All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 14'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story. Their confusion, their exploration, everything about these goofy characters is terrific. Thank you

1Master2slaves1Master2slavesover 5 years ago
You capture my attention in a sea of good stories!

I couldn't be more pleased with the pace and sexual tension you've developed between the characters! Very creative, plausible, and erotic. I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far! Thank you for your efforts.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Confusion, exploration, and now it all comes with a Cliffhanger, too!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh no!

I loved part 14, each and every paragraph of it. Wonderful girls scene, and wonderful "threesome" in his room.

And I love it how the girls value their friendship.

But then the cliffhanger? A bold Laura is raising the bar? And they still have to go for the last 2$. Do you hear me crying? I hate cliffhangers! Come on, do you know how it tears me apart?

Hurry! Chapter 15 is urgent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's gong on?

I'm not a fan of spanking stories and yet I've read, and enjoyed, every chapter and can't wait for the next one to arrive.

Great story and story writing

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15 is on its way

You shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Although I should warn you, the next chapter does a bit of a flashback/re-hash before it continues.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

ncng3ncng3over 5 years ago
Can't wait.

I am ready to find out what the cliffhanger is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh no! (II)

"Although I should warn you, the next chapter does a bit of a flashback/re-hash before it continues"

That makes chapter 16 another "urgent" :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES