Two Can Play Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" Rachel stopped at the foot of the steps.

"What is it?"

"I haven't brought my swimwear."

Tony grinned. "Neither have I."

"There's nothing for it but to go naked." Rachel sounded exuberantly loud.

"Sh, sh, sh!" Tony jabbed his finger to his lips.

"Oh, yeh." Rachel repeated the gesture. "Sh, sh, sh."

They quickly stripped off their clothes, neither showing any reserve or modesty, then quietly lowered themselves into the water.

"Brr." Rachel gave a little shiver. "This is colder than I expected. Maybe it's not such a good idea."

"You'll soon adjust to the temperature. The water feels cold on the first immersion, that's all."

Rachel giggled. "Look at my nipples. The cold has made them hard."

"It's doing the same for me; only it's not my nipples."

"Maybe it's not the cold water, either." Rachel looked at him with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"Maybe not. Race you to the other end." He started off.

"That's not fair!" squealed Rachel. She pounded after him with no hope of catching up. "You didn't give me any warning," she panted as they reached the other end.

"All's fair in love and war." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "Anyway, we'd better not do that again. You made too much noise."

"I did!" Rachel looked indignant. "It's you who started splashing around."

"Yes, but we'll have to keep it quieter."

Rachel solemnly put a finger to her lips. "Sh."

"Exactly."

They swam about or floated for the next quarter of an hour without apparently disturbing anyone. One apartment light went off, but none came on. Sometimes they stopped, trod water and held each other close, Rachel's breasts pressed into the hairs on Tony's chest, and his penis nestled against her pubic hair. It was not fully erect, but nevertheless, felt capable of giving a great deal of pleasure.

Eventually Rachel swam over to the side towards the shallow end and, with her back against the pool wall, allowed her legs to float upwards. She supported herself by stretching out her arms along the walkway. Tony came across to join her and she spread her legs, showing her vulva just beneath the surface, the labia puffed and reddened, eager to be prised apart by a penis pushing through into her vagina.

It was shallow enough for Tony to stand and he moved between her legs, not making any attempt to enter her. His lips sought her nipples, gently pulling on them, before moving upwards towards her mouth. They kissed, long and deep, their tongues probing and caressing. Tony followed that by running his tongue around the lobes of her ears, whilst at the same time his hands teased and pulled at her nipples. She could feel his penis lying flat on her stomach, harder now and pulsing with mounting excitement. She longed to have it inside her, but patiently waited for him to make the move.

He was kissing her neck now, then back to her mouth before returning to her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips. The hood of her clitoris had opened and his scrotum gently rubbed against it sending little waves of delight coursing through her body.

Tony moved back a step and his penis fell away to dangle uselessly in the water, much to Rachel's frustration, but now his lips were on her stomach and his finger on her clitoris, pressing harder than his scrotum. Her head squirmed from side to side and a whole series of moans broke the silence between them. He inserted a finger into her vagina, then two fingers.

"Oh, yes," she murmured.

Another finger found her anus and opened it up before entering. Wave after wave of sheer excitement flooded through her, crashing onto the shore of her orgasm. She gasped and every muscle tensed, but the fingers inside her showed no mercy and she felt herself lifting up into another orgasm almost before the first had eased away.

Rachel groaned. "Fuck me. I want your cock inside my cunt."

"You'll get it."

"Now. I want it now." She sounded desperate.

Tony laughed and pushed away from her swimming on his back in a slow crawl. Rachel was left with her legs wide open, a throbbing vagina and no relief.

"Please," she whispered, urgently.

He came slowly back, swimming until he could gain his footing, then walked back between her legs. This time he aimed his rock hard penis straight at the target and drove into her. She cried out and flung her arms round his neck virtually sitting on the rod inside her. Almost weightless in the water, she was able to vigorously ride Tony without causing too much strain.

She could feel the penis expanding even more as her labia rubbed along its length and it plunged in and out of her welcoming vagina. The water splashed around them and their cries became louder as they simultaneously began to reach for their climax. Heedless of the noise created at such a late hour and the real possibility of raising an audience of rudely awakened holiday-makers, the lovers pursued their lustful quest for fulfillment.

Tony's sudden tightening of his grip on her back and the powerful throbbing of his penis told Rachel that he was about to fill her with his semen. She stopped her movement and clung on to him, her head on his shoulder, as she felt the burst deep within her. She could imagine the white, creamy liquid pouring out of Tony's cock through the glans relieving him of the pressure that had been built up inside the instrument of her pleasure.

When he was all spent and visibly sagging, Rachel pulled herself off the penis and dropped back into the water. Tony was breathing deeply and leaned on the pool lining wall for support.

"Too much to drink," he gasped. "Drink and sex takes it out of a man."

Rachel giggled and ran her hand along his penis, rapidly deflating to its normal, uninteresting state.

"You certainly gave it to me."

Tony looked up at the balconies above. There were no lighted windows or people leaning over to see what all the noise was about.

"Surprised we didn't wake everyone. I forgot about being quiet."

"They should all be doing it anyway." Rachel, once more floating on the water, idly kicked her legs. "That's what a holiday is all about."

"Some of them are married."

"Don't they fuck then?"

"Not too often, from what I'm told by my married friends."

"I'm married," said Rachel, airily.

Tony stared at her. "I don't believe it."

"True."

"Where is he?"

"At home."

"Are you separated?"

Rachel smiled. "Only by a few hundred miles."

"No, I meant....do you still live together?"

"Oh, yes. We fuck, too. Occasionally," she added.

"My God!" Tony looked stricken.

"What is it?"

"I've committed adultery. And I'm Catholic."

Rachel laughed. "No, silly. I'm the one who's committed adultery. All you've got to confess to your priest is fornication."

"Oh, that's all right, then."

They both laughed.

*****

The holiday was over. The bags were packed and they were waiting in reception for the coach to the airport. Neither was in a good mood; Rachel because she had no wish to leave the sun-drenched island and Kate because the last few days had been less than satisfactory. In fact, her holiday had been completely spoiled and it was Tony who had ruined it.

Since meeting him Rachel had spent every waking moment - and many sleeping ones - in his company. By necessity, Kate and Derek were thrown together, but she found him extremely boring and a poor lover. He'd had his cock in her several times, but not once given her anything approaching an orgasm, whilst her friend had been finely serviced on numerous occasions by Tony.

"You're seeing too much of him," Kate grumbled. "Getting in too deep. Next thing you'll be arranging to see him when you get back home."

"No, I won't."

"You'll get involved."

"With a furniture salesman from Bristol, for God's sake!" Rachel grimaced. "Did that sound frightfully snobbish?"

"It did rather. I'm not sure which was worse; the furniture salesman or Bristol." Kate stubbed out a cigarette. "Anyway, you're supposed to be limiting yourself to one night stands."

"You've been with Derek the last few days."

"I can't bloody get away from him. He sticks with Tony, I stick with you, so we're pushed together. I don't like it."

Rachel shrugged. "You don't have to stay with me all the time. Go off on your own."

Kate exploded. "I came on holiday with you. I can't afford it, but I came, all the same, because you wanted to come and needed company. Now you tell me to get lost."

"Nothing of the sort," protested Rachel. "All I'm saying is, if you want to find your own bloke go off and do it. Don't whinge at me all day."

"You're getting trapped. Tony is going to cause you marital problems. You'll regret it. Divorce from Paul, loss of your home, your lifestyle.....

"You're just being hysterical. Anyway, you're the one who's always saying I should leave Paul."

"Yes, but all you'll do is swop him for...for a furniture salesman, for God's sake!"

"It's a holiday thing, that's all." Rachel took Kate's hand. "Once we leave here it's over; for good and all. I'll never see him again."

"Huh."

Now it was over. Tony and Derek had already left on a different flight to a different airport. They had both left their addresses, both postal and e-mail, but after their departure, Rachel had ostentatiously torn the paper up and thrown it away.

"It's not too late to retrieve it from the waste-paper basket," said Kate. They were both gloomily sitting on a settee in reception.

"I told you, I've no intention of getting involved in another relationship. I won't be seeing Tony again."

And she didn't.

12