Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

But, oh, did it burn.

"It must be after midnight," Bailey said, not sure why she'd blurted it out.

"Yeah, we can leave after this," he agreed. "Otherwise we'll miss the last bus. Where's Laura?"

"With Connor," she jerked her chin to indicate a place on the dance floor behind Kent.

For a moment, she made eye contact with Laura, exchanging the brief body language signals that said, "you ready to go?" and "yes, I am."

=============================

When the song ended, Kent looked over to collect Laura and found himself in a thorough, double-handed, warrior-grip handshake with a Wookie.

"Hey, man," Connor said, his serious eyes making him look like the angriest possible version of Chewbacca. "Thanks a bunch."

"What?"

"That Frankenstein guy. I don't even know who he was."

"Oh, no problem," Kent shrugged.

"What Frankenstein guy?" Bailey asked, just catching the edge of the conversation.

"Nothing," Kent said. "Thanks for the party, man. It was awesome."

"Anytime," Connor's voice became loud and much less serious. "Or at least the next time my parents are away."

They all shared a laugh as Laura and Connor shared a goodbye hug and the three of them headed upstairs.

The moment they got their jackets and hit the road, Bailey turned to Kent.

"What exactly happened back there?"

"Where?"

"With the Frankenstein guy?" Laura put in. "You looked like you were going to punch somebody."

Kent grimaced. "Do you know who that was?"

"No," Laura admitted. "I don't actually know everybody."

"He was getting really pushy with the Unicorn girl," Kent said. "She looked really uncomfortable, but he wouldn't let her leave."

"So you felt the need to step in?" Laura said. "Aw, that's sweet"

"And you picked his pocket?" Bailey asked, her eyes wide. "I saw that."

"Well, he kept reaching into his pocket every time she turned around," Kent twisted his lips. "I started to wonder."

"What'd you find?" Bailey asked.

"Some kind of moonshine I think," Kent shrugged. "I'm not an expert, but it was a tiny bottle of something really strong."

"Huh."

"You see something, you do something, right?" Kent said. "I think Connor threw the guy out, whoever he was."

"Mel will be thankful," Laura sucked in a breath nervously.

"Mel?"

"She was the unicorn."

"Oh, right," Kent said casually. "Anyway. Douchebag. Hope he gets hit by a truck on the way home."

They'd arrived at their bus stop by then, just in time to catch it. The conversation turned to dancing and costumes and their various states of inebriation.

"We'll get off near Laura's place?" Bailey asked. "Walk home from there?"

That meant a bit longer of a cold walk, but they could hardly abandon Laura this late at night.

Kent nodded and they exited at the next stop.

"My parents should be asleep," Laura said. "As long as they don't get up to smell my breath, I'm fine."

She gave them both a hug, pressing all three of their heads together in a wide embrace, then planted a kiss of each of their cheeks.

"Thanks, guys," she said sleepily. "It was a good party."

"You found it for us," Kent said. "Good job."

"You bet," she said, punching him in the shoulder. "You bet."

She walked up to the front door of her house and unlocked it. Bailey and Kent started walking. Once they were out of earshot, Bailey opened up.

"I have no idea where to start," she said.

"Start what?" Kent asked, confused.

"That Frankenstein guy," she said.

"Yeah?"

"He was going to roofie that girl," Bailey stared at him.

"I don't think he had a roofie dissolved in there," Kent pointed out. "Well, maybe. But... Mel? Mel was glad to get away from him."

"Yeah," Bailey mocked his tone of voice. "Like, no big deal."

Kent shrugged, not sure exactly what Bailey expected of him. Should he make a production out of it? Try to brag about what a great hero he was?

"It's just what you do for people," he said. "I removed an asshole from a good party. He looked pretty incompetent at what he was trying to do, which I guess makes him even more dangerous."

Bailey shook her head at him, clearly perplexed.

"What else?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"You didn't know where to start, you said," he explained.

"Oh, yeah," Bailey adjusted her cat ears. "Laura."

"Laura?"

"Stealing somebody's whip, for Christ's sake!"

Kent laughed. "Yeah, that shit blew me away, too. What is with her?"

"I know!"

They continued laughing for a bit.

"Still," Bailey added.

"Still?"

"You liked whipping us, didn't you?"

Kent smiled, "It was... different. Your reactions made it worthwhile."

"Answer the question already," Bailey declared, poking him in the shoulder with her finger. "Do you want to do it again?"

"You're offering?"

"Maybe," she said. "I want to know if you would do it again if I offered."

"Yes, I would," Kent said finally. "Occasionally, if you offered."

"But not all the time?"

"But not all the time," he echoed, pausing thoughtfully. "I still like spanking you. With my hand."

Bailey smiled and Kent recognized they had reached an agreement on the use of implements. He knew that she liked to see what marks they made, and the whip had certainly made interesting marks.

Why does that matter? Why does it interest her? I have no idea. But it does.

They walked in silence for the last bit of their cold trip to their apartment. Kent let Bailey in, locked the door behind them and went down the stairs. With the late hour and their mutual weariness, he didn't expect much from her, but she stopped outside his door, leaning against the far side of his door frame.

"Kent," she said.

"Yeah?"

He waited, wondering if she wanted another spanking.

Bailey's face twisted in a wry smirk and she looked at the ceiling, "You gonna jerk off now?"

He heard the fake lightheartedness of her tone, felt his own drunkenness, and replied in kind, "Yeah. Aren't you?"

That set her back for a moment, but she regained her composure.

"Probably," she piped up in a quick squeak.

"Uh-huh," he waited, leaning against the opposite side of the door frame.

"So..." she trailed off.

I'm not clear yet what she's asking, Kent looked carefully into Bailey's eyes, but she wants something more.

By way of experimentation, he offered a gallant sweep of his hand to invite her into his room. She nodded and stepped in, waited for him to enter, then closed the door behind him and backed up into it, turning her tail sideways.

"Oh, this stupid thing," she said in frustration, and moved to unbuckle the belt.

"Aw, don't lose the tail," Kent pleaded.

Bailey stopped in mid motion, "You like the tail?"

"I love the tail."

She moved forward, her eyes cast down, and pressed her body against his. Blood flowed and he hardened.

"Like before?" she asked.

He nodded, his chin touching her forehead, but felt the need to clear up what she meant.

"Do you need a spanking?" he asked, because he'd begun to feel that she needed it to get herself going.

=============================

A spanking? she wondered and just barely started to think "Why on earth does that idiot think I need a spanking?" when her body rebelliously interrupted her with a tremor that said, "Oh my god, I'm shaking just because of the way he asked me."

"It would be too loud," she whispered, grinding against him.

"The bed?"

"The bed."

Bailey pushed him until he stumbled into his bed and sat down. She jumped her legs over him to sit facing him in a straddle.

Almost perfect.

"Your pants," she pushed him on his back and hopped back off the bed.

"What?"

She frantically worked at his button and his zipper.

"Can't feel you through the seam," she muttered in frustration. "Get your pants off."

Bailey had the buckle on his belt undone in a moment and starting yanking on his pants. Kent lifted his hips up high enough she could pull them down and drop them to the floor. She straddled him again as he sat up.

"Better," she panted, letting the length of his shaft push her lips open through her leggings and panties. "Much better."

When she looked down between their bodies, she saw that all of their shifting around had pushed his boxers down so far that the swollen head of his shaft poked up above the waistband, rubbing against her shirt.

Big. I can see it and it's big.

She didn't need to take off her clothes. What she wore didn't have the thickness to matter.

But I could. I could rub my pussy right up against him.

Kent's hands came around her body and grabbed her cheeks, fingers sinking deep into sore flesh, pinching just hard enough. She moaned and pushed against him, forcing a hard grunt.

His fingers went up her back, then down again, this time underneath her leggings.

Okay, fair enough. They are in the way.

She pushed him on his back again and laid her chest against his. It required a bit of acrobatics, but she arched her back and let him push her leggings down as far as her knees. After that, she had to crawl up on top of him so he could push them the rest of the way down.

I feel like we could be doing this more efficiently, but maybe that's the alcohol.

By shifting her body weight from side to side, she got the tight, little pants off her ankles and onto the floor. Kent gripped her cheeks again, pulling her body closer, his face in her belly, his lips touching the little bit of exposed flesh between her top and her panties.

What does he want? Why is he doing that? Oh!

Bailey trembled a little. No one had ever gone down on her and she didn't know how she felt about it right then.

That's wasn't my plan, inasmuch as I had a plan.

She moved her body down along his, letting his questing mouth slide upwards, between her covered breasts. Firmly planting her knees on the bed, she straddled him once more.

It's better without the leggings, she realized in surprise. They'd done so little for her during the spankings, she hadn't considered the possibility of their interfere here. But with the head of his cock out of his shorts, and only her panties protecting her, the lack of leggings made a huge difference.

They'd left the lights on, maybe a little too bright for her taste, but as she squeezed him against her pussy, he hardened once more and she looked down to see a glistening bit of fluid forced from his tip.

Bailey shivered, seeing that, and remembered the time she'd handled him in the shower, an image of Kent twitching in her hand, strips of semen spurting out of him.

Suddenly, she had trouble breathing, as if she couldn't expand her lungs enough to draw in the air she needed. She pressed her down on him, grinding the naked head of his erection against her panties over her clitoris. Feeling her lips separate behind the thin layer of cloth, she twisted her body upwards, forcing him down until the swollen tip pushed at her vagina.

Again and again, she shifted her body, using his erection as she would use the corner of her pillow to stroke herself.

But so much better.

Kent's penis had a size and stiffness to it her pillow didn't. On top of that, he moved, and twitched, and slid his hands under the back of her panties to grip her ass.

Oh, god, if he could spank me now.

With deep regret, she realized she didn't have a way to ask for that spanking. The white board, her silent partner, stood too far away to reach.

You could use your voice, something inside her said. And she answered, No, not like this I couldn't.

Why not?

She stammered, mentally, trying to answer that little part of her brain. But before she could figure herself out, Kent's hands slid up her body, under her shirt and over her back.

They weren't doing anything back there anyway, really, she realized. A little part of her panicked, thinking he might try to remove more of her clothes, but he didn't seem to have any plans in that direction. His hands wandered up and down her spine, passing over the strap of her bra without incident, making her whole body tingle.

Kent moved his hands down to her gyrating cheeks again, dragging his fingernails across her whip-stung flesh. When she moaned in response, he scratched harder.

"Oh, god," she stuttered out loud, and drove her hips down, pushing the head of his cock hard against her vagina.

If he could just-

His right hand came away from her left cheek and came back, the surfaces of three fingers making a very light tap against her cheek.

Bailey moaned encouragement, jerking her hips against him, pushing herself open through her panties.

A harder slap, the next one.

"Yes," she hissed, barely able to breathe.

The third came through, and this one really felt like a spanking.

Her energetic enthusiasm forced a squeak from her mouth that might have counted as the word, "Yeah!" if one felt charitable about it.

She didn't care if the sound woke someone up, she just wanted-

Kent's hand cracked off her rear just as she used his cock to stroke herself downward. The strike piled itself on top of the seared flesh from the whip and Bailey moaned as her orgasm struck, pushing her vagina down, feeling her muscles pulse around the head of his erection.

He grunted underneath, feeling her pressure, and squeezed her cheeks tightly with both hands, squeezing her right through her orgasm, spasm after spasm, until her body relaxed.

Recovering, but still gasping, she relaxed her legs and asked, "Did you come?"

She didn't feel his wetness upon her.

"Not yet," he panted back to her. "Close, though."

Bailey rolled over beside him and looked at the part of his erection poking out of his shorts. With most of her inhibitions gone, she pulled down his shorts so she could see him properly.

I've given handjobs before, even did one for him. I can do this.

Still high off her orgasm, she took him in both hands and Kent rolled over on his side to face her. Her cat tail, still attached via its belt, started to get in the way. Kent noticed this right away and lifted her shirt so he could undo the buckle and discard it. This let Bailey, finally, roll over on her back, pulling him on top after her.

She slid up far enough and spread her legs around him so that his testicles were about level with her pussy and his erection stuck up almost to her belly button.

With her left hand stroking him low, the back of her thumb against her clit, and her right hand working the top of his erection, she began stroking.

"Oh, Bai," he murmured, hovering over her.

"Yeah?"

"Could be messy," he warned with a wry smile. "We're not in the shower here."

"S'alright," she laughed, playing her lightheaded post-orgasmic daze to the hilt.

It did make her wonder, though, how much of her clothing would take a hit in a moment. She had a thought about that and slid her body upwards. It meant she had to reach farther for him, especially with the left hand, but she got his erection pointing right at her lips. With a little stretch of fabric, she got his cock tucked underneath her panties from the side, directly up against her lips and her clit.

"Yeah?"

Well, my panties are kind of wet with my own stuff anyway, she decided, and rubbed him in circles.

"Yeah," she panted, smiling breathlessly, "Make your mess in there."

"Okay," he breathed back. "Okay, okay -"

That catch in his breath told her everything she needed to know. She frantically pumped him with her left hand, rubbing him against her clit as hard as she could.

Oh, god. Me, too?

Kent exploded inside her panties and she felt the first blitz of semen flood between her lips. She didn't have the daring to push him toward her vagina, but she rubbed his tip hard into her clitoris as spurt after spurt of semen soaked her.

So, close, she thought as she moaned desperately.

But Kent had spent himself and started to soften too soon.

Don't care. I don't care.

As Kent withdrew, she pushed her own fingers, through her panties, into her lips, delving for a second orgasm. His semen soaked through the panties and the liquid feeling made her shudder.

So smooth, so easy.

The second orgasm hit as she jabbed herself, sending her body into an uncontrollable, shaking fit and she nearly blacked out.

"Christ," she muttered, gasping for breath, aftershocks still faintly running up her spine.

Kent lay beside her, arm under her neck, sweat on his forehead, gently running his fingers over her thigh, triggering more aftershocks.

She looked down at her body, the black panties thoroughly soaked with semen.

"That was crazy," she murmured, pulling her legs up and pulling the panties off. Without, thinking, she took his underwear and used it to wipe herself mostly clean.

"I," she started, but lost her breath and needed to start again. "I'm gonna rest a bit."

"Yeah"

"Shower in a minute, though," Bailey looked at blearily. "You?"

He nodded as she curled up with her cheek against his chest.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers