All Comments on 'Two Cocks, One Cunt'

by luisalovesitall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Now that's what I call a decent weekend, virtually every permutation of MFM sex there is, the only one that I can think of that she missed is one of my favourite's and I can highly recommend, DVP. If you enjoy one in the arse and one in the pussy, having two hard cock's fucking your pussy is just mind-blowing and I highly recommend every woman to give it a go.

ExploringSoulExploringSoul12 months ago

Even though the "just telling it how it happened" vibe kind of works, l'd like some more variation in the descriptions, maybe limiting the number of times you use 'cock', 'ass' and 'cunt'. And perhaps, even for a short story, I'd give some idea of who these people are and what they look like.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195512 months ago

It was very hot!! It had a great start as Luisa went to a strange mans door naked and went on from there. I enjoyed especially when you fucked Robert by himself and spent the night with him in his bed. I gave It five stars. I enjoy completely true stories the best of ANY of them! Fact is always so much better than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Title is misleading. Implies two cocks in one cunt at the same time. At least that's the way my wife interprets it. I think one of the recent comments also suggests this. Takes some skillful maneuvering, and you might have to try several different cocks to get a 2nd one that works, but it's well worth the effort, as the other comment suggests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluisalovesitall@luisalovesitall
Female, between 45 & 55...nudist...Single woman looking for male & female friends, sex partners, helps if you're a nudist... I like to sun in the nude...mfm or FMF are the best...love golden showers and mother's milk. you must be clean, drug & disease free...may contact me via...