Two Hanging Beauties

Story Info
Two strangers have steamy evening sex.
2.7k words
3.88
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy night, Karla was returning home from work. She was a dark haired girl with a great fashion sense. She had a large wardrobe collection where most of her money went. That day she was wearing a white tank top with a charcoal grey jean. She was completely wet from the rain. She was living on the sixth floor of her apartment.

After returning home, she quickly undressed herself and had a hot shower. She stepped out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen to make her favorite hot chocolate without covering herself. She took the hot chocolate to her balcony and started enjoying the view of the rain and occasional thunder. She was leaning on the balcony wall and her hands were stretched out into the rain. While she was using her mug to catch some rain water, a thunder struck. Karla panicked and dropped the mug and leaned her upper body out of the balcony and was looking at the fallen mug. To her bad luck the person below her apartment was also enjoying the rain but she was enjoying it with her head out in the rain. The mug Karla dropped, landed on the person who was below. The person below quickly looked up in anger and she caught the sight of a beautiful girl with her naked beauties hanging out and they were wet and perky due to the cold weather. Karla had a small face, pink cute lips and her breasts were bit shaggy as she refused to wear bra most of the time.

Karla felt awkward and shy and ran into her living room from the balcony. She quickly put on a oversized black t-shirt and went running to the elevator to apologize. She was waiting for the elevator to arrive but the elevator was in the first floor so she decided to take the stairs. As she went running down the stairs, she missed a step and fell down, bum first onto the floor, to add insult to injury she was lying down on the floor with her pink pussy and her perfectly toned abs flashing out as her t-shirt had rolled over.

On the other side, the woman who was hit by the cup dropped by Karla was angered and she was furiously coming out of her house in a cute red t-shirt and pajama pants. As she was going towards the elevator, she passed the steps entry and was shocked to see a half naked girl lying on the floor. She went towards her and saw the girl, who dropped the cup lying there unconscious. The woman slowly lifted her and took her to her apartment and rested her onto the bed.

After sometime, Karla woke up and saw a woman watching tv in her living room. Karla went towards her and shouted "Who are you and what are you doing?". The woman turned around and gave a one eyebrow lifted look. After seeing her face, Karla realized who she was and Karla started apologizing. The woman introduced herself as Ema and said "Its, OK" and laughed. Karla asked her why she was laughing. Ema said at-least she wasn't knocked out unconscious by the cup. Karla was embarrassed to speak. Ema asked how she was feeling now. Karla replied saying better as always. Without any second thoughts Ema asked the next question stating do you always let those two hangout free like that. Karla didn't understand what Ema was referring to, but after few seconds she understood and gave a embarrassed smile.

Previously Ema was so angry but after all those events, she took it in a humorous way and forgot about it. Karla walked into her kitchen and made Ema a hot chocolate and returned back. Ema asked her to leave it on the table, which was infront of her. While Karla was placing the cup onto the table, she bent over during which her two beautiful and soft breasts were hanging loose and Ema got a close and clear view than before. Ema was aroused by those beauties. Ema was straight her whole life, this was the first time she felt aroused by a woman and felt the need to jump onto a her.

Ema went out to the balcony with the hot chocolates in hand to admire the rain but the rain was pouring so heavily. To prevent getting wet, she ran back from the balcony to the living room but she ran straight into Karla and while doing so the hot chocolate which she was holding poured onto herself. Ema quickly removed her t-shirt and was standing there in her see-through black bra while parts of her upper boobs had drops of hot chocolate. Due to the cold weather the hot chocolate had turned cold and so Ema was safe from getting the hot chocolate burns. Karla was aroused to see the chocolate covered treat(Ema) standing in bra. Controlling her emotions, she went onto pickup a t-shirt for Ema.

Ema wore that t-shirt but it was bit short, Ema said to Karla "Unlike you I don't have abs to flaunt and also the weather is chilly." Ema was confused thinking to herself, when did she notice her abs as her abs were covered the whole time. Keeping that to herself, Ema invited Karla to her closet and asked her to pickup whatever she liked. Ema went through the clothes and saw a white low cut sexy dress and was admiring it. Karla saw that and asked her to try it on. But Ema refused and said no. Karla asked why not. Ema was silent for sometime and said those kind of dress are not suited for her and she would never try something like that. Hearing that, Karla in a fake angry tone said then you may leave the house madam. Ema was shocked to hear that and said if she would also do something out of the ordinary she would also do. Karla was confident and asked Ema to name anything. Ema thought for a while and said she was not sure what task to give. Then Karla went to her room and brought few cards with some sexy dares mentioned in them and asked Karla to choose any one. Karla chose one of the cards from the five turned away. Then Karla read the dare out loud saying that the person can spank the the opposite person three times. Ema giggled and said it doesn't look like a task to you more like a task to me. Karla again gave a one eyebrow lifted look asking whether she is okay with it or not. Ema said fine fine. Ema picked up the dress and asked Karla to leave. Karla stood there saying no. Ema said to Karla that she should be spanked for that behavior. Karla turned around and started teasing Ema by lifting her t-shirt a bit above and reveling her perfect peach ass, To her surprise Ema came sneaking and gave a hard spank. Karla moaned out loud and started giggling and Ema also started giggling with her and said two more to go.

After that Ema turned around and dropped her bra and pants and stood there in her lemon colored panties. Karla was watching her sitting on the edge of the bed. Ema was about to put on the dress but Karla said to her that the dress was meant to be worn without any inners. Ema turned her head towards Karla and asked does the dress come with those instructions. Karla responded to Ema saying no the rules are set by her. Ema dropped her panties and started putting on the dress. Ema was struggling to put it on so Karla walked towards her and helped her put it on. After dressing her up, they walked towards the mirror and Ema saw herself in the mirror and blushed.

After that Ema asked Karla to provide her something less fancy so that she can rest in it. While Karla was going through her closet, she felt her t-shirt was slowly lifted upon, while she was about to turn,she received a spank. Again she moaned out loud. Ema was walking around house while Karla was searching for a dress. Karla asked Ema to stop messing around and asked her to remove the dress before staining it. Listening to it, Ema removed the dress and gave it to her and put on her inners. Karla asked Ema to go to the balcony and check whether the rain has stopped. While Ema was out checking, she heard a sudden click sound and was shocked to see Karla standing behind, who had locked the balcony leaving her stranded outside alone. The door was transparent and both were able to see each other clearly. Ema was trembling in cold as it was still raining and was signaling Karla to open the door. Karla was sitting there like a statue and eating her honey and fruits gazing at Ema. After few mins Karla went towards the door and dared Ema to throw her inners out and so she will be permitted in. Without any second thought Ema threw away her inners and was standing there naked with perky nipples and clean perfectly shaped pussy in display. Karla opened the door and let Ema in. Ema came running inside and went straight to bedroom and buried herself under the blanket and shouted at Karla why would you do something like that.

After sometime while Ema was lying on the bed the pink pussy which she saw before came striking to her thought, aroused by it she came out of the blanket and went to the living room and saw Karla dozing on the sofa. She went towards her and sat on her back and held Karla's hands together around the back and locked her. Even though Karla was fit, Ema was stronger then her. Karla was not able to move. Ema tied Karla's hand with the charger cable which was lying around and now Ema turned around and gave the final spank to Karla naked firm ass. This time Karla didn't moan and controlled it. Ema asked Karla to lay there quietly without trying to escape else she will get more spanks. Karla didn't listen to Ema and she was struggling to escape. Ema gave two-three hard spanks and again instructed Karla to lay there quietly and went to her ear and said by knowing you for sometime I see you want to be in charge but today I am in charge and bit her ear. Now Ema took her chocolate covered t-shirt which she had dropped around the sofa and tied Karla's legs and gave her a spank and turned her around and removed Karla's t-shirt and replaced the charger cable and tied her hands with the t-shirt.

Ema went on and sat on Karla's stomach and leaned on to her boobs and started sucking them and biting the nipples. After sucking it for sometime, Ema gave those saliva covered nipples a spank and went to bite Karla's lips. Karla's lips bled a bit and Ema licked it all and went for a deep passionate kiss. Then they started sucking each others tongue but Ema's hands were not at rest, they were massaging and pinching Karla's breasts. Then Ema lifted her head up and started massaging her own breasts while staring at Karla. Ema saw the honey bottle lying around and poured some on Karla's perfect abs. Her abs looked like a chocolate bar. Ema started licking it allover from her abs to breasts and breasts to abs. The pinkish pussy was still untouched. After licking every drop of honey from Karla's body, Ema went to the sweet spot. Ema had turned around and now her ass was facing Karla face and Ema bent over and was about to lick the pussy with her honey glazed tongue. To her surprise she felt a grab around her hip and her ass was pulled up. While Ema was licking her abs, Karla had untied herself. Now Ema's pussy was straight above Karla's mouth and she was trying to escape the grasp but she wasn't able to. Karla sticked her tongue onto Ema's dripping pussy and starting sucking it. Ema was moaning and on the other hand trying to escape. Now Karla inserted two fingers inside Ema pussy and gave her a quick finger fuck. While Ema was trembling in orgasm, Karla had tilted her over and taken charge and Karla was lying over Ema. Karla stood up and caught Ema's blonde hair and asked her to kneel down on the carpet and pulled her onto her pussy and ordered her to kiss the pussy. Ema enjoyed it as she liked to be dominated. After kissing the pussy Ema started licking it but Karla asked her stop and asked her to turn around and bend over. While Ema turned around and bent over, Karla gave her a spank, saying this is for doing things other than my command. Ema was enjoying the spanks which she had never thought of. Next Karla commanded Ema to spank herself. With a grin Ema spanked herself. Now again Karla asked Ema to Kneel and kiss the pussy but this time Ema gave it a bite. Karla with a commanding tone said then the punishments should become severe I guess.

Karla went to pickup a cloth from her bedroom and asked Ema to cover her eyes with that cloth and asked her to spread her legs and sit on the carpet. While she was sitting there with her legs wide open, Karla started inserting the tip of the grape popsicle inside Ema's pussy. Ema trembled and after few strokes, Karla went onto licking the pussy grape juice. Karla removed the cloth from Ema's eyes and Now again she stood up and asked Ema to give her pussy a kiss. This time as a obedient student she gave just a kiss and was waiting for her next command. Next Karla ordered her to suck on the pussy until she orgasms. Ema was fully committed and gave it a suck, lick and bite and was enjoying it. After sometime Karla trembled and moaned in orgasm. Now Karla asked Ema to stand up and lifted her onto her hips and went towards the wall and gave her a passionate kiss and she put Ema onto the carpet and went straight to her clit and started fingering it rigorously. Then she put her pussy on to her pussy and started riding it and both were moaning and both laid on the carpet tired. Ema was lying face up and Karla was lying face down. Ema rolled out Karla's back and relaxed on her.Now Karla rolled over and Ema fell onto the carpet. They both stood up and Karla held Ema's hand and walked towards her door and opened it and checked whether someone was outside. The floor was empty as it was already eleven. The naked beauties went towards the neighbor's door and Karla asked Ema to knock and she gave it a thought and knocked and Karla pulled Ema's arms and ran back to her room. But to their shock Karla's sister who was sharing the room was sitting on the couch. Both Karla and Ema panicked and went into the bed room and covered themselves. Karla came back and questioned why she had returned back to the room when she had informed she would be spending the night at her friends house. Karla's sister responded saying plans got cancelled and said it was for the best. Hearing that Karla asked her what does that mean? Her sister said or else she would have missed the popsicle fuck. Karla was embarrassed and asked her when she returned. With a cheeky smile Karla's sister responded saying, that she was there the whole time but for the first half of your sexual encounter she was only able to hear from her room and got a better viewing angle only when she moved from her room to the kitchen while Karla had gone in search of a cloth to cover Ema's eyes. Karla's sister stood up and went back to her room while embarrassed Ema left to her house without speaking another word. Karla went to the living room to clean the sexy mess that she had caused and saw another popsicle lying around in the kitchen on top of her her sister's wet panties and gave a quirky smile and returned back to her room.