Two Horny People and a Couch

Story Info
I (m) want to tell you (f) a story. Just imagine...
863 words
4.08
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on a couch, only with a towel on, as you walk up behind me, softly massage my shoulders and neck, and run down my arms gently. As your head passes by mine, we make time for one, good, hot, intense kiss, before you bury your lips on my forehead and into a little bit of my hair, and I reach behind me to touch your back and sides. Then, as you have worked your way down and are fully leaning over me, I have gotten a good grip on your skin and strongly pull you over the back of the couch, with your legs dangling out from over my shoulder.

I kiss the side of your smooth thighs and butt. As you feel over my abs and waist, you are reminded of how much you love sucking my perfect, pulsating cock that is already so hard for you and inches away from your face. The towel almost unwraps him by itself, and you take a deep breath in as you enjoy the rushing good feeling you get inside the more you admire him through your lips, tongue, and inside of your mouth. You're in your fucking element as you suck on him so sloppily and sexily, you spit on him, and suck it back up, and I can't help but admire your elegance and beautiful perversion in almost unintelligible utterances and my deep strong, fulfilled urge to fuck your mouth, deep and strong.

Finally, after what might have been minutes or hours (the concept of time seems to cease existing) of the best oral sex I've ever gotten, I pull you fully over the couch on my side, I grab your neck and back of your neck and pull you towards me where I can kiss you ecstatically. You are still mesmerized by my soaking wet and perfectly hard cock, that you automatically grab and stroke as we're making out, which, of course, leaves me to exhale moans of joy and lust into your face just before more hot and messy kisses.

Finally, I pull your whole body up in the air, leaving you to sit on where you belong. It doesn't matter anymore whether I pull your chest into my face or if you lean towards me to feed my mouth your beautiful, cute titties, I ambitiously get my mouth into them, as we both sigh, because my rock-hard dick just slit into your warm, soaking wet, perfect pussy.

You can't keep your mouth closed as I choke you with strong arms and you're getting filled up all the way and finally, shortly after, but finally, get pounded until the only words that can leave your mouth are "yes" and "fuck me".

We both go hard, seemingly trying to one-up each other in horniness. When I fuck you harder, you arch your back a little so you can kiss or rather lick my mouth in the horniest, messiest way, making me want your body even more. I grab your forearms and hold them tight behind your back, leaving you to fully lean onto my upper body, and giving me full control over how deep, hard, fast, and strong I take you, where I want to take you and where you want to be taken.

As I'm giving you three hard, impulsive strokes, you moaningly exhale a bit more with each stroke, until our faces finally just fall into each other and we make out some more.

My one hand loses itself in your soft hair as I now lay your body next to mine, all whilst maintaining a smooching connection between our lips. My other hand now grips your upper thigh, so I can pull your ass toward me, on every thrust of my hips and steamingly hot dick. You say the words that turn me on the most: "Oh my god, I love your cock", a sentence that makes me want to bite your neck in pure arousal. We exchange more kisses and dirty, yet loving words before I pull you back up on my lap. As you ride me a bit more, I let out "Why does fucking you feel so good, oh...", and you look deep into my eyes and say "Yeah baby,... you fuck me so fucking good".

Two more "Oh my god, yes!"'s later, and I take over again: I fuck your hot and perfect pussy so hard that your hands don't know where to hold themselves onto whilst getting your straightened back pounded. You switch from my shoulders to my chest, to the couch cushion, to your own legs, to my legs, all while your moans begin to turn into screams of joy. Finally, with your hands supporting your back on my legs, and a repeated, begging "Please!" in between your moans, I'm ready to give you all that I have left. Nothing else is on our minds, other than "I want to fuck you till I cum" and "Please fuck me till I cum", and after an impressive powering-out of physical stamina, we both hit the point of the most intense sensation that two steamy and horny bodies can do to each other.