Two Fat Bellies and a Short Pecker

Story Info
Husband and Wife reflections.
2.8k words
4.57
6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWO FAT BELLIES AND A SHORT PECKER

Unlike all of the stories we read here, my wife is not a slinky thin woman with a nice ass and tight perky or huge tits. Bessie is 'a bit' overweight. She has scars on her stomach from a couple of C-sections. Her boobs hang like water-bags. She shaves her legs and armpits, but doesn't shave her pussy. I like it hairy and unkempt. She snores and has sinus problems. Her hair is turning gray. Her shape is not like an hour-glass, more like a pear.

I'm no winner either. I'm overweight too. I have a 'spare-tire' around my waist. I'm not in good physical shape. I try, but I enjoy eating too much. I have bad knees. I have a scar from stomach surgery. I'm mostly bald and I believe I have bad breath. I have high blood pressure and my cholesterol numbers aren't good. My dick is not very big and it doesn't work as well any more. I use Viagra and I need two pills to achieve any results.

When we were younger, we were fit and reasonably attractive, but not anymore.

We have two fat bellies and a short pecker. We can't do it in the missionary position anymore. We rub bellies and my little pecker isn't long enough to reach.

However, we have a fantastic love life. Bessie and I don't make love as much anymore, but when we do, it is fabulous. We make up for youth and vigor with experience and imagination. The love between us is based on who we are, not what we look like. The ability to have sex is not in any way related to being fit and thin, it's based on our ability to excite one another and focus on erogenous zones to stimulate our partner. We never decline when the other wants to do it. We have developed a wide variety of activities to keep us going. I have become an expert at eating her pussy. She can deep-throat my cock. We've added vibrators and scented lubricants. We've done the anal thing, which she likes as an infrequent treat. I have numerous nude photos from when she was younger and we re-live some of our memorable fucks in unusual locations or special occasions. We have fucked in every state in the union, seven countries and three continents. We arranged our travel plans to check-off the states from a list we keep. We've done some role-playing, blindfolding and some light S&M. We read erotic stories in magazines and on line and occasionally watch porn together or individually.

We haven't done any swapping and Bessie hasn't done it with any women. We fantasize about those things and remember a few erotic situations that we experienced with other people that didn't go beyond some kissing, might've gone further, but didn't.

I got her pregnant and she had my babies. Our kids are grown and gone and have families of their own. We have only two parents left. They are elderly with health problems and need a lot of help. Financially we are okay, but have a lot of bills, two car payments and a mortgage. The house often needs repairs which are unplanned expenses. Sometimes it is difficult to remain positive. That's where sex really helps. We just focus on each other and everything is wonderful.

Despite all of the challenges of life, and our sexually unattractive features, we have vigorous sex, usually ever week or two. It's not that frequent, but we substitute quality for quantity. I think we are experts and would win a medal if there were a sex Olympics. I know that's boastful, but we really know how to please each other. We are experts at fucking.

Let me describe what we did just yesterday. I came home after work to find Bessie doing the wash. She works too and usually gets home before me. I have a high-pressure job and often work long hours. There is nothing like a good love-making session to relieve the tension and take our minds off of things. We kissed hello, like we do every day. Bessie had prepared a micro-wave dinner of left-overs that we ate watching TV. Our dog, Eight-ball, was laying around farting and begging to be fed.

For some reason, and it happens often, I had the hots for sex with my wife. I love to hear her talk. She exudes enthusiasm and has a sexy voice. I looked at her in a certain way and she looked back and laughed. I leaned over and kissed her and took her hand. We closed the door on the dog and went to the bedroom.

I took a pill when we got there and turned my attention to Bessie. I pulled my wife's blouse over her head. She turned around and I undid her bra. I held her tits while pushing against her from behind. My cock was already hard. While her breasts have sagged, I still love touching them and licking her nipples, which always seem to be erect. I laid her on the bed and kissed her and then put my face in her tits. I rubbed my face in them. She likes that. Her breasts are sensitive and it turns-her-on when I play with them. Her nipples poke out from her lovely white breasts and it just excites me every time I see them.

