Two Bears

Story Info
Twink makes himself available to a bear couple.
2.3k words
4.62
24k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers

Luke was a 25-year-old twink with light-brown hair and a slim, pink body. He was on his way to an exciting encounter with a couple of married bears he had met on a sex app. They were visiting the city on a vacation and were looking for a special ingredient in bed.

When the twink saw the couples' pictures and what they were looking for, he couldn't resist the proposal. He got an immediate stiffy and a warm sensation ran through his body; a sensation of self-destruction. The message read: "Mature bear couple looking for a twink to use and dominate." The photos showed a couple of tall, average-looking burly men, with big arms and big bear bellies. They were around forty years old. Chris had dark hair and a thick beard, while Don was a dark blond, with a trimmed beard.

Luke offered himself in a matter of thirty minutes, and the couple was happy to receive him in their hotel room in the afternoon. The sun was very warm and he felt a little breathless when he entered the hotel hall and saw the couple waiting for him on the couch. They got up and he could see how tall they were - much taller than him, with his average twink size - and definitely larger.

His heart started pounding when they walked in his direction, both wearing t-shirts and cargo shorts. They were manlier than he had imagined. Chris had a smirk on his dark-haired face, while Don looked serious and a little intimidating, with a hat covering his blond hair.

"Hello, Luke," said Chris, smiling at Luke. "Nice to meet you. Are you ready?"

"Hi... Yes I am" answered Luke, his voice was a little shaky. He had never been fucked by a couple before.

"What's up," said Don, nodding his head. Luke nodded back. "Let's take you to our room."

Luke could see the sexual anxiety in Don's face, when the big man looked up and down at his body like a piece of meat. He was apparently pleased with Luke's soft shape.

When they got into the elevator, Chris and Don stood on each side, with their cute prey in the middle. Luke looked in the mirror and appreciated the size difference - the two mature men stood like mountains around him, and he could feel the warmth of their bodies in that sunny afternoon, as well as their heavy breathing. They started to fuck Luke's body with their eyes, inspecting him from top to bottom and focusing on his face and his shiny hair.

"We are very excited that you accepted our proposal," said Chris, his deep voice making the air vibrate. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure," replied Luke. "It's just that I've never done a threesome before."

Now Don showed a smile and nodded his head to Chris.

"I knew it, he's fresh."

"Just like we wanted. This is our best vacation yet," laughed Chris. "Is there anything you don't like, Luke? Any limit you want to warn us about?"

Luke thought for a second, and then replied.

"Like I said earlier, I don't have any specific limits, and since I'm trying something new, I will be open-minded."

"Great," said Chris, "we'll have fun, but you may tell us if anything upsets you."

The elevator's door opened and they walked through a nicely decorated corridor, and entered an average hotel room with a large bed. The room had a nice manly smell and some clothes lay around chairs and tables, showing that the men had already made themselves comfortable. The air conditioner was turned off, and the windows were closed, which made the room hot. Some thrash metal music played on the TV.

Don locked the door and then the couple faced Luke, getting closer to his body while breathing heavily. Chris was the first to touch Luke's neck with his heavy, hairy hand. It felt warm and it made his body melt immediately. Then Don grabbed his ass through his khaki shorts, covering his entire left cheek with his equally large hand.

"Are you ready to be our plaything, like you said on the app?" asked Chris.

"I'm ready, sirs," said Luke.

"You heard that, Don? He called us sirs," said Chris, with a fascinated smirk.

"He's a very submissive boy," laughed Don, with an evil grin.

"Is that true, Luke?"

"Yes, sirs."

Now both bears cackled and started to kiss and lick his face and his neck, as if they were devouring a large piece of meat. Chris whispered in his ear.

"We're going to fuck you hard."

"Yep," said Don on the other ear, "you're our fucktoy for the afternoon."

Luke moaned in pleasure. He felt overwhelmed by having two large, heavy, hairy men grab his body and lick him.

"He's so smooth..." whispered Chris, between little kisses on his neck.

