, Linda slowly and deliberately licks her lips and tilts her head, "Right up Mommy's tight, little a--Mm!"

Buttons completely pushed, Mark's churning his finger inside her deep and hard while forcefully kissing his mother like no son ever should. It's all sliding tongues and sucking mouths and even some rough lip biting and pulling.

Caught up in the moment, they touch each other between their legs and hungrily devour the other like two horny teenagers. Well, like two sexually repressed teens who are finally behind closed doors and can secretly fool around behind their friend's and family's backs, that is.

Linda's reminded of her younger self rolling around on top of the covers with boyfriends from years past. But this is different. It definitely is since Mark is her son and she's his mom. And just this alone is so much hotter than anything she ever did with anyone else--her husband included.

As for Mark, feeling how responsive, how eager, how HOT his own mother is for him...

The dick still in his mom's hand is at full mast and he just wants to USE it on her.

Mark only pulls back to breathe. But even panting, his twisted desire makes him force another finger up inside his mother's soaked pussy. And staring at her panting up at him while she quickly jerks his cock, he presses up and fucks her so hard with his fingers that his mom's hips try to lift off the bed even with his added bulk weighing her down.

Mark's cock fucking aches in her hand as he makes his own mother's insides sound so wet and gushy between her legs. And hearing it makes him grind enamel in his mouth.

Mark wants inside his mom so bad, but...

Dropping his forehead to his mother's collar bone, he continues to savagely work his buried digits as he twistedly admits, "I'm sorry, Mom, but I just--I wanna be so fucking rough with you right now."

After all, when it comes to sex, Mark can't help but let his sadistic side come out.

But luckily for him, after watching her son, Linda knows all about her son's sexual behaviors and is already so into it too.

Mark is forced to squeeze his eyes shut as he hears, "It's okay, baby. You just be as rough with Mommy as you need to be."

His hips jerk forward as his mother strokes his dick faster--obviously trying to spur him on. But, honestly, Mark doesn't need the encouragement.

Already feeling the desperate need to orgasm, Mark climbs up his mother's naked body.

"Gonna take your mouth first, mom," he hotly states, staring down at his mother's aroused, half-lidded eyes. "After watching you downstairs, I still really need to cum. And I need to shoot off at least once if you want me to last."

"That's fine, baby," Linda soothes already softly rubbing his thighs on either side of her head. "Mommy will suck and swallow whatever you feed her."

"Fuck... mom," Mark shivers with a hand wrapped around and squeezing his dick.

His mother's so nasty when she wants to be and it all goes right to his cock. Honestly, Mark can't help but love it. It really gets him off.

"Sh... it," he curses again as he both watches and feels his mother eagerly leaning forward and lapping at his leaking tip.

He removes his hand completely as his mom's tongue next goes for a long, wet drag down his shaft. And he shivers again as she licks back up to the large spongy head.

"Nnnn," he groans, sinking hands into the back of her hair, as she stays there and starts gently nursing at it.

Sucking on her baby boy like his meaty cockhead is a delicious pacifier, Linda's already falling in love with his manly taste. It's salty, yet sweet, and oh so tender.

...She wants more.

Moving a hand down between her handsome son's thighs, she starts gently cupping and rolling his balls. And feeling their swollen heaviness, she pulls back to hungrily coo up at him, "Don't worry, baby. Mommy's gonna coax it all out and eat it all up for you."

Her dirty words and wet lips almost do Mark in. But a lover of rough and abusive porn, the need to dominate his mother soon overwhelms him.

Needing more of her mouth, Mark pushes her down on his dick and lustily demands, "Suck it, Mom....Suck all of your son's cock for me."

But Mark soon learns that his dear mother isn't just really good at giving head. Actually, she loves doing it. And she absolutely enjoys herself as she moves to take her son deep.

"Hah... Nngh," Mark shakily groans as she slowly takes more of him in her wet heat. She even easily works him down her throat with little, quick side to side motions.

And soon her nose is buried in Mark's crotch with her lips stretched around his thick base and touching his balls.

"God... damn," he shudders from feeling his mother's tongue stretching out and licking his balls while buried there.

And then he's feeling her grabbing handfuls of his ass cheeks and just forcing him to rock his hips against her open mouth.

Holy shit. His mother has ZERO gag-reflex. And she shows it off by making him grind the tight walls of her throat with his buried prick.

"Oh my... god."

It's too much.

SHE'S too much that it makes an 18-year-old Mark fall forward--completely overwhelmed by the pleasure.

With the side of his face pressed into the mattress, he grips his mother's hair in both his hands underneath him even tighter. Just like that, he starts humping her mouth like it's a hot, wet pussy that needs to be seriously fucked.

And he has to work to do it too. Mostly because his mom's suction on his cock is so hard that just trying to pull his dick back is a chore to do.

