All Comments on 'Two Black Workmen Turn Straight Boy'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06almost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fantastic! Now I wonder wether you intend to write a sequel on how our "hero" plan to live his new life, maybe catching up with his newfound "friends"....

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 2 years ago

god I want so badly to meet two black guys like this myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEEEEEEEEEASE continue this story! So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please did Chris go out and buy him sell some thunk panties and wear them under the stove so next time my he gets these two black men he's dressed a little bit like a girl does he second again the second Cox what happened with this girlfriend or please

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 2 years ago

I’m a gay boy for black cock! Love a good fantasy like this! Kisses, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That must have been the fastest turn in history. And now it looks like poor Emily out of luck. Unless of course she's been hiding a huge cock between her legs somehow. MLF

kccaseykccaseyalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. It is a fantasy of mine to have something like this happen to me. Have not been with a man yet, but I want to. I would respond just like Chris did, but not hesitant or forced Would willingly submit to a good fucking llike this.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

hot story, four star for sure, chapter to will be a five star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! You sure know how to build up the suspense of what is sure to cum. Those of us that have been lucky enough to experience the joy of Black cock can remember how hot it is to please them. If you have ever fantasized about Black men, do it. You won't be disappointed, promise.

Wish I was 18 again and this story would've been mine in real life. Two Black Masters like this (um um good).

undies4lifeundies4lifealmost 2 years ago

Great story! Brings back memories for me of the best sex I ever had. Black men are are the best!

asswipedasswipedover 1 year ago

I use audify web browser to verbalize stories on this site. I couldn't last the whole thing. Too fing hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pleassse make this a series, or keep it up with the turned out series. It is so fucking hot to read about straight boys getting out in their place while their girlfriends are blissfully unaware

storypost603storypost603over 1 year ago

That was so hot and would have loved for that to have happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh I think the Dad was in on it the entire time. I'd love for a prequel in which the Dad became such a BBC whore that he plotted with the 2 men to have his son become a bbc cumslut.

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 1 year ago

Good story, black men are so hot!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 1 year ago

Mmmmmm, slutty bitch......

WillyboiWillyboiabout 1 year ago

Sucking cock is my lifestyle! Huge juicy black cock is my heaven!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was a very hot story, I wish that was me, I would luv to suck their bbc and let them fuck my tight little ass and make me their little faggot, it’s something I have always wish would happen to me, maybe some day it will cum true!

literoticmanliteroticman11 months ago

I would luv to be used like this.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

I agree with anonymous below that the Dad was in on it the entire time. I liked the part where the black guys indicated they had fucked other white boys/men. In fact, I bet the black workmen get a lot of white ass, male and female. The kid never had a chance. From the moment the black guy rang the doorbell, it was inevitable that the white boy would get fucked, that's just the way life is. What a great 18th birthday present, to learn the facts of life, that white men are meant to suck black cock and get fucked in the ass by black cock. It's just a matter of time. I wish the blacks had blown their loads on the kid's face and taken some pictures for future use (and to show Emily) but really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG! Woke early, smoked my brain on some good Indica, drinking coffee in impossibly snug, silky shorts, stroking and reading and edging, can't cum til Monday when the wife goes shopping, but I'll be back for this hot one, can't wait to blow my load reading while pumping to the beat of Britneys " Work Bitch"! Love BBC stories, soooo fucking hot! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've read so many of your gay stories and love them all, not sure how I missed this one before but finally read it and fuuuuck it was great! I hope this gets a sequel where we find out dad wanted to slave out his son and hired these men to break the fag

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie5 months ago

So hot reading about whitebois being turned to BBC loving sissies by REAL MEN. Black MEN are the definition of Masculinity

jonyoungaujonyoungau5 months ago

i remember a mate of mine telling me this was a fantasy of hes and wished it happened to him. Lucky dude i'll be he got more after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lost me with the n word! Fail

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Damn I would love to have 2 big black cocks to serve at the same time.One in my mouth one in my ass would be so good..Breed me guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...