Two-Baller Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That cock might kill me, but, shit, I wanted to give it a try.

Jalen came quickly, before they were done in the backseat. He didn't say anything. He just lay on top of me, going flaccid inside me, as we listened to the others finishing up in the backseat. He owned me now. We both knew it. The date had gone the anticipated distance. He rolled the Trojan off his cock and laid it, the bulb filled out, on the dashboard. We both looked at it while they were finishing up in the back. I reached over and handed and played with Jalen's cock, letting him know he was the master, I the slave. We both knew where he had placed me by calling me his bitch, but I just let that pass. I was willing to be his white boy bitch.

* * * *

Jalen dropped Lachon and Mohammed off in front of the senior student's house on Brown Street where Lachon lived and drove the five blocks to the house where I had an apartment. He parked just down the street from my apartment and we sat there, in the vehicle, both of us waiting for something to happen or to be said before I got out of the Navigator. The guy had just fucked me in the Navigator. What should I be doing here? Should I be waiting for him to thank me for the date or the sex or for me to tell him what a stud he was? Was he waiting for me to invite him upstairs? Obviously Mohammed was going up to Lachon's room and was going to fuck him again. Did Jalen expect to get more too? Did he even want more? He hadn't said anything really about what he'd already gotten. Did his little white bitch do OK?

Eventually, I ventured, "I hope I didn't disappoint. I hope you liked what you saw of Dayton." I was aware that this was a "Can we live here?" visit by the two semipro basketballers from Cleveland. I didn't intentionally put the personal element of that first, but it just came out that way.

"Dayton's OK. I don't have much of a choice anyway if the team's moving here. And I liked having you as a date," he added, "although I'm aware that you had eyes for Mohammed all night."

"Sorry," I said. "Was it that obvious?"

"Yes."

"You're fine. It's just that..."

"Just that he's a black stud bull," Jalen said. "Don't think I don't know that. I've always got him around for me to be compared with."

"Sorry. I'm sorry for spoiling your evening in that way." What else could I say. I was a little ticked, actually. No matter what Jalen had thought I wanted, that didn't stop him from taking what he wanted.

I couldn't deny that my eyes had been for Mohammed--that perfectly cut body of his... that monster cock. Not that Jalen wasn't hung like a bull too. He certainly was better built than I was used to. Of course, so far I'd found that to be true of all black men. It had been an all-black evening, and every guy I'd been able to check out in any way seemed to be supersized.

There was something else I could say, and I did. Jalen deserved to hear it. "You're a stud in your own right," I said. "You're the biggest I've ever taken. I loved it." I reached over and rubbed his cock through the material of his silk shorts. He was hard. "You've got yourself a big boy."

"Hmmm, that's nice," he murmured. "You were a highlight of the evening. That's not what I was missing."

"What were you missing? You should have said... if there was something I could have done for you that I didn't do--"

"I would have liked to do it somewhere other than the front seat of the Navigator. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get it all in."

"You got enough of it in to stretch me all out of shape," I said. "I can't complain about this, although I'll be feeling stretched for days."

"This" was his erection, which I'd pulled out from the waistband of his shorts and was stroking. I lowered my head to his lap and, as he reclined his seat and gave a sigh, I gave him another blow job. There was nothing to complain about concerning the size of his jaw-dislocating hard, jet-black cock.

"I sure as hell don't have anything to complain about in that department from this evening," he said after he'd come in my throat. "No, the only thing I regret about tonight was that the Cleveland Cavaliers were playing the Philadelphia 76ers and I was missing that game."

Now that I'd done him, he was showing me attention again. He'd reached over, unzipped me, pulled me out, and was stroking me. I didn't know if he'd just stroke me off like he'd done before or if I was going to get some sucking action. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but it was after 1:00 in the morning and the neighborhood seemed to be quiet. There were lights on and music to be heard. This was a college student area, after all. But, other than a guy walking his dog two blocks down toward Brown Street, I didn't see anything going on outside.

But was cock play all I wanted? The more I thought about it, even though I ached for Mohammed, I couldn't complain about what Jalen was packing. I'd much prefer having him inside me again that just getting a hand or blow job here in his car again.

I was already stretched to his specifications tonight. Another fuck wouldn't damage anything.

"I recorded tonight's game," I said. "I was planning to watch it tomorrow, but if you're not too tired and are in the mood, you could come up to my place to watch it now. I live alone."

"Watch it tonight? At your place?" he asked. There was no hesitation in his answer. "That would be great."

"And I don't know what you and Mohammed were planning for tonight, but, if you want, you could stay the night." What had they been planning for tonight? I wondered for the first time. They'd said they'd be here for the weekend, but they hadn't said anything about accommodations.

"Even better," he murmured.

But first, he made clear what he was going to do for me in the way of cock play. His mouth came down and slid down the sides of my shaft, swallowing me to the root. Moaning, I reached for the lever that reclined my seat as he began sucking me off. I found that Jalen gave great head. He slid my jeans and brief off my legs, and I raised my right leg, pressing the ball of my foot into the top, forward edge of the window edge. I moved my left leg over his right shoulder, making me completely open and vulnerable to him. I was totally under his control--just as I liked it. As he sucked my cock and balls, he snaked his finger down my perineum and entered me, finger fucking me with big, jet-black fingers as he sucked and I panted, moaned, and rocked on his fingers.

I saw him slide the gold-foil packet of a Trojan Magnum XL out of his pocket and I knew he was going to fuck me again there in the car.

Shit, these basketball players had great stamina.

I gave a little cry as he rolled over on top of me, took a moment to roll the Trojan on, and stuck it in again.

Up, down; in, out; up, down. He was full on top of me again and I'd spread 'em wide and rolled my pelvis up more than I'd done before. I was still open from the first time and he stretched me even more than he'd done before. We were more in synch now. I was sure he was getting more in than he did before. I clutched his buns and held him to me. He didn't call me his bitch this time. He just fucked me good.

* * * *

Although essentially one long room, my attic studio apartment was commodious enough for me--and someone else I brought home, as I did this night. I was neat enough, so nothing had to be moved or hidden. Jalen went straight to the sofa and large ottoman facing a big-screen TV, which was located between two dormer windows immediately to the right when we entered the apartment. The kitchen area was to the left, with an island separating it from the living area. Further along in the room was a dining area, with a table I used more for fanning out my school papers and holding my computer than for eating. I usually just stood at the kitchen island, watching TV from across the room while I ate. The bathroom and a closet jutted into the space on the left. And beyond that, the queen-sized bed in an alcove created by the inset of the bathroom was on the left and my study desk on the right. A large window was set in the outer wall at the other end of the room.

While Jalen settled on the sofa and worked the remote to pull up the Cavaliers-Flyers basketball game, I went to the kitchen and retrieved four beers from the refrigerator. I figured that would hold us for the first half of the game. It did, but probably only because, sitting beside each other on the sofa, we spent a large part of the first half, feeling each other up and making out. There was more room to maneuver on the sofa than there had been in the front seat of the Navigator, and we fooled around more here.

When he remarked that, "Yes, this is better. I can get it all in here," I knew that sex was still on the menu.

At halftime, I was stretched along the sofa on my back and Jalen was on top of me. My legs were spread, my knees hooked on his hips. Our clothes were comingling on the floor in front of the sofa. Yet another split-open Trojan Magnum XL packet lay on top of my briefs there on the floor. We were working on the box Lachon and I had bought now. He was fucking me in a missionary. He was in to the root. I was yodeling at the stretch and reach of his big, jet-black cock. His fucking hadn't gotten boring yet; he was a stud each time. Again, it was better here than in the Navigator.

As Jalen got into the rhythm of the fuck, so did I, clutching his shoulder blades and moving my hips with his rhythm, taking him deep, stretching for him, setting my channel muscles to undulating over his pumping cock. We got enough into it that he was more interested in the fuck than the basketball game. The Cavaliers were letting the Flyers dribble away with it anyway, so he put the game on pause and concentrated on making us one fantastic coordinated fucking machine. I had my hips in motion, fucking him as much as he was fucking me.

A loud knock at my door ground what was becoming something beautiful to a halt. I couldn't imagine what was wrong. The game wasn't too loud--it wasn't on at all at the moment. I hadn't been too vocal in being taken--not any more than I got sometimes with other guys I brought up here. Surely none of the neighbors around me had any reason to kick.

I rolled out from underneath Jalen, as the knock came again, pulled on and zipped and buttoned my jeans, and went to the door.

Looking through the peephole revealed that Mohammed Upshaw was standing out in the hall and about to pound on the door again. He looked like he knew where he was and wanted to be inside. I didn't think it was just the apartment he wanted to be inside, and I felt the thrill of maybe him having liked the looks of a much as I had of him.

I let him in, and, entering and shoving the door closed with his foot behind him, he embraced me, both of us standing, just inside the door. He captured my mouth with his and freed one hand to unbutton and unzip my jeans again and pushed them down to the floor. I no sooner had stepped out of them then he was coaxing my legs up. I climbed his legs; hooked my knees on his hips; and, it being a very, very good thing that Jalen had just been stretching me out with his cock; put me immediately on his shaft and started pumping me hard and deep. He had arrived a determined man in need, not even asking me if I wanted to ride him. That I was moving my pelvis as vigorously as he was thrusting told him all he needed to know in that department.

My prayers had been answered of getting it on with the superstud Mohammed.

"You gonna come over and help me with this bitch?" Mohammed sounded out toward the sofa, and I found out what double penetration by two big, jet-black cocks was all about.

Jalen approached me from the rear, grabbed my hips and rolled them up, penetrated me above where Mohammed's cock was inside me, and began to pump again.

Not long afterward, Jalen wanted to check on the Cavaliers-Flyers game, and he pulled out of me and went back to the sofa and took the game off pause. The Cavaliers had clawed their way back into contention. Jalen concentrated on the TV, while, right beside him, Mohammed put me on the ottoman, belly-down and legs, arms, and head dangling off the sides; mounted me on top like he was a jockey and I was his race horse; stuffed me with his thick shaft; and finished his fuck.

The next morning, I woke, on my bed, snuggled between Mohammed, on my right, and Jalen, on my left. I hadn't gotten solid sleep, having ridden the two black boy's cocks in various positions periodically through the night.

My question of where they were going to spend the night during their visit to Dayton from Cleveland had been answered--here with me. I didn't know how Mohammed knew where to find me--where my apartment was--unless Lachon Bradshaw had told him and perhaps the plan all along had been for the black bulls to bed down here. There wouldn't have been room for them at Lachon's place. I'd have to remember to either ream him out or thank him for whatever his part had been in putting these two superhung black boys in my bed.

12