"Yes, like a good toy," replied Don. "Did you shave for us?"

"Yes, sirs," moaned Luke.

"Good boy," said Don, while shoving his big warm hand inside his shorts, reaching for his smooth butthole.

Chris followed his partner and shoved his hand in the front side, feeling Luke's smooth crotch and his stiff penis. They slowly started to undress Luke, starting with his shirt, then his shorts, sandals and then his briefs. Don seemed surprised to notice the boy had even shaved his legs and armpits, which created a hot contrast against their manly, extremely hairy bodies.

"Let's sandwich him like in the fantasy," said Chris. He grabbed Luke's front while Don pressed himself against Luke's back.

"The fantasy...?" asked Luke.

"The fantasy we have of crushing a twink between us," explained Don, while using his hips to push Luke's body against his husband's.

Luke moaned in response, and he started to shake when both men began pressing his body in the middle, motioning back and forth. The room felt so hot now, and the men were beginning to sweat. Luke could feel the smell of testosterone and hairy bear bodies.

"Do you mind if the air conditioner stays off?" whispered Chris.

"No, sir. It's better that way", said Luke , noticing that was part of the plan.

"Fuck yes," said Chris. "Let's make his body stink with our scent."

"Make him reek of real man for the first time," whispered Don. They both had a cocky grin.

Luke moaned in approval, even though that made him feel a little humiliated. When the men removed their shirts and pressed their hairy, massive torsos against him, he didn't care anymore. He was a bitch in heat.

Chris lifted his massive right arm and grabbed Luke's head.

"Here, sniff that," he ordered, shoving Luke's face in his bushy, sweaty armpit.

Luke felt the warm sweat on his skin when the big hairy armpit was rubbed in his face, up and down. He sniffed the manly scent as best as he could. Then he was moved to Chris' left armpit, also rubbed in his face. Then he was turned around and Don lifted his strong right arm, shoving a sweaty, dark-blond armpit in his nose, chin and forehead. Then the left one, rubbed against him without mercy. His face was now a mop for alpha pits, dripping with sweat.

"Thank you, sirs," he whispered, and both men cackled.

"Now get him on his knees," said Don to Chris, and both bears put their heavy hands on Luke's shoulder, forcing him down. His face was shoved against Don's crotch in his cargo shorts, while Chris pressed the back of his head with his own crotch.

Luke was in heaven, getting sandwiched between two real men's crotches. He decided that was his favorite moment of the day. The bears seemed to think it was funny how he enjoyed being degraded, but that made their dicks grow and twitch on his face. Chris grabbed his hair and messed it up, while Don held him by the ears, fucking his face while still dressed.

When the bears were finished laughing and grunting in pleasure, they dropped their shorts down and shoved their big sweaty dicks on his face. They both had big fat cocks, veiny and hairy, and two pairs of low-hanging balls, the size of chicken eggs. Don's cock lay on Luke's entire face, with his hairy balls resting on his smooth chin. Chris' cock lay on his nice-smelling hair, with his balls on the back of his neck.

They started to rub their cock and ball scent on his head and thrust their hips back and forth. Luke felt used. His dick was twitching down there.

"Open that mouth pussy," ordered Don. He shoved his big dick in there as much as he could. The twink gagged.

The mouth fucking started. The room echoed with sounds of dick sucking. Luke controlled his gag reflexes and relaxed his throat to let Don in. Once Don reached a certain speed, it was clear that he wanted to fuck his mouth like a wet pussy. Luke agreed to let that happen and let the men have their way with his mouth.

Don's balls were hitting his chin so much that he could hear the slapping sounds. After a few minutes, Luke turned around and it was time to welcome Chris' sweaty pole down his throat. He just stood there with his mouth opened, letting the man use him. The mouth fucking continued faster.

"Here, grab his wrists," said Chris, stretching Luke's arms up and holding both of his wrists with one hand. Don held them up there, while Chris grabbed Luke's hair to fuck his face with more precision. "Don't give him any space," he groaned in pleasure. Don pressed his crotch against Luke's back. He was now locked in place.

More minutes of steady throat fucking. The room was burning hot and the men started to drip in sweat. Their big, muscular bodies were shining in their masculine glory, stinking up the entire room with alpha scents. Luke looked up and saw how juicy and hairy their bodies were, and his dick started to twitch uncontrollably.

It was now clear that Luke was just an object for those two men's wicked pleasures, and that turned him on even more. The bears seemed to understand that as well. They kissed each other, while Luke gagged down there.

"I love you, man" said Chris.

"I love you too," replied Don.

"Let's fuck our toy," suggested Chris.

"Fuck yes. Let's break him," suggested Don.

"Fuck," Chris grunted.

Chris grabbed Luke and put him over his shoulder like a rag doll, walking towards the bed. He threw him on the bed and turned him around.

"Spread his cherry for me," asked Chris, opening Luke's legs. Luke lay there on his belly. His jaw was sore.

Don sat on the bed and made the twink lie between his legs. He grabbed Luke's ass and spread it open, revealing a pink, tight butthole.

"That's the sweetest cherry I've seen in years," said Don.

"Fuck. This is gonna be good," said Chris, kneeling in front of Luke's spread ass cheeks. The moment he slapped that pink cherry with his heavy cock head, it started to twitch. "Fuuuck yes," growled Chris.

"Come on, man, use that boy hole. Go for it," suggested Don.

"Damn right I will. He's our plaything now," replied Chris.

"Use our toy, man."

"Fuuuck. I will."

Chris spat a fat load of saliva on Luke's cherry, and then pressed his cock's head against the poor sweet hole. Thankfully, Luke had trained his ass with a butt plug before he left the house. His tight anal canal slowly gave in to Chris' fat schlong. It took one or two minutes to shove the whole thing in there, while Luke cried in heat.

Once the bear balls hit Luke's perineum, he knew he was owned. Chris grinned at his partner and started to pound Luke. Beginning with slow, short thrusts, and steadily increasing the speed, turning into fast, long drilling. He showed little mercy.

The room was now a symphony: sounds of ass clapping, the bed squeaking, bears roaring and a twink moaning. The hard fuck made Luke see stars. Then, Don's big cock was shoved in his mouth and he got fucked harder from both ends. Don held his wrists while Chris grabbed his ankles.

"He's our rag doll," said Don, looking Chris in the eye.

"Just a toy," confirmed Chris.

They shook his arms and legs back and forth, grabbed his hair and ears, slapped his back, shook him some more, and then kissed each other over his weak body.

Then they switched positions. Don entered Luke's ass with one thrust, provoking a scream, but Chris was not interested in fucking his throat anymore. Instead, he lay on his back and put Luke over his hairy and sweaty body, while Don lay over him, fucking his ass.

Luke was being sandwiched again, but this time both men were soaked in sweat and alpha stink. Pit stink, cock and ball stink, sweaty chest stink, hairy ass stink and big feet stink, all at once. The boy's own sweet smells were gone. He was drowned in bear funk.

After a few more minutes of heavy, steady fucking, Luke's prostate couldn't take it anymore and he came uncontrollably.

"Awww, he can't take it," mocked Don, continuing to pound his ass.

"He's lost control," agreed Chris. "The bitch can't take it."

Luke just lay there, humiliated and crushed between two real men. They kept fucking his ass for another hour, switching positions over and over again. He was pounded like a fleshlight. Those hairy bear asses were bouncing up and down the whole time. Then, when the room was so hot they could hardly breathe, Don finally exploded in his ass, and Chris shoved his dick in his used mouth and came inside.

They all lay there exhausted, in a sweaty mess.

"That was great. Thank you, Luke," said Chris.

"You're right, that was good," Don agreed. "Good boy."

They both patted Luke's head, kissed and massaged his used body. At sunset, they offered him a shower, but he refused it. He wanted to wear the alpha scent for a while.

toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers