Twisted Reality

Story Info
Hank is fisted to harvest his cum.
3.5k words
4.5
10.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Twist in Reality

Henry "Hank" Thurston lived a mundane life, navigating the familiar routines of his ordinary existence. Little did he know that an extraordinary twist awaited him on a seemingly ordinary Tuesday.

As the clock struck noon, Hank stepped into a peculiar antique shop he had never noticed before. The air inside hummed with an otherworldly energy. An old woman behind the counter, her eyes twinkling with secret knowledge, greeted him with a cryptic smile.

"Welcome, dearie. In this place, destinies intertwine," she whispered, her voice carrying an otherworldly echo.

Skeptical yet curious, Hank browsed the peculiar artifacts lining the shelves. He stumbled upon a dusty hourglass, its sand swirling in shades of violet. Mesmerized, he touched it, and in an instant, the world blurred around him.

When clarity returned, Hank found himself in a reality where the dynamics between men and women had been completely inverted. Men were now subservient, and women held power and authority. Bewilderment washed over him as he navigated this upside-down world.

As he tried to make sense of his predicament, Hank became acutely aware of the societal expectations. Men were expected to have women by their side at all times, a stark departure from his previous life. Panic set in as he realized the gravity of the situation -- he was an outsider in a society that demanded conformity.

Walking the unfamiliar streets, anxiety gnawing at him, Hank failed to grasp the magnitude of his misstep. A patrolling group of uniformed women approached, eyeing him with suspicion.

"Where's your woman, sir?" demanded the leader, her tone authoritative.

Hank stammered, attempting to explain his predicament, but his words fell on deaf ears. The women exchanged glances, and with a decisive nod, they apprehended him. He found himself in custody, a bewildered bystander in a world turned upside down.

The cold, sterile walls of the prison seemed to close in on Hank as he sat in a dimly lit interrogation room. A stern-faced woman, dressed in a uniform that symbolized authority, entered the room. She was the warden, her eyes scrutinizing Hank with a detached intensity.

"Mr. Thurston," she began, her voice devoid of emotion, "you find yourself in a unique position here. In our society, men like you serve a crucial purpose."

Confusion etched across Hank's face as he tried to comprehend the gravity of his situation. "What purpose? What's happening here?"

The warden leaned in, her expression unyielding. "In our world, men are designated as Breeder-Males. Your role is to contribute to the continuation of our society through a controlled and efficient breeding program."

Hank's eyes widened in disbelief. "Breeder-Male? What does that mean?"

"You will undergo a process where your reproductive fluid will be harvested," the warden explained matter-of-factly. "This fluid is then used to inseminate selected women, ensuring the genetic diversity and health of our population."

The weight of the revelation settled heavily on Hank. "You're telling me... I'm here to be used for breeding?"

"Yes, Mr. Thurston. Your compliance is not optional," the warden declared, her tone unwavering. "It's a duty you must fulfill for the greater good of our society. Resisting will only lead to more severe consequences."

Hank felt a mixture of shock, disbelief, and a growing sense of helplessness. In this alternate universe, the very essence of his humanity was reduced to a biological function. As the reality of his impending role as a Breeder-Male sank in, the true nature of his predicament became painfully clear.

Hank was led away and to his cell. The guard that locked him away told him she would be back in two hours to bring him to the "breeding chamber."

"In the meantime," she said, "drink this bottle to flush your system. Once you no longer pass anything, there is a box under your bunk that you will use twice." The guard left a 24 ounce bottle of blue liquid on the floor of the cell and walked away.

Not wanting to worsen his predicament in any way, he immediately opened the bottle and drank it. The taste was actually pleasant, blue raspberry.

He pace daround his cell for a few minutes and thought "what did she mean by pass?"

Within seconds it became clear what she meant. His stomach gurgled and he felt his anus begin to quiver. He looked around the room and saw no toilet, but a hole in the corner. He quickly removed his pants and ran to the corner to squat over the hole.

Prior to being transported to this universe he hadn't eaten anything in two days, so when it came, there was no feces, just a hydrant of the blue liquid. It had a numbing quality on his anus. After the first round, he couldn't feel his hole. He stuck his finger down there to make sure nothing was wrong. He felt his anus, slightly open and quivering, with his finger, but could not feel his finger.

After the stomach discomfort was gone he walked, with pants still removed, to the bunk and found the box. He opened the box and found a small bottle of lubricant, a one gallon rubber bag with a 4 foot hose attached to it, and on the end was a bulb-like object. A butt plug. It was a butt plug enema kit.

It wasn't particularly large, but he had only ever had a finger up his ass during a blowjob and wouldn't particularly ask for it again. He was hesitant but didn't want to cause more punishment. He lubed up the plug after filling the bag and squatted to make it easier to insert. He pushed, and as the wide part entered his anus he felt a sharp pain and clenched, pushing it out. He tried inserting it again with the same result. He glanced at the clock on the wall of his cell and saw that he still had some time. Maybe if he started with a finger he could loosen himself up so it wouldn't be so painful.

With the lube already on and in his hole, he inserted a finger and wiggled it around, then moved it in a circle around his rim, gently pulling as he did so. He tried the plug again. This time he got the plug to the widest part and right as he felt the pain, it plopped snugly into his asshole. The relief as his sphincter wrapped around the base oddly gave him a semi-erection.

He held the rubber bag up and squeezed the warm water inside of his cavity. He felt the water travel through his insides and fill him up. 'The plug in my ass is a bit uncomfortable but other than that it isn't too bad' he thought.

'She said I had to do it twice. So am I supposed to empty myself or fill the bag again?' He thought about the discomfort of inserting the plug and figured he would just refill the bag so he wouldn't have to insert the plug a second time. He refilled the bag and squeezed it into his bowels again. This time, with the first bag already inside him, the water needed some encouragement to go in. The pressure on his prostate made his semi-hard cock go fully erect. He wondered why the water didn't flow back into the bag after he was done. Maybe there was some sort of check valve inside of the plug.

He reached back to the plug to feel for a valve to empty the water from inside him. He felt around for a few seconds and he found a little button that he pressed. With a soft plopping sound, the enema tube fell off of the plug in his ass, leaving him squatting in the cell, with a hard cock and a butt plug in his ass holding two gallons of water in his bowels.

Suddenly he heard keys and looked up. The guard was back, he didn't move or speak.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself. Are you empty?"

"I was looking for a valve to release it..." Hank said softly as if he was a child trying to explain his way out of trouble.

"A valve? Oh boy, you have both loads of water in your guts being held in by that plug dont you? Take off your shirt and lay facedown on your bunk."

He did as he was told, although laying facedown was difficult with a hard cock so he pushed it back as he lay down, letting it lay exposed from behind between his slightly spread legs.

She walked over to him and pulled out an object about two inches in diameter and eight inches in length and pressed a button on it. It started whirring. He felt her attach it to the plug and the whirring stopped. Suddenly he felt the pressure on his anal ring increase as well as more pressure on his prostate. She was inflating the plug. He was filled with a mixture of panic and arousal as he thought of what it was going to feel like when she removed the now inflated plug.

His cock began to leak from the pressure on his prostate. Suddenly the guard removed the pump and touched it to his swollen, hard cock head, and with the touch of a button, it send an electrical shock from tip to shaft and into his balls. It was every bit as painful as one might imagine, but he didn't go soft.

"That fluid belongs to us. Don't you dare release unless we allow you to do so. Also, I inflated the plug so it doesn't leak on the way to the breeding room. The Harvester can deal with it. Now stand up Breeder. Spread your legs and put your hands behind your back." She ordered.

Hank stood up, his erect penis jutting out in front of him and his balls throbbing with tension. Good god, he had blueballs. He hadn't had a good look at the guard before but now he had a chance to look at her. She was about five-six, sturdy build (maybe a rock climber in her spare time), she had her black hair slicked back and wound into a tight bun with not a single strand out of place. Her outfit was reminiscent of what you might find if you were to imagine a "Gestapo Dominatrix." A black, military style cap rested gently on her head. She wore a black, long sleeve button-down shirt with a black leather vest over it. On her waist was a two-inch wide black leather belt with a plain, oval belt buckle polished to a mirror finish. The belt held up her pressed black mid-thigh skirt, below that was a few inches of bare skin before giving way to knee-high leather boots. He noticed that something was moving under her skirt next to her leg but dared not stare.

She handcuffed him behind his back, then stepped in front of him and grabbed his cock. It pulsated in her hand. She reached behind her and pulled out a sort of leash with what looked like two nooses on the end. She fastened one noose around his scrotum, and the other around the base of his shaft. She then put a ball-gag in his mouth, grabbed the leash, and tugged. She led him out of his cell and locked it behind her, then she led the way with Hank closely behind, carefully keeping an eye on the slack of the leash to avoid any unpleasant tugging of his sensitive bits. He glanced at his cock, which should have gone soft but remained fully erect with the leash fastened around it trapping the blood to keep him hard.

She marched him past the other cells, all full of other men in different colored jumpsuits. He wondered what the different colors signified. Some of the men averted their eyes, some jeered and made comments, and others appeared to be asleep.

As he walked he could feel the water sloshing inside of him, his anus clenching around the plug with each step, his cock swaying. He also noticed the guards skirt moving in the front. He wondered what it was.

At the end of the row of cells was a large white door. It appeared to be polished and in plain black block lettering said "BREEDING ROOM", and below it "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY."

The guard opened the door and revealed a sterile room, almost reminiscent of an operating room, with a strange bench in the middle. Next to the bench was a standard medical instrument tray with an array of odd objects he had never seen before, save for one he had seen in an extreme porn video. It was a "ring speculum." A large stainless steel ring with "L" shaped rods spaced evenly around the circumference and wingnuts on the rods. He felt his anus clench in terror, reminding him of the inflated plug in his ass that was holding in the water. His stomach groaned in pain at the water inside of him where it shouldn't be.

He felt his body involuntarily try to reject the plug and expel the water. He winced and the guard noticed.

"Don't worry Breeder, the Harvester will be in momentarily to take care of you. In the meantime, mount the extraction table." She ordered.

His stomach groaned again and a twinge of pain ran through his bowels as he approached the table. It resembled a massage table, only there were lots of restraint straps, as well as adjustment knobs to move the segments of the table and reposition the subject however one pleased. Currently, the table was positioned in such a way that when he mounted it, his knees were at a ninety-degree angle, his legs spread like a woman in stirrups, leaving his plugged asshole exposed (at eye level if one was in a chair behind him), his torso bent over the chest pad at a steep angle in such a way that when he was in place he could see his swollen, pulsating cock staring directly at him.

The guard strapped the restraints on his ankles, calves, thighs, waist, biceps, forearms and wrists. Once he was fully restrained, she walked behind him and removed the leash, leaving the noose on his cock and balls. She snickered in a way that made him tense up, then she grabbed her device, touched it to the underside of his penis, and pushed the button that resulted in a long shock that sent waves of pain through his body. His testicles wanted to retract but couldn't due to the noose, and his sphincter wanted to clench closed but was prevented by the plug in his ass. He bit the ball gag and let out a long muffled scream. She laughed again but stopped when she heard the door open.

"Is ready?" Another woman asked the guard in a heavy accent that sounded Eastern European.

"Yes, Harvester. Only, there was a small issue." He groaned as his stomach churned again. "The dimwit filled himself with two gallons and left it in. I inflated the plug to prevent leakage until you could deal with it."

"Oh. Poor Breeder is in pain likely, yes?" She patted him on his right ass cheek and left her hand there. He was. He let out a muffled grunt of agreement.

"Okay. First, guard must stay. New breeders often squirm." The way she said 'squirm' sounded like Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle saying 'squirrel'.

"Next is for breeder, behind you is clear, push now. Will have janitor clean when done."

Push? She just wanted him to push out the inflated plug? He grunted a muffled question.

"I say push." It sounded like 'poosh'. She smacked his left ass cheek this time. Very hard this time. He winced and tried to comply. He pushed a and felt the plug spread open his hole, but he couldn't do it. The plug remained firmly in place. He tried again. He could feel the flared base move outward as his asshole tried to reject the plug. Suddenly he felt something. He felt fingers grasp the exposed base of the plug. Good, they were going to help remove it. Hopefully they would deflate it first. No such luck.

The hand violently yanked the plug out of his ass, the intense pain immediately followed by a hydrant of water. He put his head down and saw his cock, still hard, and behind it a stream of water. The water shot out with so much force that it didn't splash down on the floor of the sterile Breeding room for probably five or six feet behind him. It shot out so hard that his balls didn't get touched by the water until the last drops were leaking out of the gaping hole that was his ass.

"Breeder looks to be empty now. Guard, please bring to me the table behind him. I am curious to measure his hole, very good gape his hole has." Hank was exhausted from shooting out the water. He felt a breeze that entered his asshole and thought 'she's right, I'm gaping.'

"One inch and one quarter inch. Impressive for just an enema." She said. "Guard, this breeder is first time yes? I will attach the sample collector then you can assist me from behind."

Sample collector? Assist from behind? What the hell were they talking about? When they said he was going to be used for breeding he assumed they were gonna make him jerk off in a cup a few times. He began to feel more and more uneasy. The woman with the accent knelt down below him and he was able to get a good look at her. He couldn't get a read on her height with her bent down under him, but she han long blonde hair, soft facial features, skinny frame, and enormous breasts, no bra, and a white lab coat.

She attached what looked like a modified penis pump to him, pumped it a few times to get it to stay in place, then attached wired pads to his testicles. "Am all set in front, begin procedure from your end." She said to the guard.

The guard said nothing, but he felt two fingers enter him from behind and press on his prostate, then start massaging him from the inside. The fingers had went in easily and pain-free after the plug and enema. As she massaged, the Harvester made a comment about no sample. Suddenly he felt the pads on his balls send electrical impulses. She repeated what she said about "no sample" and suddenly the guard removed her two fingers, squirted cold lubricant on his hole, and immediately reinserted her fingers. This time it felt tighter and more uncomfortable, it bordered on a painful stretching.

"Four fingers should work, Lady Harvester?" The guard asked. The Harvester grunted a yes in response. Good god, she had four fingers in his ass. She worked them in and out, twisting left and right with each movement in and out, and pressed on his prostate each time. After a few minutes, his asshole became accustomed to the intrusion and even welcomed it. He was oddly beginning to enjoy it. Suddenly he felt his asshole stretch again and realized she was inserting her thumb. With the realization that he was about to be fisted, he began to shake with a mixture of pain, anticipation, and arousal. Hank bit down on the ball gag with each twisted insertion of the guards hand, he could feel her knuckles pressing up against his asshole. Every few thrusts she would add a drop of lube and push a little harder. She kept working his violated hole and pressing on his prostate. He could feel the tension in his balls, he wanted to cum, NEEDED to cum.

The Harvester reached up between his legs and grabbed the noose and said to the guard "I am release the noose now. He will give sample." At the same moment that she removed the noose, the guard shoved. She shoved harder than she had before. Then, it all happened at once.

The fist entered his ass all the way, sending a shockwave of pain and pleasure through his body, the fist punching his prostate made him release, and he came. His body shivered and shook uncontrollably as he had the most intense orgasm of his life. His balls almost fully retracted as his cock throbbed and pulsated, a continuous stream of cum flowing from his cock and spurting every time the guards knuckles pressed against his prostate. This was the longest orgasm he had ever had. He must have released a gallon of cum (at least that's what it felt like) before he stopped shaking. The Harvester removed the device from his penis and put it away. She had gotten a few drops of cum on her hands during the process and quickly licked it off with a smile. She then got up and walked away. Before she left the room she looked at the guard and told her "I am done with Breeder. You may have fun with him. Sign his release papers and sell him."