All Comments on 'Two Blank Stares'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
other2other1other2other17 months ago

I'm conflicted on the rating of this story, with the way Teddy was, I liked the kind of disjointed style of writing. However, I really disliked the character of Susan, and even Teddy's mother wasn't really supportive of her son in the end.

Teddy would be better off, divorcing Susan and finding a woman that would truly cherish him, his smarts and capabilities, not treat him like shit because she wants a little on the side.

Demander always challenges us with different scenarios, and this one was no different. In the end though, Teddy knew his wife cheated on him and accepted it, but the story was engaging in a different way...

francemanfranceman7 months ago

This was the story of Mister Bean's creation 🤣

The funny thing about this kind of story is that the brave and stupid Mario never wants other women.

I mean, really. Always the same stupid scenario.

Selfish, egocentric women and men who are practically perfect and Saint, and who accept just about everything.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot7 months ago

I feel bad for Teddy. He would be better off without his wife and his mother. He needs to have DNA testing on his whole freaking family.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Maybe they are odd enough to make their marriage work!

4

tizwickytizwicky7 months ago

Excellent start to a bigger, better and much longer story. Both Teddy and Susan are so completely flawed and broken they seem perfect for each other. I like to see Teddy develop his dominant side and give Susan the loss of control that she so desperately seeks.

hindsight2020hindsight20207 months ago

Great story....

Until it just stopped

3*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was a little too weird for my tastes and Susan was an out-of-control slut. Not a good ending.

PolpolpPolpolp7 months ago

So basically she gonna keep fucking other man and hurt her husband ? What a loving wife

deependerdeepender7 months ago

Yep. Both rare and well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Teddy is an easily manipulated man who is obviously somewhere on the autism spectrum and his slut mother conspired with his cheating, gutter slut wife to get him to accept being a cuckold. What a disgusting story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stories like this are so hard to rate. On the one hand, you have a good story, well written, with an original plot and characters that create a powerful emotional response. In other words, a great story. But on the other hand you have characters thar are so easy to hate that I find it near impossible to look past them enough to be objective. Teddy is, well he's a loveable teddy bear like his name suggests. Is he flawed? Yes, but clearly he is flawed in a way that is not his fault. Susan? Big Dick aside, she's faithful in her own way, and trying her best to be a good wife for the man she clearly loves. She doesnt love him in the way I think Teddy deserves, but she does love him, and she's only human. Etta however? Etta is hateworthy. She is the mother of a vulnerable adult, and instead of looking out for his best interest, she actively supports and condones his cheating wife because it normalises her own cheating and no doubts absolves of her guilt over her own actions. As for Teddy's sisters, I feel that they are a wasted, only there to give Susan the proof that Etta cheated so she could have an ally in manipulating Teddy.

As I said, its hard to judge a story like this. On a purely literary stand point, Id say 4 stars, the wasted potential of Teddy's sisters bringing down the score. On a emotional/personal preference, I'm finding it really hard to give it much more than a 2 because of how much I dislike Etta and by the fact that I truly despise how Teddy has been manipulated by his wife and mother. Is he happy? Yes, I think he is, but I honestly think he'd be happier alone or with someone else. 3*

ReadyOneReadyOne7 months ago

What was the moral of the ending?

.

Happily ever after, but which way?

.

Teddy said he was happy with Susan, but he was _very_ smart and would know if she ever cheated again. So did he decide to be happy with a most descrete wife, or to be happy Susan held out/up for 6-8 years?

.

And is Demamder a writer making some insight I failed to comprehend?

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

Poor Teddy lumbered with an awful wife and an even worse mother, but still no clue he’s a patsy, a dupe. But it does prove that even a genius can be a moron.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

surely Teddy deserves better than actual certifiable hoe for a wife?! Have we lost all standards us men?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started out good but got pretty blah by the end. Story had a lot of possibilities - too bad they were wasted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I find it unacceptable that any man who truly loves his wife would knowingly allow her to be unfaithful. Many people have issues to overcome and she had more to lose than most, it seemed to me that you took the easy route rather then support your mc and make him divorce or fight. Giving in was ultimately a waste of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, I like your style. 5 stars.

That said, learning guitar by studying videos is beyond ridiculous. You don't get the kind of flexibility of your wrists and fingers and the muscle memory needed to play guitar by studying videos, you just don't. You don't get fighting ability by studying videos either. That's the reason he went to training 3 times a week. So, don't write about things you really have no clue about, please.

JH4FunJH4Fun7 months ago
For some reason the tale just didn’t set right with me

For some reason the tale just didn’t set right with me. I gave it a rating of Just Didn’t Like It Much ⭐⭐.

As usual in your tales it had a solid flow. It created imagery that was vivid and well thought out. While I enjoyed the difference in the way the LW portion was integrated into the tale something just seemed off.

I agree with every story teller who writes on this site, “It is your tale and your world.” I hope you continue to produce tales for our consumption. We are just consumers of your products and as such our comments and opinions are just that, “Our comments and opinion.”

Thank you for weaving so many wonderful tales for our enjoyment.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

10 big blazing stars. My fav part was "big dick" being crushed against the wall. That is what he deserved. Buster2U

oddtomas1oddtomas17 months ago

I liked the story. It was well written. I would have enjoyed it more if Ted had become aggressive sexually at the conclusion.

MightyheartMightyheart7 months ago

Well written but didn't like it.

The wife got away without any penalty

Sorry, didn't work for me.

miket0422miket04227 months ago

The story kind of left me with a blank stare.

Felt bad for Teddy. He didn't have anyone who was truly on his side. Even Mom who recognized right off that Susan was a cheating slut did nothing to protect her son.

Sad cast of characters really.

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

Teddy is obviously on the spectrum and bound to have trouble sorting human emotions. His mother is a slut (the story hinted that Teddie was not his father's Bio-son) and basically told his wife she could cheat on her son as long as she was careful and didn't have another man's children. When confronted the wife promised to "try" to be faithful, except maybe for a few discrete hook-ups. --- WTF? Dump the bitch! Teddie had a lot to offer and could surely find a woman who could be faithful.

Well written, as usual, but I didn't like Teddie allowing the hoe to take advantage of him.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

Very nice. I too like your style. No whining cheating wife because that's how it is in real life.

Your make characters sometimes decide to forgive and sometimes not.

That's also how it is in real life.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

**male characters.

Slick742Slick7427 months ago

Didn't leave me with any feelings. Kind of sad but blah.

slowhand21slowhand217 months ago

Women like this make me incredibly sad—they really didn’t have any remorse. To manipulate and subjugate a person you profess to love to these levels is pure evil. We all deserve better.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer7 months ago

Probably one of the most true to life stories to appear on this site in a long while. You made me feel, both love and hate, for Susan, Etta, and Teddy.

This is one of the very few stories and books that I hated to see end, even though you have given it an appropriate ending.

A 5 star effort without a doubt! cd

CreeperclawCreeperclaw7 months ago

I didn't care for this one.

Teddy seems to be more of a bit player in his own life, the decisions about his marriage seem to be agreed upon by his wife and his mother. He didn't want to have an unfaithful wife and Susan did not want an unfaithful husband but she was the one having affairs all throughout their marriage, nevermind if they were spare they were there. So why can she have sex with others and he cannot? He claimed to only want her but hits on their psychologist pretty openly and get rejected.

His mother is supposed to have his best interests at heart and knew what kind of woman Susan was and would end up doing to him; upon being caught and seeing his response to finding out, her sage wisdom is "rape him and all will be well"? They've lasted years later so I guess it worked but honestly from the "incident" til now things just felt really off. Like there's more to the story and their marriage could use a better resolution than "I'll have flings with dudes far away and you'll not know about them".

Nobody in this story wants to be cheated on, and those with "understandings" tend to have pretty weak marriages to begin with, Dick's wife was gonna leave him. Seriously the more I think of it, the more I think that Teddy really shouldn't be with Susan like this. She taught him everything about sex? So why didn't she teach him to be aggressive sometimes? Any shortcomings in their love life is on her; he can learn very well apparently.

I'm hoping that Demander has a sequel to this that expands or explains the ending. Or if not, gives permission for another author to do so.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19557 months ago

Such a rushed ending. Too many holes and if I think was your intention, Teddy became a willing cuck. What was going to be a 5 star ended with just a 3 because of the ending.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Story had potential. Teddy who is on the Autism/Asperger's spectrum was very interesting. Andrea should have been able to diagnose him immediately but didn't. Susan was just another worthless narcissistic cheater with no self-control. Etta was a terrible mother. I don't know why you put his sisters on your list of characters since they had no effect on the story. Chekhov would not have liked that. The one line that cost you three stars was about Eric Clapton. He is great no matter what his opinions about vaccines are. You revealed yourself as a socialist who cannot abide by diversity of thought. He got the vaccine twice. His side effects were so severe, he was afraid he would never be able to play guitar again. That would make anyone anti-vaccine. You should respect others' opinions especially when they are based on their actual experience. I don't understand why lefty writers cannot resist inserting politics into their stories. And yes, there are those on the other side who do it too. They usually support their points of view a little bit more though. Throwing in a passive aggressive line hoping no one will really pick up on it is weak just like Teddy. Although he has an excuse.

remb95remb957 months ago

As with Demanders tales and without analysis it gets a 5 from here/

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not the end, not by a long shot. Susan will keep fucking around, and Teddie will accept that flaw in their marriage for only as long as the positives outweigh the negatives. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. As the children get grown and gone, Susan will enter her cheese phase, and will need the affirmation of strange men even more. And she will get it, an easy semi-attractive piece of ass, if your an older man. Young men will use her if they have the need, but she will be their consolation fuck, because the younger beautiful woman they wanted left with someone else.

\

On the other hand Susan will become damaged shelf worn goods for Teddie. And Teddie will be even more attractive as he gets older, more mature, confident, and successful. Teddie will start to drift, and Susan won't notice, having become completely confident that she can fuck around and Teddie will just cope with it. She may even start to get sloppy, with arrogance, and age.

\

And then one day Teddie will fall in love. It will surprise him at first, until he realizes that he stopped loving Susan, not sure when, but that he did, and Susan never even noticed. How the marriage ends is up for grabs. My vote is for Teddie to use Susan's libido and lack of conscience and faithlessness against her. Teddie will tell Susan he wants a divorce. Susan will beg. Teddie will appear contrite, and to aver, but only if Susan will sign a draconian post nuptial agreement. After the agreement is signed Teddie will explain his situation to his new love as they court and plan their future. Teddie will also wait for Susan to betray him, again. It won't take that long, especially since Teddie will continue to drift away from Susan both emotionally and sexually.

\

Once Teddie has the proof of Susan's continued whoring he will activate the post nuptial agreement, perhaps throw Susan a bone, and, finally, kick her out of his life. Teddie will live happily ever after with his new true love. Susan will drift from man to man, experience a variety of venereal diseases, and end up probably on drugs or alcohol; who cares. I hope someone writes that sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ridiculous story about 2 conniving cunts: a wife and a mother who evidently enjoy making a cuck out of Teddie. I have a feeling Teddie is going to blank out, snap, and kill both bitches without any remorse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolute nonsense. The most unbelievable aspect of a story littered with incoherent features was that Susan “loved” Teddie. That premise made zero sense. Then of course Teddie’s Mom who “understood” why Susan needed to get a regular diet of strange.

.

2 **

MwestohioMwestohio7 months ago

The blueberry ice cream comment made me laugh. Enjoyed it until the very end. I could not be willfully blind

BehindbluisBehindbluis7 months ago

Maybe Betty helps him through the next time because she is much older, maybe things happen when Etta dies, maybe Teddie strays on his own because Susan did it an he wants to know what compels her to keep doing it. Whatever the reason, you know this story isn't finished. Thanks for what you've written so far, please continue.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

not keen on the loving part of that. didn't see the wife putting much effort into the marriage as told.

Pinto931Pinto9317 months ago

Teddy was an interesting character, but the ending was a disappointing non ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I see Teddy killing this cheating cunt at some point after discovering what she is. I find it hard to believe his mother could really be that big of a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Two slut s in his life he should dump the bitch or arrange a accident

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So at the end what does that mean "better than all the rest"? She still cheating or not? Even though the guy had some issues I thought he was clear on no cheating so why did he keep her when she was at least honest about wanting other men and not promising that she would be faithful.. Even he admitted that she would not be faithful for very long.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mostly vile characters, absurd plot and reads like it was written by a hormonal teenager. D, you've certainly let yourself down this time; this was just awful and it saddens me to say that because I know you can do so much better. Zero.

KaeyoKaeyo7 months ago

Thus seemed like an exercise in pointlessness, an instruction manual on how to teach a husband to be a willing and clueless cuckold. Everything for Susan. Teddy on his own with nobody in his corner. Nobody. He’ll be in a permanent catatonic state before he hits 40.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Well written, felt very sorry for Teddy sort of. This story is so hard to rate when Teddy is basically an idiot savant. His world is truly black & white. Susan was entitled and was Teddy’s control, until Big Dick fucked the grill of a F150. BTW who has personalized license plates “Big Dick”? Well he got what he deserved.

Since Teddy loves Susan, she will never feel the vengeance from Teddy. Not to mention Teddy’s mom is a piece of work too.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I thought this was a well thought out story. It will keep me thinking about it and that is what a story should be.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Wish y'all would stop leaving out words. THE is a word use it please. What creep said teddie was an unknown crew member in a red shirt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Although this isn't as much of a fetish story as many that get posted here and more of a Loving Wives story than most of the fetish stuff that doesn't belong here, it would probably do better in the Fetish category than this one.

\

A bit of apparently forgotten advice to writers is "Know your audience." People who go to Loving Wives looking for stories are not looking for a wimpy cuckold, even if it's not entirely a willing cuckold situation. There is a good reason that stories like this rate higher in Fetish than in Loving Wives.

\

To be blunt, this was a poorly written story about a wimpy idiot with consistency issues, a slut who can't even be honest with herself, and a piss poor excuse for a mother who aided in the insult and injury of her bastard son. There is simply nobody in this story to cheer for, as they all should have been neutered at birth to prevent the spread of their defective genes.

\

You should also work on your tagging skills, as the people who use tag searches to find stories like this (since they aren't in Fetish where they belong) are probably not going to find it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Demander has serious mental issues….started well in his initial forays into LW…now..no…his writings have become crap…really crap!

Frank66Frank667 months ago

Back to the same old 'some women have to have it, and can't live without it even if it destroys their lives and families'. But, other than that, they're good people. Demander is a very good writer, but his content could have been written by 'Kiwihunter'.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

I think Teddy will be ok. Good story and a fun read.

All the best,

Dave

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol7 months ago

To me, Teddie comes off as a high-functioning autistic. That is difficult to write.

-

Demander, you described Teddie's internal dialog, thoughts and reactions very well. That was very deftly done. I very much appreciated it, you made Teddie stand out as a character.

Thank you for this story! I enjoyed it on a couple of levels.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How Teddy could ever accept his wife in the marriage, after her having random hookups & then having sex with "Big Dick". Moreover, she's not sure she can change, & probably can't. Then she's listening to Etta, who accepts his wife the way she is, 'cause she's the same. Etta's only Teddy's mother, after all, but advising Susan?

While I read most of the story, I had to stop. The author made Teddy into a wimp (except for ramming his truck into Big Dick's vehicle, causing his death) & a cuck. Susan is a slut, his mother's also one; worse, she doesn't seem to worry about her son all that much. I've read several of Demander's other stories, enjoyed most... but not this. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With the MC being so set about not trusting her to not fuck around, the story died in the last paragraph. After the big setup that there's one thing he wouldn't tolerate, after a night of fucking, he changes his mind. Not likely.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

0 stars!Certainly not a demander standard!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very weak ending. Three stars, could have been four. As an aside, teddy would likely lose his license to drive a car, unless it could be proven somehow that he was not a threat to go into seizure behind the wheel.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written and I was engrossed..... until it went sideways at the end. Not because Teddy didn't respond the way I thought he should- I can certainly like a tale that goes against what I would do - but in this case he didn't respond the way ANYBODY would.

I have a brother on the autism spectrum, and to me, his slut wife and slut mother are abusing someone with a disability. Hard to like a story like that.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

Best line of the whole story: “He called himself Big Dick. Wrong end of the perineum. He was a complete asshole”.

fritz51fritz517 months ago

She does not deserve him. A previous comment mentioned abuse... I agree 100%.

BrentJWBrentJW7 months ago

Can't quite rationalize Teddie freaking out on Susan at the motel when he had shared her with his roommate Brad for months. He well knew from the start that she is a manipulative person. Other than that, the characterisations felt genuine.

nestorb30nestorb307 months ago

Well written, but I feel disgusted with his wife and especially the mother

clarkgarbleclarkgarble7 months ago

Just goes to show there’s a monster for every freak

dark2donut2dark2donut27 months ago

That is a weird story, as usual. Not bad but it lacks original plot, we had stuff like this before in LW, I remember a story "A Quiet Man" and there were more like this. If this came with a more elaborate plot, it would have been better. This plot is a bit too simple. "Demander" can do better, I think.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Never fear, folks, the clueless Smooth Brain Commenters again missed any nuance, subtlety, or human interest, not to mention the fact that flawed people also love and are loved. No, the poltroons who inhabit the fetid spaces of LW Comments look at the world through the starkest, most critical lens of all: Black and White. Through that unforgiving lens, these flawed, angry, dissolute, and wasted souls look at their own miserable lives and project the hopeless rage of that existence onto amateur writers and fictional characters. This story is honestly one of the most unusual, interesting, and well-written in the last two weeks--brilliant, really. However, it doesn't conform to the mindless BTBAAC formula that the masses of grey, homogenous, and untalented "writers" post here as they ruthlessly pursue the fawning adulation of the brachiating, frothing hordes of damaged commenters. Fifty freakin' stars, OP. A pox on the ubiquitous "them." LULZ

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

Wow, it looks like commenters here don't care to read anything except the same story, over and over and over and over. They seem to crave stories about people who think, act, speak, feel, and believe exactly like themselves. How boring. The upside? Over 99% of the people who read do not comment. That says almost as much about those who lose their sh*t over a fictional story as do their own words. Great story, but that's the norm for your writing.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode667 months ago

An interesting story, but I hated the rushed ending. Both Susan and Etta are despicable characters

4 stars.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

Why couldn’t she just teach him to nail her to the mattress, with instructions to choose the moments himself? Agree with @SplitGeode66: Susan and Etta are despicable, horrible people. I expected the wedding scene to have Brad nail Susan in a restroom stall.

bobareenobobareeno7 months ago

I liked this story. 5 stars. My favorite line was the one about Clapton and the vaccines. I’d like to know the tale of Susan and Ted’s next crisis, it seems inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agree with the comment that this is about Susan's abuse of Ted. She is taking advantage of his emotional inadequacies to manipulate his behavior towards her own benefit. She can be a cheating slut knowing Teddy won't return the abuse. Teddy's likeable, Susan and Etta not at all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You’re a strange one, Mr . Demander. Not particularly erotic, but entertaining. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That ending was abrupt and anticlimactic

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When you see the name demander you can rest assured it will be another DUD. Nothing worth reading here, move along.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Women and men do stupid crap. It’s not whether they stayed together it’s abohow the story was written and didn’t make either one of the characters real wimps

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"BTW who has personalized license plates “Big Dick”?" - @Gardenshed

-

Actually, nobody. Personalized license plate requests are reviewed before suitability before being issued and even mundane things are rejected if they see even a hint towards something obscene. If your initials are in the urban dictionary as the abbreviation for an obscure sex act, forget putting your initials on the plate, so something this blatant would be rejected immediately.

