Two Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all good, baby," I replied. "Now get your slutty arse out the door!"

Her eyes twinkling, Ness opened the door before blowing me a final kiss and saying, "You know how hot you calling me dirty names makes me, right?"

"I do," I muttered to the closing door. "Why do you think I do it?"

Chapter 4.

July the fourth saw another circled day and arrow. "Nine months and a nubile teenager will have her willing legs around your waist," Vanessa had written.

I grinned at my sniggering wife and said, "You're enjoying this way too much, honey. I might have to bend you over my knee and spank your naughty ass!"

"Oh, would you, please?" My wife replied, her voice dripping with desire. "The kids are in school, and it's been way too long since you've disciplined me."

"You don't want to wait for the photo?" I asked.

"I forgot about that," Ness said. "When does the mailman normally get here?"

"Around midday," I replied.

"What's it now?" She asked. "Close to ten?"

I nodded.

"Can you do something to tide me over until then?"

"Sure," I confirmed. "Run and get your biggest vibrator, a butt plug, lube, the rope bag, and a spreader bar from our closet."

Vanessa ran back with the things only moments later.

Thinking about what I wanted, I added, "Get that thin, see-through white business shirt of mine from our robe."

"What is going through that evil mind of yours, Liam?" Ness grinned as she ran to obey.

"Do what you're told, woman," I growled. "Or the disciplining will start now!"

Screeching to a stop, Ness turned back to me and said, "That's not a very effective deterrent, given how much I like it, baby!" She grinned, daring me to spank her.

"Of course, the discipline for wilful disobedience is to be fully clothed, sitting on a chair facing the corner, blindfolded, wearing noise-cancelling earphones and forbidden to see Tanya's latest photo. You know that, right?" I replied evenly.

"You wouldn't!" Vanessa pleaded.

Instead of answering, I raised an eyebrow, crossed my arms, and waited.

"You would!" She accused, now sprinting from the room.

"Naked by the time you return!" I yelled after her.

Vanessa returned only a few seconds later and hung the shirt on the back of a kitchen chair.

I took the longest rope from the bag and wound it around Ness' body, alternating going over and under her tits, ensuring they were squeezed tightly. This step wouldn't be needed on a woman whose tits were less firm than Vanessa's. However, Ness' breasts are so firm that the rope would immediately slip off if I skipped this step.

After tying the ends off, I took two more lengths of rope from the bag and fashioned one end of each of them into 'hangman nooses' before looping them over her head, leaving the noose loose. Next, I worked these ropes under the one running tightly around her back and chest and wound them around Ness' breasts. Pulling each loop tight forced Ness's breast flesh to be squeezed against her nipple, well, the front of her tits, if you prefer.

Now that I had her tits turning deliciously purple, I paused her bondage to 'play' with her. Taking two pegs from the laundry, I attached them to Vanessa's nipples. As the pegs squeezed shut on her breast nubs, Vanessa groaned deeply, and her arousal flared, filling my nostrils with her scent.

I waited for Ness to lift her eyes from fixedly staring at her peg festooned tits, then smiled at her before taking one of the pegs in my fingers and thumb and tugging on it. When Ness moaned and her hips shuddered, I released it, then repeated the action on her other nub. Then, flicking the pegs, I slid my hand between my wife's thighs and cupped her mound before slipping two fingers into her soaking cunt.

"Make me cum, baby, please," Vanessa begged.

But I had no intention of doing so! Instead, with practised ease, I worked her to close to her peak but stopped just before she popped. Next, I effortlessly picked her up, sat her on the kitchen table, and handed her my shirt to put on.

"Why do you want me to put this on?" Ness whined, thinking I wasn't going to play after all.

"Do it!" I barked, making her jump.

As soon as she donned my shirt and did up the buttons, I tied her hands together and undid the buttons until the first buttoned one was just under her tightly bound tits. Ness' squeezed, purple tits and protruding nipples were clearly visible through her barely opaque shirt and left little to the imagination.

Moving onto the next stage of my 'play', I lay my wife back onto the table, lifted her feet onto it, spread her knees, and attached the spreader bar. The spreader bar held Ness' legs splayed lewdly open, her sex displayed for anyone in the kitchen to see. I tied Vanessa's ankles together to ensure her legs remained spread as far as possible.

Now that I had her positioned as I wanted, I took a final piece of rope and tied her hands to the spreader bar, leaving just enough length for Ness to reach her pussy. Finally, I placed her thick, close to my cock sized vibrator in her tied hands and turned it on before using a tea towel to cover her eyes.

"Cum for me, slut," I demanded, flicking a peg as my wife slid the vibrator into her cunt.

When I flicked the peg, Ness grunted, "Umph," and her pussy thrust up at the vibrator. I grabbed a peg and twisted it. "Arrrghhh!" She groaned, her body shuddering with barely unrequited lust.

"I said, 'cum for me, slut'," I snarled as I slapped her clit.

"Ohhhhhh, Gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwdd!" Ness wailed as she began orgasming, juices flooding from her fluttering-open cunt.

"Look at you, you filthy cock gobbling, cum guzzling, dirty ho bag," I snarled into her ear. "What kind of dirty slut orgasms with their tits tied up, someone watching, and stuffing a fake cock into their own cunt?"

"Oh, Gawd! Oh, Gawd! Oh, Gawd! OH MY FUCKING, GAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!" Vanessa howled as orgasms continually blasted over her.

Just then, we heard a knock on the door.

Grinning, I yelled, "Just a minute!" and swiftly unhooked the spreader bar and untied Vanessa's ankles. Then helping my wife to her feet, I ordered, "Answer the door, slut."

"No!" She whispered.

"Yes!" I insisted, glaring at her and pointing.

"Oh, shit!" Vanessa muttered, reluctantly opening the door, her tied tits blatantly displayed.

I stood in the hall so I could observe the postie's reaction. When Ness first opened the door, his eyes naturally fell to her deliciously displayed breasts, then down to her barely covered pussy. But, to his credit, he snapped his eyes to her face and held them until Ness handed him his pen and pad. He managed to keep his eyes off Vanessa's body until he straddled his bike, then his need to look overcame his professionalism, and he glanced back in time to see Ness, at my whispered command, bending over to pick up the 'dropped' letter.

"Fuuuuccck!" He sighed in awe before riding away.

Blushing redder than sunburn, Ness flashed her grin at me, then accusingly said, "You are so bad, Liam Shephard!"

"Me?" I innocently asked. "I didn't just flash my tits, arse and cunt at the mailman!"

Vanessa tried to deny it, "I only did it because you told me to!"

"If I told you to 'jump ..." I grinned before Ness interrupted me.

"Yes, I probably would, lover," my wife averred. "I trust you that much!"

"The letter," I insisted, holding out my hand.

"Can't I see it first?" Vanessa whined.

Ignoring her, I shut and opened my hand quickly, then held it open again, indicating I wanted her to put the letter in my hand.

"Aww," she whined but dutifully placed it in my outstretched hand.

Placing the envelope aside for the moment, I picked up the rope I'd used to tie my wife's wrists to the spreader bar and retied it to her hand's ties. "Lie face down on the table, feet on the ground, hips on the edge, and your hands on your whore's cunt," I demanded.

Obeying, Ness swiftly achieved the required position. So I took the rope connected to her wrist ties and stretched it along her perineum, between her firm butt cheeks and up her spine, then tied it to the rope running around her tits.

"Finger your cunt," I commanded as, quivering with anticipation, I removed Tanya's latest photo from the envelope.

Turning it, I saw she had maintained the progression. This time, the gorgeous young woman was naked under the diaphanous gown, but she had carefully obscured all evidence of her breasts and groin.

"One more piece to remove. Can your imagination see?" Her note read. Her usual heart and arrow around her written 'Love'.

"I'm going to be a useless two-pump-chump the night I'm with her," I lamented. "That beautiful, young thing will have me so worked up by then that it's inevitable!"

"Show me?" Vanessa pleaded, trying to look back at me over her shoulder.

"No!" I stated emphatically. Then I picked up the tiny butt plug she'd brought from our room and showed it to her. "This goes in your slutty ass first."

With want evident in every pore of my wife's body, she begged, "Oh lawd, yes, Liam! Shove it in my ass, then make sure you hit it as you spank my bottom!"

"Have you got a bottom for me to spank, my cum guzzling whore?" I asked.

Momentarily confused, Ness answered, "Of course I do."

Smacking her ass with my open hand, I repeated, "Do you?"

Clicking on what I meant, my wife shook her head and said, "No, baby, I don't."

"What do you have?" I queried, turning the vibrator on and holding it to her clit.

"I have a whore's arse." Vanessa correctly replied, her hips undulating under the vibrating toy.

"And where do you want the plug?"

"In my whore's arse, please, my love."

"Good girl," I told her as I covered the plug with lube before doing the same thing to her ring and gently inserting the plug into her tight ass.

