All Comments on 'Two Couple's Suspicions'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Tls2753aTls2753aabout 3 years ago
More

Very nicely written. I need to know what Adel has been up to.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Invite the neighbors. The more the merrier

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

I thought, at the very end, it would come out that Adele & Barret were planning a surprise party or joint couples trip....something completely innocent to explain their meeting up. Or maybe they weren't meeting up at all. Maybe they were going exactly what they said they were doing. And their spouses would be eaten up with guilt. That's just MY thoughts.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Terrific story

This was hot... and fun to read. 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot and well written!!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 3 years ago
Good reveal

Fun story.

Proof not neighbors doing the running together, but!!!

The lead in at end suggests other possibilities, Adel wants back with a female occasionally or is running with the single guy in the circle and Barrett is smooth he didn't let any slip, but is likely running with the single lady in the circle, based on writers comments in opening.

rodavrodavabout 3 years ago
Nice and exciting

Would be waiting for the next chapter. Would be exciting to see that 6'3" female neighbor naked.

SsnowmannSsnowmannabout 2 years ago

Very good story, it had both plot and steaminess. Please continue writing additional chapters about the adventures that occur with additional neighbors, this storyline is too good to stop at one installment…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous