Two Goes Into One

Story Info
Hotwife and hubby enjoy the pleasures of stranger sex.
2.9k words
4.09
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

This is a story of a group sex experience. There is some M-M action as well as M-F and hotwife / shared wife action. If any of this offends, please move along to a story that you might like better.

* * * *

You probably know me, or women like me. You probably know me as Cindy or Sandy or maybe even Candi. Or maybe you just recognize me as that hot blond down the street. Your wife probably knows me as the town slut, but that's only because I don't care what others think of me. I dress how I please and I can bed any man I want, even the married ones if I get the urge. But I generally leave them alone. They are just too much trouble and angst. Single men are much easier to seduce and to discard.

Tonight I'm dressed to kill. Well, I was dressed when we were shopping for a hunk at the bar downstairs. My short backless cobalt blue dress accentuates my short blonde hair and large blue eyes. It shows off my back all the way down to the crack of my ass. The hem of the skirt is cut so high in front that it exposes my legs all the way up, up, up. I have to be careful not to show my pussy when I move. Yeah, it comes up so far that half my puss is bare as I dance with my hands in the air. I get off on showing off to horny men. Since the dress is backless, my dance partners often slide their hands inside the back of the skirt. They reach down, exploring under what little cloth covers my curvy ass. I revel in the way they play with me on the dance floor, exposing me even further for my honey and others to see.

Every dress should be made like this. The top ties around my neck and in the front the neckline plunges down to expose my belly button jewel. Most men don't look at the jewel for very long. With every move that I make, one breast or the other is at least partially exposed. I'm proud of the way my tits stand out, firm and perky and plump. They are crowned by nipples that are so sensitive that I've come just from the feel of a man's lips as he kissed them. The loose top ensures that those kisses and caresses are frequent.

What's the old saying? Oh yeah. "If you got it, flaunt it!" I'm proud of what I've got and so I make sure that on nights like this all my charms are on display.

But right NOW that dress lays crumpled on the floor and I'm totally naked under a stranger who's humping away while my honey sits nearby watching every move we make.

The man on top of me is good. Real good. He's strong, and well endowed with rugged good looks born of working outdoors. I knew that he had excellent rhythm because we danced together earlier at the bar. Thank gawd his sense of rhythm carries through to his lovemaking. I hope he has the stamina to keep pounding my pussy until after my second or maybe third orgasm. His physique tells me he should be able to go quite a while. You see, my honey has had me on a short leash for a couple of weeks and I'm just dying for sexual release. The man on top of me is good; he'll surely make me come.

But my honey is better.

My new lover is obviously enjoying the feel of being on and in me. I'm enjoying the weight of his body on top of me. His hands are planted on either side of my shoulders, lifting that magnificent torso up so that his cock moves almost all the way in and then most of the way out with each thrust. My fingertips are dancing up and down his pecs, pausing to play with his nipples. He shudders as my fingernails gently dig into the tender flesh of his chest. My heels dig into his taut flanks as I push my pussy harder against him, hungry for that position where the head of his cock will stimulate my G spot. That will give me the first orgasm that I crave. Joe knows where my G spot is and how to hit it on command. But for now it's my stud's turn.

Gawd, this feels good. I need the big, strong man to do more.

"Roll over, babe" I call to him, and straighten my legs so that I'm not trapped as he flips over. He holds me tight against him in such a way that I'm still impaled as he comes to rest on his back. His hips are so broad and muscular that it reminds me of riding a stallion. I squirm around such that my knees are on the bed and I'm at that perfect height. I'm in control now.

"Hold still. Let me fuck you now. Let. Me. Ride. You." I hiss as my gyrations rub his cock in just the right spot.

He slows, but I can tell that he can't stop moving. His hips are still quivering as his hands (which had been resting on my hips) oh so slowly lift me and then push me down on his cock. He wants to come almost as much as I do. I pull his hands away from my hips and move them up to my chest. He's been ogling my tits all evening, so I know that he wants them. With one of my tits in each of his hands I'm free to move my hips to MY rhythm. Who am I kidding? I love the feel of his fingers playing with my nips. I'm almost there. I look across the room to smile at Joe. I can see he's disrobed. His clothes, unlike mine, are neatly folded at his feet. His hard cock is pointing straight up, just like when he was young. Will he cum as I do? Sometimes he does.

My lover is starting to move his hips again. He wants his orgasm, but I beat him to it. I feel it building. It feels like an electric current flowing down my spine and then up through my puss. I can't help but to buck back and forth on his cock, pushing it as deep as I can, then pulling my hips forward, dragging the head of his cock across the right spot high inside me. One hand is on his chest, supporting me while the fingers of the my other hand tickles my clitty. I'm in heaven. I know that with luck this feeling will last for a long time. Gawd, I hope so. I'm lost in the sensations as my stud starts to cum within me.

I usually don't really feel the spurting of the semen, but he ejaculates with an exceptionally strong stream, so I not only feel him coming, I can feel it filling my puss. With each pulsation I clamp down on his cock, hugging it with my puss and making him shiver as his oh so sensitive glans is squeezed. He pulls me down so my titties are smashed against his chest as his mouth searches for mine. Lips meet, and tongues probe. It's so hot that I find my self getting roused, again. I remember a time when Joe didn't allow me to kiss my lovers, but we talked about it and we both agree that kissing is just too sensual to forego. Ever so slowly the kisses become more tender as my lover softens and slides out of me. I catch a glimpse of my honey where he's leaning forward in his chair, watching us intently, waiting his turn.

My lover is basking in the afterglow, laying there on his back, exposed and vulnerable. I run my hands from crotch all the way up his torso as I stretch out next to him. Eventually, my mouth is next to his face.

"You're a wonderful lover" I whisper in his ear. "Ready to go again?" The look on his face is priceless. His expression reminds me of a marathon runner who's just been told to take another lap.

"It's OK." I reassure him before he even manages to say anything. "I brought backup, so you just rest and watch if you want. "

I look over at Joe. "Oh Honey??? I need more." I call out sweetly. The look on his face says that he's ready to give me more.

His approach is slow and sexy. His hips swing with every step. He once told me that he tries to imitate my walk when he's naked. He's doing a wonderful job tonight. As he approaches the bed he detours a little, stopping to kneel next to the bed where my exhausted lover lies.

"That was a great performance. I could not take my eyes off the two of you." Joe boldly runs his hand across the other's chest as he continues. "The next time you are with her, you want to slow down a little. Let her set the pace. She likes to come 2 or 3 times a night. I can tell that she likes you, so maybe next time you can hold back a little."

My honey is so considerate. He's always thinking of my happiness.

My man reaches my side of the bed. Finally. I never know how he'll start the lovemaking. Will he dive between my legs and lick away all traces of my lover's orgasm? Will he draw my lover into a threesome with his winning smile and gentle touch? Will he gently raise my chin to greet his kisses? Will he impale me from a doggy position? Tie me to the bed? I close my eyes and await his first move.

I feel him move between me and my lover. Some men freak out when Joe joins us in bed, but lover boy stays where he is as Joe positions himself so that his ass is facing my worn out lover and his cock is poking my hip. I roll to my side so my ass is facing Joe and spoon against his smooth skin. I feel his warm breath on my neck before I feel his soft lips on my neck. Both of those sensations turn me on. Joe often jokes that I have a second clit on the back of my neck... that's how good it feels. Without thinking I raise my leg just a little so that I can drape it over the thigh behind me. Now his cock has easy access to my puss and to the warm crease between my cheeks. Hell, if he wants he could even slip that hard cock into the pucker hidden between my cheeks. He's done that before, and I'd gladly welcome him in my ass once again.

He chooses another option, sliding his cock between my thighs so that it rides up and down my pussy lips, hitting my clit with every stroke. A slight push on the back of my thighs moves my leg just enough that his cock, which points straight up when hard, can get in position. But once there, with his cock pressing against my open puss, he stops. He's totally still for the longest time with just his cock slowly pulsating against me. This is frustrating as hell for me but I'm willing to wait. Gently, he manages to get an arm under me so that I'm nestled in his arms and both of his hands are able to play with my belly, my tits and my puss. His breath in my ear continues to excite me.

