All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 12'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow!

This series just gets hotter and hotter. I am loving this. The dynamic with Lauren is interesting as a welcome third wheel and the scenes with Bailey and Kent are fantastic. Am looking forward to the next episode

MuledriverMuledriverover 5 years ago
Flogger

If you don't know, h

Your "whip" is called a flogger, from the description.

If you wrote it as your characters don't know the proper name, cool...

Good story.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
I did *not* know that. Thanks.

I'd know a paddle from a whip from a crop, but I didn't know a "flogger" was a thing, despite the existence of the verb.

It works out anyway, since there's a good chance none of the three of them would know it, either. We'll pretend I did it to give the characters a delightfully ignorant innocence.

Glad you liked it the chapter, though.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Gets Better Than This?!

I am loving this! Please continue in the shower where Kent finally gets Bailey naked. He fondles and washes er entire body, especially her small breasts, which he enjoys! After the shower back in his room, he spanks her with his hand (doesn't count toward repayment) for previously hiding her breasts from him!

Plot ideas? LOL

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
While this is a spanking story ...

... it's not exactly a *punishment* story. This is more about debt repayment. (Or, at least, it started that way. It's not clear what it is now.)

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely great

I looove the "threesome" part. Perfectly as I had hoped for. The girls are great, each in her own style.

The teasing of Lauras breasts was a good move. And that little intimacy outside a nice cliffhanger.

Sooner or later, Laura deserves more! maybe even her own orgasm. But among this close group of 3 ๐Ÿ˜Š And of course she deserves more fondling and intimacy ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's perfect that we still can't look into her, like we do with Bai and Kent. In a way, she is much more open and adventurethirsty as Bai. Would she dare to get off while being watched?

Back to Bai: Great! I hadn't expected a messy ending. Love it. It could develop itself into it's own fetish....

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thanks for your stories

You have really created a wonderful story here. Thank you for contributing your stories here. Thanks . Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's chapter 12. Yet, they didn't have had any sex with penetration. Not even have they kissed for real. That's what I call tension building.

It makes your story unique! Not rushing things, but still high on adrenalin and tightly packed with non repetetive action ( in a way, at least). I like it that way :)

And one thing I noticed as a consequence of their sexual non-penetration thing is that they tend to end messy. You know that this is a fetish on it's own, dont't you? ;)

And you wonder why your stories rank high in the fetish category :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This story is certainly some of the best writing on this site. It deserves the very rare 5. Normally I wouldn't be able to hang in there for so many chapters, but the author seems to add new and exciting elements in each chapter. Spanking has never been a big thing for me, but it is well used as a gateway for other exciting themes.

Just when I decide to give up on searching for readable stories on this site, another chapter appears.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
It's important to remember this.

When people are new to experiencing their own sexuality, they start pretty slowly. Especially, the first interaction you have with your first partner usually doesn't go straight to penetrative sex.

So, as much as messy endings are a fetish (I put an intentional one in to Talla's Fallen Temple with Zhair'lo and Atani, and Talla's Temple is full of such things in general), they are also a natural outcome of the early part of any normal relationship.

Also, I'm glad to see some Laura-love. She's such a colourful part of this adventure, I'm glad to see she's catching on.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
This story just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER!!!!

Can't wait to see what CUMS next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely non-schlocky!

... and that was my own mini-rant that you quoted! ๐Ÿ˜Š In fact, I'm enjoying the quality of craft shown in how you've kept this on a knife-edge of anticipating growth in their relationship, without moving too quickly on one hand or stagnating on the other. And I admire how imaginatively you've combined the "ridiculous bits" with solid thought about character. These are easily visualized characters with real human traits and reactions.

While there are possible hints of further character development here (e.g., was Bailey assaulted in the past, and thus her care with bringing her own drink, and the part about Kent and the roofie-guy?), every episode has been unpredictable, and has contained enough that's new to keep things very interesting--as the responses and soaring (soring? ๐Ÿ˜œ) scores in the "Hall of Fame" ratings demonstrate. Nice writing and craftmanship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That ending! Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I love how rich you've made the characters especially Bailey, incredibly well written. Please continue the story.

ncng3ncng3over 5 years ago
Great story.

You are still stroking my addiction to this series. Ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Having read part 13...

I love to go back each time and read them all again. It's now, that I appreciate an enthusiastic chapter-12-Laura on the prowl for "anyone who anythings" her.

She simply won't get it any better than with Kent who is the best kinky gentleman character I could imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
10 out of 5 stars

Well, I might be exaggerating, but the whole story is close to perfection. I like the story, I like the three of them and I like the sex part. But what I like most is, that the sex part is just floating by. It is not suffocating the story unlike in so many other stories on literotica. Keep on! Can't wait for the continuation! :-)

xtorchxtorchabout 5 years agoAuthor
The whole story ...

I swear, I started out just trying to make this a kind of funny, silly spanking story.

I don't know how it ended up like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't mind

"I don't know how it ended up like this."

Frankly, I don't mind :D

But if you a furious about it, probably because it is still silly, funny, varied, sexy....

and I guess, you build readers feedback into it. At least it feels a bit that way.

.. the ideas keep flowing.

And, I must confess, it is inspiring :D

xtorchxtorchabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: reader feedback

"... you build readers feedback into it. At least it feels a bit that way."

Sort of.

That *is* why I wait for one chapter to get some feedback before I publish the next.

Mostly, I'm listening to what parts people liked the most, so I know where my writing hit the mark, and also for any spots I left ambiguous or otherwise annoying so I can clean them up in the next chapters.

What really matters is that my readers are paying attention to the story and enjoying the characters, so *all* feedback is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving This!

I love how slowly this is building; personally I think the rush to penetrative sex is overrated & leaves out so many exciting steps along the way.

I am concerned, however, about both Bailey and Kent's naivety regarding an appropriate place for Kent's sperm deposit. The entrance to her vagina is probably one of the least safe locations, especially if she's super wet thus lubricating the pathway for some overachieving supersperm to find an egg to fertilize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This little game with the risk of being caught in an embarassing situation is great.

I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really hoping

that she doesnโ€™t end up pregnant!

The innocent naivety they share whilst exploring their sexual desires is endearing, we were all that young once. As with any permutation of BDSM safe, sane and consensual is an absolute must.

I hope you write them into a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Great

I wish I could give this 10 stars out of 5. Each chapter is better than the one before!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reader Idea for more issues

"Really hoping

that she doesnโ€™t end up pregnant!"

I think we could go with some more underlying fears/issues/thrills into that.

I don't think that Bai would have problems with contraceptives, just not thinking about them. But I can literally imagine how Laura would be desperate to keep that part of her life away fro her parents :)

And before I forget it, paying for the requires money, which in turn could be borrowed, ... you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Feels like things are accelerating after a slow build up.

Fantastic writing.

greens444greens444over 3 years ago
Excellent

Great chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1652 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...