Two Couples Relationship Grows Ch. 02

Story Info
Two couples vacation together grows their relationship.
3.2k words
3.96
21.3k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I went out to make the coffee and found it was already being brewed, my first thought was Pam or Steve were up and they had made the coffee. The bedroom door was closed and there were no signs that anyone was out here, no lights on, no one on the balcony, things like that. I went over the bedroom door to listen for some signs of life and I did hear some light giggling and laughing. I remember thinking to myself ok and wondered if they would be out soon.

Clarissa came out a few minutes after me, the coffee just finished brewing, I said, "perfect timing the coffee is done" and asked if she would like some. She said she would, so I poured her coffee and then mentioned that I was surprised to come out and find the coffee almost done and no one was out here yet. Then she reminded me that at some point last night I went to get another bottle of wine and I set up the coffee for the next morning so it would be ready when we got up. I laughed then said that I remember that now, it was a good thing I got the coffee ready because I like when coffee is waiting when I get up.

Clarissa noticed their bedroom door is still closed and said they must still be sleeping. I said "no, no, no they are not, I heard some giggling and laughing and what is going on in there I don't know, I can just imagine though". We both smiled at each other and didn't say much then, knowing what we had done before coming out. I said that we might as well go out on the balcony and enjoy the coffee with view. She agreed and out we went.

We mostly just had some small talk no mention of last night's events I think it was still too soon to get into that right now. Looking back, I know this was good for both of us as I knew Clarissa had the most reservations about doing this, I was the most ardent about doing it. Pam and Steve where somewhere in the middle, although Steve's enthusiasm couldn't be much less than mine because I knew how much he wanted Pam and her blowjobs Which I have told him about in detail.

Clarissa and I discussed the perfect weather we have enjoyed, the beautiful view and how we couldn't have asked for a nicer room or weather so far. We talked about what we might do that day, at that time the only hard and fast plan we had was to go for a boat ride on the river through the city. Definitely planned on one of the famous deep-dish joints, not for lunch that would be an evening event. Deep dish pizza is a little too much for lunchtime today. Again, it was great for us to just talk as close friends, that really helped ease any awkwardness we might have been feeling. I am not sure how long we talked but my coffee cup was about empty and so was hers. I offered to refill her cup, with a smile she said yes and thank you.

I went back out to the balcony, about that time Steve came out, I looked up and said "heeeyyyy, look who it is." Steve just smiled, I mean it was a huge smile, like he just won the lottery. He said good morning and that the coffee smelled good. He poured himself a cup of coffee then Pam exited the bedroom. I said, "good morning sunshine" she smiled, ear to ear, and replied "good morning dear." Steve, still in the kitchen, asked her if she would like a cup, Pam said yes, and we all sat out on the balcony for a few minutes while enjoying our morning coffee. Our conversation, like Clarissa and mine was just small talk about our plans for the day, things like that. Both ladies said before we do anything they would need a shower, so both got up to go to the rooms to get a shower.

At this time, I wasn't sure if we should go be with our wives for a little bit first or just let them get a shower. So, I quickly said "hey honey, would you like me to get you anything, do you need anything, get you another coffee and take it in?" She smiled and replied, "No thank you, I very much appreciate your thought, but I would just like to take a nice long shower alone." "Ok", I replied, and told her I loved her and if she needed anything just let me know. Clarissa and Steve pretty much had the same conversation.

Now is a perfect time for us guys to talk, I didn't think that would be too hard for us and I was right. I asked Steve what he thought, how he felt about the whole experience, I said that I didn't need or necessarily know if I wanted every little detail, some detail will be fine but basically his feeling on the whole night. First, he said that Pam is an absolutely wonderful and amazing woman, very caring, affectionate, warm and giving. Actually, Steve emphasized giving at which we both chuckled and heartily agreed. He said that after spending the night with her it gave him a whole new perspective on our, Pam and my, relationship, and that he was even more grateful to be our friends.

I told Steve I was very appreciative he told me that instead of just getting into some hot details. I told him that I really thought this would just be some animalistic lust we would get out of our system, but I found too that it was much more than just lust. I told him that Clarissa was an amazing woman, very caring, considerate, passionate and affectionate. I told him that I was surprised that after being with her that I felt closer to her and also to him at the same time. It seemed weird to me to feel this way but that I felt a lot closer to them both as friends and was grateful for their friendship. Steve agreed with everything I said.

I asked Steve if him and Pam talked about how it was with each other. He said that they talked a little but not too much. I told him that I admitted to Clarissa that I totally expected this experience to be just a hot animalic lustful experience and that I was surprise at how much emotion I felt. Steve asked what Clarissa said to that. I told him that early in the night she seemed to feel all little apprehensive about what we did but that she was happy we did and totally enjoyed the experience. Then later in the night she admitted that she could see this becoming a regular thing for us as couples. He seemed surprised, I told him that I was surprised by what she said. She explained that she felt closer to me and Pam as well and could see this becoming a regular part of our friendship.

Steve then told me that now thinking about it all that it was more than animalistic lust for him too. He said that throughout the night he did feel that it was different than he thought it would be but could not quite put his finger on what he was feeling. He said all the sexual experiences were absolutely amazing from a physical perspective but there was much more than that. Steve did tell me that in the morning Pam told him she was very glad that they did this, and it wasn't exactly as she thought it would be either. She said she had some reservations but there was just something pulling her into to doing this. Again, he said that thinking back it was probably that it was more than just physical lust for her as well. I told Steve I was glad to hear that the experience for the both of them was much just like what Clarissa and I experienced.

I told Steve another reason I was glad to hear what he said, is because I wasn't sure how I would feel if what he told me about his experience with my wife would have been like what one might have described an experience with a prostitute. Steve said that thought had crossed his mind as well when we first discussed doing this. Then he figured that neither one of us would disrespect the other or the wives by treating them as a run of the mill whore or hook up. With that our discussion turned to some of the physical details we experienced with each other's wives. Of course, we discussed our experiences in a totally respectable way as to not offend each other or hurt the friendship.

I asked Steve what he thought about the physical aspect of the night since we discussed the deeper side. He kind of chuckled and slowly said that it was good, I responded back just good. He said more than good, it was fucking amazing. We both laughed and I said, it was amazing for me as well. He said Pam was every bit as good, if not better, orally than what I have told him. I told him that I suppose that is good, we both laughed. He said that they stayed out on the balcony after Clarissa and I went to the bedroom. At first, they talked a little bit about what they might do and how they felt, things were a little slow at first. He said he asked Pam if she was still comfortable with this and Pam reassured him, she was and somewhat unexpectedly very excited.

I told Steve that was true with Clarissa too. I let Steve know that I was slow, rubbed her shoulders to help relax her, then asked her again if she was sure she wanted to do this, that if she did not, I would stop now and not go any further. I told him that she told me she was nervous, as I am sure we all were. She absolutely reassured me that she was not having any second thoughts and was very excited even if it wasn't showing on the outside. I let Steve know that I kissed her neck slowly, didn't push anything or go too fast, we did end up kissing a lot though. Steve said that he was relieved to hear that because they ended up kissing and making out a lot. He thought since Pam brought up about maybe not kissing that I might not have wanted him to kiss her. I said I thought kissing was one of the best parts of the experience and is what made this not just a physical experience.

I admitted to Steve that I actually saw them a couple of times out there, he seemed a bit confused and asked how. I told him what happened, I got some water and when I noticed them still outside, I was as quite as could be, so I did not startle or interrupt them. I said it was actually cool to see what I did, it turned me on to see my wife giving him head. I let him know I was out there twice, the second time I did see him fucking her doggystyle and saw that when he took a break that Pam went back down on him. I told him that it is hot as hell that she will suck our dicks after fucking her, it drives me wild just thinking about it now.

Steve now asked a little what Clarissa and I did, he asked if I went down on her. I said, "oh hell yeah I did, and you weren't kidding how she loves her pussy eaten." I told him that Pam loves her pussy eaten too, Steve definitely agreed with that. I said that Clarissa takes it to another level though and that it was hot and amazing. I told him that I though her pussy definitely was sweet like honey and that I had only had one other pussy that was that sweet and tasty. Pam's pussy was definitely tasty and one of the best, I have had some bad pussy so this I know. But Clarissa and Misty, girlfriend in my younger years, had top of the line pussy. I thought maybe I went a little too far in my appreciation for his wife's pussy, but he did not seem to get upset as he agreed that she had some good pussy.

I was pretty sure I knew the answer to what I asked Steve next, I asked because Pam said she did not always swallow before me and I was curious as to whether or not she did with Steve. So, I asked Steve, first I told him I wasn't sure if I was totally ready to hear the answer to my next question even though I pretty much knew the answer to my next question. I did ask him if he came in Pam's mouth and if she swallowed. He looked at me, couldn't hold back his smile, and he said that he did cum in her mouth and that she swallowed it all. I said good I am glad, this is what this was all about, us getting closer and satisfying our desires.

Steve started telling me of how it started then stopped. I said it is alright you can tell me, I said that I think it is good for us to talk about this, so we all don't feel weird and wonder what happened with the other couples. Steve told me again that they started out talking, and he wanted to make sure Pam wasn't having second thoughts and when she assured him she wasn't having any second thoughts and was actually getting more excited thinking about it that is when he made a move. I told him that is pretty much how it happened with Clarissa and me.

Steve told me that he told Pam how good she looked, that he was really turned on by what she was wearing and wanted to make sure she felt good and comfortable. He kissed her neck slowly not moving too fast and caressed her back and ass. He said he really liked that she wasn't wearing any underwear and could easily feel her ass as he kissed her. Then he told me that he really wanted to go down on her especially since she wasn't wearing any underwear and he had been thinking about that all night. He then said that as he kissed her, he slowly pushed her back to one of the chairs, began kissing her neck, feeling her tits and pussy then pushed her down on the chair. He said Pam asked what he was doing, and he said that he wanted to taste her badly right now. I guess she figured she would not be first, but Steve just couldn't take it.

Steve said he pushed up her dress spread her legs and dove right in. He said that he did not even kiss or lick her legs as he normally would he just wanted to taste and lick her so much he just dove right in. She liked it very much, he said he was down there for like 15 or 20 minutes and she exploded. As she came, he said he just kept licking until she totally stopped. He said it was amazing and he enjoyed every second of being down on her. I said I totally understand and said that I was surprised he went down first. He said he just couldn't take it anymore and had to get under that dress.

He said that she needed a break for a few minutes, but it wasn't long that she was up and kissing him. He then said the she was really getting hot and kissed him very deep. She was feeling his crotch as they kissed, and he was getting really hard as she was rubbing him through his pants. They together took his shirt off, they kissed for a little while longer as she continues rubbing his crotch and even worked her hand inside his pants. He said there really wasn't much room in there for anything else. I figured this is about the time I came out because I saw them kissing when I went to get water.

After all the kissing she worked her way down his body slowly and methodically. Pam unbuttoned his pants then SHE pulled them down letting his hard manhood free. Steve did not tell me everything here, but I figured she was definitely licking and sucking his balls. After everything else he was telling me I figured she was doing what she does.

He said the Pam must have worked him for a half hour which he thought was pretty long. I said yeah it is pretty long but not out of the ordinary for her. He then said that as he was getting close, he told her he was about to cum as he did not want to do anything she might not want. He said at first, she just kept blowing him and said umhum umhum. He said he wasn't sure if that meant to cum in her mouth or not, so he told her again that he was close and wanted to cum in her mouth if she was ok with it. He said she looked at him, and quietly whispered, "I know....it is ok... I want you to...whatever gives you the most please". At that she took him back in her mouth and continued. He said her response to him pretty much did it, he unloaded everything he had in her mouth. He said he couldn't believe it when she not only swallowed it all but keep sucking him till, he was mostly soft.

Steve said it was the most incredible blowjob he has ever received. He said that I was a very lucky guy, and she is amazing and really knows what she is doing. Not only is it that she knows what she is doing but likes to do it and wants to do it. I said there is definitely a difference between women who do it out of obligation and those who like it, Pam likes it, and she wants us to like it too.

I don't really know how long we talked, maybe 45 minutes but it was long enough that the ladies were all showered and cleaned up. They came out and knowing the answer to the question, Pam asked what us boys were talking about. We said just stuff the weather, what we were going to do today and that we did discuss our experiences last night and it was all good and cool. At that Steve and I said that we should get cleaned up and let you ladies alone for a little while.