Two Gifts for Carol Ch. 10/10 - End

Story Info
Carol finally gets fucked hard by Theo and Joshua.
3.1k words
4.23
6.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers

My heart raced at the sight of it all, and between my legs the wetness dripped. Theo was kissing me ardently and Joshua was licking my neck. Theo's hand was on my thighs and Joshua's on my tits. They were both groping me hornily. I touched both of them on top of their pants. They were very hard.

But, I stopped everything and stood up. They both looked at me in disbelief.

I took a deep breath and looking seriously at them, I said:

"It's going to be what I want, how I want, and only what I want, all right?"

I wanted to be sure that everything would turn out as I wanted it to. It had to be a good experience for me.

"Yes", they both said.

"Okay, then", I replied, smiling, and then slowly pulled one strap off my blouse, leaving one boob exposed, then the other.

They both looked at me thirstily, desperate for me to give the order to come on top of me. Finally, I held up my tits and signaled for them to come.

They both stood up and came over to kiss me. I took turns between the two of them. While one kissed me the other licked and sucked my tits.

I opened Theo's pants and put my hand on his cock. Then it was Joshua's turn. I had a cock in each hand while kissing my two lovers. Incredible!

They begged me for more. And I gave them more.

I knelt down and stared at those two hard dicks in front of me. I realized that Theo was a little jealous of Joshua, because he had a smaller cock. Nonsense. Each one would be important to me in a particular way. My mouth was salivating. I didn't hesitate any longer and sucked Theo's cock first. He deserved a cuddle! Meanwhile, I jerked Joshua off. Then, I shoved Joshua's big, thick cock in my mouth and gave Theo a hand job. Those hard phalluses throbbed sometimes in my hand, sometimes in my mouth. What an amazing arousal!

I remembered Maggie. She had already experienced all of this when she was young. But, now I also had my two males to satisfy me! It took some time for me, but it was worth it!

As I knew Joshua liked it, while I sucked him I put my finger at the entry of his ass and made massaging movements. He moaned with lust! Theo was embarrassed to see that. I noticed and, amused, I asked him:

"Do you want some too? Don't need to have shame... Just ask..."

He grumbled and answered only with a "no" in between moans of horniness from the handjob I was giving him.

The cocks throbbed in my hands. I couldn't let them cum yet. I stood up and started kissing Theo and with my hand I pushed Joshua's head between my legs. Joshua accepted the task with a hard-on. His tongue went all over my pussy and sucked on my clit. Meanwhile, Theo, beside me was kissing and licking my breasts.

I was very excited. I was rolling around in Joshua's mouth and kissing Theo. Suddenly, Joshua's finger was going into my ass. I went crazy. He was sucking me and sliding his finger into me from behind. With one hand I pushed his head against my pussy and rolled around with his finger in my asshole. With the other hand I was jerking Theo off.

The wetness coming out of my pussy was all over Joshua's face. I looked down and saw that man with the big hard cock licking my pussy and fucking my ass with his finger and moaned. Meanwhile, Theo was licking my boobs and neck and kissing me while I jerked him off. It was too much.

I couldn't take it... I came... My body shook like never before... My legs were like noodles. I screamed.

I fell sitting on the floor. I looked down at my legs and my thighs were completely wet. I was gasping for breath. A smile was on my face.

I stopped for a moment and looked at the two men in front of me. They were waiting anxiously. Surely they were full of doubt: "Is there more?" "Is Carol satisfied yet?" "Aren't we going to cum too?"

Yes, there was more. No, I wasn't satisfied yet. And, of course, I wanted them to come too. The initial anxiety was gone. Now I could enjoy everything more calmly, slowly.

Once again, I spent some time enjoying my two gifts. Right there, in front of me were two hot men devouring me with their eyes. Sitting on the couch, feeling the fabric on my pussy, I had two dicks right up to my face. Two cocks throbbing with lust. I could see them pulsating.

"Lie down", I said to Joshua.

He laid down on the carpet with his huge, hard cock pointing at the ceiling.

Lustfully, I climbed on top of him, starting from his feet and moving up. I felt the heat from Joshua's member pass across my face, then down my breasts, across my belly, until it approached my pussy. I kissed Joshua and kept rubbing my clit against the head of his cock, without thrusting it into me. It felt good.

That's when I felt Theo coming up behind me. He kissed my back and pointed the head of his cock at my ass. Theo saw my defenseless ass and wanted to fuck me all at once. He wanted to shove all of his cock up my butt at once. Then, seeing how horny he was, I told him:

"No!"

He looked at me surprised.

"Don't you want to?"

"Yes, but not yet".

With one movement I slid the head of Joshua's cock into my pussy and slowly pushed it in. That thick cock was filling me up. I moaned.

I rode that big black cock like a cowgirl. I was up and down, up and down. The cock was going in and out while I screamed of pleasure. Theo was looking at me, naked, being fucked by that huge man and his dick was so hard it was almost exploding. He started touching himself in front of me. I was being fucked by that big dick and seeing Theo`s cock right next to my mouth, preparing to cum into my face. But it was not time for him to cum yet.

"Come here!", I said to Theo.

While I rode Joshua like a cowgirl, I slowly sucked Theo's cock. He couldn't hold back and pushed my head in. Joshua massaged my breasts and pounded away. I was so horny! I love the taste of Theo's cock!

For a while, I had my mouth full of Theo's cock while riding Joshua's huge cock. Joshua's cock was pulsating inside me and I couldn't moan because Theo's cock was in my throat.

Then I changed positions and decided to risk something I had in mind. It could go wrong, but I wanted to try.

I sat on Joshua's cock on my back and lay on top of that handsome, muscular black man. He took the opportunity to kiss my neck. I went crazy! I opened my legs and looked at Theo.

"Suck my pussy..."

"Like this?", he said questioning if he was supposed to lick my pussy while my pussy was being fucked by that big, black cock of Joshua.

I could see the doubt in his expression.

"It's just to suck my pussy... don't you like it? ..."

"I do, but..."

I moaned with Joshua's cock in me.

"If you suck me like this, I'll let you fuck my ass later"

I knew he would do everything in this world just to fuck my ass once more. To be honest, I wanted to do this with Joshua's cock in my asshole, but it was just too big...

Theo made an "ah, fuck, I'm here anyway" gesture and laid down between my legs. What an incredible thrill I felt! Joshua was thrusting hard into my pussy, my tits were bouncing up and down nonstop. That rod felt like it was going to break into my uterus, so deep it was going. Meanwhile, Theo was sucking and licking my clit, with his tongue right on the side of that huge cock. Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps!

My whole body was shaking with lust. My pussy was pulsating, my asshole was blinking, my heart felt like it was going to come out of my mouth. Just thinking about Theo's tongue on my clitoris while Joshua's cock was fucking me gave me goosebumps.

I don't know if I could stand it much longer.

I got up and sat on Joshua again, in the traditional riding position. I knew that he was already holding back from cumming in me. I had to be careful now.

I reached into a small box that I had left on the table and grabbed a lubricating gel. I could see the gleam in Theo's eyes when I did this. He was eager to fuck my asshole again!

"Here...", I handed it to him. "I miss your cock up my ass..."

"How naughty!", said Joshua.

"I miss fucking your ass, Carol!", said Theo.

Then I lay down on Joshua and kissed him. Our tongues intertwined as I rolled slowly on his cock. Joshua knew that at this time we couldn't make any sudden movements. It was time for Theo to join in as well.

First came the coolness of the gel on my little asshole, followed by caresses and little strokes with his middle finger. Then Theo stuck his index finger in as well. I accepted both fingers with ease. I was dying to do anal again. With Joshua I never managed to do anal. Maybe because his cock was too big, maybe because we never had the right chemistry between us. With Theo it was different. He knew all too well how to fuck my ass the way I like it.

Finally, Theo pointed the head of his cock at my little hole and lay down on top of me. Slowly he pushed that delicious dick into my ass. I moaned, moaned a lot.

"How naughty you are, Carol! What a little whore!", said Theo in my ear.

"I am a little whore", I replied sweetly. "Fuck the ass of your whore... fuck my ass... fuck my ass hard!"

Listening to that, he shoved it all into my ass! How horny I was!

Pressed between Joshua and Theo, I rolled around with one cock in my ass and the other in my pussy. The two cocks seemed as if they were going to meet inside me. Both pulsing, throbbing inside me.

Theo sped up. He started pumping in my ass. Almost all of his cock came out, and then he thrust hard again. Once, twice, three times, ten times, several strong strokes.

I screamed with lust.

Joshua also started thrusting harder.

Soon, I was being violently fucked by two dicks. My ass and pussy were both flashing with lust. I no longer had any control over my body. At that moment, I was just the whore of those two men. A pussy and an asshole for them to fuck as hard as they could. And that was all I wanted to be.

"Naughty little whore, I'm going to cum in your ass. I'm going to fill your ass with cum", Theo spoke in my ear.

I shivered. I had only enough strength to hold on and spread my legs. An ass and a pussy for the two of them to fuck: that was all I was. All I could do was moan and scream with lust.

Joshua sped up even more. His cock was all over my pussy.

"Oh, Carol! I'm finally going to come inside you. There's going to be so much cum, you've never seen so much cum in your life. Your little pussy can't handle so much cum."

Even Joshua's talking dirty! He wasn't like that! I loved it!

I tried to roll around my ass more, but it was difficult. All I could do was scream and moan. I was rubbing my tits against Joshua while Theo was pounding me hard from behind. The two cocks were pulsating inside me. All I could think of was that soon, soon I would be filled with cum from both my males.

Theo certainly noticed that the more I felt naughty, the hornier I got, and he decided to do something he hadn't done to me yet. Without stopping thrusting into me from behind, he slapped my ass. What was that? I liked it. Very much so.

"Naughty girl! Little slut..."

"Yeah! Go! Fuck my ass. Slap that ass, go...", I moaned.

"I'm going to fuck your ass all over... just like I've always done... because you have to be a very slutty girl to enjoy getting your ass fucked like this, dirty girl... you like it in the ass... You like your ass full of cum!"

"I do... I'm a whore who likes to be fucked in the ass... I like cum in my ass!"

And he slapped me again. It was very horny. I was almost coming out of my body so much was the pleasure I was having. With each thrust I received I had the feeling of a dream come true. Each time my pussy and ass were penetrated at the same time by those two cocks I cried and smiled with happiness.

Joshua and Theo sped up even more. The cocks were breaking into me. In and out of my ass and pussy. I moaned, moaned a lot. For a moment I thought about how many times I had masturbated thinking about having sex with two guys. How many, many nights I'd shoved a dildo up my ass and masturbated seeing myself between two guys in my imagitnation... How many times I'd fallen asleep with my panties between my legs and my ass wet with lubricating gel... But nothing I'd imagined was as good as what I was really experiencing. The hard-on once again rose from my pussy and ass to my neck.

"I'm going to come. Fuck me, Theo, fuck me, Joshua. Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy", I begged between moans, crying out with lust.

Suddenly, my pussy and ass clenched and relaxed, tightly contracted and released. A shiver came out of my clit and ran through my whole body like an intense shockwave that went up through my boobs and belly to the back of my neck.

Then,I came.

I came hard. My body felt like it was made of jelly.

But, to my surprise, they didn't stop fucking me. They both kept fucking me, even though I was limp, shaky.

I continued to come... another intense orgasm... I could feel Joshua's muscular body all hard underneath me. His ripped abdomen, his firm arms. He was going to cum soon.

But, it was Theo that came first. He fucked my ass hard, more and more, until he screamed.

"I'm going to cum... I'm going to fill your ass with cum, my bitch! Naughty girl! I want to see your ass full of cum!"

And I just felt several jets of cum coming out of that cock inside me. One jet, two, three...

And only then did I feel all of Joshua's muscles stiffen under me and his cock, which was filling my whole pussy, throb like never before.

"I'm going to come too", Joshua groaned.

For the first time I was going to feel his cum inside my pussy. It was something new. I shivered.

It was like a volcano... Hot, gushing semen inside me. An abundance of cum. It seemed like it wouldn't end. The cum was already dripping out of my pussy, but there was still more in that cock. I could feel the head of his cock throbbing in me and cumming.

Only then did I stop myself from cumming. My orgasm had lasted a long time. Or rather, it was several... Two, three in a row... Or just one long one, I don't know. And it doesn't matter... I had no control over my legs, my pussy or my ass. I was all sweaty, wet, and full of the cum of two males and of my own cum.

Slowly, I was pulling those two cocks out of me. I felt my ass and pussy being emptied of those thick, hot, honeyed cocks. They slid out, wet with the juice from my pussy and my ass and with cum. They almost made me cum again watching this scene.

I sat down on the floor. They both stood in front of me. They pointed their cocks at my face and, to my surprise, they jerked once more. More jets of cum squirted into my face.

It was only after that, that I realized that my dream had come true.

There was a mirror in front of me. I lay down in front of it and contemplated myself. My face was a mess. I was covered with cum, smeared makeup, sweaty, out of breath, but happy, fulfilled. I opened my legs and spent some time looking at that enormous amount of white cum coming out of my pussy and ass. It was what I had wanted for so many years. And it had all worked out. With two nice guys, guys who never judged me for it. People I trusted and who justified this trust as time went by... With so many others this dream could have turned into a nightmare... But, no... it worked! I had been very brave to give life to that dream and was lucky to be able to make it come true in the best possible way. I had the courage to recognize my desires, I knew how to accept what I wanted, even though so many people think it is immoral, the kind of thing of a bitch or a whore. I told everyone else to go to hell. It was my life. It is nobody's business what I do with it. And I knew how to conduct everything. I knew how to find people who would allow me to make it happen. And I planned everything, and everything was perfect... In fact, until this moment, almost nobody knew about it except the three of us. Of course, I told one or two friends, like Julie, but that was it.

And if I could live this dream, was there one that I could not achieve?

JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers