All Comments on 'Two Couples Trade Spouses'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Dick and Jane

I always wondered what would happen to Dick and Jane, Ned and Sally when I was learning to read back in the 40's.

Very unusual for someone to copy that style of writing for an erotic story. Not many could pull it off.

Eric

sex4usex4uabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful way to take a great relationship with good friends to the next level. What better way to show your love for your spouse than to let her or him to share with others when they desire. I believe great sex is even better when shared.

Ron

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Very nice

to see two couples who can handle swapping and enjoy it.

Good story.

Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
Always wanted to do something like this

Since I can't I enjoy a tale like this much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NICE STORY, BUT WATCH OUT....

I really enjoyed this story especially parts like John's taking close up looks at Martha to savor and remember the view... or looking at his wife's pussy where Marty had just been... good stuff for "voyeur hubby" devotees. I was at Club Med years ago and met two couples who were "swapped" for the week vacationing together. It was mind blowing to see how well they were enjoying themselves. I'd see husband "A" with wife "B" together on the nude beach ... while the other couple went scuba diving... and at night, they'd say "good night" to everybody and go off to their respective rooms. One morning, I was going diving with the husband who liked to dive and he asked me to wake him up. I knocked on his door and he opened it to reveal the other guy's wife in their bed which was how I knew they weren't putting us on. Now this was a long time ago; and I was in my 20's so it was pretty surprising at the time... and fueled some fantasies for me lol!

However, I feel compelled to point out two aspects of this story which can "bode ill" for these 4:

1) That at least John and Martha got along so well could result in the marriages breaking up and at least John and Martha wanting to be together. This does happen to couples when things get out of hand. Opening a marriage up can be very risky to begin with unless it has a very solid foundation. B-T-W, it could be argued that the sort of kissing they kept doing was more intimate than the fucking..... think about that... plus...

2) For John & Martha to share a bedroom while the two boys were nearby was irresponsible... what would the boys be making of that even if they didn't hear anything. You'd think that at least for appearances, John would have taken the guest bedroom and snuck into the master bedroom during the night. Oh well, I know it's just an erotic story and a nice one at that. I'm going to look for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Beginning Of The End...

...The story was more than a little graphic and was sexy as hell, but this is the beginning of the end; I can "smell" it. "It was erotic with Marty, all night long...". Okay, how many clues does this story need for us to realize that the "other shoe" was dropped. Both sides of this semi-quadrangle are seeking out each the others' approval for a long-term continuation of this weeks' "activities".

And the sad part is that they will get it. I smell "someone fell in LOVE" on the air, and it's going to fuck up the chidrens' lives. And by the way, just so that nobody is in the dark with this, the two parents who slept with each other at home are in violation of state laws regarding risk of injury to minors in that area. Most states have adultery laws and those that do have addendums that provide for the fact that if two "consenting adults" have sexual relations that are adulterous in nature and the twochildren are in the premises and the court finds that they are cognizant that the two adults did this(the sleeping arrangement) then the children have, in fact been harmed and are then AT RISK! And THAT dear readers, means JAIL!

A high price to pay for wetting it, doncha think?

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Now its John and Martha's turn

To have a week at the beach, or the mountains (mist, rain, cold etc - excellent for being completely indolent in bed) while Janice and Marty look after the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good stuff

excellent detail. enjoyable storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good but not too deep

This story had good structure, spelling, paragraphs. The people were introduced clearly. I did not feel they were well motivated, though. The story that two of them didn't like boats is hardly enough reason to break the marriage vows. It would be better if this were just an excuse for something that was coming for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sounds familiar

part 2 of the story is in many respect like our own story.The only difference is that I did not stay home with his wife...rather alone...but my wife went on vacation with his fuck friend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
real 4*

but wld ve been much better with 2x2 pics visuals every 10 lines while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

need a follow-up story! and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Easy Method

of remembering who your characters are, just name them with the same names.

John and Janice

Marty and Martha.

Hahahahahaha, are you serious?

If you don't know the roots of European given names, the female and male versions of names, use a baby name book.

And they're on the internet too.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Couples

Great story. It could go on some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolute shit of a mindless prattle!

Hardly literate, full of errors, self centered and difficult to read. Really bad,this one !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Technically well written, but....

There's no there, there. I screwed her, she screwed him, she screwed me, and he screwed her. So, where's the story, there's no emotion whatsoever. Blah! Blah! Blah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad people, sad marriage.

Hopefully no kids.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Stilted

Stuff and stilted, I don't think a group of whores talk like that.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well here is two marriages that are headed for disaster. Sooner or later jealousy or an accident will happen with one or both will becoming pregnant by the wrong husband, then what. Then the whole thing will come crashing down.

SlomoverSlomover13 days ago

I disagree with all the comments posted previously. I thought it was a great story. I don’t think that a swamp like this between long time friends necessarily means a marriage is doomed if all individuals involved agreed to the exchange. I would like to see another chapter. The story should continue with John and Martha going away together for a vacation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous