Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had loved it. She'd discovered that not only did she enjoy incest, but liked rough sex as well.


It was the last day of our vacation, and we were sitting around the great room, deciding what to do. Mom told us what she wanted to do for the evening.

"Beth, I don't know about you, but I want at least part of the last night together with Liam and Scott, as a family. Then we can let the kids have one last night together."

"Sarah, I agree completely. Family time first."

"Scott, Caitlyn. Tonight will be the last time we 'play' together. That's always been the case. Holiday vacation fun is okay, and that's what this is, but everything ends after tonight."

Caitlyn was about to interrupt when Mike raised his hand, stopping her in her tracks. "Caitlyn, we're not stopping you and Scott sleeping together, just asking you to be careful around your sisters. What we mean is all the other stuff stops."

Caitlyn pulled a face and had a bit of a sulk for half-an-hour, but soon cheered up when the dads treated us all to ice cream, and it sunk in that we had been given the green light to sleep together whenever we wanted to. I guessed it would be weekends only with school.

We spent the rest of the day lounging around the pool, socialising with other families. Caitlyn was more than happy to flaunt herself, knowing the looks she was getting, the stirrings she was causing.

After an early dinner, mom stood up, took hold of mine and dads hands and led us both into the bedroom.

Closing the door, she turned to us and said, "My two favourite men in the world, all to myself at last. I love having you two together, pleasing you both at the same time."

Mom came over and sat in dad's lap as he played with her boobs, allowing me to finger her pussy gently. I got a couple of fingers inside her and felt her clench on them as dad continued to suck on her boobs. Mom sighing at the gentle way we were bringing her to readiness.

I changed tack and managed to get my head into mom's lap, kissing and licking her juicy pussy. She had already started to moan and sigh. We continued like this for a while, kissing and playing with mom's pussy and boobs, everything was so gentle and filled with love.

Mom broke away and dropped to her knees and told dad and me to stand side by side in front of her. She then gave us both blow jobs, alternating between the two cocks that we presented to her. Like we had done to her, she took her time and was loving and gentle, but very, very sexy in what she did. She continually took me deep down her throat, holding me there for seconds at a time. She had really seemed to up her game. Dad was getting equal treatment and was already gasping and saying he couldn't last much longer.

Mom stopped, pushed me onto the bed, and immediately mounted me, easing my cock effortlessly inside her hot welcoming pussy. She rode me for a while, before indicating to dad to go to her front. She then sucked him off for a few minutes. Breaking away, she pulled dad's head to her and whispered something in his ear. I saw dad's eyes open wide with shock before a grin washed over his face, and he nodded.

Dad moved, and I felt the bed shift behind me. We're going to DP mom again. Fantastic, I'd really loved that when we'd done it a couple of days earlier.

I sensed dad moving into position and felt him press forward, mom had eased herself so that she was lying more on me, and her hips were raised. Something was different. Something was very different. Dad's cock wasn't going into mom's ass, it was forcing itself into her pussy, right alongside mine.

Mom was panting and gasping in my ear as dad eased in. My initial reaction was to try and pull out. Fuck, my cock was next to my dads! Then I realised that mom had wanted this. She must have been stretched to bursting, neither dad nor I are exactly small.

We all took up a slow rhythm, dad and me pulling out and pushing back in at the same time. Mom was kissing my ear, sticking her tongue in it, at the same time panting even more. Dad and I lost rhythm, so now one was pulling out as the other pushed in. Mom screamed softly in my ear.

"God, I'm so full."

Dad stopped moving, and then a hot sticky thick liquid was coating my cock, dad had cum. He was filling mum up, coating me. I pumped harder and harder into mom now and soon joined dad in filling her pussy with my own cum.

Mom screamed louder this time and came herself, she was shaking and spasming but couldn't do much more than that, as she was trapped between me, and dad and had two cocks, firing cum into her pussy.

Dad eased out and stood up. Mom freed herself and collapsed.

"I've always wondered about doing that," she said. "What better way than with you two, my favourite men in all the world."

Mom kissed me softly on the lips, more like a mother than lover this time. Dad got the opposite, she attacked him as if there was no tomorrow. That was when I left them to themselves.

Caitlyn came back to me in our room in a state of euphoria and shock. She said her dad had made love to her, not fucked her, but made love to her. And Beth had done the same, but with more intensity. Then they had fucked her harder, Beth slapping her arse at times.

We took a shower together, and I saw the marks on her body. Beth had gone to town on her boobs covering them in small but painful-looking bites, while her ass looked red and tender.

As we were in the shower, I soothed and caressed Caitlyn's body, loving the feel of every swell and hollow. I had intended to be soft and gentle this last night but decided I was going to change things. I'd remembered Caitlyn's liking for rough sex.

As Caitlyn came out of the bathroom, I grabbed her and spun her around, bent her over the dressing table, kicked her legs apart, got my cock into her pussy and pounded her as hard and fast as I could. After the initial scream of shock, Caitlyn responded by thrusting back on me harder and harder. Her pussy, although already well used, was clenching my cock.

Caitlyn begged me to fuck her hard, when I did, she told me to fuck her harder. The sex was hard and primal. Caitlyn was playing with her clit as I pawed and mauled her tits.

Caitlyn came multiple times before I was ready to finish. When I was, I pulled out, spun Caitlyn around and fired off into her face, covering it with cum. Caitlyn used her fingers to wipe it clean, then sucked the thick liquid from them and used her tongue to lick the last drop from her lips.

She gave me one of the most loving embraces and kisses you could imagine telling me it was the most wondrous thing we had ever done. Just what she wanted.

We fell asleep in each other's arms for the last time that holiday but made long slow love in the morning before we all packed the cars and went back to reality.


12