Two Gals Enter a Store Ch. 02

Story Info
The sequel.
2.6k words
4.7
3.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
130 Followers

-School's bathrooms-

*GLUCKGLUCKGLUCKGLUCK*

"God, your throat is so fucking good!" Lexi moans out as he feels his cock plunging deep down your throat while your hand massages his fat cum tanks. "How you can even swallow all that spit and cum? Fuck man!" His petite fingers run through your hair, tugging on your scalp. He looks down and groans loudly seeing how big your throat has expanded to accommodate his veiny member.

Its been a couple of weeks since your 'encounter' at the store and since then, you haven't been able to avoid the twins. mainly because you go to the same school but also because Vicky and Lexi have made you theirs since that fateful day and refuse to let you go. It took you a few days to accept your new relationship with the duo though, especially since Vicky got clingy and all lovey-dovey during this period and you kinda enjoyed the attention he gave you. Lexi on the other hand was a bit less subtle. First, it was a slap to your ass here and there, soon followed by rough, dirty locker room fucks with a bit of blackmailing for good measure; it was either have a fat cock plugged into you whenever he wanted to or let the school know you enjoyed getting piped by traps.

You hear Lexi's phone ring and see him pull it out to pick up but not before giving you a wink. "Keep my cock warm while I talk, would you?" He says in a patronizing tone, burying your nose in his puffy pubes.

You let out a muffle "Mmfff..!" And dig your tongue inside the gap between his balls.

You hear him say hello as he continues playing with your hair.

"What's up? oh sucks- Yeah totally! Nick? Yeah he's with me. Miss him already, huh? haha. He's giving my dick a nice polish, why? Oh Great idea!! Yeah, meet you after school. Yeah, yeah I'll tell him. Bye." Lexi chuckles and hangs up before tearing his fucklog out of your slimy windpipe, making you gag as you watch the many strings of spit, throatslop and prenut connecting the inside of your facehole to it and slapping it a couple of times onto your nose. "My, my Nick! Looks like you really did a number on my brother, your little boyfriend misses you." He taunts.

You go to protest something but freeze as both of you hear the bathroom's door open and footsteps coming in.

"I'm telling you man, you HAVE to romance Minthara or you'll be missing out on a lot of cool content!"

You stare with panic into Lexi's eyes. What he does next doesn't nothing to help you calm your nerves as he puts his index in front of his glossy lips telling you to keep quiet then presses his drooling tp to your lips as his smile widens.

" I know, but I don't wanna kill the tieflings, man. That's too evil!"

"Oh, you know what! There's a mod to let you romance her AND save the grove."

As they keep talking, you take a moment to thank whoever invented closed toilet stalls in bathrooms before Lexi jams his meat sideways, making your cheek bulge out from the inside.

"For real?"

You try to use your tongue and fingers to push and redirect the impossibly fat tool into the canal of your throat which earns you a giggle from the brunette.

"Yeah, but first you have to-"

Lexi grabs his cock and starts rocking it slowly in and out, keeping himself halfway, stretching and rubbing your inner throat.

"-I personally chose Lae'zel."

He picks up speed and you almost fail to stop a gag as his heavy cockhead hits the back of your tonsil and wedges itself tight right behind it.

You start clawing at the floor as he pumps your esophagus mercilessly and hears you struggle to silence your gag.

"Well dude, don't say I didn't warn you"

You open your eyes wide and lock eyes with the twin as you feel his schlong throb and twitch uncontrollably.

"Wait a sec, dude. You hear that?"

"Nah, hear what?"

" Like choking. No wait, gagging. Did you have to use the stall?"

"Naah dude I'm ok. Thanks though."

You start tugging on your captive's skirt, signaling him to stop his rough throat fucking. Lexi smiles and winks at you in defiance, slowing down a tad before building up a pace once more and finally hitting his limits and reaching peak. He grabs the back of your head and holds you down, hilting his pulsating mast.

"UURGHH FUUUCK!!!" He screams, though groaning, he still retains his feminine voice as he unloads what seems to be a week's worth of nut sludge deep down the pit of your stomach. As his cock jumps with each pulse, he continues to grunt and his hips to spasm.

"You okay there dude?" one of the boys asks, a hint of worry in his voice.

After shooting about four ropes down your gullet, the brat pulls out his quaking fleshy baguette and fires the rest of his load on your already messy face, glazing it with cum-infused drool.

He wrings out a few more drops of boi batter and flings it onto your open mouth as he recovers his breath.

