Two BFFs Meet Two Horny Pilots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She says demurely, "Thank you."

I move on, "Tell you what. Why don't we go in for a swim and cool off? Under the water, nobody will be seeing you. You can see Bob and Natalie, having a great time in the pool already."

"Sure, okay. But what about from here to the pool?"

"Just stay on my left and a bit behind me and I'll be shielding you. But you should be proud of your body. The men will be jealous of me being with such a babe."

"Okay, you big flirt, let's go."

We walk to the edge of the pool and she sits demurely and slides in. I dive in with my varsity swim team pool entry technique.

She's holding on to the side. I swim back to her.

Franny's Viewpoint

Wow, what I dive. He's like a fish in water. He comes to me and holds me tightly to his body. I can feel my breasts against his muscular chest. The water is a bit cold and his body is warm.

I admit to him, "I'm a very poor swimmer. There wasn't much chance to learn in my small town. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry. That's fine. I'll help you. Why don't you hold onto my shoulders and I'll swim? It's fun."

He turns and I link my arms around his neck. He pushes off in a breaststroke. I can feel the power of his body as we surge through the water. It's exhilarating and I can't help but beam a big smile as we cut through the water. My legs are straight back and over his amazingly strong buttocks. Feeling them flex with every stroke is very erotic. My crotch rubs against his back making my mind go into a tizzy with that and the stimulating action on my breasts.

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

I'll stop in the deep water. I turn and hold her so her shoulders and head are out of the water. She has a nervous look in her eyes.

"Don't worry Franny. I have you. You are totally safe in my arms."

I tread water with my legs and move my hands to her bum. There's that tight ass I was looking forward to holding. It's even better than I thought. She has a surprised look on her face as I massage her ass-cheeks.

"Are you okay, Franny. Is everything all right?"

She has a thoughtful look on her face and then hugs me and puts her mouth near my ear, panting.

"Yes, everything is fine."

I wonder if she can feel my erection.

Franny

His hands feel so good on my bottom. I'm a nasty person for letting him do that. But who will know? It's only a bit of adult fun in the pool. No harm done. Oh shit, his one hand is up cupping my breast. A shot of pleasure just shot through my chest as he feels me up. Oh yes, now the other one. I shouldn't have sighed in his ear like that. He's going to think I'm a tramp.

I plead, "I think we should get out of the pool now."

He says, "Is there a problem?"

"No, Blake, no problem. I'd just like to get out if that's okay."

"Sure, hold my neck like before and I'll swim you over."

"Thanks."

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

She was enjoying the touching. I know it. Maybe I was going too fast. She's inexperienced with men obviously. I'd better slow down. But she's opened the door a bit. She has a lusty side in her nature. That's a guarantee.

I get out, reach down and pull her straight up by her two hands, squealing as she rises. She's as light as a feather. Laughing, we run to our table. She sits as I go over and get four big white beach towels. She is huddled, shivering on her chair.

I say firmly, "Stand up. Let's get you dry." She obeys and I rub the towel over her back and front. She closes her eyes and let me give her breasts special attention. I go lower to her ass and dry it thoroughly, but she grabs the towel out of my hands before I can do the front of her bikini. Maybe later I'll have access to that horny area. We'll see. I dry myself as she bends to do her legs. Her small breasts jiggle nicely as they hang down as she works the towel. We sit.

I move my chair closer beside her. She seems a lot more friendly after our touch-fest in the water. She gulps down the drink we brought over in two big sips from her straw.

She smiles and asks, "Can we get another drink? I'd love a gin and tonic."

"Of course, love. Whatever you want is my command." Nice to see her loosening up.

Franny's Viewpoint

When he walks to the bar his ass looks so nice. I bet he's married. But I didn't see a ring. He was cheeky feeling my bottom and breasts in the pool. It's hard to say no to a good-looking guy like him. But I know I'd never actually have sex with him. That's a total no-no. Steve is my true love and I'm committed. But that doesn't mean I can't have a bit of anonymous, holiday fun for one night. Hell, Natalie has slept with two guys and kissed a half a dozen more since we've been away and I've been pure as a nun. Here he comes.

"Here you go, one gin and tonic for my pretty swimming partner." He picks up his glass and salutes me, "Here's to you and I training for the next Olympics." We laugh and we clink glasses and sip. What a charming man. He sits back and puts his hand on my thigh. I think about what to do. Should I be a prude and tell him to take it away? Hell, he felt a lot more than my thigh out in the water. It's harmless.

I ask, "So does your wife know you are friendly with women when your flying around the world?"

"No, I'm not married. I was but that ended several years ago. And you, do you have a boyfriend?"

I hesitate. If I say yes, he'll think me a tart for letting him feel my privates. "No. I used to have one but not now." He gives my thigh a squeeze.

"Well, that's good news if I must say." Sexual tension rises in the air.

I should tell him to stop flirting with me but it's kind of a confidence builder to have a handsome guy like this airline pilot putting moves on me.

Bob and Natalie come running over, laughing and out of breath.

She sucks on the straws in her drink until a loud gurgle tells the world the glass is dry.

She shouts even though she's just a few feet away, "Bob and I are going to the bar to do a couple of shots and then it's off to the hot tub for a relaxing soak. Come join us."

The air is a bit chilly and the hot tub sounds inviting. I tell her, "I won't do shots, but I'll join you in the hot tub." I look at Blake. "You'll come too right?" He nods and smiles.

Blake and I walk to the hot tub while the other two lovers go to the bar. I'm amazed that I'm not feeling as shy as before as I walk with my bare breasts. I'm not saying that I'm comfortable with it, just less shy.

Blake holds my hand. That's okay. What the hell. I'm sure these women are envious of me as I walk beside this hunk. We walk into the hot, bubbling water of the hot tub and sit to the side facing away from the pool. I'm still prudish. There is a man and woman on the other side embracing. He's not paying any attention to me.

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

This water is so relaxing. I can feel the stress leaving my body. It's great to be me. I'm in a hot tub with a beautiful young girl, with the greatest job in the world and my good health. What's better than that.

Franny whispers, "Those two should get a room."

I look over at the other couple and they are kissing hotly and he's fondling her breasts with her loving it. My hand goes to Franny's thigh under the bubbling water. It tenses with my touch and then relaxes as she stares at the other couple making out. I can see the sight is turning her on. I'd love to feel her pussy but it's way too early. Franny's mouth opens a bit and I can see she's breathing heavier as the lady moans as her man's hand is likely fingering her pussy. Franny gulps and then tips her gin and tonic and downs it. She puts the glass on the floor beside the hot tub and snuggle into my body.

I say to her, "You seemed to like me feeling your body in the pool."

She turns to say something and I kiss her lips before anything is said. Her lips are closed but soon part, my tongue enters, and our tongues dance together like two lovers. I cup her breast and she moans deep in her throat. I reach down and pull her ass over, so her crotch rides my thigh. She gives little squeal when her pussy touches my leg. I massage her ass deeply and this grinds her crotch into my leg more. My cock it rock hard and I need to get her over onto my lap to rub her pussy on its length.

Franny's Viewpoint

Oh my god, I hear Natalie's loud voice coming. I unlock my lips and see her and Bob arm and arm coming our way.

I push Blake's hand away, "Natalie and Bob are coming. We've got to stop. I'm supposed to be the big girl here."

My brain is on fire as I grip and hold the hand that was pleasuring my breasts. I hold it under the bubbling water against my thigh. We sit back into the wall but before they come, I lean over and kiss Blake's shoulder. I hope he understands that I have a reputation. It's nothing against him. Wow, I almost lost it there. I need to cool off.

I shout out to Melanie, "Hey friend, before you get in, let's go to the little girl's room."

She shouts back with a slight slur, "Right on sister." I guess those shots have her tipsy.

I say to Blake, "Don't go away. We'll be right back."

Off we go to the restroom. When we get there, we finish our business and talk by the wash basins.

I ask, "How are you feeling. Have you had too much to drink?"

"No way Franny. I'm in A-1 condition."

"Well slow down. I'm going to watch how much you're drinking."

"Bob is so dreamy. My god how lucky am I to be with him. I just love touching his hard muscles. You're bloody right I want you to watch my drinking because I bloody well want to remember this whole, incredible night." Natalie's arms are swinging expressively as she talks. "Me and the airline pilot bumping uglies, wow. Did you see his package in that small swimsuit. This will be epic." She gives me a big shit-ass grin. "And lucky you. You got the god damned Captain and he is unbelievable too. Wow. Here we are, two lucky BFFs."

"No, Natalie, you might go all the way with your guy but I'm just having a bit of fun with my hunk in the hot tub and then off I go my bed, alone. And you must promise that when I make out with Captain Blake in the hot tub, you won't tell a soul back home."

"Hell, of course not. My lips are sealed. But Bob wants me to go to their big suite. I can't go without you. That's too scary with two horny guys. A girl has limits. Please, please come up with me. You don't have to do anything, but I really want to fuck this beautiful guy. Call me a slut but I'm getting lucky tonight. They have bedrooms up there. It's private. You can sit and chat with the captain while I fuck the co-pilot. Please, I beg you. This could be the hottest fuck of my life."

"Okay, I'll go up with you but when you're finished, I want us to leave. Plus, from now on, you are drinking diet Coke. I don't want you passing out and unable to get up and leave. Deal?

She hugs me and cheers, "Deal, you great, best friend in the universe. Now, let's go back and have some fun."

I say, "Okay, off to the bar first. I need another gin and tonic and you get a diet Coke."

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

"Bob, the ice is melting with Franny. She has a horny side like all healthy women. Hard to say where this will go but she's warming up to me. I've been feeling her tight butt and those gorgeous tits. She just vibrates when I feel her body."

Bob says, "My Natalie is amazing. She just wants to get down and dirty. She wanted to give me a blowjob behind that palm tree over there. I had to fend her off and say that we have to go up to our suite after the hot tub for some blow your mind fucking. I told her to get her girlfriend to come too. In fact I told her no friend in the suite means no fucking for her either. That was my deal. See boss, I'm on your side."

"Thanks Bob, you're a pal. Hey, here they come."

I say, "Hi girls. My ears were burning when you were in there."

Fanny replies, "What we said about you two was all good. No worries."

"Well that's good to hear." The girls come into the hot tub. I get Franny to sit between me and Bob and Natalie. I want to be touching Franny everywhere without her worrying about Natalie seeing my breast action. Franny is shy about anyone seeing her sexy side. There are three other couple in the pool now but I'm sure she won't worry about the opinion of strangers. I want to get her hot and ready for action in the suite later.

She sits and sips her gin and tonic. I'm overwhelmed again about how pretty she is. A blonde cutie. Her breasts shine with the wetness of the water bubbling over them.

I say, "I missed you love."

She smiles and says, "I missed you too."

That's an invitation to sexy-time if I've ever heard one. Game's on.

Franny's Viewpoint

I'm all set to play touching games. But real sex is out of the question. I turn to Blake. My back is to our friends. That makes me feel better about how far our touching will go. Blake cups my breast.

"Blake, is it okay if I finish my drink first?"

He smiles knowing that that is me not saying stop it's a big go very soon. I move his hand to my thigh. He gives it a nice squeeze. My big smile as he does that must seal the deal to him.

I look around and see a number of couples in the hot tub. The sun is close to setting so the light is dimming. A young, good looking couple is kissing. Their hands are below the water. Their passion betrays what's going on below. Wow, the young man just lowered his head and is sucking on his girl's nipple. She's moans and presses his head to her chest. Being around people having sex is so erotic. I've never been part of that. Even when Natalie brought guys home to our dorm room for sex, I always went out to give her privacy. My pussy is starting to buzz. I'd better finish this drink.

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

Nice, her drink is finished and she's coming in for a kiss. That shy girl from a few hours ago is becoming a nice hot number. Here we go. I immediately cup her breast. It is such a firm exact handful. I prefer more mature experienced women but playing sex games with young ladies is fun too. They have such fresh young bodies and sweet personalities,

I like to talk dirty to all my women once they agree to play. They love it. I whisper in her ear, "I think you like me feeling your breast."

She whispers back, "Yes, I love it."

I lean her towards me and slip my other hand under her bottom. I massage her tight ass-cheek.

"I think you like me feeling you sweet ass."

"Oh, yes, I like that too."

From our friends I hear Natalie moan, "Yes, Bob suck on my tits. Oh my god, just like that."

That gets my testosterone amped up. I take my hand from Fanny's breast to her knee. It's time to go for her pussy.

Franny's Viewpoint

I feel Blake's hand on my knee and now the fingers are going between my knees. My legs are tight together. Gee, I knew he'd be feeling my privates down there, but should I? I get a pang of guilt. What about Steve? Is this touching really sex? No, touching someone's privates isn't sex. It's just adult play.

Behind me I hear Bob say to Natalie, "That's right baby, stroke my cock nice and slow. Oh yes, that feels so good."

I look over and see the young girl across from us, straddling her man. They are obviously enjoying a good fuck as she rides his manhood up and down. My pussy is vibrating.

I let my knees part and marvel as Blake's palm slowly rides up the inside of my thighs. I kiss him more passionately as the hand gets closer to my burning center.

Blake says loudly, "Spread your legs Fanny. I want to feel your pussy."

I cringe. Oh my god, everyone could hear that. His hand is oh so close. I need him to touch me there. I spread my legs like a harlot. His hand covers my crotch over my bikini bottom and I can hardly breathe with the intense pleasure that rocks my pussy. As much as I try to hold in my feelings, I let out a big groan of pleasure. My brain is swirling in lust.

Loudly again, I hear Blake say, "Your pussy feels so nice." I'm sure Bob and Natalie heard that.

I can feel his finger trace along the fabric of my bikini on the sensitive slit between my pussy lips. My hips involuntarily hump his hand for more delightful touching. I can hear my breath come in pants as he expertly plays with my womanhood.

Now, I can see another middle-aged couple, making out. The lust is contagious.

Blake takes my hand and places it on his swimming suit over his very erect penis. I feel along the length and width. Heavens. It's very big, much bigger than Steve's.

Blake whispers in my ear, "Feel my balls love. I love that."

He dirty talk is so erotic. Steve and I never talk like that. I glide my hand down under his penis to his ball-sack tucked tightly inside his Speedo. He sighs into my ear as I cup it.

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

Now's the time I'll dip my hand inside her bikini and feel her pussy, skin on skin. She's ready. Her legs closed when I took her hand to my junk. Hey, very nice, the moment I touched her leg, she spread her legs wide as an invitation.

Bob yells out, "Hey guys, it's time for us to go up to the suite. Let's go."

Natalie chimes in too, "Come on guys. Let's go Franny just like you promised."

I'm a little pissed that the message didn't come a few minutes later when I would have had my finger up her tight pussy. But it all good. I'm more confident that this might go somewhere.

Franny and I stand up and exit the pool and follow our friends. Luckily, they go ahead and the tent of my erection in my swimsuit soon goes to normal. We get some towels and dry off. Before we leave the European Pool exit, Franny tells Natalie that they must put on the tops of their bikinis before going into the hotel. She is right that some patrons might not appreciate the European style. Of course, I'd rather be seeing the women au natural. In the elevator to the top floor, Natalie and Bob are groping and kissing each. That girl is so hot for it. Franny seems deep in thought and is acting cool.

The suite is big but not huge. There are two sofas in the living room area, a small dining table, and a bedroom with two king beds. There is no door to the bedroom but rather large opening half-wall in length. From the far sofa, you can see everything happening in the bedroom, through the large opening. I take that sofa and let the lovers have the other. I knew they will be in bed soon enough fucking their brains out and I wanted Franny to be witnessing them and getting turned on. I find everybody gets horny around people having sex. It's in our genes.

I turn the lights down to a sexy level and put on some easy listening jazz music.

"Hey folks, who would like a drink? They have everything in this bar fridge."

Bob wants a beer, Franny a scotch and soda, me a beer as well. Natalie says a diet Coke and looks over longingly at Franny.

Franny says to her, "You're sober enough. Have a real drink if you wish."

Natalie says, "Yippee. Give me a vodka and orange juice. I need my vitamin C."

Everyone is served and we sit down in silence, relaxing as sexual tensions build. Soon the love birds are making out. Bob, from our past experiences, knows to go slow so my shy date can gradually loosen up.

Franny's Viewpoint

Bob and Natalie are getting pretty hot. My mind is jumbled. Playing in the public hot tub is one thing but here in a private suite is another. I need to talk with Blake.

I ask him, "Let's go out to the balcony and talk".

I walk out with my arms crossed in front of my chest. I want to be honest with him.

"Blake, Natalie and I are different people. She loves to have sex with lots of guys. I'm not like that. My idea was that you and I could have an adult touching session, something with real pleasure but no actual sex. In the hot tub there were lots of folks around and it was perfect for me to have intimate games with you. Up here, I told Natalie that I'd come and make sure she got home safely. But, I don't feel safe that touching play between us won't lead to sex, when I say no. Men can get too passionate and lose control. I don't want you to get ideas. So, maybe we shouldn't do any more of this. I'm sorry."