With me, Vanessa doesn't enjoy anal sex as she says I'm too big. However, she occasionally indulges me as she knows I like taking her in there as a change from regular vaginal sex. Using her fingers to stimulate her clit, she cums when I anally fuck her, but it remains something she does for me and not for her enjoyment. Except, of course, when her lusts run rampant, i.e. she's just used a 'day pass'. Then Ness literally demands I 'take her around the world', a delicious cycle of mouth, pussy, ass, wash, then repeat, until she cannot get my dick to rise again.

However, when she introduces a virgin to sex, Vanessa always patiently shows her lover how to take a woman anally safely. She says that assuming they're not too big, she orgasms readily when the fuck her in there.

Pressing my wife firmly onto the table, crushing her tied and swollen tits against its top, I held the vibrator against the plug and spanked her ass before grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head back. Then, dropping the photo and note under her nose, I queried, "Who are you?" before smacking her ass again.

Clearly not understanding what I'd asked because she was too busy lusting over the photo, Ness answered, "Vanessa Shephard," then yelped, "Ow!" as my hand descended on her ass again.

"Who are you?" I repeated.

"Your wife," my wife tried.

"Wrong answer!" I growled as I spanked her again.

"Your dirty little slut!" Ness admitted, looking at Tanya's photo lustfully.

"And whose ass is this?" I questioned as I tapped on the plug.

"Yours, baby," Ness confessed.

"To do with whatever I want?"

"Yes, Liam," Vanessa acquiesced, thinking I wanted to take her anally.

"Correct answer," I stated as I stuffed two fingers into her cunt and found her G-spot. Then, twirling my fingers over it, I gave my wife several orgasms until, satiated, she pleaded, "Stick your big cock in me, lover, and fill me with cum. I cannot possibly go again!"

Vanessa did, though. After I let her up, I turned her onto her back and sat her up. Then I untied her tits, releasing the ones around her back and breasts as I slid into her and flicked her blood-engorged nipples. The sudden pain of the blood rushing back out of her tits, combined with the pleasure of my cock probing into her wet cunt sent her twitching and shuddering into a final orgasm before I sprayed my semen into her.

I helped Ness up and took her into the shower. After setting the temperature, I stepped in with her, turned her back to me, and gently washed our lovemaking from her gorgeous body. I tried to interest her in going again, but she seemed genuinely satiated for a change. She did drop to her knees and blow me, letting me cum on her face, something I always enjoy, so all was not wasted.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked back to the kitchen and picked up Tanya's latest photo and note. Carrying them with me to our bedroom, I opened the folder that Ness had bought for me and carefully placed them, using double-sided tape, beside the previous two. The edge of the folder's top cover was already well used, showing signs of regular opening. I grinned because I knew I only occasionally opened the folder to gaze at the pics, which meant that Vanessa had to have been taking it out regularly.

I didn't need to review Tanya's photos because each was indelibly burnt into my mind. But looking at the three pics, I wondered if I could take nine more months of pictures like these because if I didn't die of exhaustion 'blowing off the steam' they created in me, my wife would fuck me to death instead.

I was curious about the effect Tanya's pictures were having on Vanessa. As far as I knew, Ness didn't have a gay bone in her petite body, nor had she mentioned ever having 'experimented' with another girl, not even during her teenage years when young girls often 'test their sexual mores' with a close girlfriend. But I figured Ness would talk to me about it when she was ready, so I stopped thinking about it.

Chapter 5.

I woke in the morning of August the fourth, already grinning because I'd dreamed of what Tanya's photo and note would reveal. Ness had slipped out earlier to head in for her shift, so I had to help myself with my morning wood. After relieving that ache, I emptied my bladder and then went to look at the calendar.

This time Ness' note was the childish ditty, "Tanya and Liam in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.." She hadn't written the rest of the lyric, but I heard her saying it in my mind anyway. Instead, Ness had written, "Well, it'll be a bed, not a tree. But k.i.s.s.i.n.g., you will be!"

I spent the rest of the morning reviewing my stock market portfolio, ensuring I was happy with where my short and long-term stocks were invested. I put off making any final decisions on what to change until I reviewed them a second time after I'd settled down from receiving Tanya's note and photo.

Much to my chagrin, this month's fourth day fell on a Sunday, so I had to wait until Monday to get Tanya's latest letter. To add to my disappointment, the postie had one of his rare late days, and the mail hadn't arrived before Ness got home. She didn't know that, of course, so as soon as she walked inside, she held out her hand and demanded, "Show me!"

