All Comments on 'Twisted Tails Ch. 02'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 11 years ago

I can't get enough. This story is great. Look forward to hearing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it is nice to see a playful side of weres. since she can pick up on the subvocals can she not have latent shifter genes? i think you gave a genetic line about not being able to turn a human to a shifter in this world so was just wondering what if?

EpixrysonEpixrysonover 11 years ago
I agree

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Andrew+Vivien=

I love where this is going! Can't wait to read more!

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Superb!

After reading this on your blog I couldn't wait til you posted another chapter here so I could read it all over again and tell you how much I love these two.

Only one complaint though you make it sound like being Andrew's age is old,sigh as someone who has recently turned sixty, I gotta tell ya he dosen't sound that old to me! lol.

The frisbee scene had me ROFLMAO bloody awesome!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Another sweet wolf romance. I would like to know more about Vivien's ancestry. Her instinct to accept him so quickly make me wonder if she is descended from shifters.

FeatherTouchFeatherTouchover 11 years ago
Love it

Now I think I need to go read your main story haha. I'm loving this branch off even without having read the previous one though, so very well done (:

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Wonderful Were-World

I'm a long time fan of your stories, so seeing this one start is a great holiday treat. Since the inner-wolf narration you write is so intriguing, it's great that the hero happens to be a wolf who maintains good contact with his two-legged form. Now I can't wait for the coming chapters so that the romance can take off. Hooray!

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok the thing with ferocious werewolves playing with frisbees is just too much for my ribs and spleen!!!!!!!! If I were a computer geek,i would paste a video on You-Tube with werewolves from the underworld movies (especially that tall black dude from the first film hahaha!!)and mash them up with frisbees in their mouths and their tongues lolling out of the side of their mouths( or should I say fangs!!!!!)

That ought to kock off that annoying Psy song from the top spot.

U are just tooooooooo much..........

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
P.S

were ferrets!!!!

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 11 years ago
O.O

were ferrets? ....

YES! I agree! lol

DoctimeDoctimeabout 11 years ago

This story is why I love this category. Good fun, and I suspect good sex just around the corner.

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago
Snicker

Loved the bit with werewolves and Frisbees. If you don't mind I might borrow that idea for a story I am writing. I was snickering so hard that one of my dogs was giving me weird looks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
689 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES