All Comments on 'Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 03'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exciting read

Actually this is very exciting. Although it needs work on spacing and more pharagraps to separate who was talking to whom. And also maybe a reminder at the beginning of the story about the characters who is related to whom since its been a while since the last chapter was posted.

However, the contents of the story is somewhat unique and really very exciting. Please don't let us wait too long for the next chapter.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to anon

I agree with your comments on confusion, that comes sometimes when working in a collaboration. Time between chapters, well sorry about that but I am not a full time writer, and have other things to do. Also i work on other stories as well.

There will be one more chapter to round things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting on Pt. 4

I enjoy reading your stories and hope that you will continue giving us more family incest - swingers stories. Hopefully, Pt.4 will include Miss. Maitland, Scott’s teacher, and some other swinger friends of the two families. How about a Third family? Keep the stories fun and add surprises!

DNA

rodavrodavover 3 years ago

Yes, Miss Maitland. That would be a good addition to the continuation of this chapter. Specially that she is a teacher of Scott. She could be a gorgeous young lady who is demure but adventurous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never ever change from narrative to perspective in the middle of a story, it is jarring to the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...