Two Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her sister had settled onto my lap, Tanya took my other hand in hers and tried to place it between her thighs again. I resisted, of course, so after a brief strength battle that she couldn't win, Tanya allowed me to put our hands where our thighs touched.

Tanya restarted the movie, but before I could figure out where it was up to, Jim roared from the kitchen.

"Ellen, you will quit your damned bitching, or I swear I'm going to light your ass up like a damned stoplight!"

"Oh, shit! "Tanya muttered. "Daddy Liam, you didn't tell Daddy...?"

"Would you like to go out to lunch, ladies?" I swiftly interrupted. "I think your mum and dad would like some privacy!"

"Bugger that," Tanya stated, grinning. "I've got to see this!"

"No, you don't!" I insisted. "Come on. It'll be like we're going on a date, I promise. I'll hold your hands, open the car doors, and hold your chairs. You'll love it!"

"I'll want a kiss when you bring us home after our date, Daddy Liam," Tanya demanded.

"Yes, I nice chaste kiss on the cheek as it should be on a first date," I evaded.

"I'll want one, too, Daddy Liam," Isla chimed in.

"Done!" I desperately said, hearing Ellen continue to bitch. "Let's go!"

The girls looked at each other before turning back to me and saying, "No, Daddy Liam. If we're going on a date, we need to get changed and do our makeup."

'Ah, shit!' I groaned in my mind. 'I'm so fucked!'

Defeated by teenage girl logic, I sagged back and waved my hand dismissively, "Go then," I said. "Try not to take an hour getting ready."

"That does it," Jim yelled.

There was a grunt from the kitchen, then the solid whap of a firm hand hitting a toned ass.

"Ow!" Ellen yelped. "What the heck do you think you're doing? Put me down, you big oaf."

Whap!

"Ow! Stop it! You will not treat me this way!"

Whap!

Jim stormed past the lounge door carrying a yowling and bitching Ellen. But every time she tried to wriggle off his shoulder, Jim smacked her ass again.

"You wait, Jim Monie," Ellen threatened. "When I tell Daddy and the Pastor what you've done, you're going to be in so much trouble!"

Whap!

"I'd worry about the trouble you're in now, woman," Jim snarled, hitting her ass again. "Not the trouble I may be in later!"

"Ow! That hurts you prick!"

"Ellen, I swear by all that's holy, that if you don't stop your caterwauling, I'm taking a hairbrush to your pretty ass!"

Looking at each other and tittering, the Monie girls scampered from the lounge. So, turning back to the movie, I turned the sound way up and tried to concentrate on the rubbish it was. Unfortunately, I could still hear Jim following through on his promise, even over the blaring TV.

About fifteen minutes later, and with still with no sign of the girls, I could no longer hear my friend 'chastising' his wife. 'Oh, shit!' I thought, quickly turning the sound down. I listened intently to see if I could hear anything, but even when I muted the sound, I heard only silence.

Worried, I tip-toed down the hall, planning on easing the bedroom door open and checking on the occupants. However, just as I reached their door, I heard, "Oh, Jim. Oh, yes, honey. Right there. Oh my, my love, that feels so good!"

Blushing, I swiftly retreated, but as I turned, I bumped into Tanya and Isla.

"What were you doing, Daddy Liam?" Tanya grinned, teasing me. "Peeping on Mum and Dad?"

"Worrying that your mother had killed him," I growled.

Tanya's smile widened as "uh, uh, uh, uh," sounded through the door.

"Doesn't sound like someone being killed," Tanya stated, eyes twinkling. "Sounds like someone being ..."

"Shall we?" I asked, taking their elbows and marching them out to my car.

Getting to my vehicle, as promised, I opened the passenger door for Tanya and held it as she sat, ensuring to keep my eyes averted. Then, I opened the rear door and did the same for Isla.

Getting in myself, I asked, "Where to, ladies?"

Tanya turned to exchange a glance with her sister, then when Isla nodded, they said, "Coffee Society."

"Do you know the way? Or do I need to look it up?"

"We can direct you."

Rockhampton isn't a big city, so only a short time later, I found a car park near the café and pulled into it. Playing the attentive boyfriend, I walked around to the passenger side and opened both doors. Then ensuring I kept my eyes on the girl's faces, I helped them from the car and onto their feet.

Next, I slid my arm under theirs so they had to interlink their arms with mine to interlink with my fingers and escorted my two pretty friends into the café. Stopping at the sign that read, 'Please wait to be seated.' I asked, "Is this place any good?"

"No, Daddy Liam," Tanya deadpanned. "It's rubbish. That's why we brought you here!"

Defensively, I responded, "You remember that Ness and I lived here before we met your parents, right? Unfortunately, my café experiences in Rockhampton were not positive ones."

"We've brought you here because this café is the 'in' one for our school, so lots of people from there will probably be here."

"You want your school friends to see you out with me?" I asked.

"Of course!" Isla exclaimed. "They'll be so jealous!"

"Because you're out with an old man?" I queried doubtfully.

Tanya and her sister shared exasperated sighs. "You know, Daddy Liam?" Tanya said. "Aunty Nessa is right. You are a big, naïve, blind lummox!"

"Why now?" I questioned.

"FFS, Daddy Liam!" Isla hissed. "You're hot! See that group of slatterns at the big table over there?" She added, pointing with her chin. Then when I nodded added, "All year twelves, so eighteen at least. See the way they're looking at you? I'd bet there isn't a dry knicker amongst them!"

Choosing to ignore that, I followed the waitress who had asked the glaringly obvious question, "Table for three?" still holding the girls' hands. Holding Tanya's and then Isla's chairs for them, I took my seat between them.

"What would you like?" I politely asked.

"The coconut-chia pudding breakfast bowl," They both predictably answered. Chia being the 'superfood' of choice at the moment.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Long black with lactose-free skim milk on the side," they both chose.

Trying not to roll my eyes, I waited until the waitress returned, gave her the girls' order, and added mine, the 'big breakfast' with scrambled eggs on sourdough toast, bacon, chipolata sausages, mushrooms and hash browns. I asked for sides of bacon, sausages and hash browns as well. To drink, I asked for a 'bucket' of flat white coffee with three sugars.

"You can't eat that many calories or that much protein at once, Daddy Liam!" Isla exclaimed. "It's not good for you!"

"Do I look unhealthy to you, Miss Isla?" I queried.

"Well, no," she replied. "But we want you to stay healthy!"

"I need the fats and protein, honey," I explained, then stumbled to a stop as Isla blushed and smiled delightedly at my use of 'honey'. Clearing my throat, I added, "With the amount of exercise I get, I need them to rebuild muscle. I try to avoid refined sugars, but coffee is just nasty without sugar, and I'd rather risk diabetes with sugar than cancer with artificial sweeteners. There's no history of diabetes in my family, but cancer is rife."

One of the patrons at the year twelve table detached herself from the group and came to stand beside Tanya. The girl/woman was quite pretty, but the sneer on her face detracted from her beauty considerably, "Who's this, Tanya?" She sneered. "Dating grandfathers now, are you?"

Feigning nonchalance, Tanya tipped her head up to gaze at her schoolmate, "This gorgeous man is my father's friend, Liam, Kelly. Jealous much?"

"Of you?" Kelly tried to sneer. "I'd be jealous of a mongrel bitch in heat mating before I'd be jealous of you!"

But jealous she obviously was.

"Talking of 'bitches in heat'," Tanya shot back. "The entire First Thirteen (The school's premier Rugby League team) says you're a dud root, Kelly. Could that be so?"

"You know what, Monie?" Kelly snarled. "Why don't you go fuck yourself?"

"At least I'd enjoy that!" Tanya retorted. "Unlike the First Thirteen did with you!"

"Fuck you, Monie!" Kelly snapped as she stalked back to her table.

"Not on your best day would I 'fuck you'," Tanya muttered as Kelly stalked away.

"What was that all about?" I asked as Kelly walked away.

Tanya exchanged looks with her sister before answering, "Daddy Liam, that's the 'hot chick' group at school, and Kelly is their Queen Bitch. Kelly invited me to join the group, but when I said that I wasn't interested, she turned full-metal bitch. However, I'm also considered a 'nerd' because I average an A, so the nerds encouraged me to sit with them. Then the 'holy rollers' also tried to claim me because Mum is high up in the church."

Tanya sighed, "But Isla and I," she gestured towards her sister. "Don't want to be part of a group, so mostly, we hang together during the breaks."

"That must be lonely," I empathised.

The girls exchanged looks again before Isla answered, "I guess so, but we've never really thought about it because we've always had each other."

"Yeah," Tanya continued. "We've really only ever had one big argument."

Curious, I asked, "What was it about?"

"We both want the same guy," Tanya stated. "And neither of us will back down."

"That must be difficult to deal with. I guess you'll either have to decide that you'll share him, or that neither of you can have him."

"It gets worse, though," Isla morosely said.

"How so?" I queried.

"The guy's married to the most beautiful and sweetest woman we know," Tanya explained.

"Well, if he's married, then it's better if neither of you has him," I pointed out.

"Not even if we can work something out with his wife?" Tanya asked.

'Fuck!' I thought. 'Surely, they're not talking about me? Nah. Despite what Ness says, they only had typical schoolgirl crushes on me that they're sure to be over now!'

"Yeah, even then," I said firmly, just in case.

I directed our conversation to more mundane, everyday subjects for the rest of our meal. School, how their extended family was. The girls swiftly confirmed my high opinion of them. Both were straight-A students, involved in the music and drama groups, and Isla was 'first reserve' for her school's First Seven Netball Team. Tanya said she enjoyed exercise and took regular yoga and Pilates classes but disliked competing.

"Ness is the same," I pointed out. "She doesn't have a competitive bone in her body, but she hates to diet, so she runs and does Pilates and yoga."

"Ahh," Tanya acknowledged. "That's why her legs look so much better than mine. I'll have to start jogging, too."

I almost made a slightly sexual reference to how good her legs looked but managed to shut my fool mouth in time and changed it, too, "You're both stunning young women. You're both going to make some guy very happy one day."

"The same guy?" Isla teased.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"The way you said that made it sound like we'd both make the same guy happy, Daddy Liam," Isla explained. "But don't you worry because we intend to!"

I didn't want to know, so I asked if they wanted another coffee and then got the waitress' attention when they both said "Yes".

The waitress brought our coffees, only a large for me this time, and placed them on our table just as Kelly returned for round two, not having learned from the first time.

"It's always nice to see dutiful daughters taking their grandpops out for lunch," she sneered.

"I'm sure you'd like to do the same, Kells Bells," Tanya taunted. "But do you even know who your grandfather is? Or is he like your dad, unknown?"

"My father still lives with my mother, you idiot," Kelly hissed.

"Are you sure, though?" Tanya asked. "Your mum doesn't seem so sure that he is."

'Nice,' I thought, cut the mother and daughter with the one slice!

"You're full of it, Tanya's Moaning," Kelly retorted. "I know my dad is my dad."

"Well, if you're sure," Tanya answered, appearing to sound doubtful.

"Of course, I'm sure," Kelly declared, but now she sounded unsure.

"Simple thing to clear up, I guess, Miss Kelly Belly Jelly Belly," Tanya pointed out. "Just ask your dad and mum, and then you'll know. Well, unless they lie to you ... again."

"Fuck you, Monie!" Kelly shouted as she stalked away. If Kelly had a tail, it would have been swishing.

I watched her stalk off, smiling because I knew Tanya had scored. Miss Kelly Bell would ask at least one of her parents that night if her dad was her dad.

"That wasn't very nice, Miss Tanya," I chided, then grinned and added. "Funny! But not nice."

"She deserves it, Daddy Liam," the girls assured me. Then Tanya added, "She's always bullying the other girls, especially the overweight ones. Like she can talk about weight, given that after she's squeezed her tubby ass into those too-tight jeans, she doesn't have a muffin top rolling out the top, she has the whole damned muffin."

"Meeeeeooooowwww!" I teased, also mimicking a cat's scratch.

"I'll bet you any money you like that five years out of school, Kells Bell's ass will barely fit through a damned door," Tanya said heatedly. "Someone needs to take that bitch down a peg or two!"

"I think you just did, Sis," Isla tittered.

Coffees finished, I asked what the girls wanted to do next. It seemed they didn't want their 'date' to end and suggested we drive to The Botanic Gardens and take a walk. Realising that if we went home, I'd either be stuck watching The Princess Bride movie with them or lying on the bed fantasising about what Ness and Larry were doing, I agreed to take a walk.

'After all,' I thought. 'It's pleasant to hold the hands of two very pretty girls as you walk and see the jealous looks from the nearby men.'

It was one of the things I adored about escorting my wife out or going on shopping trips with her. Ness was astoundingly beautiful, and men and women alike openly ogled her. Vanessa dressed to attract attention, too. She didn't dress slutty, but she wore tops or dresses that clung to and/or revealed tantalising glimpses of her breast globes. Plus, her skirts and dresses either hugged her ass and upper thighs or dropped in loose panels that shifted as she walked, allowing the viewers watching to see snippets of toned calves and upper thighs, or they clung to her shapely ass but had a back slit that (almost) revealed her taut bottom, or had an overlapping front parting where it seemed if the split would only part a little more you'd catch a sneaky look at her snatch.

Ness' breasts were so firm that she rarely bothered with a bra, but if she caught you watching, she knew just how to walk to set them bouncing gorgeously for your viewing pleasure. Twice, I've witnessed men walk into light poles as they gawped at my wife. On another occasion, a guy missed that the bus in front of him had stopped, and he drove into the back of it because he was so busy drooling over Vanessa. Unlike most men, I liked my wife being the centre of attention. I wanted her to be the one men cursed with wives uninterested in sex, closed their eyes and imagined when they slid into their disinterested wife.

Men I didn't know would say something like, "Jeez, your wife's hot, mate! I wouldn't mind a chop at her myself!" And I'd reply, "And you'd fucking love it, too. 'Cos Ness goes off in the sack!" Then, the brave ones would ask if they could have a 'chop at her'. Only for me to say, "You're welcome to ask, but I wouldn't have your hopes up." Then laugh at their shocked faces.

I knew, with few exceptions, what kind of man my wife might ask for a 'day pass' for. Usually, they were men similar to me. Tall, athletic, intelligent, and supremely self-confident but not arrogant. She did have a weakness for young, legally aged male virgins, though. So six of her passes have been to initiate young men into the joys and intricacies of sex. Whereas at the time I'm writing about, I don't think I'd made love to a virgin. Maybe when I was a teenager, one or two girls I was with were, but they didn't say anything to me if they were.

After our walk, I drove us back home and held the doors for my young, beautiful friends. Once we stood on the front step, first Tanya and then Isla put their arms out and demanded their 'end of date' kiss. Ensuring I placed my hands on their hips to prevent them from plastering their bodies against mine, I chastely kissed their cheeks and thanked them for a good day. Of course, they both tried to turn their heads for a lip kiss, but I was having none of that!

Going inside, there was no sign of Jim or Ellen, but their bedroom door remained closed, so I hoped that boded well. Either that or, as I feared, Ellen had killed him! Then, as I surmised, the girls insisted I watch the rest of the movie. So, settling onto the couch, I soon had Isla in my lap, Tanya's head on my shoulder, and her holding my hand. Isla kept trying to move onto my groin, but I managed to keep on my hip until the movie ended.

"Well, that was rubbish," I commented, more to wind the girls up than anything else.

Of course, they were still protesting when the door opened, and Jim rather sheepishly walked in holding the smiling, glowing, red-faced Ellen under his arm.

"Have you been sitting there all day?" He rhetorically asked after Ellen lovingly touched his face, kissed his lips, and said she was going to the kitchen to start dinner.

"If you'd like, Ellen, I'll take you all out to dinner. Save you having to cook."

Ellen stared at me coldly before replying, "I'm perfectly capable of cooking for eight, Mister Liam. I don't need your help or charity."

'Okay,' I thought. 'It seems her attitude towards Jim has changed, but I'm still in the dog house!'

"Up to you," I replied evenly.

Ellen turned to the girls, "Time for you two to stop lollygagging over Mr Shephard and do your chores. Idle hands are the devil's playground. Now, off you go."

Then to my and the girl's shock, she lovingly kissed her husband again before leaving for the kitchen.

"Feel like a beer?" Jim asked, looking at me smugly.

"Sure," I responded as my two boys, and Jason came crashing into the room.

"Dad, Dad!" Jason yelled excitedly. "Larry's spending all day and night with Aunty Vanessa! Did you know that? Aaron said that she would make Larry a man today. So that means they're having sex, right?" Spotting me, Jason blushed bright red and mumbled, "Sorry, Mr Shephard." Then he realised just how badly he might have screwed up and added, "Oh no! Mr Shephard, I'm sorry for blurting that out. I'm sure they're not doing anything inappropriate. Larry wouldn't do that!"

"Sorry, Dad," Aaron apologised. "But Jason kept asking where Mum and Larry were, and I ran out of excuses and blurted out that they were together."

"I don't suppose you want to take this one?" Jim asked.

Chuckling, I answered, "No, brother. I'm all ears waiting for your explanation.

"I assume your boys know about your dalliances from what Aaron said?"

"We haven't explained the details, Jim," I replied. "But we don't hide it from them, either. I believe knowing that their parents enjoy their sexuality helps the kids to develop healthy relationships with their female friends. Take you and Ellen as an example. Do you allow your girls to spend time alone in their bedrooms with anyone else's male children?"

"Not on your life!" Jim growled.

"Yet your girls invite my two into their rooms all the time, and they close the doors."

"Yeah, but I know your boys are gentlemen and wouldn't do anything inappropriate. Well, what Ellen and I would consider inappropriate. But more specifically, I guess I know that your boys would never do anything Tanya or Isla didn't want them to."

'Interesting,' I thought. 'He seems to think my boys will pair with his girls, too.'