Two Gifts for Carol Ch. 09/10

Story Info
The party begins. Carol fucks Theo and Joshua.
2k words
3.63
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

I put on my poker face and sent Theo a "hello, stranger" text message. I made small talk and then invited him for a drink. I chose a quiet bar where I knew we could talk freely. I waited for him to loosen up and for me to introduce the subject.

"My thirtieth birthday is coming up... What gift will you give me?"

Theo smiled.

"I remembered the date, of course. I thought I'd buy a book and send it to you. There's a new author, Jakob something, that's been well spoken of and I think you'd like it. He's one of those huuum... one of those who write your favorite kind of literature... you know?"

"Got it. I got curious about this Jakob guy. But I'll buy his books myself. Actually, I was thinking of something else. No need to spend any money."

I took a long sip of my wine, giving him some time. He finally asked.

"What?"

"So... do you remember a promise we made to each other when we were together... to live a different experience and so on...?"

I think he had already understood, but pretended he didn't.

"No, what are you talking about?"

I was not shy. I had already made up my mind and would go all the way to get my two birthday presents. I came closer to Theo and whispered in his ear:

"About a threesome..."

He turned red.

As if I hadn't said anything special, I went back to my corner, gathered up all my life's courage, and said

"As it happens, I met a guy who was willing to give me this birthday gift. I wanted to know if you would be willing to do it too?"

I blushed as I confided to Theo my most intimate plan. In that endless second, my heart beat a thousand times. I waited for his answer, hiding behind my wine glass, disguising my anxiety as much as possible.

"Me, you, one more guy?"

"You said you'd be okay with it."

He became thoughtful.

I had come this far, I had said everything out in the open. I couldn't give up easily. I couldn't flinch. After all, this was my thirty-year dream come true. The chance to live my dream was not going to slip out of my hand like that. I had to do something. Without pressure, but efficiently.

The best argument was what we had already experienced. I took another sip of wine, gathered up all my courage (or my poker face, I don't know exactly) and whispered in his ear.

"You know... I miss the way we used to fuck... you know?"

"What do you mean?", he answered softly, pretending to ignore what I was talking about. He wanted me to say it out loud.

"From behind..."

I looked at his face. It was white to red. Sloppily I ran my hand down his pants. His cock was hard. I smiled. He couldn't deny it. I squeezed a little. The member throbbed in my hand.

"Ok..."

Still with my hand on his member, Theo asked:

"Shall we go to my place? Now...?"

"No...", I was in full control at that moment. "Keep this hard-on for me... then you'll get what you want... Agreed?"

"It's a deal."

I paid for the drink and left. I had gotten everything I wanted. If I remained there I could lessen his hard-on with another kind of conversation. I was on the spot. He would think about me non-stop until the day he gave me his half of the gift I wanted most.

With Joshua it had been easy. I had told him and he had agreed immediately.

"How wonderful, Carol! How naughty! Of course I'm in!"

He also got excited and wanted to have sex with me right away, but I also said no. We would wait until the horniness was at its maximum in a few days.

I set it up with both of them at my place, two days before my actual birthday. I thought that if I scheduled it exactly on the day, someone might show up by surprise and ruin everything. It would have been a lot of effort and anxiety for nothing. Better not to risk it. Just think: what if a relative arrives? A co-worker with some chocolate cookies? Imagine I am there, pressed between two guys, two dicks one in each of my hands and I need to stop it and answer the door?

I also needed to guarantee the safety of it. I asked them both to run medical tests and send me the results. No one should run any risk. They both agreed and a few days later everything was fine.

But, of course, this is a bit of a rip-off. So I had to get my hard-on back.

So I decided to send very bold photos to Joshua and Theo in the days before my birthday. For Joshua I focused on my breasts, which he loved. For Theo, of course, I took very explicit pictures of my ass. I got back pictures of hard dicks. Men are predictable and lack creativity. I'm not complaining, just to be clear.

The day of my thirtieth birthday celebration finally arrived. I had set the house for the moment. Light food, wine, some aromatic candles, music and other details. I went to the beauty salon, got myself waxed, and took a long bath, after which I applied a delicious body cream and a sensual perfume. I chose to wear a silk shirt and a dark blue skirt, with heels. Of course, I wouldn't wear panties... After I was done getting ready I took a long look at myself in the mirror.

"I look hot!"

The clock ticked down to half past eight. I was too anxious. My heart was pounding. What if it all went wrong? What if it turned out badly? What if I got disappointed? What if Joshua and Theo couldn't accomplish what I had imagined? What if the wine was poor? What if the food was terrible? What if, what if, what if...

I stopped. I opened the bottle of wine. I took a big sip.

"Stop thinking. Just go. Just go. Don't think. Get it all out of your head."

I took several deep breaths. Inhale. Breathe out. Inhale. Exhale. Go, again. It's kind of a meditation thing, but instead of searching for nirvana, self illumination, or a higher soul, I was looking for having two dicks at once.

Luckily, Joshua arrived exactly at eight-thirty. He had probably waited for a minute or two at the door until the clock struck the exact time. He was britishly punctual.

"Happy Birthday, Carol! I brought wine!"

"Thank you, Joshua!", and I kissed him. He was wearing a woody perfume that I love.

"I hope you like it. I brought this bottle from Italy."

"Open it!"

Joshua grabbed the corkscrew and soon our glasses were full. We toasted my birthday and kissed. He had already got excited. Under his pants his member was hard. He was probably fantasizing about what would happen soon as much as I was. But it was too early to start anything. We had to wait for Theo.

We sat down and made small talk. Nervous, I avoided talking about what was going to happen next, or at least what I was looking forward to. There was no way to know if everything would work out.

Theo arrived fifteen minutes later, visibly nervous. His face was red. He was nervous.

"Happy birthday, Carol! Sorry I'm late. I got in a traffic jam. Hi, Joshua... I brought some wine."

"Thank you!"

You could see that Theo and Joshua were measuring each other. It was as if they were two males fighting over a female. Both wanted to define who would be dominant. There was tension between them.

That was not what I wanted. The female would not be fought over by two males. She would dominate them both that night. They would not fight over her; they would be subjected to her.

I took the bottle and put it on the table.

" Come in! Make yourself comfortable! Relax."

"I also brought this here..."

Theo took out a package with two books. One was a special edition of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice with a beautiful note and the other was by the author he had mentioned and was an erotic romance. He knew I liked it!

"How kind! Thank you!"

"Joshua, you remember Theo, don't you?

"Yes, of course. From college".

We talked for a while. We talked about college and about each other's work. We drank wine. But the conversation moved on to more boring issues, such as the job market and wages. But in my mind I was already at another moment. I looked at Joshua and Theo and thought that I wanted to have them both at once. I affected calm, but inside I was already boiling. They talked about business and careers and I lost myself in thought, remembering the many times I had sex with each of them. I noticed that the humidity between my legs was increasing. The business talk was not the mood I wanted. I needed to balance it out there. But, they were getting along. That was important.

I let them talk for a few more minutes. I knew exactly how to change the subject. I had been thinking that this hook might be necessary for a few weeks.

"You know, Joshua, Theo and I think a lot about you from the party at Harper's house. Do you know which one we're talking about?"

Theo immediately blushed.

"Why do you think about that party? I don't think we talked much that day. I remember you were there and so on, but not much more than that."

I had never discussed that event with him. At this point Joshua was sitting at one end of the couch and Theo at the other and I was standing up.

"We saw you and Riley...in Harper's room."

It was Joshua's turn to blush.

"What do you mean?"

Theo shrugged and sipped his wine. I shifted my voice to a more sensual tone.

"That day Theo and I wanted to have sex at Harper's house. We went to her room and stood on the balcony... We saw when you walked into the room..."

Joshua was silent. I sat down between them.

"Remember, Theo? I wanted to have sex looking at that church in front of Harper's house."

I put a hand on the thigh of each of them as if it were nothing.

"Then we went to the balcony."

Theo drank more wine. I gave a naughty smile.

"We were outside the room when you came in. I was afraid you might catch us in the middle of it, so we stayed put, didn't we, Theo? Just think, I was naked on the balcony leaning on the windowsill when you came in. We saw you and Riley making out there. "

"Did you see it?"

"Theo got crazy when he saw her ass. She got on all fours on the bed, pointing her ass right at where we were standing. Theo was really horny. Do you know how I know he was horny?"

It was a rhetorical question. Joshua didn't need to answer. He swallowed hard. I knew they were horny. I felt my heart race and my pussy pulsing. Moisture welled up in me.

"Because I was naked and... his cock was in me... so, I felt his cock throbbing inside me... I saw her ass close to us and I saw that when Theo looked at her in doggystyle with your cock in her mouth, his cock throbbed inside me..."

With a simultaneous gesture, I began to touch both members with my hands over their pants. I couldn't believe how naughty I had been by saying all this! And I concluded:

"Theo's cock was in me... throbbing... from behind... you know? Right Theo? His cock was in my ass... As I like it to be..."

It was too much for the three of us.

Joshua pulled me in and kissed me, already putting his hand between my legs. My hands were squeezing the hard cocks of both of them. Soon I let go of Joshua and kissed Theo.

My thirtieth birthday party had finally begun.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers