Two Blank Stares

Story Info
He's shy. He has talent. She takes him. But....
10.6k words
3.55
20.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

TWO BLANK STARES

Cast: Theodore Bland, aka Teddie, twenty-eight.

Susan Bland, his wife of seven years, thirty.

Richard Burton, aka Big Dick, Susan's boss, forty-eight.

Elizabeth Burton, aka Liz, Big Dick's wife, mother of their three children, forty.

Etta, Teddie's mother.

June and Jade, his older sisters.

Teddie Bland was driving his 1996 Ford F-150 home from the supermarket. The truck was laden with frozen food, including ice cream of four flavors - all headed to Teddie's big home freezer. Teddie glanced at the parking lot of the Sleepy Run Motel. His wife's car was there. It was 3:00 pm and she was supposed to be at work. She drove a new Mercedes sedan, in a bright green. She paid extra for the paint job. Now, there it was in that parking lot. An innocent explanation was highly unlikely. Especially since next to her car was a light blue Lexus SUV with vanity plates - BIGDICK.

The Lexus belonged to Richard Burton, Susan's boss at her law firm. He called himself Big Dick. Wrong end of the perineum. He was a complete asshole.

Teddie saw red. Literally - a red light. He ran it. He slewed the truck into the lot, shifting into second gear. As he did that, the door to a room opened and Big Dick came out, followed by Susie Bland. Teddie's truck was about forty yards away. He goosed it. As he did that, Susan stepped back into the room. She'd forgotten to get her jacket, on a chair across from the rumpled bed.

Teddie's truck slewed around toward the lovers. The force of the maneuver caused him to slide across the bench seat. That happened just as he was going to jam on the brakes. Instead, he hit the gas again. The truck smashed into the rear of Susie's car, driving it over the small curb, where it mashed up against the wall of the motel.

Big Dick saw and heard the truck just as it hit the Mercedes. Unfortunately for him, he was standing between the car and the wall.

The car hit him at pelvis level and crushed him between the hood and the wall. He didn't die instantly. For one thing, he saw Susan's nerdy husband at the wheel of the truck. Big Dick had no respect for that guy at all - the cuck. Big Dick was momentarily puzzled because the nerd's face lacked all expression - like he was gone from himself. Dick thought, 'shock.'

The last thing Big Dick experienced was the inner vision of a photo of his wife and two sons that he had taken at the beach a few weeks before. All three smiling. Dick was in no pain. He floated as he saw the photo. Then, all three members of his family snarled at him, baring fangs. The three moved out of the picture toward him, claws extended. That was the last thing Big Dick ever experienced. He screamed as he died.

Susan heard the crash as she was picking up her coat. She was stunned. She ran to the door. Her lover was staring at her. A blank stare, like he was looking inside his head, unaware of her presence. Then he screamed. And he died, right there in front of her. No doubt. He didn't fall. He couldn't. He was pinned to the wall by her car. His torso slumped forward, though, across her hood.

Susan turned slowly toward the rear of her car, in shock. She saw her husband, sitting in his stalled truck. She shouted at him. "Teddie, what have you done? Oh, Teddie!"

But Teddie made no response. He had the same blank stare that she'd seen when she looked at Big Dick. Teddie wasn't seeing her. He wasn't seeing anything. Not even something inside his head. His body was there. His eyes were open. But he was gone.

Susan thought he'd been killed in the crash. She tentatively moved toward him, around the back of his truck to the driver's door. She shouted at him. "Teddie. Teddie. Wake up, Teddie!"

But Teddie never moved at all. There was a small trickle of blood running down his forehead. Susan opened the door of the truck. She saw that Teddie was breathing, deeply and evenly. But Teddie was completely unresponsive to her screams. Never moved at all. Never twitched.

A siren approached and a police cruiser stopped near the truck. Susan sank to the ground as that happened, unconscious.

TEDDIE

Theodore Bland was an unusual person. Always had been. From a young age he was socially inept and kept to himself. His family consisted of his mom, Etta, and two older sisters, June and Jade. His dad had divorced the family and moved across the country.

Teddie, as he was called, had problems at school. Not with the schoolwork, which he always mastered right away. No, he was teased and sometimes bullied. He was small for his age. And when the bigger boys, and some girls, confronted him, he might zone out. He'd go unresponsive, as if his conscious self had abandoned his body. Then bad stuff could happen to him.

So, when he was in second grade, his mom sent him to a 'friend' of hers who ran a martial arts school. Teddie cottoned to Jed Butler, head of the school. Jed got him. When Teddie zoned out, Jed let him be. And Teddie would return, usually quickly. Teddie never zoned out during a match or contest. But in practice, between bouts, he might.

Etta went to a doctor about Teddie's bouts of 'vacancy.' She was told that he had 'catatonia.' He got some meds, for if he stayed zoned for more than ten minutes. That was rare. And, when it happened the meds brought him out of it in a few minutes. Teddie sometimes recalled what had happened during his spells, and sometimes not. There were times when he did recall but lied about it. Like, when he was zoned on the couch and his sisters ignored him and talked about some older boys and what they did with them. That was a wake-up call for sure. And it prompted Teddie to keep people unaware that he was aware when he seemed to be gone.

What with his training in fighting and his meds, Teddie made it through school. He got all A's. And he grew in size, up to 6 feet, although slim, at 155 pounds. Another thing Teddie had was an ability to program computers. He helped school staff with that - even the instructors of his math and computer classes in high school. He had an uncanny ability to quickly reason through thorny problems and to digest large amounts of raw data.

However, he remained excessively shy, especially around girls and women. He never dated. He had a difficult time speaking to the girls in his classes. He wanted to talk to them. He wanted to do way more than that. But he wasn't able to do it. So, after a while he stopped trying much. He was afraid that he'd zone out due to the stress.

Teddie got a full ride to go study math and computers at State U. The summer after he graduated high school, he was so nervous about going to the big school that he spent a lot of time staring at walls. Not when he was at work, only at home.

Teddie took up running after he came home from work at the construction site. When he ran, he was semi-zoned out. But when he got home, he was closer to normal than he had been before. So, he ran every weeknight and on weekends. He also kept at his fighting training.

Due to all this physical activity, Teddie was almost never tired. He had always been a ball of energy, when he wasn't staring at the wall. He had two guy friends. Harry Blaine and his brother Michael. Each was similarly afflicted with 'shyness.' Neither of them went blank, though. And they knew enough to let Teddie alone when he did.

The three became a triad all through high school. These guys, and his family, were the sum total of his social world. Until he got to State.

When his mom dropped him off at school, he used a small red pill to keep calm enough to get through the process. It worked. He moved into his dorm room, and met his roommate, Brad Kelly. Brad was a six-footer, husky, with long blond hair and startling blue eyes. As Teddie moved his stuff in, Brad already had two young women hanging out in the room. Nice looking ones, too.

Brad introduced them to Teddie when Teddie's mom left. Teddie nodded a hello to each. Then Brad suggested that Mona, one of the women, could show Teddie around campus, while Brad and Lisa stayed back in the room. Mona grabbed Teddie's elbow and guided him away. She took him around to the various buildings, talking all the while. When they got to the gym, Teddie showed his first sign of interest. Not in Mona. In the gym. Mona took him to the desk and got him a locker. She left him there. She was talked out. Teddie was relieved.

As time moved on, Teddie settled into a routine, with classes and exercise. Jed Butler had hooked Teddie up with a man who ran a local 'dojo.' Marvin Grossman. So, Teddie had a place to go to fight. He went three nights a week. And he ran. And ran. He studied also.

As time passed, Teddie realized that he had not zoned out at all since arriving at college. His classes were interesting. He had a place to sleep. He and Brad had worked out a system for Teddie to use a spare room some nights. Brad was very popular. Teddie was intrigued and jealous.

One evening as Teddie was running on campus, he saw a guy bothering a young woman. He knew her from his statistics class - Susan Burnside. She was older, tall, blond, and very pretty. Although they were in that class, they had never spoken. But now, Teddie thought that she was in some trouble. The guy was grabbing at her, and she was backing off. He ran up to them.

He said, "Susan, do you need any help?"

She looked at him - the geek from her statistics class. The guy messing with her was big and mean. His name was Pete Kowalski. He played football for the school, and she'd been involved with him until about two weeks prior, when she dumped him. He didn't like it. Now here he was. She was frightened.

Susan had qualms about involving the geek. Pete would probably hurt him. Maybe a lot. But she needed a chance to run, and she could do that if Pete was taking out his frustrations on the nerd.

She said, "Yes, I could use a hand."

Pete turned to Teddie, still gripping Susan's arm. He growled, "Fuck off away, before you get hurt."

Teddie said, "You should let her go. You're hurting her."

Teddie had adopted a casual posture, to try to placate this asshole. But Pete dropped Susan's arm and stepped to Teddie, trying to push him with both hands.

Teddie hit him in his belly. A straight, short, devastating blow. Pete was stopped in his tracks, but then roared and came again. Teddie dropped him, striking him with the heel of his right hand, directly to the jaw. Pete hit the ground hard, groaning.

Susan started to run, but then stopped. Pete was no longer any immediate threat. She looked at the nerd. The nerd had not turned out to be so nerdy after all. The 'fight' had taken all of twenty seconds.

Her problems weren't over, just delayed. Pete had a crew. All of them were unpleasant when riled. She grabbed Teddie's arm and said, "C'mon, Tiger, let's get out of here before he calls his friends." Teddie walked away with her.

Susan took him to her apartment, which had security. She knew that someone who wanted to get inside would likely be able to do that. Pete certainly could. She looked at Teddie. She smiled at him. She had a great smile.

She said, "Hi, I'm Susan. And you're....Timmie."

"Teddie."

"Oh, sorry. I only know you from statistics. That's a class I have to take, but I hate."

Susan had calculated that it would be good to keep the nerd around for a while, in case of a Pete emergency.

Teddie said, "Why do you hate it?"

"I'm no math head. Maybe you could give me some pointers."

"Oh. I could do that. Right now, really. I don't need the text."

She stared at him. Fighting and statistics were easy for him. An odd combination. She looked him over more carefully. He was tallish. He had a nice face, and it seemed as if he was quite strong. She thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to keep him around a while. She knew what to do to get that result.

She stood up and sat next to him on the couch. Teddie seemed startled by that. He almost looked frightened.

Susan said, "Teddie, I'd like to reward you for saving me. What can I do?" A killer smile, lewd. Even Teddie knew what that smile was about. His heart started beating fast. He touched her cheek.

Susan didn't know what to make of Teddie's touch. So tentative. She decided to take control. She put her arms around him, turned his face to her and kissed him with as much heat as she could muster. A lot of heat.

Teddie kissed her back, after some hesitation. Although he was innocent in terms of actual physical experience, he had a computer. So, he knew sort of what to do.

After the kiss, Susan looked at him. She had an insight. She said, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

She smiled at him. "You haven't done this before, have you?"

"No. But I....I'm eager to learn."

Susan was thrilled. She was going to teach this boy about sex. All on her terms. Almost total control. She said, "Well, Teddie, my Teddie, this is your lucky day."

She stood up. She said, "Stand up, Teddie." He stood.

"Take off all your clothes." She said this in a matter of fact way, knowing that he'd obey her. And he did.

Susan was impressed with Teddie. He was cut. Lean and hard. And his cock was longer and thicker than she expected. She'd had many men, and many cocks. This one looked like a prefect fit. She was so excited, now. Total command of a cut guy with a perfect dick.

She took off her blouse. She dropped her skirt, slipped out of her shoes. She reached behind her and undid her bra, dropping it to the floor.

She said, "You like?"

Teddie was almost overcome. He whispered, "Oh, yes. Oh, yes."

"Touch them, Teddie bear." He did. He was thrilled. Her breasts felt so firm and good in his hands. She put her hands over his and massaged her tits with his hands. Then she led him by his dick into her bedroom.

Susan believed that she'd have to milk Teddie before he could do her justice. She squeezed his cock, and then she licked it. Teddie groaned. Susan sucked. Teddie erupted. Susan swallowed. She licked her lips and gave Teddie a smile.

Teddie was barely able to stand. Susan saw that. She pushed him onto her bed and stroked his belly and cock. It took only two minutes for him to harden up. When he did, Susan straddled him and mounted him. She was not surprised when he fit so well for her. She felt sexy and powerful - something she liked.

Susan's plundering of Teddie - the second one - lasted over fifteen minutes before he seeded her. During those fifteen minutes Susan had several great orgasms. When Teddie finished, she kissed him and said, "You were great! If you just follow my orders...er lead...I'll show you how to be a real stud."

"Oh. Okay, thanks. What should I do now?"

Susan smiled. "I think we should shower up. Then I'll teach you how to give a good massage."

That's what they did. Susan found out that Teddie had nice, strong hands. When the massage was over, she taught him how to give her a tongue massage. After thirty minutes, he was really good at that. "Practice makes perfect." Susan was smiling as she said that. She'd had more orgasms this night than in the entire month she was with Pete. She was so excited to have this boy.

In the morning, Susan had Teddie make eggs and toast for them. She watched him and saw that he was good in the kitchen. Another plus. And he cooked naked. Every time he turned to look at her his dick started to rise. She fondled him as they ate.

Susan said, "Teddie, I have a date tonight. I'm sorry. I'd like to be with you. But I promised Michael that we'd go to dinner."

Teddie was so grateful to her. He said, "I know you must have many admirers, Susan."

Susan smiled again. "Yes, I do. But, Teddie, if you keep being so....accommodating to me, well, we can do this a lot more."

Teddie was no fool. He got the idea that Susan really liked sex, and that she was aroused by being able to control him. She called it by different names, but he knew that she wanted him as her....well, servant. He liked that idea, because it meant that he could have sex with her. That was so much fun. Even if it would be on her terms. Anyway, he owed her.

He said, "Susan, you know what's best." She smiled wickedly. She said, 'Shower and tongue massage."

She sent him home at three, in order to get ready for her date. By that time, he had gotten off three times, and she had lost count of her orgasms.

It was Saturday. Teddie went back to his dorm. Brad was there with two women. Brad introduced them as Sherrie and Cora. Both of them were very pretty. And, at the time Teddie arrived at the room, both were on Brad's bed, not quite naked.

Teddie said, "Oh, sorry. But I need a shower and change."

Brad said, "Okay."

Then Cora said, "We can stay and watch."

Sherrie added, "We want the full Monty." Teddie was confused. He looked it.

Brad said, "They want to see you naked, Teddie."

So, Teddie did an impromptu strip. He went all the way. When he took off his boxers, he was all the way erect. Sherrie and Cora whistled and clapped. Teddie took his towel down to the shower room. Also his toothbrush and mouthwash.

When he was done, he wrapped the towel around himself and went back to the room. Brad had Sherrie on his lap. Cora, a blond, was watching. Teddie dropped his towel and sat next to her. His experience with Susan had emboldened him. He now had the idea that women were easy, always looking for some sort of sex. That idea might well have gotten him into some difficulties, eventually. But Cora was, in fact, hot to trot. She grabbed his cock and pulled him across the room to his bed. She pulled his face between her legs. He knew what to do. When she came, he moved up and entered her.

Teddie was in heaven. All his luck with women before this had been bad. Now, two! He got Cora off several times. Then he finally came. As he rolled off, he saw that Brad and Sherrie were watching. They gave a round of applause, some whistles. Teddie stood and took a bow, his dick flopping around. Sherrie pulled him closer and gave it a kiss.

But she said, "Cora and I have to go. It was so nice meeting you, Teddie." She kissed his cock again. Then the two women cleaned up a bit, dressed and left. No more kisses.

Brad said to Teddie, "I thought you were shy and retiring."

"I was. But I met a woman who changed that."

"About time. What did you think about Cora?"

"She's....loose. I mean, she's promiscuous."

"Much to your benefit. And mine."

"Yep. I need to eat. Wanna get pizza?"

Brad did. They went to a nearby pizzeria, had a pie and beer. As they left the place, Teddie saw Susan with her date, Michael. He was a very large guy with dark hair, wearing shades at night. He had his arm around Susan, who seemed fine with that.

She looked over at Teddie and waved. She spoke to Michael and the two walked toward Teddie and Brad. Susan said, "Michael, this is Teddie, who saved me from some problems and helped me with my math."

Teddie gave a small wave. Michael nodded back.

Susan said, "Who's your friend?"

Brad smiled and said, "I'm his roommate. Brad."

Susan gave Brad a very big smile. Teddie was a bit jealous. Brad and Susan shook hands. Michael then steered her away.

Brad and Teddie watched the pair walk off.

Brad said, "Is that the woman who...?"

"Yeah. She had a date for tonight."

"She's way out of your league. How did you do it?"

"I beat up a guy who was bothering her."

Brad said, "Right." His voice betrayed disbelief.

"It's true. Some big guy named Pete."

"That guy Michael is on the football team. And there's a guy Pete who plays linebacker. Him?"

"I don't know. Susan said he had a crew, and I should watch out. So far...nada."

"And you beat up this big guy and got rewarded."

"Very rewarded."

"You have hidden depths. Let's go to a party I know about."

demander
demander
1,493 Followers