All Comments on 'Two Couples Relationship Grows Ch. 02'

by njones107080

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very dry and emotionless writing style. Is that on purpose?

This reads like someone reporting the results of a driving test, or an audition for some job. Instead of having one character report what the other character said, why not let both characters speak? I don't get it.

The fact that both husbands are being so careful and discreet in how they speak about fucking the other's wife indicates how sensitive and uncomfortable the situation has become. Emphasizing the emotional bonds forming is telegraphing later issues that should threaten the marriages. Its all a recipe for disaster no matter how you choose to describe it.

I hope their birth control and their financial independence is in order, as one or more of these people are going to be without a spouse sooner or later, and without a fuck buddy once the novelty wears off.

Thanks for the effort.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

They need to continue swapping. Next time they should all be in the same room. The girls could also share each other

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

On the plus side, you've added dialog. On the minus side, you don't know how to do it. Here's an early example:

Original: Clarissa came out a few minutes after me, the coffee just finished brewing, I said, "perfect timing the coffee is done" and asked if she would like some. She said she would, so I poured her coffee and then mentioned that I was surprised to come out and find the coffee almost done and no one was out here yet.

Fixed: Clarissa came out a few minutes after me, the coffee had just finished brewing. I said, "Perfect timing, the coffee is done, would you like some.". She said she would, so I poured her coffee. "I'm surprised to come out and find the coffee almost done and no one was out here yet," I said.

Better editors than I might do it differently, but you get my point, I hope.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Kind of a waste

Don't think the chapter added anything to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT!

Haters, I feel so sorry for you, guys. This is not a Nobel price contest. Is just erotic reading. Reading hot stories and this one is great. Those teacher souls, this site is not for you. NJONES, Great Story!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago
A bit dry

This was similar to reading an analysis of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Can't wait for next chapter. Only thing that bothered me was she would do something that she would not do to her husband and he's ok with w.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- GREAT

No dip shit, I feel sorry for you. You got a lot to say about others, but not much about the story you seem so viciously defend. Listen dip shit, not everybody likes every story. Get over it. This category has the most stupid stories every posted, but there are a few (referring to the "Hall of Fame" of this category) well worth coming back too. Understand dip shit? No comment on story, didn't read it, not interested in willing cuckoldry, but the comments hilarious.

tzzzrtzzzrover 3 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading about you and your wife's adventures. Looking forward to hearing more. MFF really sounds interesting, by the bio I'm curious if it was with Clarissa or another friends wife!

luap50luap505 months ago

Good story. I only have something to add: while the gentlemen spoke frankly among themselves, I noticed a certain distance between the two ladies. A pitty. I even expected a lesbian moment between them, watched by their husbands. Women are more liberal about occasional female bisexuality and most men love it. Here's a suggestion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernjones107080@njones107080
I have been happily married for 5 years now and within the last year and a half my wife and have have been swapping spouses with our closest friends. We have not done any orgies or have hooked up with other couples besides our closest friends. Only more recently have my wife a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES