All Comments on 'Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet Ch. 02'

by married40scouple

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jomarjomarover 17 years ago
Good story

I like this kind of stuff as you can see from my stories. Don't be surprised if you get hammered in this category, though, it's a tricky one. It may be better received in Group Sex or Fetish. I'll be looking for more from you two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whew!

When the women get nasty, the boys are in trouble! Keep it coming, you nasty people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Illiterate Nonsense

I only read the description: "Later that night Lisa fucks Mike and I with her strap-on"

Writer, find yourself a good class on ordinary rules of grammar, punctuation, and spelling. When you educate yourself, you'll find out it's "Mike and me..." Since you can't be bothered to use proper language, I can't be bothered trying to find a way to give you anything but the lowest possible score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story although it needs editing.

I liked this story in spite of its grammatical lapses. A little editorial attention could go a long way with this

material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ummmmmmm!!!!!!

I loved your story. The positions in the story were made it different. I was so hot afterward that I had to pull out my dildo and go to work. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Though a few grammatical errors, who cares when it is hot. To the comment Illiterate Nonsense. I didn't think writings on literotica could be submitted for the Pulitzer prize for educational writings. Pull your head out of your ass, shut up, and enjoy the topic, not the grammatical errors. They can work on this without your nonsense comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You Give Me Fever

Very hot. I need a cold shower. Is Lisa around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grammar

fucks Mike and me -- you wouldn't say fucks I, so don't say fucks Mike and I - clear enough?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hurry

Come on, enough talk. Lets get to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot indeed!

I love your scenarios and the amazingly hot action in your stories. Keep up the good work.

dabbottdabbottover 13 years ago
Nice & Erotic!

Another good story ... very believable, hot and great sex, we really enjoyed it!

We've read the comments ... and we've read a lot of really poorly written stories with here excellent grammar.

Look forward to reading more penned by the two of you ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DVD recommendation?

Hot story! Any DVDs out there

with similar 4-way bi-curious couples theme/action

that you might recommend? Thanks!

DorcDorcover 2 years ago

Very hot… looking forward to the next chapters! Thanks for writing especially when they fuck their men with strap ons

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous