Two BFFs Meet Two Horny Pilots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob says with glee, "I know. Natalie, why don't you stand up and give us a sexy strip show and take off that nasty bath robe. Let's go girl."

Natalie, always game for sexy games, jumps up, "Yippee, great idea."

Bob hums a stripper song as she peels one shoulder of the robe down her arm and gives a big teasing wink and puts it back up.

"Blake shouts, "You big tease."

Natalie smiles and lifts the hem up as she shimmies her hips. Before her crotch is revealed she drops the hem and turns around. She twerks her hip and bends while continuing to swivel her hips. The men cheer as she slowly lifts the robe until her pussy is clearly visible. The men hoot their approval. She stands and turns back and undoes her belt and throws the robe open. Her breasts are magnificent. She throws off the robe and stands in front of Bob and puts a hand on each of his knees bending with her breasts hanging down lewdly.

She says in a sex voice, "How do you like those titties, Bob." He laughs and cheers.

Then she goes to Blake and in the same way places her hands on his knees and says, "You like these, Blake?"

He smiles and says, "Glorious. They're glorious."

I can see his penis has risen to half mast. He can't be blamed. Natalie is a sex bomb.

She says brazenly, "Go ahead Captain Blake, feel those nice titties. Go ahead."

He cups them and I see his penis is now fully erect. I feel jealous. I'll show her.

I stand and say, "Now it's my turn young lady. Go sit down."

Now that I'm up here my nervousness come back. Holy shit, I'm going to strip for two naked hunks. What would my mother think? They shout encouragement. Here goes.

I open my top to show my breasts. The men cheer. I bend towards them and shake my breasts. They are small and don't move as much as Natalie's but the men clap and howl. I'm starting to feel sexy all over."

Bob yells, "Turn around and show us you sexy, little bum." Natalie and Blake shout agreement.

I turn and bend over. My god, Bob will see everything. Jeez. It's too late to back out. I lift my robe as they cheer. My robe is now up over my behind.

Bob shouts, "Nice pussy."

I feel so slutty but the sexist I've ever felt. I turn to the guys and drop the robe baring all. Both men have raging hard-ons. My body is tingling all over. Blake stands and come to me for a big hug. I feel so safe and wanted in his arms. He takes my hand and we walk over to the music player. He puts on a slow ballad and takes me in his arms for a slow dance.

His naked body against mine feel so right. I lean my head onto his chest, and we dance slowly. His hands go to my bottom and he kneads my ass so sweetly. I can see Natalie and Bob are slow dancing near us. They kiss and his hand goes to her breast. Her hands holds his ass. They are blissfully swaying with the love ballad like two lovers. I Kiss Blake's chest and hold his bum with my two hands. He is so strong. The song ends and another slow love song begins.

Bob comes over, "Let me cut is and dance with the pretty lady." Blake steps back.

"Of course, Bob. And I'll dance with pretty Natalie."

As Bob comes into my arms, I see Natalie welcome Blake with enthusiastic open arms.

Bob's naked body melds with mine and my head swoons with overwhelming lusty thoughts. His body is different than Blake's but in an equally good way. They are both sensational. I lean my cheek on his chest and sway with the music. His penis is against my lower stomach. I can feel it roll slightly as our bodies move a bit out of step. My god, my pussy is on fire. His hands travel to my bottom. He just strokes the cheeks lightly and sensuously unlike Blake who massages deeply. His hands softly stroking my sensitive bum is crazy-making. I hug him closer. I can feel my heart beating fast. He takes my hand and moves it to his semi-hard member. It feels so incredible. I grip his staff and I get lightheaded. My god, this thing in my hand is so perfect. The music stops and Blake comes back.

"Why don't we sit down for a while."

My head is in the clouds as Blake leads me to the couch. I sit between the two men. Blake turns me to him with a long, soul-stirring kiss. His hand goes to my crotch and my knees spring open. His hand covers my sex and I groan with a bolt of pleasure shooting from my crotch to my brain. Blake dips his head and sucks on my nipple. Whew, that's so intense, wow. I look over at the other two and Natalie is stroking Bob's cock while his hand is deep in her crotch. Her eyes are open and looking my way but I can see that she is looking inward and not at me. She's a sensing machine like me. I don't know what possessed me but I just put my hand on Bob's muscular thigh. I just have to touch both these gorgeous men. They are so perfect, so manly. He puts his big hand on my thigh. Yes, that's good. Hell, both of these men are new friends and I'm not attached to Blake. I press Blake's head to my chest as he sucks my nipple and I look down at Natalie's hand stroking Bob's stiff erection.

Goodness, Natalie is going down to the floor on her knees between Bob's legs. She's holding his cock and wrapping her mouth round the head. That is so erotic. She truly loves oral. She's licking his staff from his balls to the tip enthusiastically like it's a big popsicle. Her wet tongue just roams and licks it to a shining gleam.

Blake sits up and kisses my lips with his hand on the side of my face. Bob's hand slides up my thigh to my pussy. I should stop him but my legs part of their own accord. His hand skillfully finds every delicious spot in my pussy.

Blake asks, "Why don't you do like your friend?"

He wants oral. That takes me back. Gee, Steve never wanted oral sex. He thought only bad girls did that. I feel some pressure to do this but...

"I'm sorry Blake."

"No problem, love."

Bob hears this and says down to Natalie, "Sweetie, Blake would like a sample of your talents. Give him a go."

Natalie eagerly moves over between Blake's legs and nuzzles her face under his erection to his ball-sack. Blake releases me and Bob turns my body to his and immediately kisses my lips as he hugs me to his naked body. He is a great kisser. I can hear my breath come in pants as our bodies meld together. He takes my hand to his cock and naturally I grip it lovingly.

Behind me Blake says, "That's good. Just lick my balls just like that. Make them nice and wet."

My pussy is throbbing. I take Bob's hand and press it back onto my crotch.

He puts two fingers up my vagina and that makes me crazy with lust. I can hear myself moaning as if I'm outside my body. I feel a huge orgasm coming at me like a freight train. Oh my god, he took his hand away. I was so fucking close. Natalie is coming back. Bob turns to her and she straddles his lap.

She growls sexily, "Get that big cock in me, you beautiful man.'

He says, "Let's go into the bedroom. It's better for a grand fuck. He leads and Natalie skips behind. They flop on the bed into each other's arms. He immediately mounts her missionary style. I see him notch his weapon in her pussy and cover her body with his. His muscular buttocks clench and thrust. It's plain to see his penis plunge in and out of her welcoming womanhood. His balls bounce off her bum at the bottom of every downstroke. My pussy gushes at the lusty spectacle.

Natalie is moaning and gripping his ass-cheeks in a frenzy of passion.

Natalie screams, "Oh fuck yes, drive that big cock into me. Oh my god."

She wraps her legs around his thighs as his butt rises and falls as he fucks her strongly. He is grunting like an animal as he drills her.

"Yes. Baby do me. Oh, fuck yes, do me." Her hands pulls the cheeks of his ass to get him deeper inside.

I can't stand watching it any longer. It's too horny.

Blake's cock looks so delicious. I need to be a slut. I go to my knees, grip the staff, pull the foreskin fully down and take the head in my mouth. Erotic parts of my brain are swimming in lust as I cup his balls and worship his manhood with my tongue. It feels all so right, so perfectly right.

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

Her sweet, pink lips wrapped around the head of my dick is a sight I hope is etched in my brain forever. Holy shit, she just looked up at me with big wide, blue eyes with my dick buried in her mouth. How horny is that? This is too much. I'm so close to cumming and I want to cum in her pussy if that's available, not her mouth. I lift her chin and her mouth leaves my cock. That took all my willpower.

"Let's go into the bedroom. It's more comfortable in there."

I stand and take her hand to help her rise. Then, holding her hand we enter the bedroom, pass the two lovers fucking with gusto, and over to the other large bed. We lie down on our sides kissing with my back to our friends. I want Franny to be facing them and looking at the erotic action on the other bed.

I have a good idea. A touch-fest is nice, but I think I can get her hot for a fuck. I roll her on her back and kiss her breasts then kiss down her stomach. My hand goes between her legs as I kiss down to her pubes. Then shifting so my body is flat on my stomach between her legs with my face is at pussy level. I look up and see her craning her head looking down at me with wide, questioning eyes. My god, hasn't she had oral? What planet has she been on?

"I just want to taste your sweet pussy."

I part her larger pussy lips with one hand and look down at the darker pink rose petal-like inner small lips around her vagina. I put my other hand under her small ass-cheek before diving my tongue to spear the entrance to her vagina. She screams and holds my head in a lust frenzy, panting loudly has I lick the rest of her slit. Her pussy smells and tastes womanly but a lighter flavor than my older women, delicious. I don't want her cumming on my tongue so I back off and kiss her inner thigh. She releases my head as I kiss the other inner thigh. I look up and she's massaging both tits as she looks over at our friends fucking. She's quite the voyeur.

Natalie screams, "Oh sweet Mary, I'm CUMMMMMINGGGG. AAAAHHHH. OH FUCK. AAaaaahhhhh. WOW. " Bob keeps his body still as her breathing slows and she regains her senses. We have a deal. He like to cum orally and I like the in and out with my orgasm balls deep in hot pussy. He doesn't want to fill her with cum before I do her. Now that's a great co-pilot. That's if I don't dip my stick in sweet Franny. Hell, if that happens I might do them both.

Fanny is far enough back from the edge of an orgasm now that I nuzzle my nose on her pubes and with a flat tongue lick her clitoris area. I can feel the hard nub on my tongue. When I pursed my lips and sucked her engorged clitoris into my mouth she groaned and grabbed my head with both hands. I better just lick around it so she doesn't cum yet. Let me tickle her G-Spot. That's a good idea. This incredible babe is getting the full treatment. I'll run two fingers up her vagina. Her pussy is so lubricated that they slip in nicely. Rubbing my fingertips right up here usually hits the spot with women.

Franny squeals, "Oh yes, right there. Yes, yes. Aaahh. That feels so good."

Guess I hit the famous, G-Spot. I pull my slick, wet fingers almost out and then slide them back in slowly. Franny's hips hump my hand instinctively. Her pussy is so tight and so hot. I wish these fingers were my dick. In and out, tantalizingly slow, my fingers probe her vagina. I can hear her breathing come in deep pants.

"Oh Blake, you're making me crazy."

She thinks I'm making her crazy. My dick is titanium hard and needs some in and out action. Fanny better start begging for my cock soon or I'll have to do her sexy girlfriend.

Franny's Viewpoint

Blake is blowing my mind. Steve tried oral on me, but it wasn't good. This is un-fucking-believable. Natalie's orgasm was so powerful. I've never had anything close to that. I can see now why she likes to fuck so much.

Bob has moved and is now on his knees on the other side of Natalie by her head. He's putting two pillows under her head to raise it up to his crotch level. Now, he's running the underside of his stiff penis across her lips as he looks me straight in the eyes. Watching that man's sculpted body and large manhood getting licked while Blake licks my pussy is beyond the beyond.

His eyes watching me cup and squeeze my own breasts sends my lust meter into the red zone. His cock looks so delicious. Unconsciously, I lick my lips. Bob grips the base and presses the tip to Natalie's lips. She opens obediently and his member enters. Her cheek bulges as the tip pushes inside. He pumps his penis in and out slowly and deliberately. Her cheek bulges with every in stroke. Hot, male, burning eyes keep staring right through me as he casually enjoys his pleasure. Natalie turns her head towards him to allow more of his manhood deeper down her throat. His nostrils flare as the extra sensation stimulates his libido. A surprising amount his long erection plumbs the depth of her throat, in and out. His face is taking the horny look my boyfriend's does before he has an orgasm. My god, will Natalie take his semen in her mouth? Suddenly, he pulls out and his erection springs up, pointing to the ceiling.