But he does it and continues to slide his cock in and out of his mother's throat. But his mom's expert blow job skills also continues to make lasting in her mouth hard as hell to do.

Eyes squeezed shut, teeth grit, Mark just tries to breath through the powerful warm, wet suction between his legs to prolong the pleasure. And he does it all while continuously rubbing his hard cock all over inside her tight, little throat.

"Je... sus... m... om," Mark brokenly praises, so turned on and already needing to nut.

Getting off on rocking his crotch into his hot mother's pretty face, Mark grunts out in more of a chant, "Suck it... out....Hah...Oh, fuck....Nngh....Suck it... all out... for me."

Getting off on her son's nasty words and being roughly used, Linda claws into Mark's cheeks. And she uses her hold on him to force his dick faster and harder into her throat.

Turned on by the dirty things she's doing, her own hips rock along with her son's. And her pussy leaks as she desperately tries to earn her baby boy's thick, delicious load.

Mark quickly devolves into grunts and groans and aroused moans as he uses his own mom's mouth like a sextoy that easily bends to his will.

"Oh... fuck... mom," Mark chokes out, on his knees, bent over, and rocking in place. "Oh... shit."

Body tense, he's working up a good layer of sweat just working his cock between his mother's spread lips. And it's when he's grinding down on her face so hard that the back of her head is being pressed deep into the bed that he feels that heady flare between his legs THROB.

"Open... up," Mark struggles to say with flexing muscles and a damp brow, " Gonna... cum!"

Hissing through his teeth, he feels the first spurt shoot out hard and almost painful. It's so forceful it causes him to double over even further into the covers.

"Nnnnngh! Fu... cking... Hah! Nnnngh!... Swa... llow," He chokes out while trembling and shaking like he's just been struck by lightning.

But he needn't give his mother the dirty command. Not when her throat's already gulping around him, tightly milking his cock with every large swallow.

And boy does Linda have her work cut out for her as the first splash is so thick and copious that it leaks out the sides of her mouth. It's so white and syrupy that it looks like Elmer's Glue sliding down to the skin just below her ears.

But the texture and amount doesn't seem to bother Mark's mother at all as she just squeezes her son's luscious rear while swallowing wave after wave of his his hot, precious spunk.

She's even giving a long, drawn out, and highly turned on, "Mmmmmmmmm," as she hungrily eats her baby boy's cum.

"NNNNGH....Fu... ck... ye... ssssss," Mark shivers out a moan, feeling and enjoying her vibrating tone.

And he just continues to shudder in place as his mom's mouth sucks and pulls on his cock-- trying to drain his hard pulsing balls dry.

Struggling against his mother's mouth and the overwhelming sensations, Mark tries to let it all continue on. At least until he's shot everything he's able.

And shaking with his toes curled and his chest heaving, his latched on mom keeps sucking and sucking. And, even with his eyes rolling back, Mark is loving it. Mostly because he's never had a girl be this eager to suck his dick and taste his cum before. But this is his own mother and, jesus, is she TALENTED.

Then, becoming extremely oversensitive, Mark finally pulls away from his mom. Needing to recoup, he slides to the side and lays on his back. Its here that he runs his shaky hands through his sweaty hair and stretches out his trembling legs.

"Sorry, Mom," he pants, exhausted, as his mother leisurely gets up beside him. "I just--I need a minute."

Sliding back off the bed, Linda licks the white stickiness coating her lips with her tongue. But she still has a salty coating running down more than just her chin as she quietly laughs. "It's okay, Honey. You can just lay there for a bit while I go clean up."

"But we're not done yet. Just so you know," Mark insists, turning his head and watching his mother go.

Linda doesn't say anything to that. She just continues on and smiles unseen as she heads to the nearby attached bathroom.

As for Mark, laid out, he loves what he sees. His mother's shoulders and back are nicely toned, her hips are wide but slender, and her heart-shaped rear is plump and lusciously lifted. Seriously, he thinks her butt and thighs look like two smooth, single-scoop vanilla ice cream cones pushed together--just all kinds of mouthwateringly delicious.

The sight alone makes him dirtily hum with appreciation and call out, "Mom?"

"Yes, Hun?" Linda asks, over a shoulder, stopped just outside the bathroom's door.

Still drinking her in, Mark can't help but say, "You're really--REALLY--sexy....Just thought you should know."

Feeling extremely good about herself, Linda smiles.

"Aw, thank you, honey," she replies, before she slips inside and closes the door behind her.

In the bathroom, she's turning on the faucet and grabbing the nearby hanging towel. Washing herself up, she can't help but feel like a teenage girl. Looking at her flushed reflection in the long mirror above the sink, she finds herself grinning like one too. She can't believe how young and beautiful Mark is making her feel.