What's that old phrase? Oh yeah. "Blow in my ear and I'll follow you anywhere." I smile as I realize that I'd follow him to the ends of the earth. Softly he tells me how turned on I've made him, and how he is now going to take his wife back. He describes how he will drive his huge cock deep inside of me, and how when he comes his semen will be washing out that of the invader. He tells me how he'll reward me for putting on such a wonderful exhibition. Gawd, I want him.

During all this, I'm doing very little in the way of foreplay. I learned long ago that the most exciting foreplay for Joe is for him to excite and titillate me. He gets hard as a rock just from suckling my nipples or stroking my clit with the tip of his tongue. He's been known to have a climax without touching himself just from watching men grope me and seeing how turned on I get from the public exposure. He's been hard for more than an hour now, and gawd only knows how he keeps from cumming as he lays there between me and a stranger that we'd met just hours earlier in the hotel bar. His fingers find my nipples and he starts to play with them. I feel another hand on my hip, gently caressing my curves. Obviously my other lover is still interested in helping out.

My breath quickens as Joe finally starts to move, letting his cock rub against my clit so that at last I can match his movements so that when he finally penetrates me I will climax quickly. At last he does what I need. I guess I was a bit frustrated. Gawd! That feels so good. He's pulling on my nipples while gently kissing and sucking on my neck. I'm more than willing to risk a few hickeys in exchange for that glorious feeling. But my honey has not yet penetrated me. He's listening to my labored breathing and knows what the movement of his cock is doing to me. I turn my head towards him and I'm rewarded with a long, deep and passionate kiss. He holds the kiss for what seems like eternity. The whole time my hips are undulating as I alternate between meeting his cock as it brushes against my clit and trying to get it to enter my puss.

Our lips are still locked together as I reach climax. He knows that I'm coming and adds just enough stimulation to push me over the edge. The nipple pulling becomes twisting and pulling and even a single totally unexpected slap. Someone's hand starts playing with my clit using the wetness from my puss to lubricate his fingers as he twiddles with my sensitive nubbin. Joe or my new lover, it does not matter. I'm lost to the feelings and don't ever want it to stop. But the sensations eventually fade, leaving me almost satisfied.

Joe knows me and my rhythms. I'm coming down from the climax and he's winding me up again. I feel him squirm behind me. I hear him say something, but can't catch the words. The words don't matter because he pushes gently on my shoulders so that I fold at the waist. I've been waiting for this. I'm in THE right position. A big head on a big cock is the most wonderful thing to put up your puss, and I highly recommend it. Joe's head is just the right size for me. I'm so glad that I have him and his magic cock. He finally enters me and starts to fuck me with strong, hard strokes.

Through half closed eyes I see someone approach the bed. I'm momentarily unsure as to who it is. Might it be my lover who has penetrated me from behind? Joe? The new guy? It could be either. As he kneels on the bed I half expect this person to offer another cock. Who's cock? I don't know. It could be the 90 year old shoe shine guy from the lobby for all I care right now. Yeah, I'd take it no matter who it its. I recognize my lover as he settles into position with his face in my lap and his body only half way on the bed. Oh my! What a wonderful surprise! My lover and Joe are double teaming me and I get to gobble down my lover's cock. While Joe is in me the other is sucking and nibbling and licking my labia and clit. Damn, they are good at this. The buildup to my orgasm is wonderful. I feel fantastic. Oh gawd, my puss is going to explode. I wish that every night could end this way. Joe floods my puss with his semen, and my lover appears to be licking it up as fast as it spills from my puss. Is it love? Is it lust? I don't know about that, but I know that it's wonderful.

These are the feelings, the thoughts going through my mind as I fall asleep to the gentle swaying of the bed. It appears that Joe is not quite ready for sleep, and neither is my one time lover. Quiet grunts fall upon my ears as they find ways to pleasure each other. Joe's well versed in the pleasures of both men and women. By morning my new lover will know a little more about that too.

I wake to the sun shining through the window. Joe is curled up behind me, a hand cradling one boob and his cock captured between my thighs. I do that little roll and squirm maneuver that all of us women know. I escape from his embrace and sneak out of bed without waking him so that I can use the bathroom. As I leave the room I see my new lover is spooning my honey. I wonder what I will get to watch when they wake. Will they put on a show for me this time?

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers