Two BFFs Meet Two Horny Pilots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake responds, "I hear you Franny and I respect that. Let me say that I would never go beyond your personal bounds. The proof is that I'm not stupid and reckless. I'm the guy that is safety first for hundreds of human lives every day, following rules. This is the era of #METOO. If I did something nasty to you and you reported me as you should, I would lose my airline pilots license and my life would be ruined. Period."

That sounds very reasonable. Yes, absolutely, totally true. I weigh the pros and cons. The pros are standing right beside me, a handsome, virile, mostly naked man who knows a woman's body.

I say, "I hear you and that makes perfect sense. Okay, let's go in and have some fun."

Blake say's, "I've got a sterling idea. Hot tubs are a breeding place for bacteria. Let's take a shower and get totally clean."

I agree, "Sounds great. Lead the way."

We pass the lovers who are groping inside of each other's swimsuits. Amazingly, Natalie's top is still on. They don't even notice us as we pass and go into the washroom.

Blake leans into the large shower stall and turns on the water that falls straight from a large rain shower head. Looking me straight in the eyes, he bends and strips off his speedo. A magnificent piece of male equipment spills out. I catch my breath on seeing it. I've never seen an uncircumcised penis. Steve is circumcised. I'd felt Blake's manhood in his trunks but had no real idea what was in there. It's gorgeous. The pubic hair is completely gone. Amazing. My face is hot with a deep blush. I'm sure I'm staring at it way too long but it's hard to take my eyes from it. I look up and Blake has a proud grin on his handsome face.

He says firmly, "Turn around." I comply. His male willpower seems to be rising as my feminine one ebbs. That's fine. I feel so girly around him. That's natural in man-woman sex play. He unclasps my bikini top and tosses it aside. I stay turned away from him as I step out of my bottoms. I'm still shy about striping in front of a man even tough Blake has touched all me private areas. I resist the urge to cover my pubic hair covered private area but step quickly forward.

We step into the shower and the hot water is amazing. I'd been chilled walking around in a wet bathing suit. Standing beside Blake in this small area makes me feel very tiny next to a strong, virile man. He puts a large squirt of body lotion in his hands, gives the bottle to me and starting on my front at my shoulders, soaps be down to my feet. His hands sliding over my body are so wonderful. I'm covered in thick bubbly lather. His hands go back to cup and massage my breasts so perfectly. He reaches under my crotch and scrubs my pubic hair covered sex vigorously inside and out as my feet are forced apart. After the strong cleansing action, his hand slows. My senses swirl as his fingers deliciously delved into every fold. I have to hold the sides of the shower stall as my head gets light. Then, surprisingly he hugs me to his body. I can feel his soft penis around my navel as he bends behind me and lathers first my back and then my bum. He sends two soap covered fingers deep into my crack. Up and down his fingers travel between my buttocks. I can feel the tips skim my anus. I bite my lip, so I don't squeal like a little girl. It's a thrilling feeling in a totally new erogenous zone. I'm like a child being scrubbed clean by a parent. It's exhilarating. My body tingles.

He asks as he steps back, "Did you like that?"

I smile up at him and put both hands on his muscular chest. Truthfully, I say, "Yes, it was great."

He says, "Okay, now you do me."

I've never run my hands all over a man's body, even my boyfriend Steve's. Our lovemaking has been quick and furtive in dorm rooms or friend's basements at parties.

He hands me the bottle of body lotion and I fill a handful, give the bottle back to him and soap his well-developed chest. I spread my fingers wide and swirl them as he did with me over his nipples and stomach. I take another squirt of soap and do his thighs and calves. Now is the moment of truth, his manhood. I look up into his eyes and he tips the bottle and pours a good load into my hand. I reach forward and tentatively put some soap on the penis hanging down, the tip below his scrotum.

His voice booms in the small quarters, "It won't break. Take a good hold and give it a good scrub."

I grab his uncircumcised penis near the end and pull it forward to smooth out the wrinkles soaping the shaft like I'd do with any piece of kitchen equipment.

"That's good. Nice and clean." He directs.

As I soap its length, I can feel it thickening. The wrinkles smooth out and it lengthens. My pussy gives a surprising strong throb that takes me off guard. I keep my head down as I bite my lip so he can't see my reactions.

His deep voice continues, "Now do my balls, but be a little gentle. They're sensitive."

I take more soap, put my lather-filled hand below lifting his sack rolling it between my fingers. The eggs inside roll away from my touch. My goodness, this is all so new to me.

"Okay, that's perfect. Now do my back and ass just like I did yours, deep and clean." I cringe knowing that he means inside his bum-cheeks. Oh, lordy.

He's so tall that I need to reach up high to soap his shoulders. He's like a wall of perfect manhood. I feel so lucky to be with him. I scrub his broad, muscled back. He reaches back with the soap and gives me a good load in my hand. His torso is tanned but his bum is white. He likely spends a good deal of time on beaches all over the world. He spreads his feet to open his crack. His buttocks are high, tight and lean. I run my hands over the cheeks, and it gives me an instinctive thrill in my crotch. I roll my hands over and around his butt. It feels so incredibly masculine. Dirty thoughts are filling primitive parts of my brain. I stroke the hot, slippery soap over his incredible butt-cheeks.

He snaps me out of my reverie demanding, "The crack baby, the crack."

I slide the edge of my stiff-fingered hand in the split between the cheeks. It doesn't go in far but does soak the skin inside with slippery soap. He spreads his feet wide and the crack opens to aid me. I push more with just my fingers pointing inside this time. Starting at the top of his crack, my fingers glide easily down. I can feel his anus as my fingertips skim its rim and go down to the bottom.

"Make sure it is squeaky clean back there."

I clean up and down three or four times. My pussy is distracting me so much I have to cross my legs to get some friction on it. I dare not put my fingers on it or for sure I my have a totally embarrassing orgasm. It's so sensitive.

"Super, Franny. One more thing, sweetheart. I don't think you got the back of my ball sack. Could you reach under and give it a scrub. Thanks."

I hesitate. That seems way to intimate. Here is his hand with the soap bottle offering to my hand.

He senses my discomfort and urges, "Be a darling, just a quick scrub and we're done.'

I touch the tip of the bottle and that signals him to squirt soap that fills my hand. I reach under and cup his big scrotum. His balls hang down loosely. I feel their weight and swirl my fingers around the sack. Blake moans and I think I feel the edge of his fist touch the end of my fingers. Is he pleasuring himself? I look up and see only one hand high up on the shower wall that he is leaning with.

With an urgency in his voice he says firmly, "Two hands for that is better, baby."

I reach under with my other hand and work the soap into his sack. Blake groans loudly.

I think I'm hurting him. "Sorry Blake, I must be hurting you. I'm so sorry. This is new to me."

He turns around. Oh, my, his penis is so ... Oh my.

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

Holy fuck, I almost came there. How fucking horny is this? I turn around to her with a titanium erection point at her. Her eyes bug out. Oh shit, I surprised her. I'm such a pig.

"No, baby, no. it was all good. Look I moaned because you are such a beautiful, sexy woman." I point down to my erection. "Look at how much you turn me on. You're amazing. Now let's go back to the love-birds and have some great touching fun." She is still silent. "Is everything okay, Franny?"

She smiles up at me, "Sure, of course, I was just a bit surprised, no problem." We rinse off the soap foam and step out of the shower.

"Hey, I have a good touching idea. Why don't we dry each other?"

She smiles in relief and hands me a dry towel. I dry her from head to toe, front and back. This time she let me dry her crotch, not like by the pool. Her blonde pubes are so cute. I buff them with the towel until they are dry and a curly silk patch. She has the young type that are not thick. You can see her camel-toe notch so sexily through the golden hair.

She dries me off all over and is gentle with my junk. I think of air force jets and battleships to keep my cock from rising.

"These ritzy hotels always give you housecoats." I take one off the hook on the back of the door and hand it to her. They are one-size-fits-all. Hers is so big on her while mine goes down to just above my knees. These won't be on too long anyway. I lead the way.

We pass the lovers on the sofa, still in deep foreplay but now all the clothes are off. They are too busy to notice us.

I take Franny's hand and lead her to the sofa opposite them. If she's like all the other women I've been with, they get turned on by other people having sex in front of them.

I ask as casually as I can, "Do you want another drink, love?"

She's staring at the other two. Bob has a big cock that's erect and is certainly catching her eye. Natalie is slowing stroking it as Bob lays back, eyes closed, with a look of complete bliss on his face.

Forget the drink, I pull Franny's shoulder lightly and she snuggles into my body. I'm getting horny watching the other two also. Natalie is a nice looking brunette with large breasts and womanly hips. Her pussy is shaved with a three-week, holiday dark stubble.

I put my fingers under Franny's chin and lift her lips to mine. She is slow to get into the kiss but when I slip my hand inside her bathrobe and cup her breast she moans and mashes her lips to mine. This girl gets horny fast. As much as I'd love to play with her sweet titties, my primitive brain has been fixated on handling her pussy skin-on-skin that I almost felt in the hot tub.

From across the way I hear Bob say, "Suck my cock, my dear."

Franny breaks our kiss and looks over at her girlfriend sitting beside Bob lean over and take the deep red head of his erect circumcised cock into her mouth. It's obvious the girl knows how to suck a dick as she bobs her head slowly up and down. Fanny is fixated on the scene. She seems spellbound. Her legs are together.

I whisper in her ear. "Isn't that a horny sight. Look at the way her lips circle the head of his cock." She licks her lips and stares unmoving.

I pull the knee closest to me to get her legs to open. They do release a few inches. I push the other leg away and the knees part further. I put my hand between her legs and slide my palm between her thighs up towards my goal. They still aren't wide enough.

She whispers in my ear, "Please, I'd like to keep my bathrobe on if we are going to be touching down below with our friends here. Keep your hand hidden when you touch me down there. Please."

I answer, "Of course, I completely understand." She can go at whatever speed she wants, as far as she wants. This is a horny adventure for me, whatever happens with Fanny. I also know if Fanny doesn't want to fuck, I'm about a ninety percent chance of being balls-deep in her tarty friend.

I need to feel that pussy. As she wishes modesty, I pull her over-sized robe over her legs to hide my action. There we go, all is hidden.

I say secretly, "Sweetheart, spread your knees. Your pussy needs my hand."

From the other sofa I hear Bob say, "Lick my balls. Make them nice and wet." I can see Natalie dive lower and lick his cleanly shaven ball-sack. What a horny sight that is.

Franny is seeing that too and groans at the erotic sight and spreads her legs wide. She's in heat with the sex action before her eyes. This is likely the first live sex she's seen.

I accept her widespread invitation and plunge my hand below. Oh fuck, what a perfect pussy. The soft pubes on it feel so fucking sweet. Instant boner, bloody throbbing it's so hard. It's a tent under my terry-cloth robe.

Franny's Viewpoint

Blake's hand on my crotch is so wonderful. My head is feeling feint. Watching Natalie service Bob is so erotic. She's told me how much she likes oral sex, but I never thought I'd ever see her perform. My god, she loves it. And Bob is in seventh heaven. Steve and I tried it and it just didn't work for us. I guessed that Natalie shaved her pubes, but this is the first time I've seen her smooth crotch.

My god, Bob's opened his eyes. Thank god, my privates are under this robe. He's smiling with an evil look in his eyes my way. He can see Blake's hand in my robe is feeling my crotch. I'll hide my face in the nape of Blake's neck. I can feel a hot blush on my face as he sees how naughty I'm acting. There's no way I'm closing my legs. Blake's finding all my sensitive spots. He knows the delights of sex play like an expert. I don't care if Bob thinks I'm a tart. Blake's fingers are magical. Jesus, maybe I am a tart. Well for one night, I won't care. Nobody will know.

I whisper close to Blake's ear secretly, "Your hand feels so good down there." With his flat hand he strokes my pussy lips from top to bottom. I'm in heaven. I kiss his neck as I slip my hand inside his robe to his manly chest.

Blake say's loudly, "Fanny, your pussy feels marvelous."

I cringe as I hear Natalie giggle and Bob chuckle at the comment. I don't care what they think. I kiss Blake again on his neck under his chin in total surrender. I'm in a bubble with just me, Blake and his hand waking up my lusty self.

Bob copies and say's just as loud, "Natalie your pussy is incredible too."

Blake chuckles at his friend's humor.

I want his attention on me. I reach my lips up to his and kiss him. I get brave and take my hand from his chest and slip it under his robe below his belt. I find his erect penis and my hand is just big enough to circle the thick shaft. It feels like velvet over granite. A deep animal groan comes from his throat. That makes me feel so good to pleasure him like he pleasures me. Oh damn, the robe is so small on him that it opens wide to let those guys seeing my holding this erection. I'll die."

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

Didn't think she had it in her to grab my dick with company around. Wait, the robe's parted and she's taking her hand away. Quick, I put my hand over hers.

"That's right, stroke my cock slowly up and down. You are incredible. Yes, just like that. You are so sexy."

Good she's closes her eyes so she doesn't see Bob's horny look over at her. All right, when I removed my hand her fist is still stroking me off. Perfect.

She's awkward with my dick. A girl her age should have jerked off a lot of guys. Let me go back to feeling her sweet, young pussy. Nice, she groaned when my hand touched her crotch and her legs sprang apart.

I whisper in her ear, "Don't stop stroking my cock love."

"Oh sorry." She whispers back and strokes it slowly. "I hope I'm doing this right"

"Super, love it."

Let me just run my middle finger down the slit between her pussy lips. She's biting my shoulder as my finger slides up and down her soaking wet gash. I'd better stop for a bit. I don't want her having an orgasm too quickly.

I sit up. Her hand goes to her lap and I yell, "Let's take a quick break and have some shots. What do you say?"

The others cheer and we all stand. I go to the self-serve bar and get a variety of small liquor bottles and pour them into shot glasses. It's Russian roulette on who gets what liquor. We toast and throw back the shot. I think mine was rye whisky. Natalie insists on another and we slug another down.

Natalie shouts, "Hey the girls should have those warm, snuggly robes and you men should be starkers as you Aussies say. I want the full Monty. "

She grabs my robe, strips it off, throws it on herself and stands back pointing at my semi-erection.

"Just the way I like a man, stark fucking naked." She bends over in fits of laughter.

I say. "Okay, but excuse me. I have to go to the W.C."

Franny's Viewpoint

Natalie is such a character. I sit on our sofa and Bob sits beside me with Natalie at his other side. I feel a bit uncomfortable with a new man, a naked man sitting beside me. Everyone is so cool with their nudity. I don't want to be a prude. Blake will be back soon and they will go back over there.

The two shots are starting to warm my chest. My cheeks are flushed.

Bob puts his hand on my knee and asks, "How do you like my Captain Jenkins?"

I look down at his hand on my thigh and can't help also seeing his long, soft penis laying across his thigh in my direction.

"He's great. We just met but he seems a good guy."

"You're bloody right he's a good guy. None better. Treat him right, young lady"

I think Bob is a bit tipsy. Where's Blake. Natalie leans forward and looks over at me.

"Bob was asking me if I'd ask you if you could kind of open the top of your robe so he could see your tits." I hesitate and she goes on, "You were topless at the pool. Come on make him happy."

What harm would it do? "Okay sure, but Bob, Natalie has much nicer breasts than me."

I open the robe and pull the sides back, so everything is fully exposed. I tighten my belt to make sure my bottom half is safely hidden.

Bob stares down and I can see his member thicken. He does have a very impressive penis. His hand on my thigh gives a gentle squeeze which puts my vagina at attention.

He says in wonder, "You have great tits." He licks his lips and that sexy action on his handsome face makes my nipples stand to attention. My body seems to have a mind of its own.

"Thank you, Bob, so nice of you to say." The sexual tension in the air is intense. Where's Blake?

Natalie pipes up with a slight slur. "Bob is a nice guy. Let him have a feel. No big deal and it would make him so happy. Wouldn't it baby?"

Bob says, "Get out of my head Natalie. That's exactly what I was thinking."

Way to go BFF, put me on the spot. This is all so harmless. It's not such a big thing. I just met Blake and he felt my body. What the hell?

"Okay, if you want to go ahead."

Bob breaks out in a huge smile and reaches over and cups both and the shuts his eyes.

"My god, they are so sweet. Just a nice firm handful. So nice."

His hands are experienced like Blake's, delicate, and his thumb and forefinger caress my nipple so perfectly. I can't help but moan in appreciation. His penis is standing at attention and my hand wants to grasp it but that would be so slutty. Bob puts one hand back on my thigh and starts to slide it up. My voice doesn't work to say no. My pussy is so very aroused. I lean on Bob's shoulder as pleasurable sensations wash over me. I shouldn't have had those two shots. Or maybe it's good that I did. Thank goodness, here comes Blake. I'll close my top again.

"Hey guys, good to see you're having fun while I was away. It's all good. Why don't I sit here beside Franny. Don't get up Bob. It's fine." I pat Franny's leg and say, "There you go lucky girl, sitting between two lucky guys. What a life."

Natalie chimes in, "Yes, we girls are so lucky to have met you two. Aren't we Franny?"

I give a nervous, "Sure." Being between two naked strong men is a bit overwhelming to my senses. I lean into Blake's body and hug his chest. That's comforting. Blake leans his head down and kisses my forehead, my cheek and my lips. He is so sexy. He hugs me and we have a calm moment.