Out in the bedroom, Mark lays there and thinks about what the two of them have done. He still can't believe he got the best blowjob of his life from his own mom.

But, oh boy, is he looking forward to doing more with her too.

Minutes later, his eyes are closed when he hears the bathroom door open. Soon after, he feels movement on the bed.

"Feeling sleepy?" Linda quietly asks, sliding up next to her son.

Looking down upon her baby boy, she can't help but marvel at his hard muscled, naked body. He's so young, and firm, and so handsome. Needing to touch him, she smooths a palm over his pecs. She likes how taut they are under her touch.

Rubbing circles into his skin, her hand slowly moves lower down his torso.

"No, just relaxed," Mark replies, opening his eyes with a lopsided grin.

His mother is looking down at him affectionately and with just a hint of a flirtatious smile. And she's looking at him like that while he feels her nails lightly raking over the lower part of his stomach (just above his cock).

Experiencing it all, he has to admit...

He really likes this new kind of attention from his horny mother. Admittedly, after laying there and thinking about what they're about to do and now feeling her touch, Mark's already half hard.

Moving onto his side and using an elbow to prop himself up, he still can't believe how comfortable he is just laying here naked with his mother like this. Testing their new closeness, he slides a hand onto to her shoulder. He softly rubs the tension from her muscles there before sliding his fingers onto the back of his mom's neck.

With the barest force, he draws her near. And he's glad to see his mother just goes with it.

"And here I was thinking you had had enough," Linda says, low and slightly playful, as she hovers just out of reach.

"I can never have enough of you," Mark whispers back, completely lost in staring into her bright blue eyes and wholly meaning his words.

They're acting like a young couple. And, heart pounding as Mark leans forward, Linda can't find it in her to complain. Neither can Mark as he initiates their kiss. And it only takes feeling a single swipe of his mother's soft tongue against his to make him slide on top of her and between her legs.

She tastes like spearmint and unconditional love, and Mark just can't get enough.

Soon, it's like they never even took a break. The heat is back in full force as his hands rub and squeeze her thighs. But his touch doesn't stop there. They slide up over her hips and back to her ass. After using his grip there to pull her naked crotch against his, he then slides them up between them--up to her ample breasts.

He likes that his mother has more than a handful for him to enjoy. Kneading her tits, he growls into their passionate exchange. Mostly because he's turned on from feeling her up and from his mother rocking against him while squeezing his butt.

Needless to say, rubbing his cock between her legs, it doesn't take long for his reawakening member to become thickened, throbbing, and raring to go again.

After all, Mark still hasn't gotten inside his mother or gotten her off yet. And, wow, after what she did for him, does he think she deserves it too.

After pulling back a little, Mark's softly kissing her neck and asking, "You ready for more?"

Linda is honest as she tilts her head and says, "Mommy's been ready, baby."

Mark nods to the center of the bed, "Could you go over there and face the headboard for me?"

Without a word, Linda moves into place. After all, why not when she wants this. With a belly full of her son's thick cum, she needs to feel his dick up inside it next.

When his mother is on her hands and knees, Mark moves behind her with a low and highly reverent, "...Fuck."

True. He's seen her hidden, tan-lined goods back when she was bent over downstairs, but she's eagerly presenting her holes to him now. Her own son. And the sight of her white creamy skin around her damp, pink pussy and red-ringed asshole is making his cock stiffen even more and jump hard between his legs.

God, he loves his mom's slight two-toned body and her thick, luscious ass. He never knew how even the lightest tan-lines on it could be so sexy. But his mother is making it look erotic as hell.

Linda tries not to purr as she feels her son's large hands on her rear.

"You really are hot, Mom," Mark heatedly praises while massaging her cheeks.

Then, grabbing her half-empty bottle of lube on the bed, Mark drips a good amount of the cold liquid down her crack. Adding a dollop to each of her luscious globes, he spreads the slickness all around them, making them nice and glistening and greasy.

Looking at his mother's cheeks all slippery, he just wants to bite into them.

But he doesn't.

Instead, he's slicking his aching rod up with slow strokes of his hand, making sure to get the head, every inch of his shaft, and even his balls oiled up good.

On her hands and knees, Linda continues to shiver with anticipation. After all, her first anal experience had been oh so good but...

...she's certain that finally doing it with Mark will feel ten times better.

Licking his lips, Mark slides his cockhead all over his mother's shiny crack, enjoying spreading the water-based oil all over her puckered wrinkles. And then he's aiming his tip down, spreading her pussy's leaked juices all through her lips and over her engorged little clit. Oh, but he doesn't linger there. He's quickly sliding the glazed head back up to the asshole he's about to absolutely wreck.

Detailz
Detailz
161 Followers