Natalie, her mouth empty, looks up and says, "Bob, if you want to have another go, I'm game. My pussy just loves your big cock."

"Thanks, but no love. Blake will be over soon to help you out. Franny is just into touching tonight and not fucking and my mate has his manly needs."

Natalie cheers up, "Hey, that's great, any time."

I cringe at the thought of seeing Blake and Natalie having sex.

Blake looks up from my crotch and says, "Great idea, I'll be right over, doll. Bob, why don't you come and play with Franny. That's good, right, Franny?"

I grab Blake's wrist as he rises to change beds.

"Please stay with me Blake."

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll be back after I do your best friend. I just need to get my jollies off. Us blokes are one-track minded."

My head is in a total tizzy. The hot sexual experiences tonight are unlike anything I've had. If I can have an orgasm like Natalie, it would show me what sex should really be like.

"Please Blake. Have your one-track mind with me, not Natalie. I changed my mind. I need you."

Captain Blake's Viewpoint

Music to my ears. Pinch me. I'm in fucking heaven.

Enough foreplay I'd better mount this sweet young thing before she changes her mind again. I crawl up over her slim, small body with my weight on elbows and knees. I kiss her stomach above her navel then her chest between her perky breasts as I move higher. My outer hips skim her inner thighs as I move higher to where her sweet, juicy pussy is waiting to be mounted.

Her face, biting her lip nervously, is now below mine. I kiss her forehead and my cock is so close to the promised land. I kiss her forehead and my chin is above her head when I feel the tip of my dick touch her crotch. I straighten my arms and look down at the beautiful creature below me. As my granite stiff cock notches itself perfectly, her face turns into one of lust and desire. Pushing my hips forward, the head lodges and resists. I'm too fucking horny to stop and plunge deep into the tightest pussy I've fucked in years. Sweet mercy, that is so fucking fine. I can hear her girlie squeals mixed with my animal groans as I fall onto her body and pound my junk into her center.

She says excitedly, "Oh yes. Oh my god, yes."

I slow my fucking to an even grind. She has one hand on my back and the other on the back of my head. She kisses my neck in total submission. I feel like a king.

Franny's Viewpoint

Sex like this is so fantastic. My body is on fire with sensations and my mind with lust. My vagina is so full and throbbing with animal energy. It is so great to be a woman with such a strong man. I'll hold Blake's butt like Natalie did with her man. Here goes. Oh fuck, his butt muscles clinching as he drives his cock into me is too, too much. Sweet danger, I feel an orgasm coming at me. Oh shit, it's too much. I'll die. Oh no. My pussy is exploding.

"AAAAAAHHHHH. Gee, gee, gee. AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh. WOW. My heavens. Gee, oh my."

Blake keeps doing me as my pussy gradually stops convulsing. Jeez, he's picking up speed.

He groans, "I'm fucking CUUUMMMING."

He stops but I can feel his penis throbbing inside me. I feel such a bound with this man, but I just met him. It's crazy. Jeez, there's something wet into the crack of my bum. Of course, that must be his semen.

I look over at the other bed and Natalie is on all fours with Bob behind her fucking doggie-style. She's enjoying it so much. You can see it on her happy face. That's another thing that Steve didn't want to try.

Blake rolls of me with a grunt and lays beside me on the side away from our friends. He snuggles in behind me as I watch the girl-boy action in the next bed. My mind wanders. Maybe I should go to New York to live with Natalie. My small hometown and Steve are just not very exciting. I wonder if I should ask Blake if he would make love with me doggie-style? It looks very sexy.