I pulled her slacks down and exposed her panties. They were not bikini panties like she used to wear. She prefers comfort and has no desire to have a thong riding up the crack of her ass. I nuzzled her pussy through her silky panties and nibbled her at her clit. I slowly pulled her panties down her legs and exposed her wonderful pussy. It's not as tight as it once was, but it feels good around my prick and it always tastes great. She really enjoys oral sex and I love to eat her out. I've made extensive use of her pussy so the lips are loose. Her brown hairy bush has thinned over the years, but I love rubbing my nose in it. I sniffed her perfume on her bush. She sprays it there to entice me to put my nose in it. I stripped myself and held my cock in my hand.

Bessie started to read a Penthouse Letters and, told me what the characters in the story were doing. Sometimes she watches a porno flick or reads Literotica. Yesterday, it was the magazine with stories about women having sex with other women, with multiple men and so forth. It doesn't matter what the stories are, she responds to just about everything except for S&M or humiliation stories. She is turned on reading about other people doing things that we would never even think about doing ourselves.

I ran my lips over her creamy thighs and after a bit of that, I moved my attention to her pussy. I licked her swollen vulva and her aroused clitoris. I pushed her legs apart and up in the air to give me access to her vagina. Seeing her naked cunt, with her hairy crotch always excites me. I don't find a woman's crotch to be very attractive, but when I see my wife's pussy, my senses are aroused and I want to get some part of me inside her. I licked her cunt hole and then I licked her asshole. I moved my lips and tongue all over her, found a good spot and then licked and nibbled it vigorously until she came. She pulled my head into her crotch and twisted her pussy all over my face. Once she started her orgasm, I focused on the spot that she enjoyed and increased the intensity of my munching on her. Then I continued to roam around her crotch. I added my fingers and put them inside her vagina. I found the spongy spot directly beneath her clit and put my fingers on her both inside and out. I ran my teeth over her asshole and then swirled my tongue inside her vagina. Once she starts to come, I can keep her going for quite a while. We lose track of time. While I was doing this, I was pulling on my prick. At some point, she turned around and found my prick with her hands. She moved so we were both servicing each other and she deep-throated my cock. Being in her warm mouth is a fantastic feeling that I've never tired of. When she gets my prick in her throat, I lose my breath; it feels so good. She put her finger in my asshole and I immediately squirted a load of semen into her mouth. When she sucks my cock, my mind goes blank and all my senses are focused on my prick in her warm mouth. I don't have the quantity of cum that I used to have, but there is enough for her to enjoy the taste and the feeling of making me come.

We rested a bit and then I began the next phase. I took her favorite vibrator and activated it on her clitoris. She immediately jerked in response and I rubbed the vibrating rubber dick all over her pussy. I pushed the tip against her asshole, which got her coming again. When I put it inside her cunt and twisted it around, she humped her hips and continued to get off. I pumped in and out, fucking her.

She begged me to fuck her so I folded her legs up over her shoulders and put my hard cock in her gaping vagina. I plunged in, which brought her to another level of orgasm. She really gets off whenever I put my dick inside her. It's her favorite thing; mine too. I pulled out and went back in a few times. I pushed up and down inside her. I could feel her internal muscles squeeze my cock and my cock could sense her coming. Sometimes, I pull out and put my dick in her ass, but last evening, I wanted to be inside her warm cunt. She talked dirty to me about fucking her good and filling her cunt with my cum. I shot another load, a small one, into her and she finished her orgasm.

Once we were done, I held her, rubbing her back and her breasts, kissing her neck and spooning her. After a few minutes, she had calmed down. We laid side by side for a while. I dozed off for a few minutes. She woke me with a washcloth cleaning my cock. I told her to be careful or I would revive and want her again. She wasn't opposed to the idea, but had worn herself out.

After we make love, we are both in a much better mood and we enjoyed being together for the rest of the evening.

Now, Bessie will tell how she enjoys our couplings.

My husband Tom is right about all that he wrote. I never was in love with just his body. I have lost whatever attractive shape I once had, but Tom still gets a hard-on when we begin to fool around. I don't know why, but he just loves to play with my tits. He still finds me attractive and he makes me feel loved and desirable when he gets a hard-on over me. I can still turn him on which is a good feeling to have as a woman. We have become full sexual partners and I just love engaging in love-making with my man. The desire to join together physically with passion is an integral part of our love for each other. What we look like with all our scars and ailments doesn't matter. Sex with my husband is uninhibited. We do whatever turns us on.

When I had his babies inside me, it was wonderfully fulfilling, the ultimate in love-making. I liked having him get me pregnant, although three times was enough.

His prick is just the right length for me. I've seen bigger cocks in pictures and in the porno flicks, but the thrill is not with the prick, but with whose prick it is. I really like to make him lose control and shoot-off into my mouth. Frankly, I don't like the taste of cum, but I really enjoy giving him pleasure. He's so wonderful and I want to please him. Getting him to cum in my mouth is an act of love on my part.

He is very good with his tongue. He was a natural when I first met him and I have trained him to be an even better pussy-eater. The boy is really an artist. He finds a good spot on my pussy and goes at it until I'm twisting and coming all over his face. I pull his head into my crotch and hold him there until I'm done coming. Sometimes I sit on his face and I think I come close to smothering him. I hold him there so he can't breathe and come all over his face. I tell him that if I ever wanted to get rid of him, I'd just smother him with my pussy. He thinks that would be a good way to go.

When he puts his cock in me, it is the ultimate turn-on, even better than getting eaten. I don't know why, but feeling his cock entering me is so exciting. He'll enter, pull out and then enter again, over and over. I love it. Once he is inside me and is pumping his cock in and out, I will squeeze him with my cunt muscles. He can feel it on his prick and it pulls the cum out of him. I love feeling him shoot inside me and love to lay there with his sperm dripping out of me, even if it's just a little bit.

We don't have the flexibility we used to have. We can't screw in the backseat of a car anymore and the straight missionary position doesn't work; two fat bellies and a short peter. So, my husband moves me into positions where he can get his cock into me and drive it in deeply. Yesterday he folded me like a taco. I love the cowgirl position where I can ride the prick that I'm impaled on. Sometimes he slides in from behind; sometimes he'll straddle my ass and do me from behind. That's when he will sometimes slip his prick into my ass. I don't like to get it up the butt very often but when I'm in the mood, anal sex is fantastic. Having my husband's cock in my asshole fills me with cock and gets me off to a fantastic orgasm.

Years ago, I was surprised when I learned that I liked to watch some porn and read dirty stories. I imagine that I am the woman getting serviced, although many of the things are disgusting or frightening.

Some women worry about their husbands straying. I don't. He can experiment with others if he wants, but I know he knows he will never find anything to come close to what he has at home.

Last night, it was like an electric shock when he put his tongue on my clit. My juices started flowing and I just lost myself in an orgasm. I wasn't thinking about anything other than my lover and how good he was making me feel. I wanted to return the favor, so I swallowed his dick. I worked it down my throat and ran my tongue over it. He really likes that. Having his cock deep in my throat is a bit uncomfortable, probably akin to when I smothered him with my cunt and he couldn't breathe. When he came in my throat, I came again too.

Then he started with the vibrator. Just the touch of that thing on the right spots drives me wild and he had me coming in a continuous series of spasms of pleasure. I closed my eyes and saw stars. My entire being was just focused on coming from what my husband was doing for me. Finally, he climbed on me, bent me in half and fucked me. I loved the feeling of his cock inside me. It's hard, but smooth and soft on the surface, a perfect instrument to stimulate my hormones. We've fucked a few thousand times but it never grows old, not with Tom. When I felt more of his sperm spurting inside me, I was fulfilled. Damn, he's good. We laid together with him holding me until I calmed down from a long series of orgasms. I was covered with sweat and was out of breath. He cuddled and tickled me for a while; he doesn't just fuck me and fall asleep. I love him dearly.

Like he said, we substitute quality for quantity. We have to be innovative, which makes sex all that much better. We have found a way with two fat bellies and a short pecker.