Two Gifts for Carol Ch. 03/10

Story Info
Carol meets Theo a nice guy who fucks her really hard.
2.4k words
4.56
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

I met Theo in a bar. He was one of the best friends of a good friend of mine, both of whom were studying engineering at the university. We were all the same age and in the middle of our respective degrees.

Theo had some features that made me like him. Things he was that, together, made me fall in love with him.

The one that struck me first about Theo was his easy smile. He smiled with his whole face, not just his mouth. In fact, he smiled with his whole body and he always smiled. And it was something real. It wasn't like he was trying to force it. It wasn't fake. There was a light there. I think I fall in love easily with smiling people.

The second feature that attracted me was his calmness. Theo was a quiet person and that's what I thought I needed.

As he later explained to me, part of that calmness was natural. He had always been like that. The other part was because he followed an Oriental belief. I don't remember if it was Buddhism. I don't think so. But to me it seemed like something more harmonious than the religions that I see the most. It was something that made him meditate and appreciate nature, instead of worrying about hell and sins with every breath.

Also, he was intelligent and we liked the same things. We spent hours talking about movies, show and music. It is hard to find someone who likes classic rock these days and Théo loved Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Yes, Deep Purple and Dream Theater as much as I did.

At that moment my life was very troubled, very fast-paced, because of the breakup with Ravi. A profusion of feelings took over me. Sometimes, out of nowhere, I felt like crying. Just cry.

But under that serene surface there was a volcano... And this would be the unexpected feature that would make me go crazy for him.

I did not hook up with Théo the first day I met him. It still took a few more dates for us to kiss.

It was in the bar where we always went that we kissed for the first time. I think that everyone there already knew it was going to happen, but we still waited until our friends left us alone to make the first move.

We stared at each other and he pulled me against his body, taking his mouth to mine.

I want to remind you that I had spent a long time with Ravi. He was my reference. Besides, Theo was calm and straightforward, not a guy you would think of as a sexual powerhouse or anything like that. So I want you to understand my surprise when along with that wet and burning kiss, I felt a hard bulge against my waist. What do you mean, we were just beginning to kiss and he was already like that? We had been chatting for seconds and now he had a hard-on? Or had he already become aroused just by talking to me? No, it is not possible. How come?

We spent the whole night kissing in the corners of the crowded bar. Even there he was trying to go further. As he kissed me, he reached down and slid his hand down my pants. I let him. We are both grown ups, no big deal. And it was delicious. But then he wanted to put his hand inside my pants. His fingers slid over my buttocks, then deeper into the middle of them. Then, wanting him to continue, but thinking that it was more appropriate to stop, I told him to calm down.

But I couldn't stop him from rubbing his hard cock against me. He was kissing me and pressing his member into me and I was going crazy.

That night, each of us went to their respective homes. I confess that I had wanted to invite him to my place, but out of prudence and puritanism, I didn't do it. To this day I regret this foolish puritanism.

I arrived home unable to hide my smile. I brushed my teeth and laid down on the bed. As I took off my pants I realized how soaked I was. What a lust! My heart was racing.

I laid on my back, spread my legs slightly and put my middle finger on my clit. I left it there, making almost imperceptible movements, remembering the night. I slept like this.

I met Theo two or three days later at a party at the university. I charmed him, but we only made out from the middle to the end of the party. I wasn't surprised, but I was happy when I again felt that hard cock pressed against my waist as his tongue sought mine. This time he already kissed my neck and my ear, softly, discreetly.

Even there in the middle of the party I moaned and gasped softly. I could feel my intimacy moistening. Once again he put his hand on my ass. I loved it... He pressed himself against me and I felt the hard volume on his waist. Before long he once again tried to put his hand inside my pants. I looked around. No one seemed to care about us. I pretended that I didn't feel it, and this time I let him.

He liked it and stroked my buttocks with a passion. His hand searched every inch of my ass. Then he stood a little to one side and, without taking his left hand out of my pants, put his right hand on my front. That was too much!

"No!", I moaned, taking his hand away.

He smiled naughtily and we kept kissing for a while longer, until we decided to go back to our friends.

At the end of the party, he said he would take me home. He parked next to the door of my building, just before sunrise, we kissed once more. It was only the second time I had been with him, but I couldn't hold it in any longer. As I kissed him, I moved my hand down to his pants and felt his hard cock. It was always a pleasure for me!

This time, I was the one who stuck my hand inside his pants. What a delight it was to feel that thick, hot cock in my hand. I squeezed and he groaned and his cock throbbed.

Finally, I asked:

"Do you want to get in?"

He barely answered and we got out of the car. We walked in silence, for I warned him that Leela was at home, sleeping.

Step by step we went up to my room. I closed the door carefully so as not to make any noise. As soon as I turned the key, he threw me onto the bed and we kissed ardently. My legs wrapped around him tightly and my hands gripped his ass.

Soon, he slipped his hand under my blouse and fondled my breasts. He kissed me, licked my neck, my ear, rubbed his cock against me, and touched my breasts. He was naughty. It was obvious.

He stood up, took off his clothes, and I could see a very hard cock, pointing up, red and with thick veins bulging out. My horniness exploded. He took off my clothes and I wanted to ride him, to make up for lost time, but he wouldn't let me. I didn't understand. For a moment, I was afraid of rejection again.

"What do you mean I can't ride?", I thought to myself.

"Calm down...", he said, opening my legs gently. "First I want to taste you..."

My fear of rejection vanished into thin air with those words. He not only desired me, but wanted me completely and calmly. He wanted every little bit of my body. I eased back satisfied.

With a naughty face, he grabbed my legs with his hands, preventing me from closing them, and started nibbling the inside of my thighs. I couldn't hold in my lust. I wanted that tongue in my pussy right now. I tried to force his head in, I tried to close my legs, but he wouldn't let me.

Theo took his time nibbling and licking the inside of my thighs until he reached my cave, which by then was so wet that it made a mark on the bed. Seeing how horny that man was sucking me was driving me crazy. When his tongue entered me, I moaned and rolled over, but he held me back. He wanted to be in control. He took his mouth off my pussy and commanded,

"Hold still... Don't move..."

And he went back to kissing and sucking me. Theo licked my clit like honey and I squirmed. At a certain point, orgasm became inevitable. I was rolling around wildly trying to force that tongue against my clit, trying to squeeze my pussy even more as if to say "suck me, put your tongue in me". I rubbed my sex against his face as if I wanted to make him smell and taste me. I wanted to scream, but I could not. I just whispered "don't stop, don't stop" as tremors ran through my body. I had goosebumps. A tear trickled from my eye. Until I couldn't take it anymore.

I came.

I came intensely. I lost control of my body as I frantically rubbed my pussy against his face. Once again, I wanted to scream. I wanted the world to hear my orgasm. I wanted the whole world to know that I was loved, desired.

I came.

I felt my body spasming and I leaned back on the bed, ready to just cuddle with him after that.

But, to my surprise, he didn't stop sucking.

On the contrary, it seemed that my orgasm lit Theo's fire even more. It was as if I had thrown gasoline on the fire. He returned his tongue to my pussy, and there he searched me all over. Then he returned the tip of his tongue to my clit and slid his middle finger into me.

I was unable to contain myself. I moaned and groaned and rolled over and he held me down. And now he had a finger in my pussy, going in and out, while his tongue was still there, torturing my clit.

With my legs shaking, I begged him to finally fuck me. To get that cock in me:

"Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me. I want your cock, fuck me... fuck me..."

But he would only say

"No..."

Without me realizing it, Theo took his finger out of my pussy and began to brush it in my ass. Normally, I would have told him to stop right then and there. He wasn't supposed to play there. I'm not a whore for ass fucking. But I was in ecstasy and had no more will of my own. I wasn't me anymore. I was just lust, just horniness.

With his tongue on my teased clitoris, Theo went on thrusting his middle finger into my ass. Without shame, without thinking, without notion, by pure instinct, I rolled over.

He fucked my ass with his finger and sucked me. His other hand went up to my left tit and caressed it.

Again, my pussy began to throb rapidly. My heart raced. My legs trembled. I pulled his hair, begging him not to stop sucking me. I squeezed my legs against him eagerly, as if trying to get his tongue to enter me even more. When I realized that his middle finger was all the way up my ass, there was no way out.

I came...

I came again...

"I'm coming... I'm coming... don't take your mouth off... suck me... I'm coming ..."

Spasms of lust surged from my pussy to my whole body. I moaned loudly. I had no more control over my legs.

I thought it was over, opened my eyes and turned to him to thank him and ask me to lie on his chest and enjoy a cuddle. Only then did I realize that Theo wasn't satisfied yet. He was putting on the condom.

With one swift movement, Theo turned me over on the bed and placed me on my back, legs spread. Without ceremony, he brushed the head of his cock against my pussy and shoved it in all at once.

Although thick, the cock entered easily into my totally relaxed pussy. I had no strength. I only moaned. The cock throbbed inside me while he thrust hard and held back my screams. I couldn't even roll over properly.

He took me by the waist and put me on all fours.

"What a bastard! And how naughty I am! How long is he going to fuck me? How long is this cock going to be hard?"

Theo held me by the waist and pushed hard. Several times. All my strength was only to keep my legs more or less steady. My pussy was ravaged by that thick cock dozens of times. Waves of horniness coursed through my body with each thrust. My breasts were shaking. I could barely moan, still feeling the waves of my orgasm all over my body.

Finally, he announced that he was going to cum.

His cock throbbed harder inside me. Again and again and again. I could feel he was loading the condom with his semen inside me. More and more. Then he collapsed beside me. I noticed that he took off the condom and there was a huge amount of cum inside it.

"All this could be inside me now..." Part of me wanted it inside me. Part of me would love to be fulfilled by that load.

To avoid questions from Leela, we thought it would be best if Theo didn't sleep over. We kissed and he left.

I remained in bed for a while longer. I ran my fingers over my pussy and remembered everything I had just experienced.

I remembered every kiss, every suck, every thrust of that cock into me.

And I was ashamed to remember how I had rolled over with a finger in my ass.

As I laid legs open in my bed, I caressed my asshole and thought.

"How could I let him do that? On the first fuck? He's going to think I'm a whore. I won't let him do it anymore. But it was good... One time and no more..."

And as I caressed my little asshole I moaned remembering Theo's finger fucking me.

But I was too tired, too teased, to think straight.

I slept, relaxed as I hadn't been for a long time. With a silly smile on my face, without knowing that that finger in my ass was only the beginning.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers