Twisted Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers

"Stevie, you're the best!" beamed Kira and jumped off the bed. "You've given me a lot to think about and thanks for not being mad. Don't tell Janine though, please?"

I looked her in the eye and said "OK, as long as you give me back my favourite hoodie!"

She kissed me on the cheek, giggled and skipped out of my room. I have to confess at this point that I had an erection. I put it down to the memory of spanking that bare ass and getting threatened with physical violence if I did it again, not because Kira looked so bloody sexy as she wiggled out of my bedroom. At least, I think that's what caused it...

A few weeks passed by and nothing more was said. Kira wasn't teasing me as much as usual. In fact she was being really sweet to me whenever we spoke. It was like we'd both grown up a bit. We still had lots of funny banter, but it was like she respected me more for taking her seriously, and I liked that.

I was totally gobsmacked when one afternoon, I came home from college and found my favourite black hoodie laundered and neatly folded on the end of my bed.

"I like it cos it smells of you," she'd once confessed.

I have to confess she wears it better than me and I secretly like the fact that she borrows it occasionally.

So, that's the end of the sex advice, I thought to myself. I genuinely hoped she and Eric would get closer. Janine had already suggested we double-date, although perhaps if I'd told her about Kira's reconnaissance mission a few weeks earlier, she might change her mind about that!

So, you can imagine my astonishment when my coaching skills were called on again, this time in even more bizarre circumstances. My little sister never ceases to amaze me!

One Saturday, Mum was out with her friends for lunch. That's code for being out until at least 11pm. Mum likes long lunches! I was having a snooze on my bed after coming home from the gym. I was due to meet Janine later and wanted to feel fresh for her.

Kira was in her room, but I didn't know Eric was in there with her until I heard some grunting and it was pretty obvious they were having sex. I reached for my headphones and was about to put them on when I heard shouting. I hesitated, making sure it wasn't shouts of passion, but there was no mistake. They were having a fight and their voices were rising.

Wow, I thought. I'd been seeing Janine a lot longer than Kira had been seeing Eric and we'd never had a cross word. Still my little sis can be a bit fiery at times. I figured they needed to know I could hear them, so I opened my door and shouted "Hey, guys, everything OK in there?"

It went quiet for a second then I heard Kira shout, "No, I'm getting him in here now!"

Her door swung open and she stood in front of me, completely naked. To say I was shocked was an understatement!

"Sis, what the fu..?" I stammered.

"Steve, can you come into my room please and tell this knuckle-head what he's doing wrong? Right now, please?"

Shit, what could I say to that? I looked in to the room and Eric was butt-naked too.

"Tell him to put his shorts on and I'll come in. Oh, and put this on please," I said, tossing my black hoodie to her.

She smirked and said "Sorry bro, sorry," and slipped the hoodie on over her head.

I wandered into Kira's room, nervously, not really knowing what to say. Eric looked very sheepish and said "Hi, man," as I walked in.

"Hi Eric," I replied. "What the fuck's going on between you two now?"

Kira interjected "He's pissing me off. He starts something then won't fucking finish it!" her voice, rising again.

"OK, calm down a bit Kira, please hun?" I asked, softly.

I've found the best way to calm people down when they get emotional is to talk so softly they can barely hear you. Then they have to strain to hear what you're saying and it becomes harder for them to shout their reply. It's a neat trick I picked up from one of the teachers at my old high school.

Kira plonked herself onto the bed with her arms folded, a classic gesture of reluctant obeyance and defence.

"Eric?" I said, looking over to him.

"Man, this is hard, you're her fucking brother!" he replied.

I nodded and said "Yes, but Kira and I have talked about you, now I want to hear your side of the story."

Eric looked surprised and Kira nodded when he looked at her. He was embarassed, and I wasn't surprised. This was a bit weird by anybody's standards.

"Spit it out, man, I won't repeat anything said here today to anyone, you have my word." I promised.

"Oh fuck," said Eric.

His language was way worse than mine!

"OK, I fucking love your sister but she's so fucking hot, she intimidates me! There, I fucking said it!"

There was a stunned silence in the room for a few seconds. The concept of a girl being too hot was lost on me, but I suppose I understood what he meant. Kira looked genuinely puzzled.

I broke the silence. "Yeah, well I get what you mean and, by the way, you don't have to say 'fuck' after every fucking word!"

Eric looked at his feet, like he'd been scolded by a parent.

"Anyway," I continued. "I have to tell you, Eric, that for some unknown reason, Kira likes you. All she wants is for you to make her feel special. And let me tell you, if you don't there are plenty of guys out there who'd love to give that a try!"

"So I should just quit?" he asked, looking confused.

"Hell, no!" I replied. "What makes Kira feel good? What does she love to do. What does she still want to try? Have you ever thought to ask her? Have you guys tried anal yet?" I asked, forgetting for a moment that this wasn't a normal subject for a Saturday afternoon chat.

Eric's eyes widened as I asked that question.

"You told him?" he asked, looking at Kira.

She nodded, saying "Well, yeah, I was kinda nervous about doing it. But excited," she quickly added. "And when I saw..." she tailed off then said "when I saw a porno and they did it slow and gentle like, I thought I'd love to try it, then you backed out, you big wuss!"

Eric looked crest-fallen, like he's picked the lottery numbers but had forgotten to buy a ticket.

"You see what I'm saying, Eric? You've got yourself one in a million here and even though I'm biased, I reckon you're punching above your weight a bit. So, you have to try harder, OK?"

He nodded, slowly, then a big grin spread across his lips.

He looked at Kira. "You really wanna try anal with me, baby?" he asked.

"Well, I did," Kira replied, "that was before you looked like a big goof who can't stop smiling!"

She then crawled across the bed towards Eric. As she did so, the hoodie rode up her back and revealed her naked ass to me. Seeing her standing naked in front of me was one thing. Seeing her moist pussy and asshole as she crawled away from me was another thing altogether. I had to leave the room at this point as my erection was becoming obvious.

But I would have left anyway as they were about to have some of the best sex possible -- make-up sex. And if I was any judge, Kira's anal cherry was about to get popped. I figured I'd go out early and leave them to it.

I retreated from Kira's room to shouts of "Thanks, man," from Eric and "You're the best, Stevie," from Kira. I closed the door with an understated "You're welcome," and scurried back to my room. I searched for some clothes to put on -- I was going to wear my hoodie, but someone else was enjoying that right now. I grabbed a thick checked shirt instead, gelled my hair and set off for my date with Janine.

As I tiptoed down the stairs, I could hear the sounds of two lovers making up. The image of Eric butt-fucking my beautiful little sister wouldn't leave my head. Not until later, when I had a very loud squealing red-head underneath me, her anus squeezing hard around the base of my cock, shouting "Fuck, you're the best, Stevie" as she came hard.

I slapped her ass and said "You have no idea. Oh, and don't call me Stevie!"

steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers
12