"Y-yeah, fine. Just... was pretty backed up and had to empty myself." He replies to the other.

"Oh okay, man."

"Never interrupt a guy taking a dump, man! The hell's wrong with you?"The other boy tells his friend as they leave.

"Pfiouu, that was close~" Lexi says with a hint of sass. "Let's clean up and head back to class. You have a date after school."

-After school-

The bell rings, signaling the end of your last class for the day. As you put your books into your backpack and exit the room, you get a message on your phone from Vicky telling you to hurry up and meet him outside. You finish packing and rush outside.

"Ah there you are!" Vicky calls out. He's wearing a purple tube top and white, ruffled short shorts that hug tightly his fat femboy butt, so tight they don't cover all of it and leave an enticing line of skin exposed between the two halves of fabric.

"It's not that dark out yet so we could do whatever I want." Vicky teases, stepping towards you and putting his soft hands on your chest. "And I think it's high time you took us to a nice dinner date~"

"D-dinner?" You stutter at the realization. "I don't know if I can afford it...".

Vicky looks up to you and gives you a pouty look. "Fine. No dinners but you're taking us to the amusement park tomorrow or we're withholding sex."

"WE?!!" Lexi blurts out from behind him.

"Yes, WE!" Vicky repeats without even turning or flinching. After a couple of seconds, The reluctant twin lowers his shoulders in defeat and mutters a weak "Fine....".

You notice and sigh to yourself, guess you have a date tomorrow, huh.

"Okay...I'll take you to the amusement park...." Your voice sounding the same as Lexi just now.

"Mmm, good boy." Vicky purrs then leans on his tiptoes to whisper in your ear. "Want me to stretch your guts?" He coos, his sweet strawberry scent filling your nostrils and sending you back to your first encounter.

As the words get through your mind you can't help but reflexively close your eyes and suck a breath.

Vicky hums to himself knowing he just hit his mark and steps back. "Let's head back to our place and we'll stretch that naughty ass aaall nice." He says then turns around and begins walking away with his brother with a provocative sway to his bubble ass. You quickly pull out your phone and text your parents that you'll be staying at a friend's house for the night.

-At the Twins' house-

"Mom works night shift today and dad is still not back from his delivery." Lexi says as he unlocks the entrance door.

"Delivery?" You inquire.

"Yeah, our dad is a truck driver." Vicky answers you. "Can sometime feel lonely in here but we have each other." His hand slips in your pants and gropes your tender cheek. "And now, we have you~" He says with a predatory glint in his eye.

You tense at his comment and swallow loudly but with the door clicking locked behind you and you in the lion's den, you simply let out a "R-right." and head upstairs to their shared bedroom with the two bois.

"What are you waiting for? strip for us, beautiful~" Lexi orders as you all enter the room.

Vicky adds onto his words. "Make it slow and sexy though~"

You begin removing your clothes with a deep crimson blush tinting your cheeks, hoping they would lose interest as your clothes pool around you feet but of course that only fuels their teasing and desire.

"Ooooooh, look at him getting shy." Vicky says, glancing over to Lexi. "Should we give him some motivation? Huh Lexi? ~" He giggles.

The girly boy laughs as well "Of course, Vicky~"

The twins saunter up to you and rub their delicate fingers all over your frame, from your inner thighs up to your chest and down to the small of your back, with a quick dip inside of your underwear. They tease and play and make you jump and shudder as they kiss and bite all over your exposed flesh.

"This is much better~" Lexi states with a toothy smile, your throbbing bulge firmly locked between his and Vicky's tummy.

"Much~" Vicky agrees before sinking his teeth into your shoulder, making you hiss and elicit a moan from you.

They continue their assault until you are finally naked in the middle of their room.

"Oooooh so eager~" Vicky coos spotting pre dribbling out your turgid cockhead and trailing down your length. "Now it's our turn~" He whispers before the two begin dropping their bottoms, revealing their already steel hard femboy rods. You swallow loudly seeing their monsters spring out and stand proudly like a pair of stiff fence poles.

Vicky notices your reaction and smiles to himself, Lexi on the other hand, walks up to you and grabs you by the jaw, making you look him in the eye.

"Now Nicky, we're going to fuck you~" He says flat out before crashing his soft lips onto yours.

Vicky strides up to you from behind and squats down. "Mmmm, with how much we've molded your ass already I don't think you need much prep but I love eating your ass sooo fucking much~" He beams before pulling your underwear down and burying his nose inside your crack. Lexi breaks the kiss and lets you breath. Vicky inhales deeply and licks his glossy lips. "Looks so fucking yummy~" He says before diving face first and tongue deep into your fuckhole, making your knees buckle and your cock spit out pre. Lexi watches you with hungry eyes and pins you back on your feet by wrapping his delicate fingers around your pulsating manhood.

"Don't cum Nicky~" He commands before kissing you again, this time forcing his tongue inside. Lexi strokes you and Vicky eats you out for a good five minutes when the femboy behind finally stands back up and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "Ready~" He announces before aligning his slab of femboy meat with your twitching spit covered ring and ramming it to the hilt, making you break the wet, spit exchange Lexi has got going on with you and loud groan.

"ARGHHH! FUCK!" You exclaim as Vicky bottoms out.

"Hey no fair! I want to make him scream too!." Lexi sternly goes, letting go of your drooling pipe and stepping aside, his own leaking meat bouncing with each step.

Vicky rolls his eyes and pulls back till only the head remains "Fiiine, I guess we can share him..."

Lexi grins and walks up to you. "Aw don't look at me like that, Nicky. I know you Loooove when we double stuff you~" He teases before grabbing your leg from behind the knee and lifting it up. You grip his shoulders to maintain balance as he mercilessly slips his equally fat femboy pole alongside Vicky's. You throw your head back and cry out as they breach and stretch your guts.

"ARGHHH! TOO BIG! TOO MUCH!!" You plead but your cries fall on deaf ears as Lexi and Vicky bottom out, smashing their bodies against your asscheeks and front, sandwiching you as they pulverise both your prostate and the little virility you had left.

"Hooo, looks like Nicky is tighter than usual~" Lexi remarks.

"Yeah~ must miss getting split apart like this. Isn't that right Nicky? ~" Vicky joins his twin.

You let out nothing but gargled moans and half words as the boicocks rail your colon.

"Come on Nicky~ Moan for us! ~" Lexi orders.

"Yeah, moan for your boyfriends, you faggot!" Vicky adds onto his sibling's demand as they continue flattening your cum-button, making you moan like a whore.

"Thaaat's it Nicky! Sing for us! ~" Lexi taunts condescendingly as their thrusts get rougher and faster by the second. You, unfortunately, don't last long and soon enough feel your nuts tighten and the familiar warm coil in your lower abdomen snap.

"CUMMING!!!" You scream as your cock jumps and sprays its watery, unsatisfying load between your and Lexi's belly, coating his flawless skin white.

"Awww Nicky~ Cumming already? And on Lexi's abs too!" Vicky remarks. "And you didn't even ask for permission. Such a bad boy! ~" He adds before giving your asscheek a hard slap. Lexi doesn't say anything and simple scowls at you, his thrusts never stopping.

"Well Nicky, looks like we're gonna have to punish you~" Vicky goes.

"Yeah~ punish you." Lexi repeats.

They resume railing your bitch hole for another half an hour before Vicky moans out he's about to cum.

"Cumming Nicky! Gonna breed your ass! ~" He screams as his femboy log swells up and unleashes its thick, warm, boiling cum sludge deep into your guts. Lexi soon follows his sibling and blasts his own payload, bloating the fleshy sleeve.

After emptying themselves inside of you, the twins stay hilted for a couple of seconds then Lexi pulls out, Vicky following shortly allowing the steaming thick sludge they just pumped into you to drip out of your abused shitter.

"Clean me slut." the meaner sibling demands, his semi-hard fleshy club still twitching and flexing as strings of femboy batter connect it to your gaping, drooling red asshole.

You let out a tired groan and obey, dropping to your knees and wrap your lips around his fat member and milk it for the rest of Lexi's seed. Once cleaned, Lexi lets out a satisfied sigh and dismiss you with a flick of his delicate fingers before joining his brother on the bed who is already rubbing his again rock solid femboy dong.

"Ready for round 2?" They say in unison.

You drop your head and let out a sigh. "What did I get myself into..." You mutter under your breath before crawling onto the bed and join them.

You spend the next 3 hours alternating between getting spit roasted, double stuffed, edged and teased before the twins finally fall asleep in your arms, Lexi on your right and Vicky on the left, with Vicky's spent meat firmly rooted inside you, buried halfway in your guts. You try to move but eventually resign and close your eyes, drifting off to sleep shortly after.

Mudayo
Mudayo
130 Followers