Twisted Mother & Son - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just go, Dad," Mark irritably replies.

Honestly, he's really disappointed in his father. About so many things, but especially because it's so obvious that his new girlfriend already has him by the balls.

"I love you, Son," Tom earnestly says, before turning uncaring eyes on his wife, "Like I said, I'll be back tomorrow."

When the door finally closes behind Tom and Nancy, an angry Mark turns to his mother.

"Fuck him. I can't believe he just did that on your birthday."

"Although he's being a complete asshole to me, he's still your father. And I know he loves you at least. So, don't try to hold it too much against him."

Running a hand back through his hair, Mark sighs, irritated, "Mom, don't defend him."

"I'm not," Linda simply tells him. "I'm just talking to you as a parent who doesn't want her son becoming collateral damage from our divorce. So, please, don't feel like you have to hate your father for me."

Giving a small smile she adds, "Trust me, I'll be doing that enough for the both of us."

"It just makes me so angry," Mark can't help but admit, feeling powerless as a third-party in this messed up situation.

"And it's okay to be angry," Linda says, coming over and wrapping her arms around his waist. "I only ask that you don't let that anger stop you from still talking to your father. Like he said, he still loves you. It's me he fell out of love with."

"How are you so calm about this, Mom?" Mark asks, bad-tempered, while still letting his mother hold him in her arms. "You didn't even try to yell at him or punch him or anything."

"Honey, I've had a year to come to terms with our failed marriage," Linda easily explains. "More than anything, I just feel like now's a better time than any to get this all done and put behind me. You know, so I can start my 40th year on this earth right."

Looking up at her taller son, she admits with a warm smile, "Besides, you've already given me the best memory a horrible mother like me could ever receive."

Mark frowns. He's not so sure he wants what they did to be a simple moment captured in time.

However, the crease of his brow deepens as he thinks back to his original plan. He had wanted to leave his mom with a hot memory between them before he left...

But things are different. Especially now that he's actually kissed her and been inside her and...

Well, after all that with his dad.

Truth be told, a part of Mark wants his mother to feel desired, appreciated and also... loved. And, right now, instead of wanting to sexually use and abuse his kind and beautiful mother...

Mark wants to...

Well, he kind of wants to...

Dammit. He wants to take her out on a date and bring her back here and make sweet love to her too.

"Mom, let me take you out," are the words that rush out of Mark's mouth.

"What?" Linda asks with a quizzical eye. "What's this all of a sudden?"

Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, he wheedles, "It's still your birthday. Let me take you out to celebrate."

"Mark, I think you and I already--Besides, after all that with your father, I don't think right now is a good time to--"

"Please, Mom. Let me take you out for dinner and a movie and maybe some frozen yogurt like we used too. My treat."

Linda sighs and runs her hands affectionately over her son's hips, "You know, Honey, you don't have to try and cheer me up. I'll be just fine."

"That's not what this is about, Mom," Mark replies, meaning his words. "I promise. Just let me take you out tonight."

After all, this really isn't entirely about making her feel better. At least, not really. Not when it has more to do with these sudden intense feelings inside him he doesn't want to ignore.

Even though he has a girlfriend and he's leaving soon, when it comes to his precious mother, something inside Mark wants... so much more.

"Okay. Okay," Linda laughs, stepping back. "I'll go get dressed then. I guess it's a good thing too, because I'm honestly starving."

"Mom?" Mark says, stopping her from starting her journey upstairs just yet with a hand to her wrist.

Turning back to her son, Linda asks," Yeah, ba--Mm."

But Mark's kissing her before she can finish.

It's a soft and promising kiss that only lasts a few moments.

And then her son is slightly pulling back and looking down at her with a warm and--dare she think it--flirtatious smile.

"Will you wear one of your favorite dresses for me?" she hears Mark ask with a tone that isn't usually reserved for a mother.

Linda's heart skips a beat at his words and at how close he's still hovering right over her lips.

"I can do that," she hears herself quietly say.

And then she's forcing herself to finally turn away.

Dazedly heading upstairs, Linda has no idea what Mark's thinking, but...

She would be lying if she said it didn't excite her too.

After all, Mark makes her feel like a young girl in love.

Then again...

...maybe she is?