Luckily, this is fiction so that doesn't apply here... :-)

secretsalsecretsal7 months ago

"Then I saw Clapton. He's great. Well, except for the vaccine stuff."

And the racism, hey. Rory Gallagher had better chops any day.

KiwihunterKiwihunter7 months ago

A great story that shows that not everyone fits into the cookie cutter world of Mr Anonymous. What has happened here is a couple who have found a way to find their own happiness. It upsets a lot of the people here who think that the whole world should see things just like they do. That is just totally unrealistic.

@ Frank66. I'm sorry mate but I lack the talent and patience of all the authors here. I am unable to write anything worthy of being published here. As I say I lack the talent.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is he a captive, dependent? 10-15 years down the road we are given a glimpse-of something? Therapy bandaid? Struggles? Does he star in a band? Does Betty? Does he do the therapist? Is she his regular tryst? Does Susan break down, after all if she did not play the Big Dick's children would still have a Dad. Does he become more aggressive in bed? Two broken people becoming one strong unit? Still, we can't Demander more, it is where the author chooses to leave off. A 5+.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looks like the "cuck" gallery of readers are out in full force. Whiny little dicked fuckers. lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that was disgusting. Not one likable character. But typical demander story.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

I liked the story plot, but the ending wasn't right to my mind,

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

So she keeps cheating when she want and Cuckolding him when she wants. Teddys mother facilitates her, wow!!!

Not my cup of tea for a story, and in IMHO not one of your best.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not one of your better stories

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
NOT

One of your best. The speech and dialog was off it didn't flow well.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Too many issues left unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He will kill her next time. Your conclusion doesn't address the elephant in the room.

Are you asking us to believe there were no more hook ups?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As other's comments. She will cheat and then will he kill both or will the kids have lessened the impact so he just leaves her

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove7 months ago

I liked it. A simple man who lives in a complicated world and yet all that matters to him is his little family. Nothing else really matters to him. He may be dangerous, but he isn't dangerous to just anyone, only those that mean harm to his family or himself. He doesn't ask for much. As readers, we don't get many answers. We don't get much future information. Just as in Teddie's world, we don't matter here, and that is a good thing. It is a brilliant story and so much is said

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Susan is one vile cheating bitch. Demander does some good stories, but when he misses, he misses badly. Like this one.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Just a fucking awful story, Susan is a horrible vile woman Etta is way worse. Teddy needs and l mean needs to be rid of both cunts asap.

Still a 1/5 it’s a despicable story, in a way one of your worst.

CamdudeCamdude5 months ago

Liked it, very much.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A top story told in the traditions of some of the great writers of our times. It is a totally complete slice of our world. Real Iife does not deliver situations tied up neatly with a cute pink ribbon. All too often it is exactly like this tale. Five stars from me.

LanmandragonLanmandragon4 months ago

A big part of learning the guitar is hardening the fingers of the hand grasping the strings, so no marks for accuracy there - picking up playing from watching takes a little longer, like months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

These characters are appalling. Nothing like real life people I've ever met.

Are people flawed? Sure. They make mistakes. Have affairs and then get divorced.

You have basically a sociopath who does not feel or empathize like normal people. Probabaly on the spectrum somewhere. Insanely intelligent. As well as dangerous in terms of fighting. And killing. Child to a whore.

Married to a narcissistic whore character.

The child Betty character is doomed. At 12 she probably secretly kills neighborhood animals and disects them in her playhouse.

With this bloodline and upbringing? With these two psychos? And her grandmother? She'll be a serial killer.

To the author. These stories aren't "real life".

You literally have dozens of stories here with basically the same characters with the same trope over and over and over again.

Insanely beautiful women. Desirable. Sexy beyond description. Who fall in love with and marry an average looking, wiry yet strong man, who are borderline violent savages capable of murder. Yet these savage men...are alarmingly and easily dominated sexually by their beautiful wife. To the point some of them do things that would make them subs and/or bisexual even. Which...I know you are trying to present as a plot device as an interesting dichotomy. But in your stories it's rarely interesting. Mostly these men come across as wierd. Almost jarringly inhuman.

And vital to every one of these story lines is that the insanely beautiful woman is a whore for big blonde beautiful strong cut men with gigantic dicks. Occasionally the author inserts the BBC trope. They are all "jerks" and unlikable...the typical "bull" caricature.

They are like her cryptonite. She cannot resist. It's like we just believe this modern intelligent, logical, educated, accomplished mother and wife turns into some throwback cromagnon cave woman? Motivated by her bassest feelings and her pussy. Unable to reason past her next primal thought about how to fuck the leader of her hunter gatherer group to get the best piece of meat?

The beautiful whore won't stop from fucking the "big jerk" in these stories even when confronted by husband, family members, coworkers, bosses, friends...and given specific warnings. They just go fuck the big dick even when it will cost their jobs. Careers. Reputations. Families. Children. Money. The big dick pull is just too strong for these sexy sluts. And they always get caught by their intuitive savant husbands and there's nearly always violence.

And then the whore wife just solves everything by just fucking and dominating the husband sexually...and it just magically all works out until it doesn't in some of the stories. Usually because some other big beautiful jerk with a gigantic dick shows up and fucks the wife again. Usually in plain sight. Like everyone sees it coming. Husband. Wife. Grandparents. Coworkers. Children. Everyone sees this hundred car freight train chugging slowly down the tracks towards the whore wife. And all she does is lay down on the tracks with her legs spread while telling hubby "I love you so much but I can't help that I wanna get run over by this big choo-choo train."

I basically just summarized 90 percent of the storylines this author has published here. They are mostly redundant. Sometimes the names change? Sometimes they don't. In a few the husband divorces the wife. And moves on. But even those...when he finds someone else much of the time he still can help but want his ex to the point in some of the stories he ends up going back to fuck her and be humiliated again? It's just wierd.

But not many of these stories are actually relatable to any of us.

We've all been cheated on. It makes you angry. Sad. Feel betrayed. Sometimes we take a bit of spontaneous revenge. Sometimes it makes us physically ill. Causes temporary depression.

But I've never been cheated on and/or dumped and then afterwards felt like letting the unrepentant slut dominate me and humilate me? Nor have I ever really wanted any woman back after she cheated.

I've had a few "hookups" with exes before. I'll fuck an ex who cheated. With condoms. But I'm not romancing her. No dinner dates. Fancy outings. No sleep overs or cuddling. No Picnics or any of that shit. She wants to fuck? OK. That's all she gets. And I've taken satisfaction a few times that by fucking her...I'm giving payback to the dude who she cheated on me with.

But most of the time? It's just I give zero fucks what some whore wants. And she can drop a towel. Pose naked on my bed. But if we've been married for 20 years and I find she's been a whore the entire time? That's betrayal. That's a sociopathic sickness this woman has. I'm more likely to throw up on her than fuck her. I'm not getting a huge hard on seeing her naked. I probably drag her naked ass out of my room and tell her I wouldn't fuck her diseased pussy with the garbage man's dick.

So...even tho I've read through most of this author's stories over the years? Because he's an above average writer. And because he has some truly 5 star stories? I don't relate to his main characters hardly at all. Their motivations. Their actions. Their reactions. Their thought processes. And in this category especially? The truly great authors? You have to be able to relate to the characters. Even if it's just a little.

This story was like a 2 star effort. In my opinion.

Cracker270Cracker27025 days ago

Stirred me up good, or bad as the case may be. Five stars for the quality of the writing and the quality of the story line. I wish I could vote “0” stars for the characters. What a bunch of bottom feeders. Really reminded me of my own mother and my first wife. Which goes back to the five stars. Author stirred me up good

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Nothing redeeming about this one.

fila4ufila4u9 days ago

pretty abrupt ending...wonder if she was still slutting around and whether he was watching her trips?? poor bastard

NoBullAlNoBullAl1 day ago

Again the decent story and then ‘How fast can I finish the damn story?’

Also a seemingly decent story that then turns into a typical story by today’s authors…. We have a MC who may be quite smart in one area but is too dumb and too weak willed to kick a cheating slut to the curb and get on with his life!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous