Two Friends in Need Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I do not have any more clean stockings, what do you want me to do?"

Well I guess you will have to be completely naked, only I think your nakedness extends much deeper than it did at the beginning of this weekend.

"Yes Sir I think you are right." and she got up and headed to the bathroom.

I busied myself putting the toys away, and cleaning up our mess. Then sat down and started revising the rules per our conversation.

I, Rebecca Wilson, agree to the following rules with the limits specified below concerning my participation in the game.

1) Discussion concerning the game will only be handled by email outside of the game.

2) I will solely be responsible for initiating the game with an email to Jordan requesting the honor of serving him.

  1. Said email will contain the dates and times when I am available to serve him.

  2. I am required to follow Jordan's instructions concerning preparations for that session of the game.

  3. All instructions prior to the actual start of the game will be handled by email.

  4. A finish time and date for each session of the game will be given by Jordan at the beginning of the session or prior to the beginning of the session.

3) I will always refer to Jordan as Sir during the game.

4) I will dress, and apply my make-up per Jordan's instructions.

5) When at Jordan's residence I will be naked except for garter, stockings, and heels, unless otherwise specified by Jordan

6) My cunt will be clean-shaven whenever we play.

7) When playing the game, at any time the game becomes too much to handle I will use my safewords, Red or Yellow, to communicate my distress to Jordan

8) When the Red safeword is used, Jordan will stop the session immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so, so that we can discuss my concerns. When the Yellow safeword is used Jordan will slow down, but not stop.

9) I will follow all of Jordan's instructions during the Game unless they are in direct conflict with the limits set in the limits section of this contract.

10) When I fail to follow Jordan's instructions, He will punish me as he sees fit.

11) Jordan may assign homework in the form of questions to ponder, subjects to research, occasionally purchasing items for the game. There cannot be more than three homework assignments given at any given time. Rebecca has the right to use either of her safewords with any of the homework, red items will be discussed in the next session, and yellow will either be revised so it can be completed or discussed in the next session.

Limitations to the game:

1) Anything that brings harm to my professional position.

2) Anything required of me while playing which humiliates Rebecca outside of the game.

3) No marks that will make me alter my work attire.

4) The game is never to be photographed or videoed.

5) Scat will never be part of the game.

6) I will never be caned.

7) No matter what is used to spank me, I cannot be bruised severely, have my skin broken or scarred in any way.

8) No needles, no knives or blade play of any type.

9) No Golden Showers

Jordan or I can ask to renegotiate any part of this contract at any time, except during a scene. If it is outside the game Jordan has to wait until there is contact from me to initiate a renegotiation of the contract.

Jordan or I can declare the contract null and void at any time, no questions asked. If either declares the contract null and void while playing the game, the game is over at that point and all scenes will stop immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.

__________________________

Rebecca Wilson

I, Jordan Parkman, accept the rules for the game as presented by Rebecca Wilson.

__________________________

Jordan Wilson

I also wrote up the following Homework for Rebecca.

Homework for my slut to be completed by the next time we play.

Item 1 you are to return to Marie's and purchase the following:

  1. Several more pair of stockings.

  2. A complete outfit from lingerie to shoes, I want you to consult with Marie and pick something that pushes your boundaries you and I will be visiting a very special club the next time you serve me.

  3. A collar and leash, something stylish befitting my precious little slut. Again consult with Marie.

Item 2, I want you to ponder me having your nipples and clit pierced, and what jewelry you feel I would like seen adorning you.

Item 3, When you masturbate and I know you will, I want you to picture you preforming different sex acts on Anna and Marie, and Anna and Marie doing the same to you.

I printed out her homework and slid it into an envelope marked 'Homework Do not open until you are home'.

With that taken care of I head to the kitchen and threw a couple of quick salads together, and a couple of sandwiches. Covered them and headed to the living room where Rebecca was kneeling in position, she looked tired but had a look of contentment.

It was getting close to five o'clock and the game was coming to an end, I could not help but wonder where we would go from here, would Rebecca regret what slut let happen to her, would she want to play or would the game really be over.

"Slut, our time is just about up again, this weekend was intense at times, I hope you enjoyed your time serving as my slut, I know I have. It is close enough to five o'clock, you will find your overnight bag in the bedroom, get dressed, your friend Jordan will be waiting in the kitchen with a light snack and then take you home. Until next time."

"Thank You, Sir. You are correct this weekend was intense and Yes I so enjoyed my time serving you."

Rebecca got up and headed for the bedroom. I heard the bedroom door close and I knew Rebecca was now here and slut was gone for now. I headed for the kitchen just as I was done pouring the ice tea Rebecca came into the kitchen, jeans and a tee-shirt, those wonderful nipples nowhere to be seen. I gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek.

We sat and ate in relative silence, Rebecca had a very content but tired look on her face, I know she had been put through a lot this weekend, and I hope it was not too much.

As we ate I slid the contracts over to Rebecca with a pen, I had already signed them. She looked them over smiled and signed them, a good sign as far as I was concerned. I folded up her copy and told her to replace the one in her overnight bag. Then I slid the envelope with her homework, she all of the sudden looked nervous but smiled and picked it up and put it with her copy of the contract, another good sign.

Once we were done eating I loaded the car while Rebecca cleared the table. Then I drove her home and helped her get her stuff into the house. I hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek and said goodbye.

Rebecca surprised me, "Good bye Jordan, and thank you for a wonderful weekend"

I got into the car and headed for home, quite exhausted from the weekend but so looking forward to the next time...