All Comments on 'Twisted Tails Ch. 03'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Excellent as usual...........

only one problem..........just been fired,new relationship with a werewolf no less, condom breakage etc, no offense but if I were her i would be screaming my lungs out while sprinting to the pharmacist pronto for the morning after pill !!!! i wouldnt be calmly awaiting the outcome of a strange pregnancy!!!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter, reading my favorite stories on lit in the morning makes the day better!

EpixrysonEpixrysonover 11 years ago
I agree with lusianlover

Though I was glad for the longer chapter it felt like you squeezed to much in it.

Plus if there was a possibility of been pregnant by a warewolf ,I wouldnt jump enthused to watch a film, I would be worried or at least curious trying to find out what I would be giving birth to, if my human body could handle it .Yes this is a non human story but that doesn't mean Vivien should act non human.

And last, though I liked the length of the sex scenes I didn't like the sex cause it didn't feel 'right'. It sounded like the sex a married couple would have ,with all those knowing smiles ,being comfortable with each other, and not the sex a brand new couple would be having with all those sweet worries and blushes you get with someone you want to satisfy cause you realy like a lot.These are my thoughts as a reader,I'm no critic so I don't know if they are correct .

Still looking foward for the next chapter ,and I loooove your sense of humor.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Richly enjoyed this longer chapter and its lovers' deepening relationship. I was also glad that mention was made of the morning after pill. Seems so often in erotic romance that unexpected pregnancy drives the plot as if there were no such thing as a morning after option. In this story, the characters both seem to feel that they are hurtling towards something serious. Plus, Vivien isn't willing to dismiss the idea of a child immediately since she seems to feel that someday she wants one and wouldn't want to miss her only chance if that were the case. So the characters' decision seemed sensible to me.

I also like the way Andrew's wolf seems to be in close touch with him. And I especially enjoy how normal the shifters seem in their lives and dreams in your stories. There's a comfortable realism to the writing style that eases readers into the notion that it's perfectly reasonable to believe in shifters' existence.

Keep at it, madam author! This is turning into another great tale (tail).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

Very nice chapter, but I thought shifters can't get humans pregnant without the mating process.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago

Viv doesn't exactly seem to be head-over-heels for Andrew. There was no expression of any emotion at all (lust doesn't count, especially around here!), and she doesn't want to show him off to her parents!? I understand keeping his secrets, but not keeping him a secret. So what if she had some problems before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

just FYI te fod is spelled chili the country is chile. i also dont get the whole humans cant be turned thing, i get that this is you story and all though the whole were mythos as them findin their mates and changing them to a were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't wait to read more

I am enjoying your stories very much. I can't wait to see what twists you add. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chile vs Chili, etc

Ya know, it's spelled chile down here. Like Green chile. And the shifter bit, well this isn't your typical werewolf story. Jaisen has a different set of rules. It's genetics, not a virus.

blunajanablunajanaalmost 11 years ago
Timing?

I loved it but is it possible that you had a timing mistake? It should be tuesday when they wake up not sunday. Vivien was fired on a monday and he came to visit her. It is a minor mistake but something you might want to fix. And I loved the story. If other do not bother to accept that you give weres your own twist they are not very inteligent. I love it and I love that you carry on with your stories!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Agree with blujana, there is a timing mistake. And then at what point did Cal, Kevin & Beck leave when they all started to watch a movie together, and then suddenly Andrew and Vivien decided to fool around?

The story is itself is good as always, just a few slips.

(And some people don't seem to realise that there is no absolut truth about shifters, the writer can decide freely how getting pregnant etc works werewolves. Just like some decide that silver is lethal, and some decide it does nothing for them.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES