Two Black Workmen Turn Straight Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely, she will be a full time faggot!" Joe said.

I was so humiliated but I fucking loved it! I loved these two big strong, black men taking me like a dirty little whore!

"Are you happy we showed up and turned you out into a faggot?!" Cam moaned out.

"Yes sirrrrr! I'm so happy you turned me into a cock taking bitch!" I moaned back.

"OOOOOHHHH!" I suddenly uncontrollably moaned.

"Oh yeah! I think I just found your special spot!" Cam moaned.

"My WHHAAAAATTT?!" I moaned, his cock hitting something inside of me that caused my whole body to shake in pleasure.

"That's it you little bitch!" Cam moaned as he kept fucking me hard.

Over and over again he was hitting the spot that made my body shake.

"SO GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD!!" I moaned over and over as my body was bouncing forward and backwards from his hard thrusting.

My body started to tense up and I realised that I was about to cum without even having my cock touched.

"Her arse is clenching around my cock! I think she's about to cum!" Cam said to Joe laughing at me.

"FUUUCCKK YEEEESESSS!!!" I screamed as I felt cum explode from my cock all over the sofa, shot after shot of cum pouring out of me. "DOONNNN'TT FUCKING STOP!!"

"You fucking faggot!!" Cam moaned out at me carrying on to fuck me through my orgasm.

Once I finally stopped cumming my body went limp and I fell onto the pool of cum below me.

"Sooo good." I whimpered out.

Suddenly my arsehole was empty, Cam pulled his dick out of me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me up telling me.

"Take us to your parents bedroom."

I didn't speak, I was too weak after cumming. I just led them upstairs and showed them into my parents' room.

Joe went into their draws whilst Cam went and got on his knees on their bed. Suddenly Joe threw something at me.

"Put these on faggot!" He ordered.

In my hand I realised he through me one of my mums red, silk thongs.

"I don't want to put that on sir." I said.

"Did I ask what you want? Put on the thong you fucking bitch!" He ordered.

I realised that just from being spoken to in this way that my cock was already hard again.

I stepped into my mum's thong and pulled them up until the string was between my arse cheeks, the silk material felt nice on my skin and I didn't hate wearing them.

"Come here gay boy!" Cam ordered.

I got onto the bed, ready to be fucked again by this amazing man.

"No, suck my cock!" He ordered.

The cock that has just been in my arse, I pulled a face not wanting to, but he just smiled, grabbed my head and forced it down to his cock.

Suddenly I had the cock that was just in my arse back in my mouth. It didn't taste or smell any different, so as soon as I had the same feeling of a cock in my mouth I went back to lovingly sucking it.

I was on my hands and knees taking his cock as far down my throat as far as I could, when I felt a pair of hands on my back. I knew that Joe was about to fuck me and my body shivered in excitement of having my arsehole filled again by black dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I moaned over Cam's cock as I felt Joe pull the thong to one side and slip inside of me.

"Fucking hell she has one of the tightest cunts I've been in!" Joe moaned!

"You love this nigger dick don't you faggot?" Cam asked.

I took his cock out of my mouth for a second to look at him and moan.

"I fucking love your nigger cock in me master!"

Then he shoved his cock back into my mouth.

I wasn't able to do much movement in this position, I had Joe behind me fucking my arsehole hard, slapping my arse as Cam was fucking my mouth as though it was a pussy.

I realised I was getting spit roasted by these two big black men and loving every second of it.

The only sounds coming were slapping sounds of me gagging on the fat cock down my throat.

I wish I could see what I looked like, my pale body with two huge black men fucking me from both sides.

"I'm about to breed you faggot!" Joe announced.

Cam pulled his cock out of my mouth in time for me to scream.

"FILL MY FUCKING CUNT UP MASTER!!!!" desperate to feel his cum inside of me.

"FUCK SO TIGHT!!!" Joe moaned out as I felt his cock filling my arse with his cum.

"That was so good." I moaned out, panting for air as I felt Joe slowly take his soft cock from my stretched arsehole.

"Good slut. Now get up here!" Cam ordered.

He grabbed me and easily picked me up, soon I was sat over him, feeling cum dripping out of my arse.

"Ride me you fucking whore!" He said.

I place my knees on either side of his muscly black body, grabbed his cock below me, pulled the thong I had on to one side again and aimed it for my hole. When I felt the tip touching me, I slowly began to sit down.

Being just fucked and the cum working as lube, I easily felt the head of his cock pop into me yet again.

"Fuuuckk yeess!" I moaned out.

Slowly I began to impale myself on his huge cock, sitting further and further down on every inch.

Looking down, I saw him smiling back up at me, watching as I happily took him in my arsehole.

Soon, I felt myself sat completely down on him, his entire cock in me, my thighs resting on him as I just sat there for a minute and took it all in.

"Ride me faggot!" He ordered.

Knowing what I was to do, I brought myself up, slowly feeling is cock coming out of my arsehole before going back down again on it.

I got myself into a squatting position and slowly bounced up and down on his cock, each time taking it fully inside of me and feeling my arse cheeks press against him.

He could see the lust in my eyes and just smiled at me, placing my hands onto his toned chest, my pale hands against his black skin just turned me on further.

Using his chest for support, I started riding him properly. Faster and faster going up and down on his cock, I could feel myself nearly taking him fully out before squatting back down and being completely filled.

"Oh god." I just kept moaning and panting quietly, enjoying going at my own pace to take his amazing dick.

"You love riding me don't you faggot?" He moaned, holding onto my thighs.

"I love it sir, I love your nigger cock in my little white arsehole!" I moaned in a whisper as I kept bouncing up and down on him.

My legs began to hurt and I got back onto my knees, instead of bouncing up and down I found myself grinding on him, 8inches of cock inside of me as I moved forward and backwards.

"Fuck, so good!" I moaned out, holding onto his masculine body.

"You want me to fill you up as well whore?" He asked.

"Yes please sir! Fill this faggot slut with your hot cum!!" I moaned, desperate to feel another load shooting into my arsehole.

I kept rocking back and forth, his cock stretching my arsehole as his grunting got louder and louder.

"I'm going to cum soon bitch! Beg for my cum!!" He ordered.

"Please sir! I need your cum! Fill me up like a fucking whore on my parents bed!!" I scream out.

"Fuck! Yes! More!!" I kept moaning.

"I'm cumming you fucking slut!!!!" Cam roared out as I felt his cock expand and felt a second load of cum filling me up.

"FUUCKK YEEEESSS!!" I screamed, not realising that I was cumming for a second time without touching my cock. My cum flying out of me into the air and landing onto his chiselled body!

"You fucking gay whore!!" He moaned as he kept shooting load after load of cum inside of me!

"I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!" I screamed, my orgasm making my entire body shake!!

As soon as I was done, my body again went limp. But Cam's strong hands stopped me from falling onto him.

I could feel his cock softening inside of me and as soon as I moved I could feel him slip out of my gapped arsehole.

"You better lick me clean bitch!" He ordered.

I had no desire to taste my own cum, but I was not about to tell him no.

Sticking out my tongue and leaning down, I licked at the tons of cum that I shot onto him. Surprising myself by actually enjoying the taste.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as I licked all of my cum off of his hard body.

Cam and Joe left me on the bed, wearing only my mum's thong. From the exhaustion I fell asleep.

I was only woken up by hearing Cam call me from the door.

"Thanks for that faggot. We have done the work on the sink. We're going now."

I turned and could see they were fully dressed, I was too weak to speak and they both just laughed and turned around.

I heard the front door to the house close and knew they were gone.

Soon my phone started buzzing and I saw it was my dad. My throat was sore from taking their cocks so deep but I tried to make it sound as normal as possible.

"Hi Chris. Sorry I missed your call before. Was it anything important?" My father asked.

I completely forgot that I called him, but quickly replying.

"No dad nothing important, the guys to fix the pipes in the sink upstairs came and I just needed to check with you." I told him.

"Oh yes sorry Chris I forgot to tell you! Did they do the job?" He asked.

"Yes dad, they did a very thorough job." I said, knowing what I really meant.

"Well that's good son. I will see you in a few days." Then he put the phone down.

I sat up, I was covered in cum, my mum's thong I had on was covered in my own and the cum leaking from my arsehole and I knew the sofa downstairs had a lot of my cum on as well.

I have a lot of cleaning up to do.

12