Two Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you do know that Larry's spending the day and night with Aunty Nessa!" Jason accused.

Jim sighed, then muttered, "Why do I let you get me in these situations?" Then clearing his voice, he said, "Yes, Jason. Your brother is spending today and tonight with Vanessa. Your mother, Liam, and I all agreed they could. As to what they're doing, it's none of our business! They could be playing hopscotch, for all I know."

"Oh, come on, Dad," Jason sneered.

But before he could finish his thought, Ellen marched in, grabbed his ear between her thumb and fist, and hauled him out of the room. "Jason Gregory Monie, you will not take that tone of voice with your father. At thirteen, you're not too old for me to put over my knee and spank! I see your chores still haven't been done, so get to them before I find more for you to do. And, young man, let me reemphasise what your father said. What your brother and Vanessa are doing is none of anyone's business."

Hearing the commotion, Tanya and Isla warily poked their heads into the room. Spotting Gary and Aaron standing there, they held out their hands. "Come watch The Princess Dairies in the sunroom with us," Tanya invited.

I'd doubt either of my boys wanted to see that movie, but the Monie girls are very pretty, and holding hands with them is very pleasant, as I can well attest, so Gary and Aaron meekly followed the girls.

A chastised Jason ate dinner with the rest of us, but, as is typically the case between close friends, the conversations flowed, jokes were told, and everyone teased everyone else. The biggest surprise was how affectionate Ellen was towards her husband. I wanted to tease her about how gingerly she sat down but decided to leave well enough alone.

After dinner, my boys offered to clean up. The Monie girls quickly offered to help and shooed the rest of us out of the kitchen. Ellen kissed her husband lovingly and whispered in his ear. My hearing is pretty good, but I'm sure she whispered loud enough for me to hear purposefully.

"I'm going to shower and go to bed. So don't be too late, lover. I can feel another wilful episode coming on, and I need disciplining to prevent any backsliding."

Blushing at my knowing grin, Jim still groped his wife's tits and ass before kissing her and promising he wouldn't be long.

Looking at me triumphantly, Ellen proudly strutted from the room.

Watching her go, Jim muttered, "I should have lit her ass up years ago!"

"There's more you need to do than just welting her ass when she gets pissy, though. You know that, right?"

"Like?" Jim asked.

"This is another cards on the table moment. You okay with that?"

"Hit me with it."

"Stop only making sweet, soft and gentle love to her. That's fine most of the time, but at least every couple of weeks, you're going to need to bend her over and fuck her. Don't try to coax her orgasm. Instead, jam it in her, smack her ass, squeeze her tits, and demand she cums for you. Then when she has, tell her to suck you off and either force her to swallow or unload on her face."

"Humiliate her, you mean?"

"Well, yes. But she won't feel humiliated. Brother, trust me on this one. Instead, she'll feel owned and protected. She'll feel safe in your arms. Something I bet she's never felt before."

"I've never hurt her!" Jim exclaimed. "Well, not until today. Of course, she feels safe with me!"

"Not from you, from the world," I explained. "Look, if you do what I'm saying, she'll give up most of her Queen Bitch persona because she will know you're her protector and no one and nothing can hurt her without going through you first, and she won't need it."

Jim sighed, "This is so foreign from what I am and how we usually interact, Liam. But, I guess spanking her ass worked, so maybe doing this will, too."

"She's waiting for you to do that now, brother," I quietly pointed out. "Oh, she might protest, but don't listen to her."

Jim gave me a weak grin before taking a breath.

But before he could speak, I grinned and said, "I'll make sure you're buried whole, including retrieving ..."

"Don't say it!" Jim growled. "Besides, I'm pretty sure I took them back today."

Jim left for his bedroom, leaving me alone. So I wandered around looking for something to do, trying not to let my thoughts of what Vanessa and Larry were doing slip too far into fantasy lest I got so horny that I had to go masturbate to relieve it.

Still restless, I wandered to the games room at the opposite end of the house from the sunroom and racked up the pool balls. Rusty, because I hadn't been practising on ours, it took me a lot more shots than usual to sink them all. However, I persevered, and my form was pretty good when I was ready to sleep. I only spent about half an hour tossing and turning, the delicious visions of Larry ploughing my wife hard playing in my mind before I fell, mercifully dreamless, asleep.

I was sitting at the breakfast bar the next morning when Ness and Larry confirmed my teased statement to Jim the previous day. Larry looked like he needed a sling for his dick, and Ness looked radiant, pleased, and satiated with that glowing 'just been well-fucked' slight smile she has when she has been.

Kissing Larry fondly, she whispered, "Thank you for a fantastic night, baby!" Before she sat proudly beside me.

Putting my arm around her and exchanging a soft kiss, I said, "It went well then?"

Ness giggled, then turned her head and covered her mouth before saying, "Some lucky girl is going to be very glad to call him her boyfriend. He learns quickly, but more importantly, he reads a woman's body cues and adjusts his lovemaking to suit what she needs to get off. He only 'accidentally popped off' once. After that, I came before him every time."

Happy, I teased, "Would you like another pass for today?"

Trying dismally to look serious, Ness said, "Well, if you're offering ...? But, no. Larry was fun, but once is enough."

Then noticing how attentive to Jim Ellen was, Ness asked, "What's happening there? Yesterday, I was sure they were close to divorce. Today? They look like newlyweds."

"Jim 'happened' with a hairbrush to Ellen's ass, is what happened," I whispered. "And by the sounds coming from their bedroom last night, it 'happened' again for most of the night. So watch for how gingerly she sits down."

Trying to hide her giggles, Ness watched as Ellen sat down as slowly as possible but still winced when her ass hit the seat.

"Jim took a hairbrush to Ellen's ass? I wonder who put him up to that?" She asked archly, looking accusingly at me.

Defending myself, I protested, "Actually, it was Tanya's idea. Only she suggested I do it, not her father."

"Because her mother has the hots for you but can't admit it, so she insults and ridicules you to hide her desire," Ness stated.

"Let me guess," I sighed. "I'm the only one that didn't know because ...?"

"You're a big, naïve, blind lummox," Vanessa confirmed, patting my cheek fondly.

"You know that after breakfast, I'm fucking you until it's time for dinner, right?"

Smiling, Ness answered, "I should hope so, lover. I'm so hot for you that you can alternate around the world until your dick's so sore you can't go again."

Grinning, I encouraged my wife to hurry up and eat because 'around the world' meant 'mouth, pussy, ass, wash, then repeat.

Unfortunately, I only made it to lunch before the tenderness of my cock's head prevented me from going again.

The following day, we were up early to pack and head for home, a six to seven-hour drive ahead of us. Which meant another excruciating, never-ending series of The Spice Girls' debut album and Miley's Dad's cassingle of 'Achy Breaky Heart'.

Saying goodbye, Tanya insisted on a kiss and a hug, then whispering into my ear, she said, "May the fourth, twenty months from now. You and I like Larry and Nessa."

Reeling, I turned, only to find Isla insisting on a kiss and hug, too. She whispered, "Fifteen months after that, I'm next."

Completely flummoxed, I looked at my wife, only to see her laughing at me, "Big, naïve, ..."

"Oh, stow it!" I growled, getting into the car.

Because we had the kids with us, Ness couldn't tease me as she typically did when she felt frisky. But fortunately, by the time we got home, the head of my dick had repaired enough for me to take her 'around the world' twice before exhausted, we fell asleep, our bed a sweaty, cum and pussy juice soaked disgrace.

When I woke the next morning, the sheets stuck to me as I tried to roll over, so peeling them from my back, I nudged Ness onto her back and slid between her toned thighs. Then, pushing into her, I kissed her sexily full, cupid bow lips and said, "Morning, lover. You feeling okay?"

Stretching, even as she wrapped her svelte legs around me and undulated her hips to match my thrusts, Ness smiled before answering, "I feel way better now you're inside me, my love."

"Slut," I grinned.

"Man whore," She retorted as her back arched off the bed, her hips rising to meet mine.

"Cock hound."

"Pussy Licker," Ness moaned as her hands crept onto my ass.

"Knob Gobbler."

"Panty sniffer," my wife groaned, her hands pulling my ass towards her as she ground against my pubic bone.

"Virgin slayer."

"Hymen destroyer," Ness panted as her eyes closed, and her undulations insisted I thrust faster.

"Cradle snatcher."

"Granny lover," my wife gasped as her arousal peaked.

"Cock swallower."

"Pussy juice drinker," Vanessa managed to mutter between hip thrusts.

"Cum guzzler."

"Stop teasing and fuck me!" Ness demanded, her desire ramped up by my name calling.

So I slid my hands under her armpits, gripped her shoulders, and forcefully pulled her down as I slammed my hips forward.

"Again!" Ness groaned, digging her nails into my ass.

Pulling all but the tip of my dick out of her, I hesitated, waiting for my wife to react.

"Do it, asshole!" She growled.

Grinning, I leaned forward and took her earlobe between my teeth. Next, I moved my right hand to her gloriously toned ass and lifted her off the mattress. Then dragging her down as hard as I could, I viciously ripped into her, my pelvis smacking loudly against her clit. Now that she was on the precipice of her orgasm, I bit her lobe as I squeezed her clitoris against my pubic bone and rotated my hips. The combined stimulations crashed Ness off the cliff, and with a barely stifled groan, she shuddered and juddered as a tremendous climax blasted through her.

Ness slowly shuddered to a stop, then sighed, "Fill me with your man juice, Liam. I'll cum with you as your big cock squirts onto my cervix and your warm semen flows into me."

Who was I to deny the poor girl? So I released my tightly held control and revelled in the feeling of my throbbingly erect cock sliding inside my wife's wet, slippery and tight cunt. As I stroked, Ness gripped my glans rhythmically with the walls of her pussy. This deliciousness quickly shattered any restraint I had left, and with a muffled growl, I unloaded into her. As the first jets of my cum explosion hit Ness' cervix, her eyes rolled back, and she bit her bottom lip, trying to stifle her groans as she came with me.

Sated, we hugged and kissed until my softening dick dropped out of her pussy.

"It's more fun being alone with you so I can scream my orgasms rather than having to stifle them so we don't bother the kids," Ness bitched.

"I do love you screaming in my ear as you cum, babe. But it's not like we don't make plenty of noise anyway!"

"Yeah," Vanessa admitted. "We obviously were this morning. Did you hear the TV suddenly go way up?"

Grinning, I replied, "Yeah. Right about the time you growled, 'Do it!'"

"Asshole," Ness grinned at me.

"Bitch," I teased back. "But let's stop there before you need me to push you on your back again."

Laughing, Ness helped to strip the sheets and quilt covers off our bed. Still naked but holding the bedding in front of her, Ness dumped them into the washer, started it, and then joined me in the shower.

"Tsssss," I hissed as Ness' hand surrounded my cock's head.

"Rubbed it raw, huh?" Vanessa said, pretending sympathy.

"Well, if I weren't married to an insatiable wench, I wouldn't have to use it so often," I joked.

"You're not complaining, Liam. So why pretend?" Ness pointed out as she turned to snuggle her bottom against me and guided my fingers onto her button. "Besides, if you used your skilful hands and tongue first more often, you wouldn't rub it raw so swiftly. Not that I'm complaining, mind!"

Cupping my wife's breast as I gently rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I swiftly brought her to another climax before we finished our showers and made our way to the kitchen.

As we walked in, our boys were chatting as they broke their fast together, so I asked, "Still school holidays? Or are you taking a 'mental health day'?"

"Last week of hols, Dad," Gary answered. "Can we borrow one of the cars to go down the coast?"

"Sure," I replied, tossing him some keys. "Take your Mum's because I can drop her off at work and pick her up afterwards. Do you need any cash?"

"I'm all good," Gary answered, but Aaron asked if he could have an advance on his allowance.

Handing them a pineapple (fifty-buck note) each, I asked, "You home for dinner?"

They looked at each other before Aaron said, "Nah. We'll grab some Maccas on the way home, save you having to cook."

Our typical holiday routine re-established, we began going about our daily lives.

Time passed, as it's wont to do, and nothing noteworthy happened for quite a number of months. Neither Vanessa nor I met anyone we wanted to 'dally with', so no new 'day passes' were issued. However, our sex life remained passionate and lust filled when desire hit us, as well as loving and caring when we felt our enduring love for each other welling.

Chapter 2.

I hadn't thought any more about the Monie girls' requests that I 'make women of them' until May the fourth rolled around. Uncertain about Ness' shift, I'd checked the calendar only to see the date circled and an arrow drawn to where Ness had written, "One year to go. May the fourth be with you when that night happens!"

Suddenly thrust into thinking about how that night would go, I almost missed the knock on the door. When I opened it, the postman handed me an envelope. "Sign here," he said, putting a pen and pad into my hands.

Signing for the letter, I stepped back and closed the door, saying "Thanks" absently as I swung the door shut. Then, opening the letter, I extracted the letter and glossy photo. Fearing but subconsciously anticipating what I might see, I turned the picture over to see Tanya's beaming smile looking at me. Standing shoulders back, right knee forward, hands on hips, and dressed in nothing but a 'Ness-sized' almost translucent white bikini, Tanya looked like a modelling agent's dream.

I opened the note and read, "One year from today, Daddy Liam. I will not even be wearing this." She'd signed, "Love, Tanya," after that with 'Love' circled by a heart pierced by Cupid's arrow.

"Who was that, babe?" Ness asked.

Wordlessly, I handed my wife the picture and letter.

"OMG!" Vanessa moaned lustfully, her sudden arousal evident in my nostrils. "She's stunning! I wish I could watch when you make love with her for the first time!"

Before I could answer, Ness grabbed my hand, dragged me to our bedroom and jumped me.

A raunchily productive hour later, Ness regretfully rolled out of bed, saying she needed to shower and go to work. But then she turned back, grabbed my flaccid cock, kissed the tip of it, and added, "This had better be ready for some more action tonight, or I'm wearing your tongue out before dawn!"

Chapter 3.

A month passed with nothing but the anticipation to keep my interest, but June the fourth revealed another circled date with an arrow pointing to 'Eleven months until Nirvana'. I didn't think Vanessa meant the grunge group.

Around midday, the postie knocked and handed me another registered letter to sign for. My hands shaking, I extracted the glossy 10 cm (4 in.) x 15 cm (6 in.) photo and turned it over. This time instead of her bikini top, Tanya wore a diaphanous robe over her shoulders. The image had been carefully edited to ensure nothing illegal showed—a good idea because of the implications if she hadn't.

This time the scented note said, "Still too many clothes, Love Tanya," with another Cupid's arrow pierced heart around the 'Love'.

I slid the note and photo back into the envelope, turned it over and wrote 'Ness' before placing it on the bench where my wife would be sure to notice. Vanessa was on an afternoon shift and wouldn't be home until close to midnight. I expected her to wake me soon after she came home.

I was right. Ness didn't even wait to shower before she turned the lights on, stripped, ripped the bedding down, exposing my rapidly hardening cock, and engulfed it, her hand already delving between her legs to find and stroke her love button.

As soon as I was stiff, Vanessa straddled my hips, took my thick 7+ inch cock in her hand, and lowered herself onto it. Next, she took my hands and guided them onto her puffy nipples, "Tweak them hard, Liam," she demanded. "I need to cum, now!"

"Like the picture, did you?" I grinningly asked.

"Shut up and fuck me," Ness growled.

Vanessa had a morning shift the following day but didn't make it. Unfortunately, by morning, I would have needed a splint for my cock to go again. But fortunately, my mouth, tongue and fingers still functioned perfectly, so Vanessa wasn't too disappointed as we made love into the new day.

Another fortnight passed uneventfully, but as Friday closed, Ness brought a tall stranger home to meet me.

"This is Doctor Phillip Alberts," Vanessa said, introducing the tall, black man she'd brought home.

"Liam," I said, offering my hand to shake.

"Pleased to meet you," Phillip replied, a heavy South African accent evident, but his shake firm and strong.

Trying to hide a smile, I waited for Vanessa to ask.

"Umm, baby," She began.

"Of course you may, my love," I replied.

Vanessa beamed at me, her smile lighting the room, "See, Phil?" She said, holding his upper arm. "I told you Liam would let us play if we asked him correctly."

Phil raised a questioning eyebrow as he looked at me. I responded by shrugging and smiling, then saying, "Have fun, you two."

Vanessa hugged the doctor before pecking him on the lips, "Go wait for me in the car, honey. I need to grab an overnight bag and say goodbye to my husband and kids."

Ness waited until the doctor had opened the door and stepped outside before she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. Then showering my face with kisses, she said, "Only for tonight, baby. I have to get him home before his daughter gets up in the morning.

"Wife?" I asked.

"Killed back in South Africa. It's been more than ten years now."

"That's sad," I said. "But I bet you can make him forget everything, including his name, until you take him back to his daughter."

Ness giggled saucily before saying, "You'll be screaming my name all day tomorrow, lover! I know this is only my first pass this year, but thinking about you with Tanya has me so het up that even you can't keep up with me! I'll make it up to you, though, I promise!"

"No need, lover girl," I stated. "I've been expecting you to ask for a pass since the first photo. Now, hurry up and get your stuff before your lover boy chickens out."

Vanessa kissed me again before darting upstairs to put an overnight bag together. Coming back down, she told our boys she'd see them in the morning, then came across to kiss me before she left.

"I'll make this up to you all the rest of the weekend, Liam. I promise."