"The postie hasn't been yet," I explained mildly.

"Bullshit!" Ness spat. "You're just hogging it for yourself or teasing me! After the last one, Tanya must be naked in this one, as that fits the progression! Now, show me!"

Giving my wife a flat stare that I hoped hid my amusement, then letting my voice turn frosty, I said, "Or what, Mrs Vanessa Shephard? Careful, now, or I might paddle your arse for real!"

Unfortunately, Ness just responded by putting her hands on her hips and giggling, "Then you'd have to take me to bed and fuck me! So, as if that's a viable threat! Now, where is the photo, please?"

"It won't be Tanya naked," I pointed out. "She's still underage, and she's not that stupid. But, as I said ..."

Then the postie pulled up on his bike.

"Yes!" Vanessa excitably yelled as she ran to the door to sign for the letter.

In this photo, Tanya had followed the progression, and she was naked, except she'd carefully staged the picture so that it only revealed her back from above her hips as she looked innocently over her left shoulder, her hands placed to ensure nothing was revealed.

Ness dragged me to our room for another all-night fuck session immediately after seeing Tanya's pic, so I didn't get to read Tanya's note until the following day. At 6.00 am, I was only peripherally aware that Ness' alarm had sounded, and she'd dragged her tired self off to work.

Getting out of bed, I put my robe on and walked to the kitchen. As I sipped my tea, I remembered Tanya's note, so swiftly returning to my bedroom, I removed it from the envelope and unfolded it.

It read, "On my birthday, the only time you'll see my back is when ..." It was signed as she typically did, only she'd placed two xs inside the heart.

When Vanessa came home, she read the note, then turning it over, she growled, "Is when ..., what? When she's walking away? No, that doesn't make sense! When ..., what?"

Laughing at her frustration, I replied, "Use your imagination to think what it might be, then share that with me, and we'll make it happen."

"Take me to the shower because I stink, then you can do that thing I like you doing in there," Ness demanded.

"What thing is that?" I teased.

Trying to look sweet and innocent, Ness held her fingers low in front of her hips and lifted her right leg onto its toes before swinging her knee back and forth, "You know," she tried to blush. "That thing I really like."

"You mean lifting you off the shower floor with your back to me and mashing your luscious tits against the glass as I fuck your whore's cunt?"

"Yeah, that!" Ness pleaded with lust in her eyes.

"Fuck, you're a sexually voracious slut!" I opined.

"Compliments will get you exactly everywhere, Mr Liam," my wife purred as she dropped to her knees and helped me out of my trousers. "Now, hurry up and get me naked."

We had to leave the shower because the water ran cold, not because Ness had had enough.

Chapter 6.

Another month passed without much to write about but filled with my rising anticipation for the fourth to arrive. Ness was home on days off this month, and she seemed as excited as I was to see Tanya's next picture. I'd rechecked the calendar and found this written: "Four over nine. Stay with her two more days, and it will be ...?" After that, she wrote '69' as if that wasn't already blatantly obvious.

The mailman arrived in due course, and I signed for another letter. Taking it into the kitchen where Ness waited, I slid the photo out and tucked it into my trousers behind my back. Then holding the envelope and letter, I affected a sad face and said, "No picture this month. Just a note."

"What? No!" Ness denied. "There must be a picture there somewhere. Maybe the postie took it? What does the note say?"

"This is how you'll first see me when you enter the hotel room," I read from the note.

"Then there has to be a photo!" Ness emphatically stated. "I bet that old perverted postie took it! Probably going to masturbate over it!"

I grinned, "And, my love," I said. "What exactly do you do when you sneak my folder out of my filing cabinet?"

Vanessa refused to answer, of course, but her blush told me all, so chuckling, I sat beside her so we could both see the picture for the first time together. When I placed the photo on the bench, Ness exclaimed, "Asshole!" but swiftly bent her head to see. This picture only showed Tanya from her bare shoulders up. But she looked adorably up at the photographer, making it clear she was kneeling before him.

"Oh_My_God!" Ness moaned, each word clearly enunciated and spaced.

"Yup!" I thought.

It was my turn to take my wife lustfully, but I didn't take her from the kitchen. Instead, I pulled Ness to her feet, pushed her upper body flat onto the bench top, pulled her skirt above her toned ass, smacked it, pushed my sweatpants down my thighs, positioned my aching cock at her entrance, and shoved into her.

1...34567...46